TheGosuCrew0Synthetik2EventMaps / statsoverpass (10:16)inferno (13:16)OtherNo demo - MatchpageSK3Gambit1EventMaps / statsdefault (1:0)inferno (10:16)cache (16:2)train (16:13)OtherDemo - MatchpageOutlaws2zzz1EventMaps / statscobblestone (16:11)OtherDemo - MatchpageeNergy1Bravado2EventMaps / statsoverpass (14:16)inferno (16:9)train (6:16)OtherDemo - MatchpageSplyce2ownage1EventMaps / statsmirage (6:16)train (19:17)nuke (16:10)OtherDemo - MatchpageGambit2OpTic1EventMaps / statsinferno (16:10)mirage (9:16)cobblestone (16:6)OtherDemo - MatchpageOutlaws19EPG16dreamchasers14zzz16EPG16passions13Outlaws16Vega Squadron7Spotnet2Risky1EventMaps / statscobblestone (16:5)nuke (14:16)overpass (16:6)OtherDemo - MatchpageVega Squadron16chosen5BIG9passions16Binary Dragons8dreamchasers16k1ck2EXEC0K2916GoodJob9MVP Project1TheMongolz2EventMaps / statsinferno (16:14)mirage (14:16)train (10:16)OtherDemo - MatchpageGalatics1EXEC2EventMaps / statstrain (16:3)inferno (11:16)OtherDemo - MatchpageEMP1HegemonyPerson1AlienTech0k1ck2North Academy2Alpha0HegemonyPerson2FIVE0YETTI0TheMongolz2EventMaps / statscobblestone (10:16)overpass (13:16)OtherDemo - MatchpageMVP PK0MVP Project2EventMaps / statsnuke (4:16)cobblestone (13:16)OtherDemo - MatchpageCloud91OpTic2EventMaps / statscache (22:20)cobblestone (11:16)mirage (14:16)OtherDemo - MatchpageSplyce19Miami Flamingos17Ghost8ownage16SK2Gambit0Miami Flamingos16HEAT9NRG14ownage16Ghost16Just A Glimpse6Alpha Nerds5Splyce16OpTic2Liquid1Playing Ducks2GameplayDNA0Grow Up1EXEC2EventMaps / statsmirage (16:6)cobblestone (14:16)inferno (14:16)OtherDemo - Matchpagek1ck2Panthers0Risky2Evil Corporation1EventMaps / statsmirage (16:5)train (17:19)inferno (16:7)OtherDemo - MatchpageSpotnet2Ground Zero0EventMaps / statscache (16:7)overpass (16:7)OtherDemo - MatchpageGameplayDNA2NGA0AlienTech2Exotic Island0Wolsung013372EXTREMEFAST0Galatics2Ground Zero16Anonymous12EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageSpotnet16Aimers Alive7EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageTaiwan Z6MVP Project16EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageDetonatioN6MVP PK16EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageMISO3TheMongolz16EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageYETTI16ZEN3EventMap / statsOtherDemo - Matchpagespray'n'pray113372EventMaps / statsnuke (15:19)inferno (3:16)OtherDemo - MatchpagePlaying Ducks2230Risky16Valour4EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageGlory10Evil Corporation16EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageZEN16Khunnu14m0nster12TheMongolz16EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageMVP PK16DeToNator12EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageMISO16DANK9MVP Project16KhARUM9EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageYETTI16Born in Mongolia6EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageLGD1ViCi1UnifyHK9Taiwan Z16EventMap / statsOtherDemo - MatchpageMOMENT3DetonatioN16Born Of Fire2FIVE0VG.Renascence10AllGamers16HegemonyPerson16FIVE3SK2Cloud91
Valve has released a new update for CS:GO which will introduce some important changes to the game.
One of the most important changes brought by this new update, which is almost 200mb big, is the fact that a defuse will now be halted once a player turn his view too far from facing the bomb.
This could play a significant role in the way teams try to retake bombsites as sometimes they defuse the bomb while searching for the attacking players who are still alive.
Fans following matches via GOTV will now follow the spectated player correctly by using the radar.
Valve has also made some significant changes to CS:GO's Hostage Rescue mode, adding cs_militia to the map pool and making it that hostages are now carried by CTs rather than following behind.
Below you can find the complete changelog for March 21st's update:
- Added new Hostage Rescue map cs_militia
- Update Hostage Rescue Mode rules
- Hostage positions are randomly assigned at the beginning of the match. The hostages will start at these positions for the entire match.
- Hostages are now carried by CTs instead of following behind.
- Hold +use for 4 seconds to pick up a hostage. (Equipping a rescue kit will decrease the time required to 1 second.)
- CTs win a round when the first hostage is rescued.
- Reduced round timer. Round time is extended when the first hostage has been picked up.
- Rebalanced money rewards to accommodate new rules.
- Hostages now indicate whether they are above or below you on the radar.
- cs_office, cs_assault, and cs_italy have updated to use random hostage spawn points.
- Added convars to modify new hostage rules:
- mp_hostages_max - Sets the maximum number of hostages to spawn.
- mp_hostages_rescuetime - Setting 0 removes the time extension when CTs pick up the first hostage.
- mp_hostages_spawn_farthest - Setting 1 forces hostage spawn points to choose be the farthest possible combinations.
- mp_hostages_spawn_force_positions - Setting a comma separate list (ex: 0,2 ) forces specific hostage spawn point combinations.
- mp_hostages_spawn_same_every_round - Setting 0 randomizes the hostage spawn points every round.
- mp_hostages_takedamage - Setting 0 allows hostages to be hurt.
- Added hostage entity properties for new hostage rules:
- HostageSpawnRandomFactor - Allows to increase probability of hostage random spawning rules to use that spawn point.
- HostageSpawnExclusionGroupN - Hostages sharing same spawn exclusion group will never spawn together.
The action of defusing a bomb will now terminate when you turn your view too far from facing the bomb. Players always play a quiet client-side jump sound that can only be heard by the jumper. Players play the regular jump (step) sound when moving greater than walk speed that can be heard by both the jumper and all clients in earshot. The timer that performs the random map selection visuals now properly gets killed when the scoreboard hides. Fixed convar mp_weapons_allow_map_place not properly eliminating map-placed weapons. NOTE: FY servers will need to set this convar to 1. Added an option to func_dustmotes entity volumes that lets them choose to not be affected by wind. Fixed in-game clipping for triple-monitor rendering configurations. Added overtime indicator to GOTV spectators miniscoreboard. Radar should now correctly follow spectated player when spectating via GOTV. Adjusted score and MVP rewards for gameplay events related to planting, defending and defusing the bomb, and for reaching, protecting and extracting hostages. Steam overlay game details will now correctly show players score. Fixed special characters of player name not correctly displaying in some UI elements. Fixed a bug where friends were banned from joining parties where one of the members failed to recently accept a competitive match.
fix that f**** eagle!!!
m4a4 doesn't have a silencer
And by the way that rifle shoots a light bullet with a lower muzzle velocity than other weapons that use that round. Meaning it's not nearly as loud.
Post edited 2013-03-22 12:11:57
if a f*cking shotgun can have a god damn silencer why not m4a4 ?
- The action of defusing a bomb will now terminate when you turn your view too far from facing the bomb.
This was another thing requested by the community.
In general, this is one of the better updates we've had, and probably they'll keep incoming.
-Players play the regular jump (step) sound when moving greater than walk speed that can be heard by both the jumper and all clients in earshot.
I do like these too but besides those pretty useless if you ask me
edit: lol muh bad didnt read comments lower
Post edited 2013-03-22 04:13:52
pls add silencer for m4 and make doors on de_nuke like they were @ 1.6
1. deagle fix
2. p200 boost
3. m4 silencer
4. movement fix (bhop)
2. Hell yes
3. Not happeneing for awhile. It on the end of there list if they even do it
4. Dont understand what you want
5. Hard to stop hackers but it could be updated
Bhopping was just retarded in source, glad they removed it...
bhopping is skill of movement, should be in the game.
2)agree, or decrease glock a bit
3)no need, its perfect
4)yes better movement (i <3 bhop, i spend 1.000 hours bhopping on css btw i think the css zBlock bhop settings was good)
5)maybe server secure update! they cant client update i think
6)should throw faster nades when switching weapons! its too slow..
3. M4A4 DOESN'T HAVE A SILENCER GODDAMNIT
4. it's fine
Post edited 2013-03-22 11:05:55
they will add the silencer. it just inst a priority.
I don't really have words on this one... LOLOLOL.
PLZ SOMEONE START DEVELOPING ONE !.
Post edited 2013-03-22 01:51:01
Just a couple of days too late, huh Na'Vi?
Post edited 2013-03-22 01:56:14
CSP Style: no update for half a year but then actually a update that improves the game a lot ...
Valve Style: pretty frequent updates ... but still not improving the game fast enough so in the end we haven't got a really good update since half a year as well ...
Hm .... fuck everything.
There shouldn't be any client-side sounds only the one player can hear. That's completely bullshit in a game like CS where sounds are very important (but ye the sound-localisation in GO are terrible anyway...the sound-localisation in CS 1.6 was outstanding).
- adjust famas (or add new rifles)
- adjust deagle
- small adjust p2k
Post edited 2013-03-22 02:32:39
No exactly an update we need for the competitive side, but a good update to attract players to try out CSGO when it goes F2P.
Honestly how fucking hard is it to implement the damn silencer lol...
Post edited 2013-03-22 03:18:23
- fixed defuse for comp
- fixed silent jumping for comp, no more shitty sounds when trying to 1vX
- added a map and game mode for the pubbers (all games need a big public scene to become big).
Meanwhile all the kids whine and cry because the things they wanted weren't fixed.
I agree that there is a community aspect to this game, but Valve needs to decide which direction they want to take it(eSports or community). Having their cake and eating it to isn't an option. You can appease the masses and add map packs and expansions, perhaps a single player mode!; or you can go in an eSports driven direction and draw the masses with crowds via tournaments and sponsors with LAN events.
2 de_mirage_csgo in matchmaking
3 2 fleshbang in matchmaking
Players play the regular jump (step) sound when moving greater than walk speed that can be heard by both the jumper and all clients in earshot.
I wish they would finally add more maps to competitive defuse though...
but still waiting for cs_siege, de_prodigy, de_cbble and cs_backalley!! :D
Post edited 2013-03-22 08:57:08
Post edited 2013-03-22 09:59:59
m4a4 doesn't even have a silencer in real life
thet never fix what really need to fix
Cheats are killing MM.. :(
Post edited 2013-03-22 11:55:53
Post edited 2013-03-22 12:16:57
no need change movement to 1-6 and no need silencer
but bomb sound jump sound, clear maps,add new maps for MM,fix lags on gotv,fix dgl and much more
what about this?
LOVE THAT! :D
- The action of defusing a bomb will now terminate when you turn your view too far from facing the bomb.
- Players play the regular jump (step) sound when moving greater than walk speed that can be heard by both the jumper and all clients in earshot.
- Added overtime indicator to GOTV spectators miniscoreboard.
- Radar should now correctly follow spectated player when spectating via GOTV.
About other I don't care.
What about these?
1. fix DGL
2. fix cl_righthand 0
3. add 2 flashes in matchmaking
4. add SE maps in matchmaking
5. tick-cmd-update-rate 128
6. good anticheat
burn in a hell valve
Post edited 2013-03-22 15:42:40
- fix the broken dgl
- remove the c4 sound that ct hear when tero is planting
- silencer on m4
- remove blur in awp
- 2 flshes in matchmakin
- good anticheat to ban all morrons cheatin in matchmakin
1. Fix deagle
2. Add mirage and cache to matchmaker. PLEASE!
3. Add se maps please
Post edited 2013-03-22 16:56:51
OMFG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT FOR SO LONG ! ! ! ! <333333
- Improved GOTV. Let commentators broadcast their shows directly through the client (at least the audio, can't be that hard).
- South american official servers, PLEASE.
- Fix deagle, I don't care how, just make it worth the price.
this new militia is f*cking horrible, so is the new menu.. why??
and this new hostage rescue mode is quite ridiculous, this is not the good old hostage mode what we all know well, this is not anymore the counter-strike hostage rescue.. this was really unnecessary..
things we need dear Valve:
- _se maps for matchmaker !!!
- mirage for matchmaker !
- 2 flashes in matchmaker !
- fix dgl !
- improve GOTV
- a good anticheat