Come play CS:GO gather @ irc!
Hello!

I am creating a gather channel for CS:go because I am bored of just playing random public. This is for people who enjoy playing with others and teaming up against each others and having a great time together :)

For those who already have IRC in installed, join the channel #ihl.CSGO @ quakenet.

Firstly, you need to have an auth, to register an auth to your account you need download IRC or either use the webchat client, http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=ihl.csgo&..
and when you're logging in choose you're desired nickname and write this in the chat:
/msg Q hello [email protected] [email protected]
after you will get an e-mail where you get further details on how you login to your auth.

The second thing you need to do is write this in the chat:
//mode $me +x
it will make you able to sign and such to gathers, the last thing you need to do is ask an admin for vouch, im mostly active 24/7 (pyth) so just ask me :)

Hope this is appreciated and I hope CS:GO will be a worthy follow up to cs 1.6... This channel is for us who want to play more serious!!!!

Requirements: vent/mumble, a microphone, good attitude and some skillz ;)

Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes or misspelling but I am really tired and I did write this kinda fast.

Sincerely, pyth.
(5 replies)
Created 2012-05-08 02:45 by: pyth
If you give me a key, i will play with you:P
2012-05-08 02:48:35
by: pyth
Will probably do a giveaway if I get in hands of some more keys on my stream ;P
2012-05-08 02:54:14
I will sleep on your rug , if you give me the key. :O
2012-05-08 03:03:58
still on?
2012-10-24 15:14:31

Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.