Thread has been deleted
Last comment
They know me as the \_ounging machine. They know me from the \_ounging they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my \_ounging and think \_ounging is so easy. I just go and sit down and that's it. But my \_ounging, it comes from more than just a chair. For me - \_ounging - it is about never tilting. It's the part people don't see. This part, it does not show up in highlights, when I sit down to \_ounge everything already is a part of me.
2016-04-07 17:53
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
El Salvador belaC 
They know me as the \_ounging machine. They know me from the \_ounging they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my \_ounging and think \_ounging is so easy. I just go and sit down and that's it. But my \_ounging, it comes from more than just a chair. For me - \_ounging - it is about never tilting. It's the part people don't see. This part, it does not show up in highlights, when I sit down to \_ounge everything already is a part of me.
2016-04-07 17:54
 | 
North America AVK_ 
2016-04-07 17:57
 | 
Iceland pizzadad 
who
 | 
North America AVK_ 
 | 
Iceland pizzadad 
thanks
2016-04-07 17:58
 | 
North America AVK_ 
Just Deathmatch 64 kills from CLG
2016-04-07 17:59
 | 
Bulgaria kr9ptonn 
2016-04-07 17:58
MAD Lions
Renegades
Copenhagen Flames
AGF
FaZe
NiP
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.