x
Remember me

No account?
x

Already have an account?
Request for Admins to Add Ignore button
I don't understand why you guys still haven't implemented "ignore" function. I remember it existed in old myPHP forum versions, im sure you can implement something similar to your ASPX. One button and we would have so much less flame wars here, less baiting etc.

I would love to ignore users like Jonty, HappyCrank and few other idiots who are spamming forums with stupidest posts ever.

Please guys look into it. I'm sure it's as easy as assigning isVisible property to your textbox.
(124 replies)
Created 2017-01-11 15:58 by: Perry89
"One button and we would have so much less flame wars here, less baiting etc.

I would love to ignore users like Jonty, HappyCrank and few other idiots who are spamming forums with stupidest posts ever.

Please guys look into it. I'm sure it's as easy as assigning isVisible property to your textbox."

I have never baited and if you do not want to see my posts, do not reply and start discussions you clearly do not want to have. I don't think my posts have ever bordered on the line of "stupid", but you obviously clearly do not understand them as exposed several times.

I think this is a terrible idea, but then again I am looking at the OP and it all becomes clear...

Terrible thread.

Post edited 2017-01-11 16:07:09
2017-01-11 16:02:20
You've been exposed as a baiter 100 times now since all your posts have giant holes in them; when Perry questioned your background info you didn't reply with any proof refuting it. So you expect people to take your word for truth yet your credibility is in doubt.

Classic sign of a baiter

Classic sign of a garbage cs player 0.8 kd rank 3 face it

Shoutout to Perry and jeremy_kyle
Top jonty exposers everyone knows he's a shit baiter now

EDIT: don't reply I won't read it

Post edited 2017-01-11 16:10:23
2017-01-11 16:09:14
you do realize perry IS jonty, right?
2017-01-11 16:12:05
And I'm jonty and Perry too
2017-01-11 16:13:07
Rofl, I take it offensive :P
2017-01-11 16:38:06
nt Jonty stop baiting
2017-01-11 17:24:11
I'm surprised he's not triggered by those "false accusations".
2017-01-12 12:38:33
tbf its always worth commenting on a Jonty thread because by posting 3 words you can trigger him into wasting his time writing 3 paragraphs only to rince and repeat the process
2017-01-12 12:46:54
"You've been exposed as a baiter 100 times now since all your posts have giant holes in them; when Perry questioned your background info you didn't reply with any proof refuting it. So you expect people to take your word for truth yet your credibility is in doubt.

Classic sign of a baiter

Classic sign of a garbage cs player 0.8 kd rank 3 face it

Shoutout to Perry and jeremy_kyle
Top jonty exposers everyone knows he's a shit baiter now

EDIT: don't reply I won't read it"

You could not be more wrong... Why are you people beyond the ability to read?
2017-01-11 16:13:36
I didn't read ur reply
I'm not wrong and I can read
Jonty new bait: copy paste the post he's replying to in bold.

Don't reply I won't read
2017-01-11 16:17:19
Fact you think my reply is bait is proof of just how wrong you are. I hope to Gabe Newell you will one day grow a functioning brain alike the rest of the woolly rabble in your pen...

Jeremy_Kyle exposed a typo I admitted to. Perry's blog exposed nothing and I actually exposed him in many topics beforehand, hence the excuse for his terrible blog.

If you refuse to learn to read and disregard everything as bait, then you prove your lack of intelligence even further, don't you?

Good day and good luck... seriously...

Post edited 2017-01-11 16:27:43
2017-01-11 16:24:05
youre correct. other people didnt expose you. you exposed yourself by acting the way you do in every thread :)
2017-01-11 16:25:32
Wrong again, although you've held a long-standing grudge from day one because I expose the fact you've no proof whatsoever on all of those pros you think are cheating.

Your opinion is respected, extremely incorrect AND void.
2017-01-11 16:26:43
i dont have a grudge

youre like the little retarded autistic brother i never had
2017-01-11 16:27:56
"i dont have a grudge

youre like the little retarded autistic brother i never had"

Why reply then? Why consistently reply to all of my posts knowing you have no proof and will always have no proof, hmm?

Your opinion I'm autistic, never proven to anyone with a brain and your "grudge" is evermore apparent from your posting alone.

Just like Perry and every other exposed idiot who made pie.
2017-01-11 16:29:32
because its fun.

you keep doing the same trick hoping it will work better next time. what you apparently dont understand is that the trick becomes less effective as you use it. you need to try some new stuff. but you cant, because you arent really a top tier baiter. this isnt just one of your acts. this is you acting out.

as long as you keep pulling the same trick, people will shit on you. i did warn you.

im trying to help you :)
2017-01-11 16:33:56
No you aren't. Your abuse text negates all "help" you ever tried to offer in the first place. Even in the first thread I ever replied in, you never once warned me apart from try to insult everyone in the thread you made who disagreed with you and saw your thread for what it actually was - a pile of useless lies and benign opinion.

I wasn't afraid to point it out and ever since then you've been constantly replying to me with the same stuff. I'm not a villain or "retarded" for believing pro players to be clean without proof.

I'm also NOT acting out, as I simply have no need to. I haven't done anything wrong and nor have I done. How can someone be offended by something that isn't remotely true? It's impossible, that's why. The only people accuse my posts of bait is because they cannot understand the structure or the basis of said text in the first place, nor am I afraid to use psychology to get my point across to those who deserve a piece of humble pie.

I'm a glutton for punishment, I enjoy lengthy discussions and enjoy typing long and well thought out posts as well as reading them.

From day one, in the very first thread I replied in, I gave you a message. Did It sink in? Nope. I also knew a blog would be made of some day, I just didn't know it would be Perry because I didn't think he had the mental capacity to type up such text in the first place. After speaking with "scopey" my long time friend, he said he removed him after the questioning because he didn't like him and told me some guy named "Perry" added him asking questions about me.

I'm on HLTV for many reasons, but all of them are moral and good-willed. Why would I ever need to bait? Why would I ever need to "act" like anything? Why do I type in this manner? Because I feel it's proper forum etiquette and having moderating many online forums before, I feel it's warranted to type like this, in this particular format on every forum no matter the context or subject of said forum.

If you actually all of this superappelflap, then you passed my test. Welcome to manhood.

Truce?
2017-01-11 16:44:02
I think your biggest issue isn't that you think players aren't cheating, it's that you forget to type words sometimes.
2017-01-11 16:48:54
No, it's obviously because I do not proof-read. I type alarmingly quickly, so without proof-reading I make consistent typos. I choose NOT to proof-read because I will not learn otherwise, will I?
2017-01-11 16:50:11
I don't get it, what do you have to learn again ?
2017-01-11 16:51:21
he doesnt proof read because he doesnt want to face the fact that he makes mistakes
2017-01-11 16:55:14
He seems pretty aware of the fact that he makes mistakes
2017-01-11 16:56:14
only typos
2017-01-11 16:56:45
No, Post #49. I always admit I've made mistakes and continue to admit I have.

Why attack yet again> Your post is completely untrue as it always is. Did you NOT read post #33?

superappelflap, read post #33.
2017-01-11 16:57:03
no

you should learn how to talk to people in a way that makes them want to read your posts
2017-01-11 16:57:43
"you should learn how to talk to people in a way that makes them want to read your posts"

Should I? In this case I should type less colloquially and look idiotic when typing, superappelflap? Because that's what you're doing now.

Your reply to post #33 was hilariously incorrect despite the context of the post and what it entailed to begin with.

Again, why are you acting out and exposing your arrogance and stupidity?
2017-01-11 16:59:45
no you should change your tone and try to get your point (which does not exist) across in less words

but then, people would notice there isnt a point to any of your posts, so you wont do that :)
2017-01-11 17:00:41
My tone remains the same throughout. If you're going to learn to read, then you're a lost cause, aren't you?

Arrogant kid from the Netherlands who thinks all these pros are cheating without proof. Why?
2017-01-11 17:02:28
yes thats the problem theres no variety its boring to read your posts
2017-01-11 17:03:25
That's your opinion. You'll always think that because you don't like being told otherwise. You never have and never will.

You're at least 13-16yrs old with zero knowledge about CS:GO, yet makes pies consistently that he doesn't eat.

I would hate to see your house, put it that way...
2017-01-11 17:05:33
xdd
2017-01-11 17:11:23
Its your opinion that you dont bait

you can claim its a 'fact' by saying read my posts, but that doesn't prove anything

nt Perry alt account
2017-01-11 17:25:42
I only have one account. Why would I spend hours arguing with myself? That statement is beyond idiotic, Dawnwalker.

It's also apparent to anyone with a brain I do not bait but you are entitled to think what you like, aren't you?

Good day.
2017-01-11 17:27:14
Ill reply how you do with retarded bold text for a quote even though that in no way is a necessity for adhering to the English language.

"Why would I spend hours arguing with myself?"

the question you should be asking is why do you spend hours arguing with the majority of HLTV, thats the real idiotic action here

Good Day.

Also taking note from your second account:

Reply i wont read
2017-01-11 17:39:03
the question you should be asking is why do you spend hours arguing with the majority of HLTV, thats the real idiotic action here

That just made me chuckle xD
2017-01-12 13:05:34
NT Jonty stop pretending this isnt your second account
2017-01-12 14:12:13
Trial and error. I refuse to proof-read so in the future I will type alarming quickly making zero mistakes one day in the future and will do so consistently and continually.

Only way to learn is to make mistakes and learn from those mistakes. Other HLTV trolls and idiots will use this against me, but it's a philosophy that has worked for generations and I believe in its method.
2017-01-11 16:55:58
As long as you re-read your messages afterwards it's fine I guess
2017-01-11 16:57:23
Exactly :) superappelflap is an exposed troll who holds a grudge. I always admit my mistakes, but that;s the learning process I've just told you.

It's clear he isn't reading my posts and still doesn't :( Post #33 is a long post, but if you've got time give it a read.

Thanks again for your kind responses :) Have a good day.
2017-01-11 17:06:43
you arent retarded for believing players are clean. just gullible and stupid and bad at the game.

you are retarded because of how you talk to people.
2017-01-11 16:56:00
I call a truce after typing a huge length of text and THAT is your conclusion? This is based on what? Arrogance?
2017-01-11 16:57:47
Just to confirm it superappelflap's post is exactly the same reason why I think u r retarded.
2017-01-11 17:26:07
So your reason is based on false premises and the fact you think pro players are cheating without proof is correct, do you?

Well, well - exposing your lack of intelligence wholeheartedly, yet again...

Keep going.
2017-01-11 17:32:22
No. This i the reason like i stated before:

you arent retarded for believing players are clean. just gullible and stupid and bad at the game.

you are retarded because of how you talk to people.
2017-01-11 17:45:39
You are so retarded it's unreal.

I exposed you to maximum. I verified all information you provided in your little profile and all of them ended up being a bullshit.
It's documented, screenshots provided, links attached etc.

You on another hand have no proof on anything. All what u do is just keep repeating that you exposed me. What's my name then Johnny Thomas then?

U just basically proved me again why idea with ignore button is so needed. I am honestly sick of keep reading same garbage you type over and over again.
2017-01-11 16:47:14
"I exposed you to maximum. I verified all information you provided in your little profile and all of them ended up being a bullshit.
It's documented, screenshots provided, links attached etc."

No you didn't. I replied within your blog debunking everything you've stated. The fact that you think so proves further delusion. You made the blog because you were angry at the fact you had no proof to back up your claims and you still don't.

I'd suggest making another or reading your own again as it exposed nothing. Please, use your brain and understand "reading" already.
2017-01-11 16:49:05
So you using:

Your words > Screenshots, links etc.

I didn't realise that your words are more important than evidences. Who do u think would win a court?

Me with all the evidences or you with all your garbage talking?
2017-01-11 16:56:42
You do not have evidence. You proved I was in TOS, that's it. Post #33, scopey told me he deleted you afterward because he thought you were an idiot after he told me you were asking questions.

You're making yourself look like a fool all because of an incorrect opinion.

Is that healthy? Or do you enjoy exposing your idiocy, Perry?
2017-01-11 17:01:25
Ive repeated that countless times and I will repeat it again. You are fucking idiot.

The point wasnt to prove if u were in TOS or not. It was to prove if you were pro. Scopey confirmed u weren't. He didn't delete me I deleted him when i gathered enough information. Now ehtier u r lying about that or he did lie to u (im wiling to believe u r bullshit again). TOS never went to Lan with you in Line up, Old squad went to 2 Insomnia events.

Once again, you ignore the rest of the post and hang on the "pro" evidence. Even thou i proved that u were not Global elite (faceit account). You were not admin of any gaming forum (no sign of you on any forum), head admin of some server (not even in a steam group page) etc.

Honestly man, just fuck off already with your bullshit.
2017-01-11 17:11:33
"Ive repeated that countless times and I will repeat it again. You are fucking idiot.

The point wasnt to prove if u were in TOS or not. It was to prove if you were pro. Scopey confirmed u weren't. He didn't delete me I deleted him when i gathered enough information. Now ehtier u r lying about that or he did lie to u (im wiling to believe u r bullshit again). TOS never went to Lan with you in Line up, Old squad went to 2 Insomnia events.

Once again, you ignore the rest of the post and hang on the "pro" evidence. Even thou i proved that u were not Global elite (faceit account). You were not admin of any gaming forum (no sign of you on any forum), head admin of some server (not even in a steam group page) etc.

Honestly man, just fuck off already with your bullshit."

Incorrect again. Your blog didn't prove this and it remains incorrect, doesn't it?

What else haven't you exposed besides your own idiocy, Perry?
2017-01-11 17:12:55
ROFL

"He played on fairly high level".

Scopeys words that you can find on screenshot.

enough evidence you weren't pro for me and anyone who knows what "professional counter strike player" means.
2017-01-11 17:15:20
That was when I played with scopey. Within TOS, I did play on a fairly high level, yes. He isn't lying especially given the game we used to participate in, I'd say it's more than correct.

Now what else haven't you exposed? So far your "reasoning" is false, your "evidence" is false and your entire purpose is falsified, too.

I'm waiting. Or would you like me to hold a broom? Post #68. You have no reason to make these posts apart from your own delusion based on false opinion.

Keep going.
2017-01-11 17:21:07
So you admitting you werent pro?
2017-01-11 17:23:00
When did my post even state that? Are you going to expose the fact you cannot read again? Do you want me to put it in italics for you again?
2017-01-11 17:25:47
So you were pro?

Pro player that never went to lan.
Pro player that played on fairy high level.
Pro player that never made a single quid.

Interesting.
2017-01-11 17:27:05
I also never stated that either. Feel free to make another useless blog that exposes absolutely nothing, Perry.

"Within TOS, I did play on a fairly high level, yes. He isn't lying especially given the game we used to participate in, I'd say it's more than correct."

I was 15 when I joined TOS and 16 before I attended LANs and BYOC's, as that was the age limit. I'd obviously gotten better and better at the game and was in numerous teams throughout 1.6. I even played with drn who was also in a professional team and played for money when he was only 12. Yet again, it's more false speculation on your part based on false reasoning. Continue to believe Flusha cheats without proof, mister blog maker.

Learn to read...
2017-01-11 17:30:51
You were 12 when you played for TOS according to Scopey. Yet more bullshit from you.

Also there were no 1.6 tournaments in UK when u were 16. UK only had CSS tourneys at that time (Insomnia and EpicLans).

How much more are u gonna bullshit there Jonty?

2017-01-11 17:43:36
then you prove your in lack of intelligence even further, don'y you?

Englishmen all over the world commited suicide after reading this one sentence.
2017-01-11 16:27:07
Edited, many thanks. Fast typing exposes many typos. I hope they're still alive.
2017-01-11 16:28:09
That's too bloody late now, you're a mass murderer
2017-01-11 16:28:30
Good god... I'll have to Email all of their families :(

Hold on a minute... Mass murderer? I've just seen your name :S

Post edited 2017-01-11 16:30:25
2017-01-11 16:30:15
I didn't kill anyone, just burnt some nose hair and eyebrows
2017-01-11 16:32:34
Fair enough. To this day, the "Tsar bomb" remains the biggest nuclear bomb to have ever been dropped and tested on Earth's soil. It had the equivalent of a million trinitrotoluene (TNT) explosions.

Scary and awesome.
2017-01-11 16:52:13
Indeed, I didn't know about the actual bomb before doing some researches on a song I love, and it's been my nickname ever since.
2017-01-11 16:52:51
Aha, that's an amazing story man :D
2017-01-11 16:53:52
If you're into metal, I can only advise you listen to Avatar's Tsar Bomba
2017-01-11 16:54:39
Will definitely give it a listen. Thanks :)
2017-01-11 17:07:30
you just ignored everything i wrote about you having no credibility because all your credentials had holes poked in them and you haven't proved otherwise.

"used to be pro 1.6" no you didn't Perry proved you wrong
"high level cs:go" no you aren't you're 0.8 k/d level 3 faceit
2017-01-11 22:40:15
stooooooooooooooop fucking wasting your time with them
2017-01-11 16:59:49
<3
2017-01-11 16:39:05
Post #21, post #12 and post #26.

Why continue to believe I'm baiting or stupid merely because of the fact I do not think Flusha is cheating? It's obvious, rational and logical to think so, hence why I'm against witch-hunting.

Doesn't make my posts bait. Why are you angry at the fact you cannot prove I've ever baited/pro players cheat? Why act out and expose yourself and make pie you are not going to eat? Even the "Jonty Text thread" when you mock all of the words and phrases I use, you continue to do so?

Tell me why?
2017-01-11 16:47:15
Simple and short answer.

Cuz you are fucking baiting retard just like HappyCrank.
2017-01-11 16:52:07
Proof? I'm obviously not so what else is your excuse for making hideous blogs and acting out?
2017-01-11 16:52:57
I made a blog after having one short conversation with you and later on noticing that you shit post on every "pro cheating thread". It was way before we started insulting each other.

that blog clearly hurts you, you never miss a chance to mention it.
2017-01-11 16:59:47
I always mention it to remind you that the blog exists. It's forgotten and remains forgotten, but not to me. It's interesting to me that you typed it up without exposing anything whatsoever.

It's also amusing you typed it up because of reasons comparable to a toddler with a bunch of building blocks having his dinner taken away from him.

I'll ask again, what's your next excuse?
2017-01-11 17:04:09
Just shut up already man.
2017-01-11 16:09:33
You have been visited by the HLTV celebrity 'Jonty04l32'.
Good Days will come to you, but only if you comment "CS:GO professionals are not cheating..." below!
2017-01-11 16:18:57
Mock all you like. I still do not understand your issue as it's apparent I do not bait. You're an intelligent user, you should know this already.

Regarding the terrible thread, why does your post exist?
2017-01-11 16:25:05
I do not believe you are a baiter. If i've said so in the past, I was most definitely wrong. No baiter has so much effort as to write the well structured paragraphed replies that you come up with, nor do they apply for Moderator on their baiting account.

This isn't my thread though. If you're regarding my "/ignore" comment, It is simple. Unlike yourself, I am not above baiting, nor unwilling to join in on the shitposting that this website considers humor. Thus, my longly awaited spin on the Dosia meme featuring yourself. Speaking of which, Do you have some form of image, such as a previous display picture on steam or team logo, that could be used to create my terrific meme into the image it is supposed to be?

Good day
2017-01-11 16:30:32
Thank for your rationalisation unlike the users you see before you. The only image that ever existed of me was an old Facebook image, but I deleted it once yee_lmao1/HACI tried to use it against me after I exposed his baiting escapade on HLTV.

Despite what you may think of me, I like all HLTV users as every single one of them is unique in their own specific way. HLTV is a puzzle and it's users are like keys that will only fit one lock. Viewing that puzzle is fascinating and will remain so every single time I reply to someone new.

I think you're an awesome user, regardless of what you think of me, mock or not.

Thanks again. Have a good day.
2017-01-11 16:35:00
kill yourself
2017-01-12 12:59:50
I honestly don't know why would you find his thread a terrible one. He is making a suggestion, ¿could his manners be better? maybe, but it doesn't avoid the fact that he is making a suggestion for a legit feature that many of us would like probably.

The thing is, I always wanted to ask you, ¿why do you invest your whole time and heart discussing everything with everyone?, thats just not healthy man. Also, if someone doesn't like you... let it be, why would you argue 24/7 with him to try and convince him of something? it's just pointless.

Trying to help bud.
2017-02-01 12:00:34
baiting is a part of hltv
2017-01-11 16:10:26
W E S A F E S P A C E N O W B O Y S
2017-01-11 16:24:10
You are responsible for the threads you participate in. No one can force you to join in or read it.
http://www.hltv.org/forum/rules/
2017-01-11 16:28:53
It's not about threads it's about not reading shit from certain users.
2017-01-12 12:23:19
just report and get out of the thread
2017-02-01 11:38:20
if you think hltv staff weill work on the foruims your wtong xd
2017-01-11 16:30:19
It wouldn't work
2017-01-11 16:59:00
+1
2017-01-11 17:24:20
Any reply from admins?
2017-01-12 12:46:22
+1 we (I) NEED it

People like you have to be ignored.
2017-01-12 12:49:44
see! I'm glad we agree on that.
2017-01-12 12:52:58
This thread. Perry89, you do realise that this is exactly the kind of thread you mentioned that you should be able to ignore?

Classic bait: make a serious looking thread, but actually the only reason is to bait Jonty and then let all the idiots and some normal people to jump on him?

8/8
2017-01-12 12:58:27
Not really. I didn't want this idiot to get involved. yet his involvement is just a prove why button is so needed.
2017-01-12 13:00:54
Ofc you wanted him involved lol, that's why you called him out in the post
2017-01-12 13:04:34
Not really. I mentioned his name so anyone who reads the thread and came across him can think "yea his right, I am sick of his nickname popping up everywhere.
2017-01-12 13:08:52
That's exactly the reason he made it. If you have the courage and sheer willpower to see all prior and aforementioned discussions as shown above, you'll see he carries on with this charade - exposing himself time and time again.

I feel bad for him. He's in clear need of guidance but denies all knowledge of ever needing any.

Wouldn't worry about it. He;s known for doing rhis and he doesn't like the fact I continue to call him out on his escapades and charades.

Have a good day, bliplbob.
2017-01-12 15:44:03
this thread alone shows me in how much of a need for an ignore button i rly am.
2017-01-12 12:59:27
I'm glad we agree on that :)
2017-01-12 13:02:34
this thread gave me autism
2017-01-12 13:02:34
u already had LUL
2017-01-12 14:14:00
xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
2017-01-12 16:44:28
i like this thread. it shows how jonty can bait out 70% of responses

Post edited 2017-01-12 15:54:52
2017-01-12 15:54:20
Jo Tiny I liked your thread about stuff.
2017-01-12 17:05:00
ty senpai for noticing me
2017-01-13 15:47:17
Any reply from Admins/mods?
2017-01-30 17:35:08
This never going to happen... Accept this and move on.

Have a good day, Perry89.
2017-02-01 10:04:45
And here is example why this button is needed. I wouldnt get notification about your pointless posts, like this one.
2017-02-01 10:24:38
This post isn't pointless. You only think it so because you hate me out of reasons incorrect and unverified.

It isn't going to happen. Accept this. You make pie, expect a reply. End of discussion, Perry.

Have a good day, friend.
2017-02-01 10:25:51
Yes it is fucking pointless. You are not an admin, u got fuck all to say about improvements. Don't get involved unless u have input into the idea.
2017-02-01 10:38:53
I gave you input, you ignored it. Instead you made a tit of yourself and deny all logic as always.

Surely you must be intelligent enough to understand why this function would never work... I'll let the cogs coherently turn.
2017-02-01 11:34:21
"this never going to happen" is not an input. It's just implying u know what admins plans are. Which clearly is not fucking true.

I don't see why this function wouldnt work? It worked on older forums.
2017-02-01 11:38:03
I'm sure it did, but I'm still waiting for an apt reason to add such things. So far, your reasoning for wanting such a function has been garbage and incorrect.

It's obviously not going to happen because I know forums and it would never work with the current forum as it is simply unneeded.

End of. Accept it. Stop lying, stop spouting false conjecture, stop exposing yourself, learn to read and please, for the love of god, learn to play CS:GO.

Anything else you wish to add?
2017-02-01 11:43:05
"learn to play csgo".

Hypocrisy there at it's finest.
2017-02-01 11:44:53
You think pro players are cheating without proof, you base all of my GE experience on a washed up and old FACEIT account, you whine, you moan, everything you type is laughably hideous, but now I'm just being nitpick-y.

This function is never going to work. I've also been told to stop making you cry by a user on my profile, apparently.

I had no idea I was upsetting you. My apologies, friend.

2017-02-01 11:48:50
Let's see. I can see 47 games on faceit level 3 with negative k/d, and GE that I never seen on your profile. which one sounds more legit? Hmmmm let me think.
2017-02-01 11:59:13
jonty is a fuckstick anyway, see his name and keep scrolling, he has nothing useful to say :D
2017-02-01 11:48:02

Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.