i just got a beta key today and i want to say it again...this game totally sucks. I don't understand Players like f0rest or Get_Right when they say that this game has a CS 1.6 feeling. I don't get it, because:
- Spray pattern: the weapons seem to shoot randomly when you spray
- Footsteps: way to silent, you don't hear anything
- Decoy grenade (??!): What the hell is a granade that imitates Gun Fire...
- Sniper Crosshair: When you run, the crosshair is nearly invisible
- Weapon Models: when i first played the GunGame Mode, i didn't know with what weapon i play, because, they look more like the source weapons then the 1.6 weapons
- Maps: I played d2 and train, and the trains are way to big, the train at the bombspot is a cheek. You can't see anything
- Bunnyhop and "Russian duck"...that's why i like CS 1.6, because the movement is way better then in other games, so fuck the Reality of the games and keep it simple, because that's what 1.6 is about.
So my point is...as far as i know, there are more 1.6 gamers than source gamers and the developers should mention that. At this stadium of the game i don't think much 1.6 players will change the game, because it's so different.
So keep it oldskool and fuck realistic games, nobody wants that...i don't care if there is no damaged car or a palm tree in the map, because it distracts and makes it uncomfortable to play. I want clear edges and a better map build up, anyway i guess it's too late to make huge changes now, so i'll play 1.6 until it dies (hopefully not to soon..)
Decoy grenade gives the sound of the gun u buy, for example u have mag, throw decoy somewhere and u be somewhere else zooming for ur opponent to come n get picked . can be used in AKs and everything else,
maps will get fixed by random guys online for sure, people who like modding.
new grenades and all your other points..
I play this game since 1.3 sometimes changes must be made.
Maybe you didnt play this game enough or didnt get good enough but changes have to be made and if you dont like it stay with 1.6, even if the rest goes to cs:go.