Hi there hltv.org users!
Today we will publish our organization gui, called Inuria eSports gui 2012.
It has the same basic stuff what hltv gui have, but some things changed, added or removed.
Seems this gui is ready for comptetetive gaming and for esl, because basically
The configuration part is a mixture of hltv gui 2012 and esl gui 1.15.3 by r33t.
Some info about the gui:
* GUI File list and updated parts:
- Improvements: Compatible with 4 resolutions: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x786 & 1280x1024 (On others not tested!)
- Improvements: in all panels of options menu
- Improvements: in ingame VGUI menus (motd, team choose, buy menu)
- Improvements: in commandmenu.txt
- Improvements: in settings.scr & user.scr
- Improvements: inside the valve.rc file
- Improvements: in Options -> Keyboard (New binds)
- Improvements: Gameui, valve and cstrike.txt files
- Improvements: Game menu.res file improvements
- Added: Music in the menu (RTPN - Aftershock)
- Added: Sprays: 1 new Inuria.bmp
- Added: Custom scoreboard
- Added: Custom spectatorbar (Tibbse spectatorbar)
- Added: Custom loading menu
- Added: userconfig
- Added: esl configs (14) password cfgs (6) and more. (part of commandmenu)
- Added: crosshair color configs. (5)
- Added: chat console color configs. (10)
- Added: rcon and non-rcon server settings
- Added: registry entries
- Added: new game menu (ui) sounds.
- Added: new botprofile
- Added: 4 .ico files (2 for counter-strike & 2 for half life)
- Added: Demoplayer buttons (white)
- Added: Default CS 1.6 GUI for uninstallation if you dont want to use Inuria GUI 2012
- Locked: 32bit and OpenGL settings (to make it harder for 16bit and d3d users) // if you have opengl problems use the registry files!
- Locked: EAX and a3d support at options>audio settings
- Misc: Wallpapers (5 different sizes)
- Misc: Screenshots (20 screenshots)
* Included registry files:
-32bit.reg Sets the colordeapth to 32bit
-mousenoforce.reg Disables the mouse acceleration in the launch options
-steamratefix.reg Sets 'rate' to 25000
-xpmousefix1.reg Disables Windows XP mouse acceleration
-xpmousefix0.reg Sets the default settings for Windows XP mouse acceleration
-opengl.reg Sets OpenGL as the renderer
-direct3d.reg Sets Direct3D as the renderer
-640x480.reg Sets the resolution to 640x480
-800x600.reg Sets the resolution to 800x600
-1024x768.reg Sets the resolution to 1024x768
-1280x1024.reg Sets the resolution to 1280x1024
Other infos in the readme file.
File size is around 13 Mb
If you found bugs, report it to Tibbse.