I've already posted a blog about 'de_inferno_se' a few days back and now it's time for 'de_nuke_se'.
Blog; CS:GO de_inferno_se wallbangshttp://www.hltv.org/blog/5825-csgo-de-inferno-se-wallbangs-updated
If you have anything to add or to complain like useful grenades, positioning, wallbangs and other stuff you can write it down in the comments or you can inbox me as well.
I've promised to make some videos as well. I had recorded the most wallbangs on de_inferno_se but there was a little update and now I'm not able to watch my demos anymore, means I have to record everything again. I have decided to wait with videos some days/weeks at least until the game got released.
In my opinion wallbanging on de_nuke_se is pretty much the same like in 1.6 so far. You still have got a lot of possiblities to wallbang but some things have changed for sure.
There are some wallbangs who everyone would know how to wallbang anyways so I'm just going to list them without uploading screenshots of it.
You can wallbang:
- the door to open the entry to Bombsite-A (it gets destroyed by a couple of bullets, also you can open it by throwing a nade/molotov on the ground in front of the door) also the doors at bombsite-B can be wallbanged
- you can wallbang the main entry to bombsite-A
- you can wallbang hut
- you can wallbang under catwalk/windows from outside which is called 'ladder' in CS:GO
- you can wallbang every 'wooden' box (only through one, it doesn't work through 2) and also the big read containers at side yard
- you can wallbang through warehouse where the walls consit of metal or however you'd call it
- you can wallbang through the frames of these kind of doors or in general this little frames to enter a new roomBroken tag
you can find them a few times on de_nuke_se like entry of T-lobby, radio entry, ramp room entry and ramp room entry under ladder
- you can wallbang through the vents which are called 'ducts' in CS:GO
- if you go down ramp to bombsite-B you can wallbang this kinda metal door through the bombspotBroken tag
- you can wallbang everything on the t roof to the upper bombsite e.g. catwalk
To wallbang exactly if someone comes up the ladder place yourself on the little pillar on the roof:Broken tagBroken tag
To wallbang the other side you should place yourself on the little white container:Broken tagBroken tag
You can wallbang the same position from here too. In general you can wallbang all these metal walls there.Broken tag
You can wallbang the whole walls in radio (also where aren't bullet impacts):Broken tag
You can wallbang here if someone enters A-side through the door (aim where my crosshair is!):Broken tag
You can wallbang everywhere from the upper bombsite through the ground to the lower bombsite.
Vent entry/exit wallbang:Broken tag
You can easily wallbang if someone plants at the lower bombsite as well. It's really not that difficult. Just try it a few times!
You can wallbang from radio room to the entry of the T-lobby:Broken tag
If you wallbang like on the picture it directly bangs where you can see the shadow.
You also can wallbang in front of the T-lobby entry like this with a different angle as you can see:Broken tag
This one is quite hard but it works as well, you have to shoot directly between those 2 metal boxes from radio room:Broken tag
There you can wallbang into T-lobby as well from radio room again:Broken tag
You can wallbang ramp entry rooms as well but you only can wallbang them if you shoot straight ahead through them (also with a very little angle):Broken tag
It works also for under ladder but again only straight ahead!
So I've been working with Sony Vegas the first time today and made a little video. I know there are some fails like the steam pop-up but whatever it's going to be better next time. If there's any moviemaker out there and willing to teach me some basics...you're welcome anytime!
If you have any questions or just want to give constructive criticism you can write a comment below or inbox me.
Greetz to my mate Frost who helps me a lot with all the stuff I post here.
Since the youtube-linking thing doesn't work for me (or I don't know how to use it) I just drop the link to it.