Last week I droped out the 2012 version of sk gaming gui.
I read every comments and ppls around the world usually noticed bugs.
Ofc, I try to help everybody.
Reported bugs / annoying modifications:
- Locked 32bit & opengl at video panel (options)
- Loading menu skin bugs (when you join and download from server the loading menu slide to the right corner)
- Modified spectator bar (CT's at right corner in blue T's in left corner in red)
- Demo recording script problems (e.g automatically record a demo, not manualy)
Before I droped it out I checked every resolution and I didnt noticed bugs but I wasnt sure so I visited my friend who plays on steam and usually play gathers mixes in 800x600 resolution, we didnt noticed bugs there aswell, but as I said I didnt garantue that my guis works 100% perfect on our pc's (~1000 to 20000 or even more pc's)
I want to ask what do you guys prefer.
What I should change or what are those parts that didnt need changes
I used the configurations from esl gui 1.15.3 where I added a lot of scripts (e.g) demo recording, taking screenshots, fast weapons switches, map changes.
- do I need to modify the loading menu or u prefer the default one?
- do I need to change the spectator menu or u prefer the default one?
- do I need to change fonts for every resolution in the clientscheme?
example: radio, and classic text messeges ingame
and theres a lot of things.
Ive just need your opinion, how do you imagine the perfect gui which has a great configuration and look.
trolling [on] -> [off] thank you.
any suggestion, opinions welcome.