Here is my new work of the same year as mTw.
Mousesports 2008 gui, with cyx, gob b, gore, kapio and tixo.
I had a little addiction to another fps game called Painkiller so I was a bit delaying with this one, but finally its done!
Also somewhy site went down when I pressed "post blog" and 3 white nothing came out and an error code in the threat section, so sorry for that, I dont know what happened D:
So i decided to create a thread instead of a blog...
I noticed that you guys mostly voted for Navi and WMF in my previous blogs, so I will do both as next ones.
- Included player configs (commandmenu, bind keys)
- New commandmenu
- Demo, screenshot and more futures
- Colordepth locked to make it hard for 16 bit users)
- 1 .bmp spray logo
- Configs : Players,server settings, console and crosshair colors.
- Some usefull bind keys (Keyboard)
- Options : New look at all panels.
- The background and screenshots included.
- Uninstall: Default gui included
- Included links and info (Advanced panel "MOUZ 2008 GUI"
- Viewdemo buttons, loading dialog, and a minimalistic spectator skin
- 1 Game menu music (Feed Me - The Spell)
- Many more.
1.If you dont like the ingame edit, extract the install default 1.6 gui archive and select cstrike/resource/ui/ folder and put inside your cs 1.6 to the same directory : cstrike/resource/ui
2.Before installing it make sure you saved your config.cfg and userconfig.cfg
- File size : 18.2 Mb
- The installation is in the read me file.
If you notice some bugs report it in pm or here.
Have fun with it and enjoy this nostalgic gui from the best team of 2008!
Also Im running out with intro musics, so if you guys drop to me some good intro music titles would be cool.
listen, this will be as stealling blog. So make this.
Create blog with name - "Gui -"
In that blog post just 2 words
ex . here we are
than go edit, and post gui, i think that will be right option. GOGOGO