This is such a shitty article. Not just because of the ideology, but there are even typos and shit. Why would you link this.
Sure I agree that there isn't a massive pay gap for the same work (although I do think the wage gap debunks ignore the possibility of women getting promoted less with the same work quality which is completely possible), but all those reasons justifying the concept of paying women less and the concept itself are just silly.
1. No sources provided on 'women liking getting paid less' and any argument of this is easily explained by gender roles that go further than biology that feminism tries to break down (which is the entire reason the wage gap gets cited in the first place, gender roles)
2. Again something gender roles cause, which feminism is trying to fix
3. Writer exaggerates. A lot. But yea, that's something we might want to fix along the way
4. If the man hasn't done something wrong it'll be generally split 50/50, if it's the woman's fault more will go to the man. It's a marriage, your assets are built up together. This same thing can happen to a woman who works. The whole idea of the man being the working member and him earning all the money that belongs to him is caused by gender roles, if it were 50/50 who is the working one this wouldn't be a gendered issue.
5. It's a problem, sure. Not a valid justification that women should be paid less. The prison system as a whole needs a big reworking in the US (which is something the left wants to do, but breitbart won't be talking about that)
6. gender roles
7. gender roles
8. gender roles, nothing to do with money
9. gender roles, women attempt less violent means of suicide which often results in more failed attempts as well. what a dumb side comment at the end of this one too lol
10. more gender roles, its almost as if evil feminism tries to fix these problems
11. China and india, the golden standards for high living standards. Notice how the writer talks about 'growing economies' rather than all the more leftist european countries that have significantly higher living standards and go against these listed values, ha.