1. DON'T play a game you don't actually enjoy.
2. DON'T play a game just because your idols also play it.
3. DON'T feel attached to a game just because it shares the same name as your previous favourite game.
4. DON'T play a not-so-enjoyable game to pursue not-so-much money.
5. DON'T play a game just because you want to save a fucking First Person Shooter scene. Jesus Christ.
6. DON'T play a game in which the skill caps are limited.
7. DON'T play a game which developers only pretend to support.
1. DO play a game you truly enjoy and love.
2. DO make tournaments of your favourite game with exotic level of prize pools so that your idols will participate in them.
3. DO ignore some random no-namers on the Internet who try to brainwash you to play a game you don't enjoy no matter what.
4. DO search for real jobs and earn some real money, then have fun spending it, instead of searching for some unsure little money in a mediocre game.
5. DO create a decent game using the previously mentioned money, if you truly care about the First Person Shooter scene, because the current one is insufficient.
6. DO play/do competitive games/things such as Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike Promod, DotA 1-2, StarCraft 1-2, Quake Live, football, basketball, badminton, American Idol, and British Got Talent, instead of doing/playing a game/something of your favourite genre, but not that competitive.
7. DO play a game which developers aren't hypocrite and are supportive.
the new GOVno fags need to see this.
nope, not gonna do that.
this team will be on a high level.
nobody got it right so far
I think it's Last Light instead of 2033.
Nothing is correct. It's broken now.
Looks like XeqtR :D