If top1 guy this month has domintated and has for example 1400exp points and 2nd guy has 1200, it means the 1st guy doens't need to play in like 2 weeks, 'cuz he'll still be top1? How u gonna give others a chance to invite? :D
1. You need at least 30 matches in 1 month to get promoted to int1
2. Our BOT doesnt generate teams randomly. He creates teams by the exp points of every player. So if you have many exp points you will be getting mates who arent that good or at least who arent better than you.
3. if you habe many points it's getting hard to keep them because you will always loose more points than you will get in a win/lose situation.
4. top2 guys get promoted so top3 guy has the most points in the int2 channel.
5. if we reset stats every month then the teams wont get fair because everyone will have 1000 points and that means that the bot thinks "everyone is equaly good" which isnt the case.
6. the more matches ppl have played @ int2 the more balanced the teams will be.
I think it shall be the other way around.
reset exp points, instead of matches. So every month, new people get the chance to place top 1.
Otherwise, all that are in top now will just get in int. others will just fuck about, never catching up.
Not true, because if you have 900 points and you win a match, you will get like +20 and you will be always getting some good teammates. If you have 1200points and you loose a match you will get like -20 or even more and only +8 or sth + you will get some bad mates because you have such a high rank.
And it's very hard to defend 1200 points in 30 matches if you can't cl anyone unless you play more than 50 matches.
So if you just had a bad week and dropped to 950 points it's easy to get to the top again. We had this system for months in germany and it worked perfectly.
If we would reset the exp points there would be just some random teams and no fun for anyone.
Not really? Why dont you get it? If top2 always gets promoted then the next one will maybe have 1200 points and you can get 1200 points in 15 matches + the other one needs to defend his 1200 points and that's really hard if he needs to play at least 30 matches and get's more - then + points.