Yes The most were :-) sk zet joined complexity.css and won big prizes if im not mistaken, and in this video dignitas lineup was rattlesnake,reality,mx,kritikal,wilzOOO all good players in source and now in go..
lol im a pure 1.6 player and have never played source. I dont see my comment has anything made you think im a sourcer. Some of the retarded 1.6 players like you have made this site became garbage. Please go away or kill yourself to make the world a better place.
you seem a little mad but here you go all Guardians titles and stuff
- 2nd Intel Extreme Masters Poland
- 3rd Heaven Media Lan Prague
- 1st Benq Czech National Championship
- 1st Benq LanCraft
- 1st Intel Lan Finals
- 1st GigaByte Lan Finals
- 1st Czech and Slovak championship
- 1st Storm The Front
- 1st Mezihernový turnaj 03/2011
- 1st Czech National Championship
- 1st Dreamhack Winter
- 1st Multiplay i38
- 1st World Gamesmaster Tournament
- 1st BECUP Lan
- 1st Multiplay's i37 Lan
- 1st Infused CryO PC Cup
- 1st UKeSA Premiership Season 1
- 1st Cadred European Rankings
- 1st Guardian wins Lan79 MVP award
- 2nd Lan79
- 1st Guardian wins Multiplay's i36 MVP award
- 1st Multiplay's i36
- 2nd Creative Lan Finals
- 3rd Creatove Lan Finals
Its not. I am not saying he won everything like that indian guy but its something at least. There are not many lans in the years of his super pro carrier that he was not top 3 minimum.
And if DH winter title its shit i dont what shit is not.
If anyone is curious, this frag is from ESWC 2007 where Dignitas (RattlesnKs team) finished 2nd in their group, above teams like mousesports and plan-B, but eventually going out in the 2nd group stage slightly behind mTw and NiP (had the same points as NiP but lost on round difference).
The opponents in this clip, TR.Victory, was a chinese team who played 15-15 against PGS (The Golden Five) who went on to win that event.