Gamalyze Self-Assessment Test
Gamalyze is a self-assessment test, which analyzes your decision making, while you play an online card game. After completing the test, you will receive an individualised risk profile and personalised advice on how to minimise your risk of experiencing harm due to betting.
Gamalyze is unique because it provides detailed insights into aspects of your decision making related to betting and because you can take the test irrespective of whether you have placed a bet before.
Betting is associated with a risk of developing problem gambling or gambling disorder, which may lead to large negative consequences for yourself and the people around you.
Some people have an increased risk of developing gambling problems, but it can happen to everyone who engages in gambling activities. Therefore, we recommend that you regularly reflect on your gambling/betting habits – especially if you gamble on a regular basis. The self-test, Gamalyze, may help you reflect on your current risk level.
In addition to completing Gamalyze, you may ask yourself the following three questions if you already gamble:
- Do you experience that gambling occupies a lot of your attention throughout the day and/or a repeated strong urge to gamble?
- Do you experience that your gambling is associated with negative emotions such as regret or guilt?
- Do you experience that you lose track of your gambling consumption and/or that gambling has had negative consequences for your finances, relationships, or other central aspects of your life?
If you answer yes to one or more of the above questions, please do not hesitate to seek support and counselling from professional advisers who can assist you in gambling-related issues. Gambling Therapy is a global service providing free practical advice and emotional support to anyone affected by gambling.
Practice Responsible Gambling
Learn more about practising responsible CS2 gambling with three topics below, focusing on how gambling addiction can develop, time management and money management.
- Time management and responsible gambling – This guide focuses on time management essentials while practising responsible CS2 esports gambling.
- Money management tips for gambling – In this article, various methods that can be applied to prevent problem gambling will be presented. The methods presented in this article are related to “money management”.
- HLTV supports responsible gambling – Learn about responsible gambling, how gambling addiction could occur, the causes and stages of development.
Always practice responsible gambling. You must be 18+ to play.