Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Cheating accusations
 | 
Finland Choco! 
People should stop making all these threads about pros cheating. Maybe they are maybe they arent. As long as their possible cheats stay undetected nothing can be done. Valve or anyone else cant ban anyone for some fishy clips. If you actually care about pros possibly cheating why dont you look into how to detect their cheats? Actually doing something to help the situation?
2016-07-10 21:05
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
The problem is, no one can do anything about it. There's so much obvious cheats in CS but sadly if you are known in the community you can't make yourself look like an idiot if they are not cheating so no one will even try to accusing them. (Whoever the majority is accusing).
2016-07-10 21:14
The problem is, no one can do anything about it. There's so much obvious cheats in CS but sadly if you are known in the community you can't make yourself look like an idiot if they are not cheating so no one will even try to accusing them. (Whoever the majority is accusing).
2016-07-10 21:15
??? Copy and paste wizard? lol??
2016-07-10 21:15
go shoot some cops or eat some hamburgers, or whatever the fuck you do in your sorry ass country
2016-07-10 21:16
Jeez, I didn't even think I offended you. But I guess if you wanna be racist that's fine. Considering your country has a high crime rate, and is considered 3rd world why are you telling me that I have a sorry ass country?? Haha. Triggered, I wasn't even trying to hurt your feelings but I guess it doesn't take much.
2016-07-10 21:20
WE SMART, WE LOYAL, WE NOT SHOOTING COPS, WE NOT TRUMP COUNTRY, WE ARE FROM BRAZIL! VAMOS!
2016-07-10 21:21
Okay, then you can do your thing and I'll do my thing okay bud?
2016-07-10 21:22
youtube.com/watch?v=ra-fd2gt_Tk youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM go shoot some guys or steal from white people or anything in your favella 3rd world country
2016-07-10 21:24
oo aa monkey wanna some banana ? :)
2016-07-10 21:26
liTTle | 
Macau napom 
Biggest lie chant I've ever fucking read. Brazilians with motorcycle helmets probably shoot cops 20x more annually, if not more
2016-07-10 21:39
nt hvratska no scene
2016-07-10 21:39
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
you wouldnt have had a scene or even recognition if it wasent for cogu and the SK cheaters
2016-07-10 22:34
okey karrigan, i understand that you are mad
2016-07-10 23:27
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
Atleast i achieved more then you will ever in your school
2016-07-10 23:35
If your nickname is Lassy then you probably haven't. nt choke in semi cs scene
2016-07-10 23:36
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
Lel. Favela using a name to decide what i have achieved, you didnt win, SK did
2016-07-10 23:37
SK = BRAZIL ME = BRAZIL SK + ME = TRUTH WE FRIENDLY, WE LOYAL, WE FROM BRAZIIIIIIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2016-07-10 23:37
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
We friend = Just look what you wrote monkey We loyal = Loyat, but toxic and SK even said that they dont like the way they fans talk so yeah We smart (You know you will be rekt if you put it here) = Go outside like srsly, you instantly reply to me like you're some sort of bot, yet still come with the most arrogant bullshit i have heard on this site.
2016-07-10 23:39
nt karrbot, kjaerbot, xypbot, devbot and dupbot. we know you lost, GET OVER IT! You won't make it past group stage next time brozki! why you talk when you have a bad cs scene? BR > DK BR > WORLD WORLD < BR DOG TURD > YOU
2016-07-10 23:41
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
Yet we still tried to play without cheats.
2016-07-10 23:42
HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHE u mad? cuz im not! if you are bad - tell everyone the opponents are cheating HUUHEUHUEUHEUHUEHUEUHEUH
2016-07-10 23:43
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
Lel, i can see you're desperatly trying to let your anger out and it is fine :) PS: When did SK actually play legit?
2016-07-10 23:44
lemme load my laugh cfg load laugh.cfg Loading laugh.cfg. Loading laugh.cfg.. Loading laugh.cfg... Loading laugh.cfg.... Loading laugh.cfg..... laugh.cfg has been successfully loaded. ---------------------------------------- AAHHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHE
2016-07-10 23:45
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
Good you have one if you actual... Oh wait... You're a silver and well.. Heh... You cant hide your insecuritys anymore favela, now clean the poop on the street so you can sadly not go to jail
2016-07-10 23:47
HUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUH OK 26TH WORLDER XDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXD DK = NO CS SCENE :D:D:D::D:D:D: JHEUIEHUEHUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
you have the sad faces lel. nt 421 worlder
2016-07-11 10:11
He's fake flagger troll, why feed it?
2016-07-10 23:46
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
cuz it is funny ;) I love reking keyboard warriors
Oh
2016-07-10 23:49
whats wrong with shooting cops?
2016-07-10 21:48
method | 
United States f0xes` 
climb tree, eat banana, live favela, monkey4life
2016-07-10 23:39
newfag
2016-07-10 21:24
Calling me a newfag yet your ID is higher than mine, can you set your profile up first before you "call me out" Mr.No Flag
2016-07-10 21:25
lol American States of the USA = bad bad country
2016-07-10 21:27
Can you English first pls? Brazil is like one of many countries were you'll be stabbed for a couple bucks.
2016-07-10 21:29
USA is like of many countries where you'll be stabbed just because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. They won't even search your pockets after, they'll just leave you be.
2016-07-10 21:30
That's in every place LOL
2016-07-10 21:31
Then how can someone get stabbed for a couple of bucks, when the stabber doesn't even search the victim's pockets?
2016-07-10 21:31
I'm talking about wrong place wrong time buddy. Unless it was targeting a specific person.
2016-07-10 21:33
Yeah, and that's why I added "just because" instead of "when". That means, you'll get stabbed only and only because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, regardless of how much money you got. They stab people for shits and giggles.
2016-07-10 21:35
Sadly most people do that out of anger and bad history, to..take it out on other people. But we're talking about two different crimes here.
2016-07-10 21:41
I've seen better English from a Syrian refugee
2016-07-10 21:47
Probaly triggered because SK is the most obvious band of cheaters there currently is.
2016-07-10 21:44
talking about shooting? in brazil u get shot as soon as u land there ook ook
2016-07-10 21:29
nt koskenkorva
nt mums rice
2016-07-10 21:33
I'm pretty sure that there are keyloggers in their keyboards to detect weird buttons being pressed.
2016-07-10 21:26
no there aren't but that's all they really need to prevent cheating. And make it instantly available to the public.
2016-07-10 22:38
 | 
Finland Barista 
Raising awareness and some day a wide dissent from the public is the only way to change things. That's why threads and sharing clips is important.
most of these clips are not raising awareness they are just raising paranoia.. So many of the cheat clips are just plain stupid if being called a cheat, but still, the paranoia gets raised with every single one.
2016-07-10 21:51
 | 
Finland Barista 
Which clips are we talking about?
2016-07-10 22:25
over 90% of the clips people have circulated as "proof" of hacks.. the amount of actual suspicious clips are very small, and even they have an explanation even if its more far fetched than others.
2016-07-11 06:26
 | 
Finland Barista 
Okay cool. For instance i find most of Dan m's videos and clips quite convincing.
2016-07-11 17:11
if you find any of the clips he has posted or any of his explanations convincing then i guess we dont really have anything to talk about.
2016-07-12 00:07
 | 
Finland Barista 
Cool cool. Just for curiosity, how do you explain shake of crosshair during firing by byali and kjaerby, and how do you explain xyp9x moving crosshair while his hand is still? Would like to know dude. I havent got any reasonable answers for these by anyone and it would be cool if the scene was clear and Id be wrong.
2016-07-14 20:10
the shaking was a common spray technique from source. if you watch some source games youll see that type of spraying a lot. With the randomness of the spray in source that was believed to be the best way to spray so people like kjerby and byali just brought that habit over to csgo and in pressure situations fall back to their source muscle memory. And the byali one i havnt seen, but could just be as simple as the video not being synced at that moment. With buggy demos, and low quality low HZ cameras its not outlandish to think one very fast movement could be de synced or bugged out
2016-07-14 20:15
 | 
Finland Barista 
Well, do you have any idea how vague this sounds. Thats the risk when trying to explain these. Would be more efficient to not try say anything and just shout silver etc. "flusha is 100% cheating." Not my words dude. He didnt get caught, hasnt got. Why would anyone else get? Kqly did but he just screwed up. And yes, s1mple did get caught but talk about it has been just been quieted down. Just face it dude, scene is full of cheating. World is full of extremely talented coders and this is a nice way of making big money since money is flowing into the scene. Why wouldnt you buy a 50k cheat if it makes you 500k in price etc money? Theres no change of being caught since vac is so out-dated.
2016-07-14 21:53
its no more vague than any cheat video or cheat accusation. I never said that nobody is cheating 100% and my point to everyone is that there is no way to say that anyone is cheating 100%.. these explanations are JUST as valid as any of the cheat evidence that has come out.. does that mean its true? no.. but it does mean there is a reasonable explanation (especially the shaking while spraying thing that is BY far the most likely explanation for that at least) for every cheat video that has come out. And if you are going to look at it objectively, which is the only way to make any valid point because the second you stop looking objectively you lose ALL credibility in your opinions, then you have to look at it and say that it can go either way. This is my point to everyone any body who believes either that there are 100% cheaters, or believe there are 100% no cheaters are both wrong, and both are incredibly ignorant at how critical thinking works. anyone who believes 100% in either direction lose all credibility.
2016-07-14 21:58
 | 
Finland Barista 
How do explain flusha on mirage? Just how? Or shox on dd2? There is absolutely no other way than aimlock. Or that already mentioned xy9x on train. You just can clearly (yes, perfectly clearly) see his hand is still while crosshair makes a twitch to opponents head through wall. They just use aimlocks freguently, i'm sorry dude, it's fucked up. And give it a thought from other perspective. There's no sports where there wouldnt be cheating of somekind at the top. There just isnt. Why would cs be any different and especially when valve is doing absolutely nothing about it?
2016-07-14 22:07
i dont know if you read what i said but im not someone who steadfastly believes there are no cheaters.. i dont need to look at it from another perspective i look at it from both perspectives. Thats why i can appreciate both sides of the argument and can come to the logical conclusion that being incredibly biased to one side is narrow minded. Your the one here that needs to take a step back and see things from another perspective to get a more broad view of the subject. You have one opinion, and no matter how logical of an explanation someone gives to the counter, you will instantly dismiss it as you've shown already. Whenever taht starts taking place you have lost perspective and need to review the subject better. Thats just how critical thinking works. Thats when you start seeing cheats every play of every game from every player. Just like non believers will overlook suspicious actions that should be investigated because of a firm belief everyone is clean. Both of those perspectives are just plain wrong. period.
2016-07-14 22:10
 | 
Finland Barista 
Well, we started from a point where you said that only small part of these clips seem suspicious and there's an explanation even for them. I think we've come somewhere from that view. There are no explanations for flusha on inferno, olof usb-shots on mirage, byali shake of crosshair on cache, xy9x on train, recent fallen scout-shot on cobble etc. There is huge amount of suspicious material, and then there are clips which cannot be explained. GOTV or demo bug is not an explanation. What is the argument for pro scene to be clear? I havent come up to any decent argument. The point is that no-one even tries to offer any. The whole matter is just silenced. I dont know where you think I have to back off but I dont think pro playing is all about cheating, that they would just run with their aimlocks on. Of course not. By frequent use of cheats I mean that some players can have and will have them on lans and big tournaments and use them in decisive rounds. There is cheating in big tournaments and it is not just one or two players but teams who are winning. That's the point. allu even tweeted some time ago during fnatic match that it's crazy how flusha always raises his game on important rounds. Well, no need for math to solve what allu meant. Although it seems that fallen and cold dont use their aimlocks just occasionally on important rounds but often. And yes, I'm speaking about suspicion here, not proof. What needs to be done, is valve to actually start to do something. But it needs public to start to be aware about this shit and raising voice, that cheating starts to hurt valve's wallet. And that doesnt happen without sharing clips.
2016-07-15 08:08
People looked into ways of detecting it. Mouse cams, screen capture and a server-sided datapack logger could remove all doubt of aim assistance. Easy to implement, could be done stealthy for one major to catch all the cheaters, yet no one did it.
2016-07-10 21:34
United States esoh 
maybe because the only ones who take this tinfoil hat aimlock paranoia seriously are HLTV silvers? if a pro actually started accusing other pros they would have a reason to implement these measures. at the moment no one gives a fuck what forum nobodies think based off shitty aimlock "bust clips."
2016-07-10 21:40
United States esoh 
Published on Nov 26, 2014. do you see him or any other pro accusing anybody in 2016? nvm they're probably all in on it hahaha volvo needs skin money so they allow the cheaters to keep cheating on LAN, that's clearly the most likely explanation
2016-07-10 21:47
 | 
Finland Barista 
Well, do you really think they have dropped cheating after anti-cheating conduct at lans nor VAC has not improved at all when, in the meantime, cheats have improve? Pros just thought that flusha would get caught and that's it. But it didnt happen. Instead shox etc bought their own codes and the rest is history. At any bigger lan it's cheaters vs cheaters. But money keeps flowing.
2016-07-10 22:30
But they should. Valve is just sitting on their fat ass, while their game goes down the drain (rampant cheating on public servers, accusations against pros, unregulated betting) they gotta do something soon, or the whole thing will blow up in their faces. We can already see retrogressive numbers in terms of viewership. Cheats or no cheats, the community is obviously very outspoken about it. So the least they should do is look into it, no matter the outcome.
2016-07-10 21:48
Silvers are the ones who religiously believe that the scene is clean. Counter Strike is the endurance cycling of e-sports. There have been cheats in the game since the earliest builds that were played competitively and they will continue to be here until valve implements countermeasures adequate to the money flowing through the game. Sure, the most of the clips don't show shit, and aren't even mildly suspicious on their own, but some of the clips out there, usually ones that show misfires rather than successful shots, are an instant red flag for everyone who knows how cheats work.
2016-07-10 21:51
exactly, the only times pros made comments about other pros cheating were early on when even the pros were not used to xray on durring matches and the first odd looking clips surfaced, they suffered the same shock at these moments that we did. But now that time has gone on they realize the frequency these things happen better and know how these clips are made, so its not as shocking anymore.
2016-07-10 21:53
United States esoh 
and still people are blown away by the amount of pros whos crosshair touches someones body through a wall every tournament. so clearly Valve give even less of a fuck at this point when it comes to implementing mouse cameras or keyloggers, based on how many times the community has cried wolf over nothing already.
2016-07-10 21:57
Crosshairs touching the x-ray models is the shit that silvers jizz over. The real suspicious ones show strange mouse movement, not really affected by x ray. S1mple's noscope from the semi-final is a good example.
2016-07-10 22:12
United States esoh 
the god of HLTV
2016-07-10 21:41
What is being done, is creating a scene where none is to be trusted. When this reaches a peak, Valve will have to do something to regain the trust of the scene, or see their venture's reputation crumble to oblivion. But until Valve steps up, it will all seem pointless.
2016-07-10 22:33
 | 
Netherlands SickQuilver 
We just need one whistleblower! One to come clean how he does it and how it is detectable! Still would say keep track of mouse and keyboard movement sync with in game actions!
2016-07-10 23:45
I feel like one day we will wake up with news: "Five players handed VAC ban" It is like the iBP thing. There are so many clips and rumours going on but everyone is saying that cheating in pro scene is impossible. Everyone said that pro players don't risk their career's just for skins but it turned out that they threw. If money is involved into something, there will be people trying to gain advantage illegally. This is inevitable. Not everyone saint in this life. Maybe no one is cheating but the problem is Valve's precautions are not convincing to believe no one is cheating.
2016-07-14 20:12
Virtus.pro
BIG
SKADE
Tricked
Heroic
MAD Lions
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.