ESEA to CEVO join the movement
Dear ESEA,
Where do I begin, wow. I think it would be fair to start with a sincere apology to all of ESEA's staff and especially Torbull for all of his HARD HARD work he has put into this gaming community and (Client Developer). You guys do not deserve what I am about to say, but I am sure that most of you, especially Torbull, wishes that lpkane was not apart of the business. He gives all of ESEA a horrible name, this man is supposed to represent ESEA and I do not even need to give you more than just this one quote from him infact just go look at 90 percent of his utterly RUDE statements and poor business leadership skills http://play.esea.net/users/4. Here is a quote that forever made me change my mind of ESEA until this man is off ESEA's payroll, "yeah, you're not even worth the time, hopefully this will help you learn the very valuable lesson in life about not biting the hand that feeds". You can find more of this disguisting nonsense and tyrant opinions and abuse here http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&...
Lpkane you sir are a failure of a business man and have been handed everything you have from either family or a lottery ticket. You have absolutely no clue how to run a successful business, god knows if you had to run ESEA we would all be playing CEVO right now which ... HAHA thats where most of us NON sheep will be moving to where they have good customer service and are working on an amazing client, also listen to there customers. There are so many things I would love to say to you and I wish you knew me in person so I could show you how successful someone can truly be when they do everything they can to make there customers happy. U have let your what I would look at small bankaccount go to your narrow minded skull... which the way you think and do things will not last long thank god. You are a mere humanbeing you are not any different from anyone of us nor should you treat people with such disrespect just because you can... you sir are 28 years old " It's time to grow up" so please do us all a favor and either ban us or leave the company. I can not recall a single person from ESEA that even likes you, infact I know of people that hate you and that is a pretty harsh word. If you have any respect for Torbull you would just sign over your rights to the business because you sir are a pathetic loser.
Also why would you sit there and promote promote promote the HELL out of cs:go I mean that right there shows how ignorant of a person you truly are. It does not make it any more obvious that you have some sort of special interest in the game, are you collecting a pention off of the sales from valve??? LOL you keep doing what you are doing for money... dress in your fancy clothes like your somebody but after you break it all down you are truly a very special person indeed, a self-centered piece of shit immature typical hipster d-bag. I know plenty of spoiled kids like yourself you grow up to be no-bodies. You will keep thinking you are gods gift to this world but in all honesty deep down inside you know that you are a piece of shit bitch and can't take other peoples opinions at all by any means because you are a dumb fuck.http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&... So instead of telling the misinformed customers that you are not getting rid of 1.6 you just ban them when they just do not know whats going on and are stating opinions eh? Why would you not just open a thread and keep it bumped so these guys can all see it or do something more constructive instead of losing customers, if I was Torbull you and I would be having a serious heart to heart right now about how you will be competing against CEVO with an attitude like yours representing ESEA lol... give me a break dude.
I hope I see most of you in the upcoming seasons of CEVO which will be the future of FPS in this country not a dictatorship gaming site. http://www.cevo.com
P.S. Torbull if lpkane ever leaves ESEA I would glady come back thanks a lot for what you have done for the community but lpkane... dont ever say "don't bite the hand that feeds" again... we are the hand that feeds you... without us you are nothing kid... nothing. STFU and LETS TAKE THE POWER BACK! GO CEVO! http://www.cevo.com
(70 replies)
Created 2012-09-19 03:55 by: mdLLL
true
2012-09-19 06:28:58
I'm not here to fight any cause as I have been playing CS for 12 years now and finally realizing that I am at the point in my life where I should be focusing on more important things, but I do believe everyone needs to know the truth about ESEA.

First of all, for those who aren't aware of what is going on in ESEA, I was one of the main reasons why all those players started getting banned the last 2 nights. One player sticking up for another, then another, led to a massive ban by the owner of ESEA. As far as the bans being reasonable, you can find the story behind it and decide on your own.

I just wanted to warn the European gaming community that ESEA is taking drastic measures to expand into Europe, I'm sure you've seen this taking place already. For the past 2 years or so when ESEA realized they are the only organization left in NA to provide a gaming community, the head admins have been abusing their power left to right. There is no professionalism in this company and they will do everything they can sell off as a professional organization.

For one, head admin BiGG blackmailed a female member of ESEA into getting nudes, and banned her when she spoke out. The owner, lpkane, supported him by banning every player who spoke out about his actions by banning those players for 10+ years. Onto the news section, ESEA writers like Few and Westerman are writing articles with false facts about CS 1.6 in order to force poeple into CSGO and promote it. (please do not take this and start arguing about what game is better, i support whatever game u are having fun in). If you haven't heard yet, one of the writers took cArn's tweet about fragbyte promoting CSGO and took it completely out of context and started making up lies to destroy the image of fnatic, just to force their push for CSGO in order to make more money. This is what the community complained about and was banned for just to get the gist of the story above.

On to the biggest joke of all, the owner lpkane, claims and brags that his gaming company is an empire and the future for gamers. Therefore, he sits in the threads and bans people who pay for their service for no reason for his own amusement. Before going on a banning spree last night, which he has done many times before, his exact words were, "do not bite the hand that feed you" after his customers simply asked questions and gave suggestions. The issue is that he understands ESEA is the only organization left in North America, so he uses that as an advantage by threatening people to remove them from "gaming". Many of you European players will not see the big issue in this until you start noticing it in your own community, but for those of you who support the gaming community internationally, you should understand where the frustration is within the ESEA community and the reason people are speaking out despite the 5 year bans being handed out. Anyways, if you look into ESEA's past, you will see that there are countless of ridiculous and unprofessional actions taken by these guys.

To the European gaming community, how you spend your money is completely up to you, but as a long time gamer and a strong believer that the CS gaming community is what it is because of very single gamer, pro and amateur, and that everyone needs to be treated equally with respect; I just wanted to give you a quick insight on where the merits of ESEA stands and my regret for supporting this organization for many years. Regardless of the lies the owner tells people and how the company is doing at its best, anyone who is a part of ESEA knows enough that the company is going down the drain, and they are doing everything they can to promote CSGO for more members and promote ESEA into Europe for more income. A lot of North American players could not stand up for themselves because once they are banned, there is pretty much no gaming community for them so they keep their mouth quiet and enjoy the game in the shadows. This is not the case in Europe since ESEA has not stretched a surface in Europe's gaming scene, and I really hope they are not given the power to destroy the gaming scene over there as well.

As to everyone in NA, it has been a pleasure and I hope to see you guys around.

Post edited 2012-09-19 08:09:43
2012-09-19 07:58:57
Where do I even begin with what's wrong with ESEA today. I believe I was the first person in a batch of 5-6 people who got banned for 5 years, 2 years ago for simply stating our opinions in a place where we PAY to play so that should give us the right to speak our minds, correct? WRONG! I was banned UNJUSTLY and UNFAIRLY from ESEA for 5 years for calling out the head admin, named BiGG for abusing his admin powers and banning people just because "he can". BiGG went on a banning spree because he could and because some girl over cs and over the internet e-broke up with him. I guess the cure to a heart break is to ban anyone who speaks their mind about him! I remember the exact words I said when I got banned they were "BiGG abuses his admin and bans people because he can and lpkane doesn't do anything about it". I guess those words were too tough for those 2 love birds to handle. P.S ESEA has a BiGG problem (literally). I used to help out in the community make cs clips for free. It's something I enjoyed doing helping out people. I remember a time when lpkane messaged me asking me to do some esea instructional videos and some site stuff. Guy is so 2 faced..he'll message you when he needs something.

I remember at one time where admins actually used to help out people but not anymore. ESEA is becoming more corrupt each day with the money hungry co-owner lpkane. He doesn't care about his paying customers at all. All he cares about is the money rolling in. He will ban you if you speak your mind and he will ban you if he cannot COUNTER your INTELLIGENT response. The guy is a total prick. I wish Torbull would intervene and see what is going on and how lpkane treats his paying customers. I'm sure he too would be disgusted. If people get banned like this and I guarantee you they will ESEA will go downhill. Lpkane doesn't care about that because he has other stuff like real estate and all that stuff mommy and daddy do for him.

No matter if you have been with esea for 1 year, 2 years or even 7+ years if you speak your mind and lpkane doesn't have a better answer than yours boom you're banned. Guy sits on esea 24/7 posting stupid childish memes and what not. How about actually helping people out and answering their questions instead of posting pics of yourself with some fat chicks in a swimming pool. He says ESEA is the only thing that is keeping CS alive in NA. That's false..It's the people in the ESEA community who PAY to keep it alive. He doesn't even care about CS all he cares about is promoting CS:GO by getting his esea writers to write false things about it so he can get more money out of it. Maybe if he wasn't so rude and disrespectful to his paying customers the community would grow but as long as he's calling the shots I hope it runs in the ground.

So in conclusion:
-you will get banned for no reason
-you will get banned for 5 years for speaking your mind
-you will get banned if you make fun of lpkanes boy toy (BiGG)
-you will get banned if you make a thread asking if cs is going to be kept alive on ESEA.
-you will get banned if you post a more intelligent response than lpkane.
-you will be playing in a fun community run by hitler
-you will get disrespected by lpkane and probably the other admins
-you will not get helped if you open a support ticket
-if you ask lpkane for help about anything or a question he will tell you to make a support ticket (really helpful!!..not)
-Don't get ESEA

p.s: I'm all over the place, mdL and blindman sum it all up!
2012-09-19 08:32:25
I am sorry about that blindman, I am part of the ban hammer victims of what happened early this morning, and all I can really say is ESEA is a joke. I spoke my mind, LPKANE didn't like what I had to say, so my punishment was a malicious activity ban. Once again, I'm really sorry about that nonsense.
2012-09-19 08:46:05
Well you did get me banned :] he didnt ban me because of my thread, he banned me because you guys kept talking shit to him on MY thread LOL

but really, its not a problem. I've seen the gaming community gone to pure shit because of people like him. As I said before, if this is the end of CS 1.6, I would rather leave this gaming scene sticking up for what I believe in and what I feel is wrong, rather than sit there and let that idiot poke sticks at us as the game dies.
2012-09-19 08:56:26
Wow, I read your profile page on esea, you have a bright mind dude. You think like I do, and see the world almost as I do. I love that aristotle quote, and though we have medicine to cure disease, we then obtained new diseases from being unhealthy - cancer, heart disease, etc.

Post edited 2012-09-19 23:40:49
2012-09-19 23:37:09
Yeah, I was really irritated with the arrogance that he was typing. I'm sorry. But he shouldn't have banned 400 of us for no reason. And I really wasn't talking shit to him, he kept saying he was the sole reason why cs 1.6 was alive in NA, it isn't all just ESEA keeping it alive. It's the players, 96% of it.
2012-09-19 08:59:48
by: Jonathan E. - HLTV.org
If you use the 'Reply' button the user will/would know you replied to him/her ;)
2012-09-19 22:03:23
by: tHm - <3 tHm
Wow wall of text.
2012-09-19 09:04:10
its easy to understand, I read it all and it was really interesting!
2012-09-19 09:22:13
by: tHm - <3 tHm
Not sayin its hard to read, just really bad put. Not the way you are supposed to write stuff like that.
2012-09-19 11:27:20
it was probably a ragewall of text ;)
2012-09-19 11:47:08
exactly i will write a more professional non rage one soon my apologies but when you have been an active member and supporter of the CS 1.6 community for 13 years its a little hard not to get raged at the stupidity from a company that i have supported since the start of it. But then again as lpkane says I have done nothing for them at all.... the thousands of dollars spent and support bringing and making teams for them to make more money off of. The hundreds of people literally hundreds of people over the years that i have told to get and buy esea means nothing to lpkane apparently...
2012-09-20 16:02:33
by: xb0y
the fuck
2012-09-19 09:06:27
He was the reason why I quit the site (and CS altogether, since ESEA is a monopoly in North America). He does not care about his customers, forces them to play clowns for his own amusement, bans people left and right for talking to him, makes exceptions from rules to his buddies, never listens to any good suggestions, makes false promises(organising a huge LAN event if he gets more customers; he got the customers and their money, the LAN did not happen, no explanation provided).

Just an insecure overgrown child with a chip on the shoulder who is crazy from his authority over an internet site and making money from thin air, probably never had a real job in his life.
2012-09-19 09:23:05
another 1000+ posts thread coming up
2012-09-19 09:23:22
played esea for a few years was really fun back then,now it looks like they are going downhill,glad I left before all this shit.
2012-09-19 12:13:27
Europeans aren't even better
ESL is so freakin' amateur like it's just sad.
2012-09-19 13:27:33
Spread the word guys CEVO is the only thing that will save 1.6, source and GO. ESEA is in it for the money and that is it...
2012-09-19 15:51:28
Anyone wanna fill me in on exactly what happened with blindman?
2012-09-19 21:27:59
Don't worry, ESEA won't stick in Europe. Most of what they have to give you can get for free here. Unless he starts buying and monopolizing everything, like tournament qualifiers/etc.
2012-09-19 21:47:59
by: Jonathan E. - HLTV.org
I always wonder if people are aware of the fact that including offenses in their criticism more than strenghten their points does actually weaken them.
2012-09-19 22:17:15
dat long posts...

OMG WHERE AM I?

Post edited 2012-09-19 22:19:43
2012-09-19 22:19:36
Once ESEA is done and over with a new company will take over what they are doing and we can only hope they will treat customers with respect someone should post what cb4 just got banned for and i do not even know this gentlemen but lpkane once again... "you, as well as everyone else, has made a choice to use this service,no one is forcing you. Your $6.95 allows you to use this service at our discretion, not trash it or the people that spend a considerable amount of time constantly improving it. You, individually, have done nothing but be a consumer that pays for and uses a service, you think that entitles you to anything more? You think your #6.95 has earns my respect?" Just search lpkane and just read the shit he writes its beyond pathetic... he has little man syndrome its very sad.
2012-09-19 22:32:42
Blindman ftw.
2012-09-19 22:34:55
Preaching gospel should be done in another thread please thank you.
2012-09-19 22:38:36
He has a point though. When did you ever hear MLK say "One day these stupid white folks will stop being such greedy bastards and treat us with respect"

If you're trying to make a valid argument, insults aren't the way to do it. Unless of course you're a punter in the NFL.
2012-09-19 22:43:25
Alright be the writer
2012-09-19 22:47:46
Cevo without CoD2 League is dead.

Bye
2012-09-19 22:40:35
CEVO will have all the games you want to play... anyone of them as long as there are people to play them.
2012-09-19 22:45:26
what the hell is going on here? TLDR version?
2012-09-19 22:47:17
esea killed the NA cs scene....and is a big obstacle in the way of cs's future in NA. ipkane is a fucking dickhead, and torbull is the sorriest dude i ever was a fan of at some point(team3d). a fuckin shame. wish these texan fucks would go to hell.
2012-09-19 22:50:33
damn its that bad
2012-09-19 23:39:12
Time to bring the pitchforks guys. :P I'll bring mine if someone gives me a TL;DR, im too tired atm to read all this.

Post edited 2012-09-19 23:45:23
2012-09-19 23:43:16
Just put it this way lpkane ruined a lot of peoples careers because i highly doubt ESEA will be around much longer the way lpkane is running that company straight into the ground and without a doubt in my mind is torbull forever sorry as hell by having him a co-owner of the company.. Torbull is prob the nicest most respected admin there is...but lpkane ruined the future of ESEA for everyone... I am hoping that CEVO's new client and layout is badass i keep hearing from the guys that are currently working on it that its going to revolutionize pc gaming today... so we will see.... Apparently the website layout is you are in control of everything that happens in the community meaning... if you want to host a "event" or "tournament" with a prize or money or whatever you wanna do have ppl pay to play the tourny whatever you can imagine... YOU can host it so its going to be VERY cool and i m pumped to see it in action.
2012-09-19 23:47:25
On top of that... there client is not god awful and makes CS feel like garbage.... and we can finally play on good servers again not servers that are overloaded and old... they also are running Source and 1.6 servers on servers that are very out dated so GG ESEA make that loot.
2012-09-19 23:49:08
All we need to do is everyone that plays any form of Counter-Strike to stand up for what we all want and we will be able to have a good trust-worthy company and the one that has been here the longest and have done nothing but do for the gamer from the very start was CEVO so I will start there.
2012-09-19 23:51:14
by: pfx
What dumbfucked admins! >_<
2012-09-19 23:58:12
by: rpo
I havent been a part of ESEA ever, but from what i read on the forums on ESEA, lpkane seems to be a real dick. but on the other hand, Torbull really seems like a nice guy. But i cant wait for CEVO to go live. it seems like a really good chance to get the community up and running again :)
2012-09-20 00:18:10
Yea i know man i m excited for it and Torbull is an amazing person he is just in a bad spot now from a poor decision he made a long time ago letting some of his staff be who they are... and its not just LPKANE there is also BIGG too... that is just pathetic
2012-09-20 00:22:34
This is pretty sad topic to read. :/
2012-09-20 00:27:37
by: nehs
I honestly don't go on the ESEA forums often even though I've been an ESEA member since 2006. But with the small amount of time I've spent on the forums, I was immediately able to tell how much lpkane abused his power. He is absolutely despised by a large portion of the ESEA community (including myself).

I really want to hear a statement from Torbull explaining why or how lpkane has been able to abuse his power for so long.

p.s. I find myself rooting for Cevo too. My reason is solely that they have non-abusive admins...
2012-09-20 00:57:36
exactly man...CEVO will be good i have a good feeling about it.
2012-09-20 01:17:58
Seriously, they just ban people for 1-5 years and this is people who have to play ESEA to play competitive CS and had premium for years.

The way lpkane does it is really unprofessional, he talks about how he doesn't care as long as he has your money etc. This really all started when that fat 400 pound head admin, BiGG cried about someone making a thread exposing him he was used by some hot asian girl to buy her things then he got dumped over the internet. Then he started banning people for 5 years for when people were bringing it up, which I could understand. But after that for a sentence he'd ban people for for YEARS saying something so small... lpkane started doing the same. I do find what people post sometimes is really stupid and irrelevant but do they deserve the ban? no... it's stupid and irrelevant. It's sad because ESEA use to be on the right track by taking in suggestions but now they have money they just do whatever they want.

One time BiGG said something in a thread about not caring about what a guy thinks of ESEA or something like that and his 7 bucks would help him buy snacks like doritos, later a friend who was an admin told me Torbull yelled at him in mumble that night rofl.

Torbull from what I think and hope at least is very professional, he just deals with the business side of things while lpkane does the rest. Everybody loves Torbull but people backup lpkane and back him up because they don't want to get banned either.

Don't get me wrong though if you just sit out of all that crap and just play ESEA League or PUG (ESEA League has the best client) it's great. But at the same time it killed CS 1.6 competition and brang it back alive, there's no other league besides ESEA. For the people that live in North America we have TO PAY A MONTHY SUBSCRIPTION JUST TO PLAY COMPETITIVELY but it does have a great service and it's like buying a server but when ESEA goes down you can't play lol. I just hope for CSGO people can take what they learned from ESEA and more leagues will bloom.

I hope CEVO succeeds in CSGO and has less corrupted admins, I still have no idea why top teams stopped playing in CEVO either, the best teams always won in the Professional Division and always got paid $5000 was for 1st, it's like they got lazy and said fk it.

Post edited 2012-09-20 03:20:50
2012-09-20 03:15:14
Joining one movement. I was banned about a year ago for calling The admins out. I just do pubs now but I'd you re looking for someone, I'm around.

Esea was fine a while back but its getting worser with how situations are ran. Don't waste money on a community that does not run the correct way. My whole team got banned and we are still together no regrets.

The fact that annoys us is that they fail miserably to hide who they really are. Are you Americans in cevo.

Next season you can find me as

Vehenems4cevo

2012-09-20 03:16:24
CEVO will be hosting 1.6, source and CS:GO along with many other FPS's for competitive play... will be fine bro and the CEVO client is supposed to be better than esea's
2012-09-20 03:18:45
It's also funny how you only get banned for 1 year for cheating and 5 years for saying something to an admin. ESEA has become a COMPLETE joke. If Torbull wasn't so busy DOING ACTUAL WORK I'm sure he'd make lpkane put his diaper back on.

I'm in full support of CS I've barely touched this game since the day I was banned (2 years ago) but I will definitely start playing again. The admins have always been helpful and actually care about their players and they help you right away. I remember they helped you in their own vent which is a good way of getting things resolved face-face. Too bad the ESEA vent is an admin orgy between BiGG and some e-chick he meets that he actually thinks likes her (BIG LOL)and all the other admins.

CEVO>ESEA any day.

2012-09-20 06:20:46
@_@
2012-09-20 08:13:04
Song made for Blindman by someone.

http://soundcloud.com/darkrazor02/to-the-fallen-es..
2012-09-20 09:31:22
http://www.cevo.com/
2012-09-20 15:54:36
exactly i will write a more professional non rage one soon my apologies but when you have been an active member and supporter of the CS 1.6 community for 13 years its a little hard not to get raged at the stupidity from a company that i have supported since the start of it. But then again as lpkane says I have done nothing for them at all.... the thousands of dollars spent and support bringing and making teams for them to make more money off of. The hundreds of people literally hundreds of people over the years that i have told to get and buy esea means nothing to lpkane apparently...
2012-09-20 16:02:42
I am sorry for the distraught rant but its something that the community of counter-strike-1.6/CSS/CSGO needs to know we can't let a company like this keep representing our community... i have been around long enough to see this community go thru some very hard times and we still pulled it together i mean look at 1.6 still being played to this day competitively that is pretty impressive but all of counter-strike players need to do the right thing and move to a new company
2012-09-20 16:05:04
Goddamn it, Essay Writers corner.
I'm outta here.
2012-09-20 16:15:21
Next time use more space. Pics or it didnt happend about the nude chick

Seriously that topic smells so much about trash talking esea while promoting a new cevo system which you never tried at this point or are you one of the staff guys?

Post edited 2012-09-20 16:30:24
2012-09-20 16:21:54
For sure and I have seen and heard news from the inside :D
2012-09-20 17:21:34
There's a REPLY button next to each post, after the post number, if you press it and reply in the comment box that appears below the comment the user will receive a notification that someone replied to his comment.
Just giving you a heads up since ESEA forums work differently for replies ;)
2012-09-20 23:39:17
LOL people are getting banned like crazy today
2012-09-20 23:28:18
Tells the man he can't run his business.

Later claims he only do stuff for money.

logic

Post edited 2012-09-20 23:44:50
2012-09-20 23:44:35
Cevo seems to be abandoning 1.6 too.
http://www.cevo.com/

the games shown on the bottom are starcraft 2, dota2, and csgo
2012-09-20 23:59:16
Those are just icons to some of the top games. CEVO will be and always have done many titles and we will continue to do so, 1.6 will eventually re-appear and likely continue to do so as long as there is a community behind it, same with other titles
2012-09-21 02:52:34
Thanks Spangler :D
2012-09-21 03:55:17
cs promod or fail
2012-09-21 04:59:02
The new CEVO site can support CS Promod
2012-09-21 05:07:03
i was banned for posting in this thread. http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topi..

i simple stated that in a previous thread i was threatened to be banned (because i was) for asking a question.

i have been paying for ESEA off and on for 6 years. i also payed for and played several league seasons. it was mostly for fun since i have not taken the game very seriously since the cal/cevo days. last season in fact i payed the fee just to ring for a single match. i did this because i enjoy competitive cs and use it as a hobby.

i am sure the real reason i was banned is because i have been outspoken on the forums and news site for a long time regarding their shameless promotion of csgo as a competitive title to replace 1.6. i called out the admins westerman and few too many times on their bullshit articles. when lpkane saw an opportunity to ban me and he so without any reason or warning and instantly locked the thread.

i think cevo right now has a huge opportunity to partner with the developers of promod and take back north american cs from the grips of the man child named eric thunberg.

a free promod game with cevo will beat csgo and paying for esea guaranteed.

Post edited 2012-09-21 06:14:17
2012-09-21 06:13:01
LOL..that's so pathetic. You got banned for simply asking a question. Same thing happened with me I got banned for calling out BiGG for banning people wrongfully just because he could. When Lpkane doesn't have a legitimate answer for you he'll just ban people for no reason. It's also funny how everyone is riding his dick saying stuff like "just shut up and play", "they can run the site how ever they want"..That may be true but if people are paying them to use their services they should be treated with respect and should be able to voice their opinion. Like that mishap kid riding kanes dick to make it look like hes defending his daddy. He had those most bans on esea and the kid is now an esea admin. I guess it pays to suck on BiGGs tits for years. ESEA is a complete joke, people should save their money and just wait for CEVO to get up and running.
2012-09-21 07:26:57
Yea a lot of these guys are just kissing up to them because it means so much to them... which is so pathetic its like there drug. But true men will not listen to a business person like that and keep paying him money for saying things like you think i m supposed to respect you after you pay me $6.95 or whatever you don't have my respect, don't bind the hand that feeds. I mean there are several more disgusting things he has written but how can ANYONE want to give that kid business. Atleast there are adults working for CEVO grown men that actually listen to there customers on advice.... thats why i want cevo to succeed they have been around longer than any active league today in the NA region thats why i feel they deserve to be the next big company they have earned my respect for sticking to what they believe the gaming community should be new website,new client, new focus YOU the gamer
2012-09-21 15:37:40
When the owner of ESEA states to his customers on the forums and says we have not earned his respect as gamers because we have done nothing for the community and nothing for the game at all to keep this alive for as long as it has. When he says we do not mean anything to the community and he does not need people like us. Just keep this in mind while reading that disgusting forum. When he says he can run his business like he wants to and all the little boys that are riding on his boat. They are right... he can run his business like he wants too but its just as much of a business as it is a community so the statement where he says this is not a country its a business that is not true... because we are the community that can give him his business and take it away.
2012-09-21 21:19:20
but it is his business.so technically he can run it like he wants.. think aobut the days where you owned ur own server.if you didnt like people or people talking shit u banned them right from ur server and vent.
2014-09-02 03:29:27
even though i hate esea and i think it sucks

esea will always be making money because it doesnt matter if u leave or not.think about it this way.for every person that leaves they gain new customers because there are no other companys that provide what they provide.cevo will never compete with esea because everything they provide is free. yes i know scrimming will be paid to play but i serious dont think it will be as big as people think its gonna be.it will just cater to the casual mm crowd like it has always been.the reason why esea is so big is because the pros play on it.and its more competitive because of the enviornment.

Post edited 2014-09-02 03:26:51
2014-09-02 03:23:31

Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.