forest and so on use Kinzu v1 or Kinzu v2 ??? Please help!
Hey I have a quick and simple question:
I ordered a Kinzu v1 (before I always played with mx 518)...
I really do like the shape and how it feels and fits in my hand.
But the built in accel is really terrible so I thought about buying a v2 v2 pro...
1. Do you think the pros like f0rest, pasha, gux, edward play with the v1 with accel even though the played without accel before or do you think they use the v2 edition that looks exactly like the v1???
2. Moreover what do you think is the best mouse anyway? (concerning the sensor/technics and shape/comfort)
the difference bettween v2pro and v2 are the switches
however i really hate the v2pro as i have to klich very hard on it
2) eg f0rest and edward are still sticking to the v1
3) there is no real good mouse, if you are using some of your common sense : most players played on the intelli 1.1 mouse before being compelled to switch to mice of their sponsors
and the intelli 1.1 was launched in august 2000 (!) with a 400dpi sensor
however i switched to the kana, as it has standard 500hz, your preference dpi settings after being set only once.
so the next time i will not have to install any drivers, provided that i insist on changing my settings.
1. f0rest/Edward they liked a built-in mouse acceleration thats why they are still playing on it, about pasha he is playing on v2 PRO which has not built-in mouse acceleration.
2. For me ZOWIE mice, AM and EC eVo, they are most closely to old Microsoft mice.
About Kinzu v1 it has really bad 50% plastic and 50% teflon glides which are really bad for material mousepads, it has really bad friction, thats why some players play without glides or change them with new one from SS or some for IE 3.0 or IMO 1.1A.