1. press Shift+ctrl+esc
2. choose CS:GO
3. right click, go to process
4. right click, end process tree, yes.
5. Open steam game folder, look for CS:GO folder, click once on it
6. Press shift+delete , you'll be prompted a warning.
7. Click yes
8. Dance without pants on while wearing bikini tops in mcdonald doing shakalaka dance.
Your wish. Ill be playing CS:GO along with my same old friends who play 1.6 ... I hope you realise its not just the game we love, its the CLAN matches, tournaments , rivalry between the teams in the city and all the weekends at gaming center. I get everything .. IN fact the same game, with a little changes... Ill suggest you give it a try with ur friends and clans in the city for a while.. If you dont like.. then go back to 1.6 :)