I have problems when I play Counter Strike!
My skill on deathmatch is pretty good, headshots, one shots, reflex and other.. but when I play mix with friends I cant kill :S my score is every time 6:9, 9:10, 4:11 :S regardless on opponents skill(low,mid,high)
sometimes I play good make some headshots but >,<
btw: I'm watch a lot of demos but cannot help lot.
I every day play deathmatch 2/3 hours per day, and dm skill is pretty good/normal.
precisely: Im every time in bad position, which is good for opponents :S Im flashed, heg 30hp- and then Im dead, Sometimes Im in good position but opponents flash me and still dead :(. I don't know what I need to do to be better in team play, get easy kills. Any suggestion guys will help me a lot :)) Thanks!
You don't just get in a 'real team' based on your game sense ability. That is just one of the qualities. You need to be an overall decent player. Decent aiming, movement, game sense, communication, not be a dick and possibly more to be an above average player.
You can have all the game sense you want but if you have mediocre aiming and movement, you'll get picked every time you face someone.
I don't recommend public since it is pointless. But deathmatch, aim servers, bots on lan, bhop and kz servers will help you develop your overall game play and not just game sense. Game sense comes with time and experience.
I didn't say that you needed game sense to get into a real team. Well you do, but as you said yourself, you need the other stuff too. If you read the OP again his problem is that he plays well in DM but not in mixes. This doesn't seem to be due to nerves (which might play a part nevertheless), but rather because he's dying to HEs, when he's flashed, etc. This is generally an indication of poor game sense because you're unable to put yourself in your opponents' shoes.
In my opinion, playing in a proper clan and actually taking the game 'seriously' is the best way of improving your game sense and decision making. Obviously it's slightly different for everyone but I used to play in a clan for years. After I 'quit' and only started playing pubs and gathers I genuinely felt like my decision making had gone to shit. I would die and think: "Did I just make the best possible decision. Hell no."
There is so many stupid plays and so many mistakes in your gameplay but I dont have enough time to describe each one so I will write only the most important.
1. FFS use ventriloo/teamspeak/mumble to communicate, because writing "drop", "save", "back" won't help you - communication is the most important thing in games like CS.
2. Don't go long just because your teammates said so if your resp is the one near to brown crate. Tell your teammates that you cant go long, because you have resp on B and your opponent will for sure wait for you on long.
3. Thing about your flashes. You are throwing flash B tunnels from middle every round and even if this flash will touch somebody, they will just dodge this and wait for end of this.
4. Possitioning on map. You guys were defending map like morons(sorry but this is true). You need to take much informations about opponent at the beginning of the round as you can, so try to cut catwalk, by boosting 2 people on crate, the booster is goin mid then, and two people are defending B. People on catwalk (WITH A GOOD SPAWN) can JUMP-CHECK middle, so your info is opponents are long or B, then you are rotating or something.(THERE IS A LOT OF TAC LIKE THAT)
5. Dunno wtf was that bad server or your net settings but you were shooting very unsmoothly so try to dodge servers/configurations like that.
You need to learn a lot by watching POV's and playing serious PCW's instead of random mixes and stuff. hf gl
in dm actually the aggressive playstyle (move from place to place and tapping) works, but when it comes to 5on5 you must be more deffensive and carefull to survive the round and it doesnt works like on dm, you shoot some heads and thats all, most of the times u forced to spray also doesnt metter what weapon you have awp or rifles, smoke and flashes helps a lot if you throw them in the correct timing which is also depends on your opponents position. I would say the game is fuckin random, cuz everything can happen in every situation and depends mostly on the positions of your and your oppomenents.If the enemies position are better simply you have less more chance to kill them.
Example when someone sniping at ct side and u+your teamates must push and take one of the bombsites also dont put yourself in battles where you know where are more enemies than 1, even if u kill 1-2 the 3-4th will kill you if they arent noobs
Not sure if this might be of any help, but I will try anyway. At least for me, switching from DM right into the mix/tg is just wrong. I play like an idiot, running, spraying, ignoring the existence of grenades, I don't mind my positions at all.. Try to "cool down" at some public or w/e, get into the slower pace of game, where you actually pay the attention to the little things, little noises, and stuff :)