Astralis16dignitas6EnVyUs16PENTA5PENTA10EnVyUs16dignitas10Astralis16NokSuKao16PuddiPuddi8Natus Vincere5HellRaisers16Virtus.pro16FlipSid35EYESports16Shadows8HellRaisers16Natus Vincere7Gambit2Preparation0
We at HLTV.org strive to bring every bit of competitive Counter-Strike to our community, and while we have great people on the task already, we could always use some more help.
That's why we decided to open up this Jobs page and try to find more people like us who love CS and want to be involved in the scene from the inside.
News writer and interviewer
If writing is your thing and you know a lot about the CS:GO scene and the game itself, you might be who we're looking for. Ability to conduct player interviews would be a bonus and you could end up traveling all around the world.
- near-perfect level of written English
- excellent knowledge of the CS:GO scene
- experience in this field (showing your previous work is required)
Head forum moderator
Certainly a challenging position, but if you desire to make the world a better place, what better way to start than help keep the forums on our site cleaner? The head forum administrator's job would include daily moderating, leading a team of moderators, establishing, maintaining and enforcing rules in the forums and handling ban complaints.
- decent level of understanding and writing in English
- experience and no previous offenses in the HLTV.org forums
While the industry has grown over the years and many of us now work here full time, most of us started doing this as volunteers. That's why we think internships are still a great way of finding new talented people who have no previous experience but would like to get their chance.
So if you have no experience, or you miss some of the requirements in one of the jobs listed above or you want to help out in some other ways on our site, you could start at the bottom and prove your worth.
Here are some of the positions we'd consider having interns for and what they entail:
- keeping the forums clean by removing undesired threads and comments, communicating with the users about the rules (requires existing account with no previous offenses)
- required: include your username or userid on the site in your application
- writing daily news about happenings in the competitive scene.
- required: write and attach a fictional news post on the topic of your choice as a reference of your writing skills
- adding match pages, updating match info such as lineups, maps and results
Highlight movie maker
- creating Youtube videos of in-game highlights
- required: provide links to some of your previous videos
To apply for any of the Jobs listed above or an internship send an email to [email protected] with a short description of your previous experience, why you want to join us, desired salary and if required previous examples of your work.
As you may see, some of our previous open positions have been filled, but if you applied for a job before and didn't get a reply, feel free to do so again for any of the new positions or internships.