1. DON'T play a game you don't actually enjoy.
2. DON'T play a game just because your idols also play it.
3. DON'T feel attached to a game just because it shares the same name as your previous favourite game.
4. DON'T play a not-so-enjoyable game to pursue not-so-much money.
5. DON'T play a game just because you want to save a fucking First Person Shooter scene.
6. DON'T play a game where the skill caps are limited.
7. DON'T play a game where the developers only pretend to support.
1. DO play a game you truly enjoy and love.
2. DO make tournaments of your favourite game with exotic level of prize pools so that your idols will participate in it.
3. DO ignore people who try to brainwash you to play a game you don't enjoy no matter what.
4. DO search for real jobs and earn some real money, then have fun with it, instead of finding some invisible money in a mediocre game.
5. DO create a decent game using the previously mentioned money if you truly care about the First Person Shooter scene, because the current one is insufficient.
6. DO play competitive games such as Counter-Strike 1.6, DotA, StarCraft, Quake, football, basketball, badminton, American Idol, and British Got Talent, instead of playing a game of your favourite genre, but not that competitive.
7. DO play a game where the developers aren't hypocrite and are supportive.