Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Steroids
Austria FlexWheeler 
Hello guys :) I just wanted to know if any of guys have had any experience with steroids and if you have maybe "cycled" (for those who dont know: you usually dont take steroids all year long, just a certain period of time) yourself? I know there are a lot of myths out there and bullshit stories that are certainly not true, maybe we can clear that up a bit :) About me: im 24, been training since i was 18, currently weighing 95kg at 183 cm at a bodyfat percentage of 16%, not really that lean atm, but im just trying to bulk right now. Im 2 weeks in for my current cycle with 500mg of Test E/week and 250mg of Tren/week... Im not trying to advertise using any kinds of steroids or something like that, its clearly up to each individual to choose if they want to stay natty or not. So no hate, im just here to discuss and maybe share some knowledge :)
2016-06-16 11:13
Steroids are bad, you're welcome.
2016-06-16 11:16
fRoD | 
Russia cowoncrack 
they are not, if used properly
2016-06-16 11:17
+1 if you have a little bit of knowledge you can keep the possible risks very very low...
2016-06-16 11:19
but the product itself is not well standardized so one bad "shot" can make more muscle atrophy than 6 months of cycling can build. it really happens, the area of injection turns black and whithers away making very gross and visable damage, the body becomes a weird shape and the lifter starts injecting elsewhere to rebuild the muscle lost! lol!
2016-06-17 01:43
expected
2016-06-17 00:30
they are
2016-06-17 01:59
Alcohol is bad, people still drink it, you're welcome.
2016-06-16 11:18
not same
 | 
Denmark LnDcsgo 
You got a point, alcohol is worse then roids. You're welcome.
2016-06-16 11:32
 | 
Ukraine AndriyK 
not really, same shit
2016-06-16 11:34
 | 
Denmark LnDcsgo 
Okay i can see you dont know anything np. :D
2016-06-16 13:21
 | 
Ukraine AndriyK 
Man my advice for you dont take it, nothing more, do whatever you want
2016-06-16 23:42
 | 
Denmark LnDcsgo 
Man my advice for you dont take it, nothing more, do whatever you want. And then dont tell me ? :D
2016-06-17 08:07
"Same shit"
2016-06-16 23:05
definitely!
2016-06-16 11:35
 | 
Ecuador PartisanGrill 
Alcohol is not bad if occasionally. steroids you have to use constantly to keep muscle, plus you cant get hard, ask FREAKZOID
2016-06-16 14:23
 | 
Denmark LnDcsgo 
Okay nice bait, try again next year.
2016-06-16 15:49
BnTeT | 
Poland B4R73K 
2016-06-17 01:15
A typical man who has a brain, +1
2016-06-17 13:15
eat clen and tren hard
inb4 bully freak
2016-06-16 11:21
nice stereotypes
2016-06-16 11:25
Considering the fact that steroids are hugely used in the bodybuilding scene my advice would be just to know what you use. Know what you use and how much.
2016-06-16 11:23
not only hugely my friend, everyone uses them... nattykings does not exist
2016-06-16 12:15
Don't say that man! What about all the NATURAL FEDERATIONS!!! /s
2016-06-16 13:47
Give one pertinent example of such a 'natty' competition and it's currently champ. He is using roids, trust me. Everyone does. Natty = shitty looks @ stage, you look flat, depleted & miserable One example. Go
2016-06-16 14:10
It was sarcasm, sorry. I know how it works.
2016-06-16 15:04
yes
2016-06-16 11:28
 | 
Denmark PATMAN-DK 
if u are sick its GREAT but steroids will make u addicted, bad skin, bad for the body etc I have used in the past, will never again Remember then u stop u will lose some gains and u will be sad cuz of low test in the body
2016-06-16 11:32
not all of what you said is true, of course it can have some sides like any other "drug" aswell, you can possibly get bad skin (acne), but there are things you can do against that... Bad for the body isnt true in all cases, for me personally i would stay the hell away from orals like dbol pills because they are liver toxic... and the test should go back up to normal levels, thats why you cycle and dont take test forever...
2016-06-16 11:44
no, you are going to be stuck with bad test levels for the rest of your life. You should stop taking steroids ASAP and start training something that actually matters, like running, cycling, swimming etc. Strength training is not a good way of working out, it's just for your ego.
2016-06-16 13:44
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
"Strength training is not a good way of working out, it's just for your ego." In your opinion. If he want's to train to get stronger and also have a nice body, how is that an issue? I personally don't really care if I can run from a to b a couple of seconds quicker than before or last a longer distance.
2016-06-16 13:52
It's not about doing things faster or for longer, it's about general health.
2016-06-16 22:59
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
So cardio is the only way to do that? haha honestly.
2016-06-16 23:43
You are talking down the side effects way too much and you dont seem to know the side effects even. Acne is literally the best of those side effects.
2016-06-16 14:44
i will tell you one thing now that ive noticed about you: dont try to make me look stupid by making up some dumb assumptions about me, because you dont know anything about me... thanks... secondly im very well aware of all the possible side effects, but they simply havent affected me (except very little things), thats also something i dont like to think too much about about for obvious reasons. But tell me, does every guy that smokes thinks that the next pack of cigarettes that he is gonna buy at the store are gonna fuck up his lungs or possibly even cause cancer in the long run? does every guy that drinks alcohol think about it that the next glass of alcohol might fuck up his liver? NO, they usually fucking dont, especially not me since im quite a positive guy... i would appreciate it if you reply to me in this thread anymore, if those assumptions are the only things you have to say to me
2016-06-16 23:46
well you are providing evidence that my assumptions are true with every post you make. Stop doing that and I will stop calling you a dumbo.
2016-06-16 23:56
all you do is trying to hate me although you have no idea, sorry for not mentioning things that are obvious as fuck and even a guy that googled "steroids" for 5 minutes would know... but keep on replying mate, whatever makes you happy? but tell me, have you ever done a cycle in your life? if yes, tell me a little bit about, please. i would love to hear
2016-06-17 00:01
all the dots make you sound rather depressed lmao
2016-06-17 10:14
 | 
Germany DankyD 
Don't try to talk about steroids anywhere else than on steroid forums xD I'm not even into lifting and I know that steroids are not as bad as the Media says, but possibly addictive illegal substances are always a risk. I respect everybodys free choice, but you're a fool if you think that addiction/side effects/da police can't hit you, "because you took the minimal risk", I hope you know that
2016-06-17 16:09
 | 
Denmark LnDcsgo 
Some ppl can use it, some ppl can't use it. Same with weed, some ppl getting a chill some ppl getting sick. Thats life. And ye, you will lose around 20% gains. :D
2016-06-17 08:10
Why the tren though? You can come a very long way just doing 500mg test e e/w, most people doing bodybuilding for fun and wanting to cycle dosent really need anything else. This is said with focus on health and not being affected by too many side effects.
2016-06-16 11:52
yes, but i think i forgot to mention that this isnt my first cycle, and ive done test only from the start (first cycle was 250mg/week), now im just trying to mix it up and see how it will be, heard some good things about it, if the sides really are going to be quite bad, im obviously gonna stop with the tren
2016-06-16 12:04
Ah okay I see then. Do you have any specific goals, shows, powerlifting or is it just for "fun"? If its for fun have you thought of doing B&C at some point instead of cycling?
2016-06-16 12:08
im not going to go "pro" any time soon dont even have the genetics for it, its just something i love doing, some people play football, i lift weights :) its also not to show off because of some chicks, because most girls dont even like my body as it is now compared to when i was weighing a lot less ;-) havent really planned on doing it...
2016-06-16 12:17
Your balls don't produce enough testo for yourself? SAAD, thats like cheating in a test.
2016-06-16 12:04
First of all - you are weak person, sorry, you don't want to train hard to declines for a long perion (min 3 years) to your natural borders and over, all of you steroid funs are weak but its fine, its your choice not messing up other people so lets call it my personal attitude. 2 - after your course is over all your course weights drop down like a poo, you have to restart your progress with much lower weights or...haha, wait for another course. Once you start courses you will never be able to keep on naturally for psychological reasons and as I said above you will never be able to plan your progress with weights cause of different body endocrine states. 3 - after you reach your natural border anything you get on course while after is a mirage that leaves you once you drop pharma within maximum 6 months. You could achieve this for 3 years training naturally but ^^ you are weak and impatient :) 4 - and you seem to like to keep this mess in your head with dozes, more effective stuff combination, get stressed by after-courses therapies, pills set for drying (I really doubt you keep hard diet cause of "on mass feeding" roids' stereotype), for dehidration, and so on? Its not sport at all. 5 - Anything that is achieved unnaturally is bound to pay back sooner or later, that's nature's law if you guess what I mean. Good luck tho :) p.s.: you are 24 you have your own testo peeking now, Im 37, Im pleased to see my body after 4 months of gym already, you are supposed to manage better naturally cause of age.
2016-06-16 12:10
So im not going to comment on your view on steroids since thats okay. But, you say stuff like he's impatience because he could achieve his natural border within 3 years. Im on my 5th year of training;NOTE(I've been injuired and had periods where training wasent my biggest focus) and im not even close to my natural borders. I get why some people might not want to train for 5 years+ just to reach an "okay" form that you can be semi satisfied with.
2016-06-16 12:12
define your satisfaction border, where is it? Look like mens' phisique guys? They are all on roids. Look like heave bbuilders - there are surely on roids for years. Don't you think you run after pictures of people use roids becuase it gives them money and they accept the deals? Look at bodybuilders, lifters and circus lifters of the 19th centure end, or at least before 1940 when artifical testo was not yet revealed. That is natural stuff, all after is doubtful. And as I said to FlexWheeler - your natural borders are +10 kg of pure muscle weight, may be it's not that bad for now?
2016-06-16 12:50
Its impossible to define a border on this subject, Im not happy with my physique, but on the other hand I know I got a physique way better than the general public, im fine knowing I will never have 45 cm arms in good condition, thats why I dont want to do roids, have I thought about it? Sure I have, but its just not for me. Some people on the other hand want to be bigger than what I want, they won't be able to achieve that without drugs, so who are we to judge because they dont want to fit into our little box of how you should look or what you should/shoulden't do.
2016-06-16 13:23
that's correct for sure, in my opinion it's much more important to be skinny and have a neat body relief on natural muscle limit, which is impossible on roids due to massive water delay in an organism.
2016-06-16 13:51
LOL ive been training for over 6 years, late 2014 i began with juicing, it gets quite hard if you have to fight for a long time for any grams of pure muscle mass after some time, if much more was even possible at all naturally, but nice of calling me weak and impatient for something you couldnt even have known about me ...
2016-06-16 12:13
do you realize what your natural limits are? its about +8-10 kilo of muscle weight no more, google this subject if you don't believe me. And as you think you nearly reached your borders you will lose anything you get on roids anyway when you're out...why bother? If you restart every 2 months well...not gonna finish good, you know it good.
2016-06-16 12:18
why bother? because weight training is something i enjoy doing, im quite passionate about it, with the juice im just trying to take it to the next level, you know? maybe it sounds stupid to some people, but to me it doesnt... i know that i will lose most of the gains, when the cycle is over, but i think i will be able to deal with that, because i didnt start because i have some kind of complex or something
2016-06-16 12:24
why bother listening to him? he says that after 3 years of natural lifting you reach borders... lol i've been training 3 and half years and am nowhere near my potential..maybe in 5-6 years
2016-06-16 13:33
sure, keep pumping, bro, muscle pain is unacceptible while lifting :)
2016-06-16 14:02
what on earth are you even talking about?
2016-06-16 14:27
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Well you clearly have no idea what you are talking about but ok, continue to make yourself look like an idiot, I am enjoying this :) "you will lose anything you get on roids anyway when you're out...why bother?" Basically I am referring to this, you do realise that steroids don't BUILD muscle, training and nutrition does. Steroids allow you to train more, harder and recover faster. They do not have magic fucking powers that build muscle out of no where. The only way you will lose any muscle that you have built is if you STOP training or you do not eat enough food to maintain. Generally people do lose some muscle mass after coming off of steriods because they cannot continue to train as hard but it all depends on how long and how big you get. So please stop saying things that are NOT true. p.s. I do not take steroids, I simply do not have the time to make them useful to me.
2016-06-16 13:46
wait, what, lets clarify this - you wanna say if you stop taking steroids you are NOT going to lose pure muscle volume? You don't lose ALL after a course if you are still below you natural borders but you lose ALL if you are above, unless you are taking growth hormon. The talk is about STEROIDS not about losing built muscles being idle or not eating proteins to maintain even never taking pharm, don't change the subject please.
2016-06-16 14:01
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Quote from me: "Generally people do lose some muscle mass after coming off of steroids" "but you lose ALL if you are above," This is not true at all, I cannot be bothered to elaborate because at the end of the day it's a pointless argument but there are plenty of examples out there, yes you will generally lose some muscle mass because you cannot train as intensely/often as you were before and you generally won't gain any more but you do not just pop like a fucking balloon.
2016-06-16 14:39
Yes ofc. your nutrition builds muscles in the end but having more steroids in your body means that you have more muscles. Most common example is the difference between women and men. The Men has more muscles and strenght because he has more testosterone. So ofc. you have to survive/eat which is obvious but if we set this rule that someone who uses steroids also eats enough to survive he will have more muscles because of the steroids in his body even if hes not training at all. Those arent bonbons they arent like creatine where you maybe gain 2 kg but you are able to do one more rep. Those are steroids.
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Not necessarily true, you could pump as much steroids in your body that you want, if you don't have enough protein in your diet and or you don't eat enough calories, you won't build muscle.. fact. "So ofc. you have to survive/eat which is obvious but if we set this rule that someone who uses steroids also eats enough to survive he will have more muscles because of the steroids in his body even if hes not training at all." Right... but that's an obvious statement because most people are active regardless of whether or not they are training, they are still moving their muscles or working generally, therefor someone with steroids will be able to work harder/move more but the point being is that they would NEED to work harder/move more than the other person. Put it this way; 2 guys, similar build, similar height and similar genetics, they both eat enough calories/protein to build maximum muscle. Guy 1 takes steroids and trains twice a week at 100% effort Guy 2 is natural, and trains 6 days a week at 100% effort. In this situation, Guy 2 is going to build more muscle over all because he is training more regardless of the other guy taking steroids. If Guy 1 were to train as often as Guy 2, he would easily be able to create more mass because he would be able to train harder and longer per session. Basically you need to put the work in and generally extra work at that to be able to gain more mass. Remember that muscle growth can occur only if muscle protein synthesis exceeds muscle protein breakdown and testosterone helps increase msp.
2016-06-16 15:49
"Guy 1 takes steroids and trains twice a week at 100% effort Guy 2 is natural, and trains 6 days a week at 100% effort." Training naturally 2 days a week can produce almost the same results as training naturally 6 days a week. Now we even add steroids into the equation. I'm talking strictly hypertrophy here and MASS only. Not strength training. Guy 1: Day1: Full body program Day2: Recovery Day3: Useless pause Day4: Full body program Day5: recovery Day6: Useless pause Day7: Useless pause Guy 2 Day1: Chest/Back Day2: Legs/Abs Day3: Delts/Arms Day4: Chest/Back Day5: Legs/Abs Day6: Delts/Arm Day7: Recovery You're hitting the same muscle groups twice a week. I know it's not that simple and I cba writing 5 pages. But if Guy1 has a high stamina and endurance, which people on steroids tend to have, you will get bigger waaaay faster than the Guy2.
2016-06-17 01:46
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Well I was meaning on the assumption that they were following similar routines which again supports what I am saying, it's about how hard you train. :)
2016-06-17 10:32
"They do not have magic fucking powers that build muscle out of no where." - I once read about a study, where a group of men were given X amount of test over a period of time, and the only exercise they did was a "fair" amount of jumping jacks every day. Now jumping jacks targets a lot of muscle groups of course, but the results were quite amazing. I don't remember the specific details, sorry, but the doses given were within "normal" ranges. Oh, and I just stumbled upon this. kropblog.dk/en/the-big-lie/ - quite a dramatic title, but whatever. I have no problem with people using steroids btw. It's their own choice. I don't recommend it though. I don't recommend alcohol, weed or other mind altering substances either. Not even coffee. Chamomile tea maybe.
2016-06-17 01:30
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
To be honest I've also read thousands of articles on it and there are so many that counter each other. I guess the only way to know for sure is to do it yourself and see the results lol. Either way I will never know because I don't fancy using them. Of course I've thought it about it and if I were younger, single and didn't have other commitments and stuff to pay for lol I'd probably give it a go.
2016-06-17 10:36
If I was ever going to use steroids it would be because I wanted to feel and look big. Problem is that almost everyone thinks steroid users are 'retards', so it will always be a no for me. Even natural bodybuilders are sometimes looked at that way.
2016-06-18 01:21
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Any one who is slightly bigger than the average joe gets accused of it, people just can't correlate hard work and dedication with stronger, bigger and better physique.
2016-06-18 11:07
 | 
Denmark LnDcsgo 
"you don't want to train hard to declines for a long perion" I'm laugin' you dont know anything then. :D Most of the ppl on roids, is hard workers and belive me. They're pushing them self to the edge, more then you ever will. Please get a clue mate.
2016-06-17 08:12
just use steroid cream like me its better, way safer than injection man dont risk that shit
2016-06-16 12:11
by steroid cream you mean the famous testosterone gels that you apply on your skin or wtf?
2016-06-16 12:23
I weighted in for the possibility of using steroids, but only after 5 year of lifting. I can still improve naturally, very slow now, but a progress is in fact still a progress. And I will <not> use them untill I will have the knowledge to use them. And by knowledge I mean serious knowledge, not following some idiot's directions at the local gym that uses them. Scientific/proved cycles, dosages as low as possible to improve my physique with minimal side-effects. Regarding that, do you know where one can inform himself about roids? Who got you into using them? How well documented are you? <badenglish.txt>
2016-06-16 12:22
i respect that, for me it just got tiring after all those years of natural lifting to hardly see any progress, so i take the "easier" way out, some people hate juicers for that but i dont really care... a good friend of mine is a nurse, she was first a bit shocked when i told her about my plans, but she showed me how to pin the needle and how its done quite safely, im also getting my bloodwork done quite regularly which is something i would advise to anyone... as for information: this is the internet mate :) theres no easier way to get information, there's also lots of books out there regarding this subject
2016-06-16 12:31
thanks, I'll try to find this e-books about this topic & document myself Best of luck mate
2016-06-16 13:20
the fact you even ask this on hltv shows just how fucking retarded you really are, you should not do steroids with that stupidity
2016-06-16 13:24
i take 1 gram of tren each day
2016-06-16 13:27
+100000
2016-06-16 16:28
The main problem is that is not legal, so you can buy some shit and you dont know what it is. If you have some good dealer and his clients didnt die yet or didnt have cancer already, its look like good way to buy it. I am kinda paranoic so i wont ever buy it from internet.
2016-06-16 13:30
I don't know of any European country where Testosterone is illegal.
2016-06-16 13:43
why would you do that? you don't like how you look after 6 years of natural training, because that's something..
2016-06-16 13:32
Do you really nead roids? Lol I still don't understand why there's a necessity to use that
2016-06-16 13:32
lol cigarettes and alcohol are way more dangerous than steroids( if you know how to use) in the long run...
2016-06-16 13:35
Ridicilous comparison, but at the end of the day there is probably some truth behind it.
2016-06-16 13:43
If you don't drink everday and not too much alcohol is not dangerous.
2016-06-17 00:16
ofc but injecting small doses of testosterone few times a year will actually increase your health
2016-06-17 12:58
Depends on your age
2016-06-17 16:38
Add me on Steam if you want to have a serious talk about Roids.
2016-06-16 13:42
Thats a pretty big cycle for the first time to be honest
2016-06-16 13:45
Cardio is what matters. And your cardio is shit. S-h-i-t. Im pascetarian and I would fucking kill you. 189cm 81kg
2016-06-16 13:51
It's called Pescetarian.
2016-06-16 13:54
I'm more of a vegan anyways,some shrimp here and there lol
2016-06-16 13:56
Perfect cycle for 1st time. U can also add any SARM
2016-06-16 13:55
Certainly not a perfect first cycle but OK, Polish standards I guess.
2016-06-16 13:57
Ye i know we can discuss about Tren side effects or sth. But for wat? Its his choice, its not poison, he knows what is he doing, he will be fine.
2016-06-16 14:00
nah dude polish standard is dianabol on the first cycle and chest training every other day
2016-06-16 14:22
Same standarts here. Danabol or metan and chest,biceps training all day all night
2016-06-16 16:06
last week roided fucking weight lifter tard thought he could mess with me in a club it was so obvious hes on roids..that bitch gassed out in 30secs and ended up getting back mounted transisted to armbar now fuck off,all weight lifters are pussys
2016-06-16 13:59
omg bragging about beating up a dude in 2016, what if once you got out the club he just hit you over the head with a bat ?
lol Im a legit jiu jitsu black belt so good luck
2016-06-16 14:51
kek
2016-06-16 15:02
you might be a verified amazon buyer of a black belt
2016-06-16 15:54
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
Ok, go try that on Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (edit* couldn't remember his real name haha). Would love to see you attempt to arm bar him, he'd just pick your skinny ass up and crush you like a fucking bug. xD xD xD
2016-06-16 15:59
f0rest | 
Germany umirin 
hahaha first cycle with 250mg Tren... Start with 250mg Test E only e5d and see how your body is responding. You will do it anyway so I hope you got ur PCT ready, 250mg tren will fuck you up just sayin
2016-06-16 14:02
+1
2016-06-17 00:00
Tren is something the devil created
2016-06-17 01:51
Netherlands LwDD 
I use them all year long because i need to be bigger than the guy next to me ASAP. And ego pumps only because they need to know im stronger aswell.
2016-06-16 14:04
I guess you already have raisins instead of balls, is it worth it?
2016-06-16 14:12
Netherlands LwDD 
I inject synthol into my balls before going to the beach and run around in a speedo with my arms up in the air. Just pretend people care and its totally worth it.
2016-06-16 14:20
Test and tren thats it? you need aromatase inhibitors if you dont take them have fun with your tits and just because you didnt even mention those shows me that you are probably not taking steroids atm. also trough your whole text I can see that you dont really know what you are talking about.
2016-06-16 14:38
#81 but ok
2016-06-16 15:00
i think some guys didnt read my previous comments... THIS IS NOT MY FIRST CYCLE!! ive also not mentioned other things like adex or anything i use for pct, but of course i use it
2016-06-16 14:59
You're running a pretty hefty cycle, Hope you PCT properly. I have quite a bit of experience if you ever have questions, happy to help. #74 is right depending on your body and how you function. A buddy of mine has been running tren for a long ass time and never got gyno, but another did 1 cycle with tren without AI and it destroyed him.
2016-06-16 15:59
yeah u didnt include it in the first post so i just guessed. gl hf and good gains!
2016-06-16 16:29
yes you are right, forgot about mentioning it but it seemed quite obvious to me, just like the pct and other stuff but anyway, thanks!! you too mate
2016-06-16 23:57
buy synthol, xD
2016-06-16 15:54
 | 
Denmark b0ychild 
Clenbuterole
2016-06-16 15:57
Thats a stimulant lol
2016-06-16 23:59
Is this ur firsy cycle? Tren is pretty hardcore for a first cycle, but gl m8! i guess you chose tren to get lean and build mass at the same time?
2016-06-16 23:58
no its not my first cycle, as i mentioned previously, my first cycles were actually test only (250mg e7d), and everybody will tell you that thats the best way to start, then i slowly started to take more and more after time, the reason why you are stacking is because you are obviously gonna get more results (ofc it also depends on what you are stacking). Some of my friends who im training with for some years now, who are also "gym rats", were also quite amazed with how well the tren is working for them and because i usually get my bloodwork done quite regularly and everything is still alright, i decided to take "the next step", if i notice any mentionable sides that really concern me, then i know its the tren that fucks me up (because im getting the test from the same lab so it should be fine almost everytime) and im gonna stop with the tren, thats why you also should never start a big stack if you are beginner, because if you have problems you dont know what exactly caused it...
2016-06-17 00:18
probably not the best forum to ask since its over populated of gym teens who think they know everything because they read stuff online
2016-06-16 23:59
yes i realized that a little bit too late :(
2016-06-17 00:02
Tren + Clen Kyngzton*Zyzz Cycle , get shredded or die mirin
2016-06-17 00:18
please stop with that bullshit, im not one of those faggots who pose in front of the mirror in the middle of the studio and upload the pics on instagram... guys who are serious about their training and start cycling dont usually do that anyways (with some exceptions of course), its more those 16 year old boys wearing tanktops and weighing 70kg who do that kind of ridiculous stuff
2016-06-17 00:24
u mad brah?
2016-06-17 00:45
why roid? you cheating high level competition? looking for career in fake wrestling? or is this like your alpha male costume?
2016-06-17 00:26
PS. Kevin Levrone>Flex imo :D im looking forward for this years olympia
2016-06-17 00:34
both guys that would have deserved the Mr O title to be honest :) Levrone is such an insane guy considering his comeback, that dude is just a beast
2016-06-17 00:38
yeah considering only their physique both were great but as a role model I look up to Kevin more same with Jay over Ronnie but Coleman was more successful no discussion
2016-06-17 00:41
thats for sure, but i liked the Olympia a lot more some years back... i feel like Heath is gonna take it this year again, the competition isnt really there as much as it was back then... i dont know whats up with Kai atm, Dexter might even be a bit too old, Ramy is probably just pure mass and no condition like the last years, and i dont know whats up with Wolf, i saw that he had a surgery not too long ago, so it probably gonna be "the Gift" again...
2016-06-17 00:47
u just summed up basically all :D although i think Phil deserves it all. He just has that wow factor with symmetry, proportions and good conditioning
2016-06-17 00:52
you see ramy's back double biceps on instagram the other day? instagram.com/p/BGr4JwNTM9j/?hl=en 322lbs. what in the actual fuck. hope he can nail his conditioning this year, but probably won't. tired of heath tbh
2016-06-17 00:57
yep i know that pic :D that guy is just a pure mass monster, absolutely insane... do you know if Kai is even competing at the Mr O this year?
2016-06-17 01:01
you having good results with tren at 250mgs? it kicks in for me at 350 -> amazing gains at 525 -> become a god at 700.
2016-06-17 01:58
Its the first time im taking it, didnt wanna start with too much, and im just 2 weeks in with this cycle so i havent really noticed a lot yet
2016-06-17 02:16
i've never really heard of 250 as a starting point, so i don't know how that'll work out. tren ace kicks in for me the same week. should consider upping it to 50mgs ED if you don't get results. that was my first tren cycle and it was pretty good.
2016-06-17 02:30
gonna wait and see how it will be in a few weeks and maybe consider adding some mgs, thanks for the advice tho
2016-06-17 02:38
you trying to recomp or put on mass?
2016-06-17 02:45
willst du irgendwann auf die Bühne ?
2016-06-17 00:38
bezweifle ich SEHR stark, dass ich da jemals was reißen würde, schon alleine im Hinblick auf meine Gene glaub ich nicht dass ich es so weit bringen würde, dass es auch nur in irgendeiner Weise lukrativ wäre...
2016-06-17 00:41
okay, warum nimmst du steroide ? ich finde deine Daten schon ziemlich stark.. hört sich auf jeden Fall bullig an.. meine bestform war auf 184 cm 90 kg bei ca.9-11% kfa, weiß nicht genau wie viel
2016-06-17 00:44
das ist die Frage #1 :D Ich weiss ja mittlerweile auch, dass es sich für manche dumm oder rücksichtslos anhört, aber Training ist halt einer der wichtigsten Dinge in meinem Leben und es macht mir Spaß mein Leben genauso zu leben wie ich es gerade tue, vielleicht bereue ich es in 30 Jahren, aber hey, ich bin halt bereit das Risiko einzugehen, ich hätte auch mit 13 zu Zigaretten greifen können und jetzt EVENTUELL an Lungenkrebs leiden, ist ein blödes Beispiel aber ist halt nunmal so... Und mit dem professionell machen: Da muss man doch schon ziemlich weit kommen dass sich dass irgendwann mal lohnt. Und ich bin als Kind auch nicht zum Fußball gegangen weil ich nen dicken Vertrag bei Real wollte, sondern weil es mir Spaß gemacht hat :D Hoffe das ist verständlich :D
2016-06-17 00:57
Ja klar versteh ich das :D bin 23 und trainiere seit ich 16 bin :D Aber die Frage ist was erhoffst du dir dadurch? Du sagst ja selber dass du dein Leben grade genau so magst, wieso also Steroide nehmen? Ich hab auch schon sau oft darüber nachgedacht. Aber die Argumente die für mich dagegen sprechen sind vorallem: -Die Muskelmasse hält sich nach dem Absetzten nicht zu 100 Prozent, es gibt nichts schlimmeres für einen BB zu sehen wie man an Masse verliert obwohl man alles richtig macht.. Würde das nicht erleben wollen dass ich ein richtiges Monster bin und dann wenn ich nicht mehr auf Stoff bin sichtlich abbaue.. -Gesundheitsrisiko -Hohe Kosten vll hilfts dir ja ..
2016-06-17 01:02
hast ja auch größtenteils recht, und an Masse verliert man logischerweise auch einiges dem man dann hinterher weint ;) Gesundheitsrisko und Kosten hält sich jedoch ziemlich in Grenzen... Jedoch ist man halt mal natürlichen Grenzen ausgesetzt und die sind dann halt früher oder später mehr oder weniger ausgereizt, und mehr ist dann halt nur mit Nachhelfen möglich...
2016-06-17 01:14
Ja, du hast auf jeden Fall schon die Trainingserfahrung um es zu machen.. alles unter 4 - 6 jahren, je nach Entwicklung ist eh Schwachsinn.. Ja ! :D vorallem wenn du dich daran gewöhnst und dann wieder schmäler wirst .. des geht gar nicht xD
2016-06-17 01:21
hat halt leider alles seine Vor- und Nachteile :(
2016-06-17 01:25
ja leider..
2016-06-17 01:29
Bodybuilding is never worth it if you are after money. Being one of the best doesn't mean you earn any good money.
2016-06-17 10:04
nice reply ohne zusammenhang ! es ging um die hohen kosten der steroide und nicht darum ob du als profi damit geld verdienen kannst
2016-06-17 18:43
haven't read through the thread to see the ignorance on steroids yet, but I've been on steroids for a few years. I've tried cycling off with PCT and had my diet and training on check, but you do still lose a ton of gains. nowadays, I don't come off - I just blast and cruise on test. currently on tren ace (525mg/wk), test e (750mg/wk), masteron (100mgs per 1cc EOD so around 400mgs/wk) and hgh (8iu ED) and preparing for a show in august, sitting at 228 lbs (104 kg) at ~10%. people who say steroids will kill you are ignorant and haven't done research whatsoever. the main issue you're going to have with steroids is your natural testosterone and will have to commit to lifelong TRT if you choose not to cycle off with PCT - and most people on roids will stay on, like myself, and just blast and cruise. blood pressure can be an issue, but you just have to eat properly and incorporate cardio to keep it in check. also, I don't fuck with orals anymore because they do fuck with your liver and can make you feel shitty. you won't have issues if you use them as they're recommended, but they make me feel shitty - especially anadrol. anyway, I'm just ranting along with you bc I'm bored at work.
2016-06-17 00:54
so youre basically on the whole year?
2016-06-17 01:04
I blast lots of compounds for ~3 months and then I'll cruise on testosterone for ~2 months. rinse and repeat but when I cruise on testosterone, it on the high end of normal ranges. for example, I got my testosterone checked the other day at was at 950 ng/dl. when I'm blasting, I can be at like 4500 ng/dl
2016-06-17 01:09
okay so you arent losing any mass ? and gain the whole time ?
2016-06-17 01:10
yeah, I still make gains on just test, just not as much lol
2016-06-17 01:15
sick, i was always worried that if i stop i would immediatly loose most of the gains i made.. never considered taking steriods any further because of that
2016-06-17 01:20
"the main issue you're going to have with steroids is your natural testosterone and will have to commit to lifelong TRT" thats what kinda concerns me tho
2016-06-17 01:21
+1
2016-06-17 01:22
yeah but you do have to commit to testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life if you choose that route!
2016-06-17 01:23
can i ask you how old you are ? :)
2016-06-17 01:26
same as you. started training seriously at 15, though, for american football. was benching 405 at 20. started juicing at 21, but started on low doses.
2016-06-17 01:30
damn, huge respect to you... if your not preparing for a show, how much test are you on per week? and how many weeks before a show do you start with your cycle ?
2016-06-17 01:05
I run 300/wk when I'm cruising. I started my cycle around month ago. might extend it though not sure. and it's not confirmed if kai is competing. I really hope he does
2016-06-17 01:14
u gonna die soon iff u continu trust me
2016-06-17 01:13
BnTeT | 
Poland B4R73K 
nt arnold schwarzenegger
2016-06-17 01:16
nt Mariusz Pudzianowski
2016-06-17 01:16
BnTeT | 
Poland B4R73K 
wow you didn't say nt Pasha N1 josef fritzl
2016-06-17 01:18
nt Pasha
2016-06-17 01:18
test e + deca/susta + anapolon gg
2016-06-17 01:19
i bloat like a fucking frog on those compounds. but the strength gains are unreal.
2016-06-17 01:26
I do not have any experiences on roids to make any kind of suggestions, but i will say something that to me seems obvious but for some reason people can't even believe it. When you see Henry Cavil all papichampagne on that superman suit or pretty much any actor with a body that looks like a comic book hero, they are NOT natural, it doesn't matter what they say to the public press, you do NOT gain 12Kilos of meat muscle and 5 extra cm of rock biceps by just lifting....i dont know why people get upset and think we try to take anything away from those actors, they are on juice but that doesn't mean they don't do as much efford, they just get extra-better results. Im saying this because there is a lot of people who want to be 100% natural without any roids, special proteines or even Creatine that think that if they only eat salads and vegetables, only drink water and lift 200Kilos 30 times per day they're gonna look like Henry Cavil in BvS in 12-16 months, i am 19 years old, i've been working out since i was 12 and while i am very cut i don't think i can GAIN more meat muscle without roids, so i learnt to deal with it, not being that big, will never look like those hot asf actors on superhero movies and that's good, nothing wrong with roids but i just don't wanna try them. i dont even lift nowadays, im focusing on mostly cardio since february, my new goal is Brad Pitt's body at Troy KappaPride
2016-06-17 01:37
well obviously you get to your limit after some time first 2-3 you make tons of gains, after that it gets waaaay less up to a point where you only work out to maintain it or maaaaybe gain .5kg a year
2016-06-17 10:09
i remember being just slightly chubby at the age of 11, and i would watch all of this superhero movies and the series that was running at the time called "spartacus" i i was about to start highshcool so i said "that's it, i wanna look like him" in about 3 months i was already very skinny (bunch of cardio such as running, swimming, football) and i decided to go to the gym and start lifting, of course with a height of 1.64-1.67cm and a weight of 55 kilos i got bigger, and i gave hardest work to my pectorals, by 2013 i was like 9% bodyfat, but i could never get arms or wings like....freakazoid for example, i was always quite thin and of course when i we got in confidence with the other guys in the gym is when i learnt the harthbreaking true, they were all on the juices, you don't actually get wider and overall bigger naturaly, it's impossible no matter what genes you have. by 2014 i stopped lifting and focusing on cardio and homeworkout and i am on the road of as i said, brad pitt's body in troy. KappaPride KappaPride KappaPride
2016-06-17 15:04
you can take testosterone ur whole life all day
2016-06-17 02:10
ask olofmeister or flusha, they have a lot of experience with steroids
2016-06-17 02:53
what safety meds are you using ?
2016-06-17 08:09
GET GYNO MATE GO AHEAD GET IT
2016-06-17 08:17
Hahhaha...want milk?
2016-06-17 09:44
and letrozole pls
2016-06-17 09:47
eat clen, tren hard instead of steroid gains you should make some brain gains, way more useful in life
2016-06-17 10:06
 | 
Russia goodjob 
roid rage inc
2016-06-17 10:13
Isn't Tren on first cycle a bit harsh? If I had to start my first cycle it would probably be the standard noob-cycle with Test & Deca. I know it blows you up but strenght and size should be insane to begin with.
2016-06-17 13:05
Isn't Tren on first cycle a bit harsh? that's what I thought
2016-06-17 15:16
Don't think I would ever go on Tren man, too hard of a drug and will for sure fuck up my skin big time :P
2016-06-17 16:23
me neither, like gh. the worst drug I can put myself into would be deca dbolin but a really small dose.
2016-06-17 16:41
I actually think GH has some skin benefits, especially if you're getting old
2016-06-17 17:25
 | 
Norway CosplayGrill 
im pretty sure u know more about this shit than i do. But come on... secondly im very well aware of all the possible side effects, but they simply havent affected me (except very little things), thats also something i dont like to think too much about about for obvious reasons. But tell me, does every guy that smokes thinks that the next pack of cigarettes that he is gonna buy at the store are gonna fuck up his lungs or possibly even cause cancer in the long run? does every guy that drinks alcohol think about it that the next glass of alcohol might fuck up his liver? NO, they usually fucking dont, especially not me since im quite a positive guy... when u typed this u made me cry. Just because other ppl do herion, does that mean i should do coke? This is exactly what ur saying, please stop doing dumb shit just because other people are doing it. also this ''secondly im very well aware of all the possible side effects, but they simply havent affected me (except very little things)'' wtf is that? they havent affected me... JUST A LITTLE dude just be honest with urself before things get worse..
2016-06-17 13:13
my personal advice, make sure what you are doing is 100% safe and lower mg's in your cycle. you're using too much trenbolone for a 24 y/o. Make sure you take at least a 3 months break each year (usually summer, because it's hotter and roids may cause u diseases) and lower your test dose otherwise in 10 years or less, if you continue, your testicles won't produce natural test. and imo trenbolone is a really heavy drug, u should avoid that. NEVER USE GH! IT MAY WASTE YOU. FOREVER. i also suggest you to use a VERY SMALL dose of clenbuterol per week, but again: small, because it's a hell of a drug but it'll help you keeping your body fat low, the safe way. Kenneth Wheeler best bodybuilder ever. I approve your name. youtube.com/watch?v=4l6QK57MnE0
2016-06-17 15:16
the same people say that steroids are bad, who do cocaine and molly at the weekends and think they all good.
2016-06-18 01:35
2016-06-18 01:42
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.