Thread has been deleted
Last comment
WHAT IS VALVE DOING
Denmark alvaro 
CS:GO is the new Cycling doping problem. The people who got the power dont do shit and its afraid about ruin the e-sport of cs:go if they banned the cheaters. at hikos desk infront of his keyboard, he got his smartphone, keys and wallet infront of him.... me and my friend was like WHAT and shocked..,... fallen got aimlock too youtube.com/watch?v=E7m3yxKgLh0 youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7Xkd0I30c youtube.com/watch?v=sxJ61WKrIr0 i can type so many clips when its not possibly, and the clips is from lans youtube.com/watch?v=tCJLCKAiDH0 youtube.com/watch?v=o51BJsLgIWA youtube.com/watch?v=leXjNLDjVXw youtube.com/watch?v=ATYwuPl9M3w are you really that naive? are you really that dumb, the evidence is clerly, the pro players know it, the cheat coders, the hackers who make the cheat have been out and said that the cheat on lan is real.
2016-04-03 04:49
TIME TO GO TO BED S1MPLE NT
2016-04-03 04:53
illuminati confirmed, until you learn to do same shit yourself without cheats i cant help your delusion..
2016-04-03 05:00
Fun fact: These threads are created by Valve shills to make people who accuse pro players of cheats look stupid. 100% busted aleady and every cheater knows this: webmshare.com/YXQ1O webmshare.com/Gyg8b
2016-04-03 05:09
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.