Method 1: Set the Wheel Detection Option
1. Click Start, type run, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type main.cpl, and then click OK.
3. Click the Hardware tab, click every Mouse item, and then click Properties.
4. Click the Advanced Settings tab, and then click Assume wheel is present in the Wheel Detection list.
5. Click OK, and then click OK.
Method 2: Restore tabbed browsing settings
1. Click Start, type inetcpl.cpl and hit enter.
2. Under General tab, click Settings button under Tabs section.
3. Click Restore Defaults button.
4. Click ok and then click ok.
5. Open Internet Explorer and check if the issue persists.
Tks for advice but u know before i used Zowie EC2 and Kinzu it was find. I was try both of this method before but it wasnt work :(. I was ask my friends who was used SS diablo and he had the same problem