Hi guyz,here's the problem..i installed CSP and when I try to play the game it says "MountFilesystem( 242 ) failed: SteamMountFilesystem(2528,242,0x150efc74) failed with error 106: Failed to resize the cache file " does anyone have an idea of how to remediate this problem? I would appreciate it.
lol we are trying not let CS : GO overcome cs 1.6 and chose to vote for CSP
but if installing this is real pain in the ass
then how can it overcome CS : GO
i tried to install and play it
but failed lol
same cache resize error
dunno what i'm missing o.O... i already had sdk 2007 installed when it gave me the error.now i deleted the cspromod folder with all the files and dlded sdk 2006 too as i thought it is essential based on some of your comments and now i installed CSP and the game doesn't even appear anymore in my "Games List"...fuck this i'm gettin myself a beer!
dude, do it like i did. i installed tf2, sdk 2006 and 2007, then i went to "steam" folder and erased all the gfc filles in there, then i installed cspromod beta 1.07 and then i restarted my Steam! then i played! :) i do not have source installed in my pc
1. Install Team Fortress 2 on Steam, it is free.
2. Install "Source SDK Base 2006" and "Source SDK Base 2007" from Tools in Steam client.
3. Download and install CSPromod BETA 1.07.
4. Restart Steam after install CSPromod.
5. Run Team Fortress 2 only once.
6. Play CSPromod!
1. Download and install CSPromod BETA 1.07 into Steam folder.
2. Restart Steam
3. Steam will then download SDK 2006 & SDK 2007.
4. Once both are downloaded, run CSP 1.07
5. Create a "New Game", and wait for 5-10 mins for the map to load. It takes some time when you create a new game for a new map for the first time.
6. Enjoy CSPromod