Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Shox cheating AIMBOT more evidence
GeT_RiGhT | 
Hungary FlatEarth666 
youtube.com/watch?v=cL9aBrcB6vg "I am back ladies and gentlemen, I will be releasing a few more videos soon. Thanks for the support guys, I know I have been gone for about a month and I am going to be back for a little while again. I have been working a lot and just got back from vacation!"
2016-06-29 09:24
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
fantastic nice video.. he is so right
2016-06-29 09:33
 | 
Singapore Nephalith 
I think a lot of you 'hackusers' might want to consider quitting cs or stop watching the competitive scene entirely because shox and the rest of whom you accused will not be banned over some clips. You will only grow more frustrated over time. There is very little chance that they are cheating so you're wasting your precious time crying about it. Alternatively, you guys could start spending your time trying to understand why such occurrence could happen? Is it humanly possible? Are those clips merely coincidence? Can it happen to every player who knows how to use the radar, not deaf, and have teammates reporting where the enemies are upon death? Precise aim through walls can happen but more often than not they are just coincidence. It's a different story if it happens all the time. The numbers of these accused players (mainly shox and flusha) having 'VAC moments' are too little and inconsistent. And you conspiracy theorists have no idea how hard it is to cheat at a pro level. The risk vs reward is not worth it at all, especially for famous players like shox and flusha. The whole world is watching them, they are under the microscope almost 24/7. Please take a moment and put yourself in their shoes. If you're a famous player, and you use hack on LAN, there is every chance that one of your teammates might find out that you're hacking (refer to Emilio's case). To top that off, now that you're a famous player, your reputation and future are at your coder's mercy. You have to obey whatever your coders and possibly your own teammates say so they wont snitch on you. It's easier to get better at the game than to cheat in the pro scene when there is so much to lose. Now lets look back at the past, players who got banned smn, KQLY, and emilio. Emilio was the only player whom had massive increase in performance. Who the hell actually thought KQLY and and smn were hacking? If you said you saw his VAC coming, you are a bloody liar. KQLY had almost no iffy locks in his entire pro career. His jumpshots aka 'Kukli style' was only special at the time because it was rare and he started the trend. Everyone does it now, it's far from impossible to replicate his jumpshots. In fact, I don't believe KQLY ever hacked in an official game. Whatever the case was, VAC/ESEA caught up to them and VAC will continue catch more hackers. So please rest assured that Gaben and Uncle VAC will do their best to clean up the scene. After what happened to KQLY, do you still think famous pros like shox, flusha, olof etc etc would risk their future? With all the reddit/hltv experts have their eyes glued on them and posting every single 'VAC moments' on the internet? I could understand if the accused is a nobody who doesn't have much to lose in the first place. If any of these famous pros got caught cheating today, getting banned is the last thing they worry about. All in all, I don't think the scene as a whole is cheat free. There could be cheaters in the pro scene but please, don't go ape shit over clips and bombard a player just because you are think the clip is enough to prove him guilty. Enjoy the game and let the experts do their job catching cheaters.
2016-06-29 10:31
This one is really good gj ! They are just clueless about this game :D there is more and more newbie's becouse of skins. That Dan.M is making videos for newbies i dont think that a player with 2000+ hours would belive to that silliness videos :D look at this gyazo.com/facea9cc91fc15a96b8f612b5f75df.. i laugh my ass of when i saw this on dan.m's videos these two guys have no idea what they just saw and they think its cheats couse that retard made a video of it ;D
2016-06-29 10:47
+1000 Very good post, my thoughts exactly on KQLY for example. Too bad it's too long for these ADHD kids to read wirh thought.
2016-06-29 10:57
ketchup | 
Belgium fRe2k 
+1 million
2016-06-29 11:13
Yes keep cocksucking for pros. full of cheaters, see it or get surprised once something happens... Go watch nip 87-0 and bring up some aimlocks of them. I just cant understand how people can still defend them.. ITS INSANE HOW BLIND YOU ARE.. Look at shox on cbble.... That shit lock on his head and tracks it for a short time.. Or kjaerbye on cache, its humanly impossible to fullspeed turn 180 degree and stop RIGHT at the enemy and not leave his body. Im getting crazy, people like you are the reason that valve doesnt do shit about it
2016-06-29 11:21
 | 
Singapore Nephalith 
And what do people like you do? Cry all day long because you think its cheating and everyone who doesn't think the same must be blind and retarded? Well unfortunately for you, you're not going to enjoy the game much with that kind of thinking. What you're saying about all those locks seem humanly possible to me and some people, albeit some require much more luck. Ultimately my opinion matters just as much as yours, nothing. Valve will decide and hackers will be caught but please do not cry if the people you suspect aren't banned.
2016-06-29 11:32
there are clips in the pro scene which COULD be coincidence. but there are also clips which are just fucking impossible to be random, like the edward scene on overpass, or the shox scene on dust2 A-Long vs cloud9. shox: youtube.com/watch?v=2uUWg9PBzbI how can someone explain this, why has shox never ever gave a statement about this, if i would have "trolled" there because i predicted shrouds position, i could have said that? but there is even teamspeak recordings of this shox scene which makes this scene even more obvious. edward: youtube.com/watch?v=Ck0XkegBLq8 just nothing to add, if this wasnt a mouse malfunction with the worst outcome (locking right onto an enemy) it is plain cheat. those 2 scenes for example just cant happen, but people like you just keep on living in a dream world and defend such behavior. if those 2 scenes appear without other evidence, i maybe would say "its random", but there is so much bullshit around those 2 players. btw, if you are any good at this game, check your own demos and try to find in one of your 10 last games where you dropped at least 30 bombs, a single aimlock, you wont find any "lock on's", i guarantee you that.. peace out.
2016-06-29 14:02
Check niko's lock on inferno vs envyus and then find the video on which he was filmed what actually happened..i cant send you the links bcz im via phone ..but, yes lifting is the right excuse for these things.. especially those with low sens like flusha and edward..btw i can send you my demo from a lock behind a smoke and yes i just happened to lift my mouse at that moment .. Edit : also,pro players have a veery calm aim and a great mouse control thats why when they lift their crosshair is always at head level and it seems like its locking on a player
2016-06-29 15:37
@edward scene you can't lift youre mouse in one fucking tick brah :'D ?!
2016-06-29 17:03
What you said can basically be applied to any major sport. Nevertheless, do people still use enhancement increasing substances? I'm pretty certain we all know the answer to that. I'm not making a case for if X or Y is cheating, I'm merely pointing out that your whole argument is built on false premises.
2016-06-29 11:41
 | 
Singapore Nephalith 
And look at Lance Armstrong and Maria Sharapova now. Not once did I imply that the pro scene is cheat free, but is the risk of getting caught worth it? Armstrong was snitched. Sharapova tested positive. If there are hackers now in the pro scene, it's only a matter of time before they are caught. Meanwhile, it's pointless to keep bashing on them until proven guilty. What if they are actually innocent? What if it was just coincident? It's a blow to their confidence as players and having to deal with these accusations is physiologically draining.
2016-06-29 11:50
Yes, it is pointless to bash on a specific player on a personal basis due to suspicious clips. It is however not unnecessary to question the integrity of the scene since the anti-cheat measures at the moment seem quite lackluster.
2016-06-29 12:00
 | 
Singapore Nephalith 
Fair point. Which is why Thorin made an appeal to valve recently to appoint/deploy a cheating expert to be able to explain the nature of the plays that some might find suspicious. But whats more effective would be tournaments themselves to be more transparent and have multiple cameras installed on players hand movements and screen at the same time.
2016-06-29 12:13
Since almost all of the accusations revolve around some kind of aim-key I wouldn't mind a simple keylogger linked to the game which basically shows round, time-stamps and what keys are being used as well as the server side copying the cfg and autoexec (plus noticing changes during the game) for CS:GO and any VoIP used before the game starts. Unless the coder will have taken this into consideration you can simply look up all these suspicious moments and see if a player is using mouse4+mouse1 or some other shady combo. The CFGs copied at the start of the game can be used to rule out excuses like "I have my push to talk on mouse4". But who knows, maybe Valve already have a ton of anti-cheat measured implemented but choose not to reveal anything to decrease the possibility of anyone beating them. If so, that would explain why they can say that they're 100% certain that nobody cheated at an event etc.
2016-06-29 12:23
 | 
Singapore Nephalith 
This is actually a great idea. But for this to happen, valve would need to grant special accounts for professional players. Players private information such as username and password will be at risk. It's too big of a responsibility for Valve experts to have players information un-encrypted via key logger.
2016-06-29 12:33
Should be simple enough to set up temporary tournament accounts that are duplicates of their original ones :).
2016-06-29 12:36
 | 
Singapore Nephalith 
Might want to email that suggestion to valve or Richard Lewis. This will seriously help a lot.
2016-06-29 12:42
hltv.org/?pageid=18&threadid=1102744#r15.. (and I wasn't the first either) There have been lots of posts, over a considerable period of time. The problem is that there's simply no appetite to confront it, not on the part of Valve or indeed any other tournament organiser. Besides which, if they went this far at LAN it would be pretty much a clear admission that a) VAC was next to useless - not important for the pro level, but could harm their casual sales... and b) It would immediately bring into question the integrity of every online qualifier ever played.
2016-06-29 13:07
Reads like Lance Armstrong apologia.
What are they risking when they cheat? You are talking about that they are "risking there future" if they use hack , but as it stands now nobody is risking anything . In the end you can cheat all day long on pro level and nothing will happen to you. Even when you are full blatant like in the infamous kOnfig clip (in my opinion), there will be no consequences for you. The only thing you are really risking is you're reputation and some threads on hl.tv. Other than that only a VAC ban will end you're career. No team demands a pov demo on lan from the other team, it never happend in any csgo major, furthermore I don't think pov demos are even required to be recorded anymore. If youre hack is ready on Lan the only thing that can stop this person is himself and how much he cares about his own reputation. And I hope you know how reputation matters to people when big money is on the line (see Fnatic overpass boost). "In fact, I don't believe KQLY ever hacked in an official game." Im curious, do you believe his own statement that he only used the hack once? But I think I have evidence, that he cheated in a offical match ,that may change you're opinion. hltv.org/forum/646384-is-it-possible-to-.. Hl.tv post from 2014-08-21 user talking about kqly using mouse with build in hax at SLTV IX 2014-11-20 kqly vac ban kqly awp play from sltv IX: youtube.com/watch?v=GMKnEalbqvU "So please rest assured that Gaben and Uncle VAC will do their best to clean up the scene." VAC won't catch private cheats but I think you know that. "All in all, I don't think the scene as a whole is cheat free. There could be cheaters in the pro scene but please, don't go ape shit over clips and bombard a player just because you are think the clip is enough to prove him guilty. Enjoy the game and let the experts do their job catching cheaters." I agree with you but to this day there are no experts monitoring the pro scene and catching cheaters and thats the problem.
2016-06-29 14:03
 | 
Singapore Nephalith 
In response for KQLY's case, no not really. I don't take his word for it. It's just that I've been following his growth closely along with kioshima since 2013. KQLY's style of play is (or was) very textbook and while there were some wow moments they aren't as explosive and downright disgustingly crazy.. like kennyS and jw. Whatever KQLY did during his time as a player seems doable.
2016-06-29 14:14
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
The only normal post on the site. +1000
2016-06-29 14:56
someone should really start banning those conspiracy idiots
2016-06-29 15:05
shox can be cheating who knows? but this guy is fucking retarded lmao, he just want to get views ._.
2016-06-29 09:52
did you seen his last videos ? i laugh on them so hard everytime when i see them XDD
2016-06-29 10:09
he's retarded, the worst thing about is that he's getting kind of 'famous' because of it LMAOOOO people are so dumb hahahahahaha, the guy even did one of taco, he kills one guy on bomb A overpass and automatic spray the smoke, in a obvious spot, and he be like "AHAAA" you know? ahahahhaahahhaahhahaahaahhahaha cs comunity is funny, and hes probably making money of those videos, all retardeds watching
2016-06-29 16:59
hahah :D yeah i was like OKEY IM LEAVING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW! :DDD THAT WAS RIDICULOUS :DDDDDDD And even on kyearbye when he killed a guy on short and than flicked to check sandbox and accidently it was a player on b at almost the same spot and he was like WOOOOOOOOOOW OBVIOUSLY CHEATING haahahah but a funny part is that he is making from people idiots gyazo.com/d956321d811a1db858fb71ff1e8b31.. ahahhaaah
2016-06-29 19:27
shox | 
Netherlands CMDR_Sangu 
thank god he got rid of that rediculous moustache
2016-06-29 09:53
he is so right good video
2016-06-29 09:54
In what particular is he right? Have you ever thought that Shox had perfect info from his teammate when retaking that inferno B site? Forget it. HLTV user.
2016-06-29 09:58
but when i have info from teammates i dont flick pinpoint to their head
2016-06-29 10:35
Go check your demos. If you've played enough counter strike you should find those kind of moments pretty often. Also what kind of shitty cheat would let him aim on people's heads through walls. Wouldn't make sense would it? If you were a good cheatcoder you'd let the crosshair kind of drag towards the player behind the wall, on their body, not their head, since it's not spammable anyway. No cheatcoder is that retarded to let their aimbot aim through walls on heads, cause it looks so suspicious. I've found myself aiming and tracing people's heads through walls in my demos. It's not a big fucking deal. HLTV is so retarded
2016-06-29 10:44
+112314512312545432532523653246346346 Gj bro there are just few of experienced players in this bullshit site
2016-06-29 10:53
lol gold nova patting his dmg friend on the back
2016-06-29 11:38
xD and u still think shox is clean? well then u must be a really really dumb global elite
2016-06-29 12:20
if somebody plays better than you you allways call him a cheater I experienced it many times go on my profile there is tons of "fucking cheater" comments shox is clean and he is an absolute monster player best player of all the time for sure. deal with it
2016-06-29 12:28
never go full retard
2016-06-29 18:12
i actually watch my demos all the time and ive never came across such aimlocks yeah sometimes it looks a little bit like an aimlock but then i never exactly hit the enemies head and my mouse movement actually makes sense in such situations seems like u are lying and U dont watch ur demos
2016-06-29 11:37
becouse you have shit crosshairplacement you should move your crosshair allways on head level but you arent
2016-06-29 14:47
It's not about accidentally locking your cross-hair on a player's head through the wall. It's about illogical cross-hair movement/placements that are 'bad' during the given situation in the game. Like Thorin said, clips won't and shouldn't be enough to ban someone unless it is extremely blatant. Hopefully Valve and other major organizations responsible for other large events will apply something in line with what Thorin mentioned and/or additional measures to basically make the events 'cheat proof'. Regardless if people are cheating or not, the lack of the aforementioned does hurt the scene's integrity (as we can obviously see by overwhelming amount of cheat accusations rolling on various forums and media).
2016-06-29 11:53
I was amazed how many moments like this i can find in my own demos(playing casually for 10 years now). Go and try that unless you are new to CS (~2 years)
2016-06-30 09:31
What is this bullshit :D. This attention whore guy is crazy :D
shoxie cheating, HLTV confirmed. Shox new KQLY. Its summertime VACaction is near us!
The only evidence is a vac ban, with no vac ban, there is no evidence.
2016-06-29 09:59
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
and that is a huge problem sir. Because private cheats cannot be picked up by VAC, because they are private.
2016-06-29 10:06
seriously? You think Valve a multi-billion dollar company would have an issue with detecting the private cheat of some basement dweller? You can't cheat on VAC secured servers because VAC is perfection.
2016-06-29 10:09
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
nice bait dude... but don't spread lies because some people might believe you.
2016-06-29 10:10
Absolutely this, valve has done a truly masterclass job keeping public server match making clean, so how could their be any possibility of cheating in pro games?
2016-06-29 13:00
you are a simple-minded imbecil
2016-06-29 12:55
smn | 
China HLTVMASTR 
Dan M - valve anticheat expert
2016-06-29 10:00
kappa xD
2016-06-29 10:10
 | 
France Fran6k1D 
+1 He is the one Thorin was talking about
2016-06-29 12:12
What a retarded video. Hes cheating because his nose went red? Also how is that retake even remotely suspicious? Whats wrong with a pro player who can click directly on the centre of players heads but happens to not be able to flick to the corner of angles properly?
2016-06-29 10:11
+12313124521312412523145235235526436367
2016-06-29 10:27
That guy is so fucking retarded... according to him everyone cheats, his channel is so fucking bs, the things people do just to get views on youtube...
2016-06-29 10:18
youtube.com/watch?v=C_rUvnuOWBc youtube.com/watch?v=jMYSDbhxq5w youtube.com/watch?v=iN0oQexqQ-M thats 10 months old shit if u watched games recently, 1 month ago final LG vs G2 on train u can see scream cheating his ass off aswell. yday envyus vs gambit, 1st pistol round, nbk is left alone he aimlocks on the a guy ramp that mouse movemnt made no sense, ok maybe he could see a pixel but doubti t and he even hs'd that guy trought wall with 1st bullet [i just rewatched he could see tha guy but aimlock was still in place, then round 20 on dd2 vs gambit aimlocks aswell, round 28 on tunnel vs eco again obv aim] then envyus vs vp on mirage just lmao.. check moments where people like nbk/devil/apex has fights with 2 open players while in ff or with smoke in from of them the crosshair movment tells it all... then that happy moment on b bench form short, dafack doubt he even saw him (and he was baiting his nails afterwards lol) apex ? that guy has so bad crosshair placment when he check corners and turns from one to other side but suddenly when he meets oppopnents its only hs with first bullets and nice transfers mkay byli wtf as that 1on1 fight from car b to short vs nbk that aimlock trought wall and the way the mouse locked + he movement it made again no sense at all .. Most of these are not 100% moments but when u see 90% moments every game... there is no bigger bs scene than csgo in any sports, hf supporting cheaters and being delusional saying they are clean.. i really hate that i have wasted so much time watching the lans.. p.s. everyone who thinks pro scene is clean are not living in the real world for sure..
2016-06-29 10:32
i guess most of the people here dont know how aimbot works and how it can be used to find you enemy. Guys stop being retarded fanboys, the pro scene is full of cheaters like it or not. There is just no such thing as pausing your crosshair in a middle of a wall and then making it shake because you forgot to let go of that aimbot key. a mouse lift takes miliseconds and doesent look so weird, never looks so weird. Be real now. I would like to believe that the pros are just really good but a big chunk of them just cheat.
2016-06-29 10:25
+100 Most of the people here are just blatand fanboys. I know how an aimbot works, i've cheated through almost the entire cs:s phase. Shox is cheating, period.
2016-06-29 10:27
its not the same sensitvity of yours and shox can you understand it ? Now go in csgo and type in console m_rawinput 0 and play I really want you to see how you going to move your mouse "miliseconds"
2016-06-29 10:31
what does sensitivity has to do with aimlocking and then shacking your crosshair? That shake happeneds when you forget to let go of the aimlock key and try to move your crosshair away. Its simple really if you do your research. But you guys keep making excuses for them just because you like them.
2016-06-29 10:35
you are clueless gyazo.com/46f7c4b42d65fe04bf349147dc091e.. this is from his stream when he was deatcmatching why he moved his crosshair to wall again ? IS HE AIMLOCKING ON DM WHILE 8000 people watching him on stream ? OBVIOUSLY He has different crosshairplacement.
2016-06-29 10:41
Ahahahaha dude you cant compare this shit, first off look how fast are his mouse lifts here, second of all if you slow motion any of the aimlock videos you will see how he not only instantly places his crosshair where the head is, you will also see how the crosshair stays on the head while the enemy moves. I am ending the discussion with you here because obviously you dont want to use your brain.
2016-06-29 10:49
BUT ITS THE SAME AS YOU SAID AND NOW WHEN YOU SEE IM RIGHT YOU DONT WANT TO DISCUSSION WITH ME GJ ! :D sry caps
2016-06-29 10:55
the gyazo gif is shit where can i make a normal one where is not 10fps he stopped his crosshair at the wall for 2 seconds and than moved it up to short its the same what you said But ahh fuck it.There is no way to explain to you couse you are all newbies with not enough experience
2016-06-29 10:56
Dude, calm down a bit. First off all that gif has nothing to do with the rest, he deosent aim at somebodies head and follow it with his crosshair. Second of all it looks natural cuz its probably is. When we say Shox cheats it doesent mean he has the aimbot turned on all the time. Or in deathmatches on his stream, ofcourse he wont cheat in a dm while streaming are you this stupid?
2016-06-29 11:22
you are so retarded XDDDDDDDDDDD you are so pointless you are a massive cock you are clueless you are silver I didnt said that he is cheating on dm i said that he done the same thing what the whole bot hltv silver community showed as a cheat in that shox gif you have no X-ray and you cant see that there can be maybe again somebody and he can maybe again put his crosshair acidently at the head level thru the wall...
2016-06-29 11:26
Its far from the same thing, he was just looking short, his crosshair didnt freeze on a spot there (and it wasnt on the head) Stop comparing two different things, lets talk about the real evidence? How do you explain the inferno retake? How do you explain the looking at dark box (where an enemy head is)? Who would aim so bad to look in the middle of the box? I mean really he is gonig to check dark right? then he moves his crosshair from tribox to dark --------------> he looks at dark and the suddently overextends more to the right -------> the middle of the box where an enemy head is (why?) then he moves back to looking at dark. So why? the natural movement would be to go look at construction if he is going to look more to the right ---------->. But no he looks at the middle of the box then goes back to watch dark. Explain this smartass?
2016-06-29 11:38
This is not for explaining ffs He flicked his crosshair too mutch (couse there is no way that you going to clutch it if you "moving" your crosshair slowly couse you have no time to react to the other side of the box) And he is going obviously on head level not on foots ffs This is stupid to even talk about really really stupid steamcommunity.com/id/wibooy/ images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/3.. if you think im dumb im not im playing this game for 9 years ffs its normal trust me....
2016-06-29 12:05
ROFLMAO you are so clueless
2016-06-29 14:51
vnG | 
Denmark vnG 
Give up - its like 90's and cycling. Everyone is give you the stick for it and 10 years later, its a different story ;)
2016-06-29 10:38
Sadly you are right.
2016-06-29 10:54
Romania AYF1 
Why Valve is not introducing a polygraph test in the scene, just like drug tests in sports ? I think is a good start to solve this "online scandal" with people accusing pro players that they are cheating !
2016-06-29 10:36
Because the polygraph doesn't work m8
2016-06-29 15:31
Dan M? Is this the Ken M of CS:GO?
2016-06-29 10:39
none of that is proof... i'm not a fan of shox or g2, personally i'd be happy to laugh my ass off if it were true, especially if they were to be DQ'd and banned for life... but again ITS NOT PROOF.. its just a vidoe on the internet...
2016-06-29 10:41
"shit video on internet"
2016-06-29 10:42
everyone should pipe down with judging and let Valve actually do something about it, in a serious way. Thorin hit the nail, we need more serious anti-cheat on lan. something needs to be done.
2016-06-29 10:45
This retard must be the kind of guy to report everyone who shoots at him through smokes or walls or prefiring. Ayyyy
2016-06-29 10:48
OP can you confirm that Bush did 9/11 as well?
2016-06-29 10:58
Guys remember when shox began to burn itself Molotov on LAN? It was not until this moment that's youtube.com/watch?v=2uUWg9PBzbI or after the game? I think that after that moment he was afraid to use aimlok and he began a career slump. Then he wins 1on1 tournament and starts to cheat! sorry for my English. I used Google translator.
2016-06-29 11:00
 | 
Russia bralBry 
You are an idiot, sir. Go to school and learn some proper English instead of posting some childish stupid bullshit.
2016-06-29 15:12
how can people call that a good video? it just shows how stupid this guy is, showing off the cobble scene like 10 times just repeated, not even tried slowmo that if there would be something suspicious that you could see something "mechanical"
2016-06-29 11:06
Patheticness reached a new level again.
2016-06-29 11:22
 | 
France BlacK9 
It's on LAN. Organizers watches them behind them. And it's shox, so it's not a cheat. This man is the worst youtuber i ever seen...
2016-06-29 11:30
u dumbshit, he doesn't have the squares on his screen like your 10 yo hacking bagguette brother do u even use ur brain?
2016-06-29 13:04
 | 
France BlacK9 
Yes but he can see some time. 10 yo ? Ok x) pathetic
2016-06-29 13:35
lol you are truly braindead
2016-06-29 14:53
France yvo 
Silver1 Detected !
2016-06-29 11:42
 | 
Estonia elariBAY 
So fucking useless to talk about cheating until they have no VAC bans. There are many players, who maybe cheating, flusha was my first suspect, but i just have to admit that he is such a good player, because nobody actually caught him cheating.
2016-06-29 11:51
Thorin | 
United Kingdom Areashi 
This is what people don't get, until someone is VAC'd they will have to be treated as great players, nothing less.
2016-06-29 12:04
 | 
Europe topkekkker 
Expected
2016-06-29 12:05
 | 
France Fran6k1D 
Thorin was looking for a Cheat expert? I think we found it: Dan M
2016-06-29 12:13
that dan m is a stupid guy who dont know shit xd
2016-06-29 12:29
 | 
France Fran6k1D 
i know lol
2016-06-29 14:02
triggered in 2016 LUL
2016-06-29 12:14
The first clip is so weak to me. I mean how come every single time you have a clip of someone "aimlocking" a guy through a wall and tracing him, its because they were both moving in the same direction at the same speed and the xhair was not actually moving? Its never the "cheater" standing still and tracing the guy through the wall. You can clearly see his mouse input STOPS when he "locks on" the guy in the first clip. Remember he can't actually SEE the guy. He would be using the aimbot to show him where the guy is, but he would have no idea which direction he was moving. So the fact that the movement syncs and it traces him is an accident, whether he cheated or not. And when you remove the tracing from the analysis it just seems like an unlucky mouse lift. I've seen them in my own demos.
2016-06-29 12:28
they are dumb they dont know that :DD newbies everywhere
2016-06-29 12:31
yeah, it would be common in other players if you were right. Show me more aimlocks LIKE THIS of players who are not niko, shox, flusha and byali please. I'm waiting.
2016-06-29 13:02
 | 
France Fran6k1D 
hahaha youtube.com/watch?v=WYllUMj87d8 K0nfig does that which is 100% more fishy than shox and no one gives a fuck lol This community is cancer
2016-06-29 14:21
of course people who see it and are not blind give a fuck. He is on the name list when people call about top players hacking. What you talking about?
2016-07-01 18:13
 | 
United States Vox_Lunae 
this video is so cringy lmao, I couldn't sit through it all
2016-06-29 12:34
I don't personally like the way he does his videos focusing of himself, but he is right. Thumbs up!
2016-06-29 13:01
Iam so confused now. Shox should burn
2016-06-29 13:21
 | 
Israel Jaffabong 
dan m are a god
2016-06-29 13:36
 | 
Canada LongBaguette 
Very intelligent
2016-06-29 13:37
Dan M in June 2016 LOOOOOOOOOOOL
2016-06-29 14:03
Shox is cheating Dan M is a huge retard
2016-06-29 14:09
Most pros cheat but currently there is no firm evidence for valve to ban them /close
2016-06-29 14:25
ko1n where are you? Explain why Shox is that good now!
2016-06-29 14:26
dv | 
United Kingdom dv-_- 
Wow he touched his nose, confirmed cheater! derp
2016-06-29 14:28
Man looking at that guys videos, he clearly hasn't got any life and just likes to try and put pros down. Can't take him seriously in that shox video when he tries to explain that shox is cheating BY HAVING AN ITCHY NOSE.
2016-06-29 14:32
wake up, he doesnt say shox is cheating because he has an itchy nose, it just fits the picture. body language my friend.
2016-06-29 14:53
But hes claiming that shox is having discomfort because of cheating so he has itchy nose. Thats the most far fetched thing I've ever read from an accusation video/post
2016-06-29 14:54
only if you're an autist
2016-06-29 15:06
;)
2016-06-29 15:08
look at where he is streaming :D I dont know his age but clearly he didint achieved anything at his life He is living in rat nest :DD His house is falling apart
2016-06-29 19:34
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
Name of OP is "FlatEarth2016". I don't anything else is needed to be said.
2016-06-29 14:55
2016-06-29 15:01
wow how can u compare this with the shox scene lol
2016-06-29 16:52
aahahaahha if this would make shox OHH AIMLOCK hahhah
2016-06-29 19:31
he's not cheating. i was writing the whole explanation, and then it popped "Your reply was not posted, reason: Please wait a bit before posting another reply.".. fuck my life.
2016-06-29 15:23
FURY
ex-Genuine
ORDER
TRIDENT
Evil Geniuses
OG
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.