Thread has been deleted
Last comment
CS:GO players and MBTI
Panama JJAU 
Hello HLTV, I made a google survey to get to know the correlation of Myers- Briggs Indicator Types (MBTI) and CS:GO players. MBTI its a indicator where your personality is compared against 16 types of personalities, that are separated by 4 categories (Extraversion/Introversion, Sensing/iNtuition, Thinking/Feeling, and Judgment/Perception). Its is widely used by Human Resources departments of some enterprises, and it was promoted largely on the 80s and 90s. The MBTI have been and it is wrongly used by some people on the web, so please be careful when investigating about it. If you haven't taken an MBTI test, the survey will take you to some links where you can take the test, and if you still not sure, try to take the test on multiple sources. You are free to comment or share your results. Thank you for your cooperation! Need the data. The survey is on this link: goo.gl/forms/kdHO567A2msugIJj1 The answers will be posted on this links: docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZTi67w40Obrf5pt.. docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJqOYDO1.. More info on: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%80%93Brig.. 25quiz.com/explanation 16personalities.com/articles/our-theory
2016-05-17 17:57
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Panama JJAU 
I am sorry for spamming HLTV but I need data guys
2016-05-17 18:00
Airborne
ORDER
DreamEaters
Skin Ogres
100 Thieves
G2
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.