I played CSGO today for the first time (for about2 hrs)
and the things that I really noticed sir..
1. The weapon models and player models are really nice.
2. That scissor movement thing has been corrected and looks much better here.
3. Bullet tracers make it 'seem' like that the bullets are firing slower (although they aren't but nevertheless its irritating)
4. The new guns added have bought a variety to the game and I liked it.
5. The awp works fine for me. That 'fire-quick switch-fire' also worked for me pretty good.
6. Nuke and train don't have that 'feel' but inferno has been designed really well.
7. The molotov and smoke are kick ass.
8. Anyone who has played 1.6 won't ever change to CSGO because frankly, the game is not addictive at all. People who have been playing other modern FPS shooters will dig this game but some1 who has played 1.6 (REALLY played 1.6) will never find this game enjoyable.
Will put more pointers as I play more.
P.S. REALLY ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY loved the chicken running around in inferno near A site (they have been added in the latest update and quite frankly, they make me nostalgic)
1- make a shit game and call it COUNTER-STRIKE with SOURCE after the name
2- Increase money with that shit game adding in WCG 200? and no one don't give a fuck
4- Needs more money!! come on
5- The great idea: make another shit game and call it COUNTER-STRIKE global offensive
7- Kids without a brain go to buy it for 90$
9- do that for another 4-5 times with the name of the best game in the world Counter-strike and become best company in the world
11- buy google or facebook
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.