"Literally the shadiest shit I've ever seen..." -h3h3, probably
2016-07-11 08:04
aaaalso in the neeeewz
2016-07-14 00:37
Who cares? This game is dead already...
2016-07-14 02:06
#600
Sweden qgh 
It isn't putinlover
2016-07-14 02:14
-rep
2016-07-14 02:16
#619
Sweden qgh 
#Triggerd. Now go drink vodka with boris.
2016-07-14 16:55
Dam hard to deny that one
2016-07-11 08:04
look that he is moving to the right pushing D button. the crosshair shows the inaccuracy of moving and snapping back to stable when u stop moving. thats why it looks weird. look at the scope also, the millisecond it stops being blurry the crosshair snaps
2016-07-11 08:28
the demo is slowed down so much that all you see there is like 4 ticks with smoothing in between, this literally shows fuck all. Slow down any demo you have this much and watch the crosshairs and it will look the same sometimes
2016-07-15 15:25
#4
 | 
Latvia 6matko 
Although im a FalleN fan, but this really looks shady :/
2016-07-11 08:09
#7
Hungary hntlw 
no need for but
2016-07-11 08:13
not everyone has flawless english, fuck off
2016-07-11 08:16
i just tried to help lul
2016-07-11 08:17
im sorry friendo you sounded like you were making fun of him
2016-07-11 08:19
np man
2016-07-11 08:22
he did not, kys after u l2read emmigrant london
2016-07-11 11:22
you are from poorland, how can you afford computer/internet for HLTV??
2016-07-11 17:13
He stole it from me
2016-07-11 20:32
#360
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
and who did you steal it from?
2016-07-11 22:37
#370
ropz | 
Belgium khz29 
lol nice one
2016-07-11 22:48
Well I know for a fact he didn't steal anything from France, neither from Portugal
2016-07-12 00:17
HaHa +1
2016-07-12 17:43
#572
 | 
Poland bot_taz 
Poortugal* tuck made a mistake xD
2016-07-13 11:38
Do you feel Poortugal stole anything from Poorland? Common man, don't be mad, they won it fair and square :)
2016-07-13 14:25
#578
 | 
Poland bot_taz 
I think it was quite unfair from a refre that portugal didn't get a penalty for Pazdan fault :P
2016-07-13 16:23
And you stole it from my grandpa in WW2 :/
2016-07-13 09:18
Cu u Grandpa had Internet in WW2? nt
2016-07-14 08:47
Bitch our HDI is higher than 90% of countries, what tf are you talking about emmigrant london?
2016-07-13 09:17
#581
 | 
North America Catpwnz 
clean my toilets.
2016-07-13 16:34
You need to watch the whole scene bro ^^, this is just the time of the shot. Fallen was running to the right and saw him, then he knew where was jdm's head.
2016-07-11 21:44
m.imgur.com/Q3eqD06 Many silvers noobs that dont know use snipers.
2016-07-11 22:23
yeah let's take a 32 tick demo and play it on 1/8th the speed with x-ray you're just asking to find weird stuff, when in reality if you watched them in actual POV they would be normal i have two tips for you 1) go read about sampling theory in any signal processing textbook. 2) play a lot with scout.
2016-07-11 08:11
major demos are 128 tick
2016-07-11 08:12
all GOTV demos are 32 tick go learn about sampling theory
2016-07-11 08:13
lol k
2016-07-11 08:14
by the way, even if it was 128 tick, according to mathematics, 128 tick is not mathematically enough
2016-07-11 08:16
With his resolution, dpi, sampling etc, there's absolutely no reason for two, PERFECTLY horizontal and PERFECTLY vertical moves instead of one diagonal on the demo.
2016-07-11 11:24
Also no reason for a cheat to move like that either, makes no sense.
2016-07-11 13:23
Body aimlock (he is awp'er) to head aimlock (he was using a scout.) He fucked up.
2016-07-11 13:26
That does not make any sense, why would it go body then head? if its a scout and ur saying its cheating, then it would go straight to head. I do not think you know anything about programming.
2016-07-11 13:27
He fucked up as I said. He should have went straight to head, but went to body first.
2016-07-11 13:28
What do you mean he fucked up?
2016-07-11 13:28
He made an initial mistake of locking to body first.
2016-07-11 13:29
So your saying it wasn't a cheat.
2016-07-11 13:29
No, I am saying he uses two aimlocks, first the aimlock to body, then the aimlock to head.
2016-07-11 13:30
#281
 | 
Paraguay HighAIching 
That is the most retarded thing ive ever heard
2016-07-11 19:24
It really isn't. He AWPs and typically can just lock to body, but with a scout he has to lock to the head. He has two keys, one for head, one for body and accidentally hit body key first, then had to press other key for headshot. Pretty reasonable explanation.
2016-07-11 21:46
he uses 2 aimlocks in like 0.1 second, right? man, he couldn't realize he fucked up his "aimlock" so fast, I'm not even saying about pressing another button.
2016-07-11 22:09
Read what I'm saying for Christ's sake. He tried to press A SINGLE KEY. He ACCIDENTALLY presses TWO KEYS. The first key to register is his body lock for passive AWPing corners and such. ACCIDENTAL The second key to register is his head lock for scouting. INTENTIONAL Since he's trying to press one key, but instead ACCIDENTALLY presses two at the same time, they happen back to back very quickly. I'm not implying that he realized he hit the wrong key. I'm saying he hits two keys instead of one accidentally, the first of which locks to the body, and the second of which locks to the head.
2016-07-11 22:13
You probably don't know anything about cheats programming, you are saying that he presses two keys, with differents functions one aim at the head another at the body with both pressed at the same time, it's like two mouse on the computer and one you push up and another down at the same time, would stay sttoped or occur some kind of bug, I know you can't use two, but it's just an example for you understand that what you are saying don't make any sense
2016-07-12 00:31
With cheat's speed (multiply it by 4, those are lightning fast perfect horizontal and vertical moves)it's perfectly possible. If you knew anything about programming you dumb monkey, you'd also not say that shit. Of course pushing 2 buttons is nigh impossible, but one after another is. You REALLY think this cheat has some crazy multithreading and can do two things at once? I mean, some functions need to be done simultanously, but we are talking about ONE function, aimkey. If it's a LAN cheat, it's probably very, very short, so it has one function and uses one process. So pushing two keys at the same time would not make 2 moves at the same time, it'd result in a queue. And even if it's more complex and has multiple threads and more functions, first aimkey would go into the monitor, second will be put on wait. After first aimkey finishes second would be notified. And that's only 2 out of shitload of options that'd make your argument idiotic. Why is favela monkey even discussing programming? Your players needed to move to NA to have computers and good internet. Idiot.
2016-07-13 10:31
I was wrong, but humans make mistakes, web developer is my area, about Brazilian teams moving to NA it was not because the internet or computer your dump, it was because the org and the tournaments, IDIOT. VP.PREMIER fangay
2016-07-14 00:24
#439
 | 
Denmark diOnysos 
No actually there a bit of different hacks snapping first close and then again to bone right after, maybe to fool vac ;)
2016-07-12 00:58
+999
2016-07-13 11:22
#512
 | 
Paraguay HighAIching 
I dont know how CHEATS work specifically but logically it should work with one key, it would detect if u have a scout and if u do then aim to the head and if u have an awp then aim to the body, so two aimlock keys is fucking stupid
2016-07-12 11:43
All that shit is more code and more for VAC to detect. It's easier to leave it to the user. He'd need "body" key only for an AWP. What about M4, AK, USP etc? He HAS TO have headshot key. Getting all headshots with an AWP would be shady, so two "modes" are a necessity.
2016-07-13 10:34
+1 lmao #566
2016-07-13 11:21
lol if you think he can react that fast then you're an idiot. It's basically faster to move the mouse and headshot they guy than to press one aimlock key then press another aimlock key when he realizes the mistake and shoot. Assuming he does use aimlock(which of course he doesn't) he can't react to the fact he used the wrong aimlock by pressing another aimlock in such a short time as displayed on the clip.
2016-07-13 11:21
It's not reacting, it is more likely a miss click, just like a typo. Expoained fir yui.
2016-07-13 11:54
By deafult aimbot targets body center, because the center is 0. so basicly when triggered, the aimbot moves to target center. after that it moves to a set point. example: onKeyPress > Locate valid target > Target found (moving crosshair to target) > from target point set aim height I hope you get my point
2016-07-12 18:12
Makes no sense, have you ever coded before?
2016-07-12 18:38
Yes i have. HTML, CSS, Javascript and PHP for web. C++ and C# for programs. If you ever need help let me know.
2016-07-12 21:04
I am a software developer, that is my job. Can you explain to me what you mean by "0". Can you explain to me why the center is "0"? Can you explain to me why the aimbot would automatically go to the center first?
2016-07-12 21:17
Okey, the player-model is made up with 5 parts. 1 head, 1 body, 2 arms, 2 legs. This is the bone structure, right. so lets say we have done a nice little function, we'd do something like this: getBoneStructure(entity, body); where the first param is the player, and the second is the body of the player. and in all program as you know we use X and Y very much. So to make it a good aimbot, we need the middle So X = this.width/2; Y = this.height/2; At this point we got a great aimbot, because targeting heads all the time is a dead giveaway. instead we add a simple aimkey. Maybe we want to count bullets, and the lower it gets the higher the Y number is or maybe just use a random command. so now when you shoot very bullets goes like: Y = Y + 1; Porly executed but just a simple example. maybe the random command is also based out of the gun you're using, i mean there is so many possibilites here. I mean you got scout he got awp: If(getPlayerGun == "Scout" && getTargetGun == "AWP"){ // Confirm headshot to win fight? } i used 0 as a number to easy explain where you want to start, shooting the left top side is useless for an aimbot. Hope i made more sense than confusion.
2016-07-12 22:11
Why is the aimbot going to the center first? This is a 3d game, so its x,y,z. 0,0,0 is not the center. X = this.width/2; Y = this.height/2; This does not take into consideration where the body is in the world. Why does it aim so slowly btw? Why does the body shot not actually aim at the middle?
2016-07-12 22:25
I just tried to make a point, not build a actual script. But sure, lets start somewhere. For a simple solution, lets read the memory. #include "ProcMem.h" We need to get the right process to read, well that's csgo.exe Mem.Process("csgo.exe"); but what memory are we reading? you guessed it, client.dll !!!1!one DWORD ClientDLL = Mem.Module("client.dll"); now finding the body in the world aint that hard. why it aim so slowly?.. dunno, the script is in a loop ends at a sleep command? who knows. well, center is hidden bu the aim is right next to the edge of the opening, so maybe moveCrosshairToCenterOrStopWhenYouAreAboutToHitEdge?
2016-07-12 22:57
you are probably wasting your time. as a reader, appreciate your sincere effort nevertheless.
2016-07-13 05:48
I think i am But i must thank you for your kind words!
2016-07-13 14:34
It goes slowly so it's not 100% obvious since he's playing for millions upon millions of dollars over his career - you can customise the speed of an aimbot. If you've ever been to the front page of even any PUBLIC cheat website, you'd know that.
2016-07-13 06:03
Is it server side? Information you are getting are 3d, then it's processed into 2d to show it on your screen. As you play you aim in 2d, you see shit in 2d (no "depth" dimension). Have you EVER worked with 3d engine? Of course, you can calculate a line that connects you and enemy's head and adjust but is it necessary and, most importantly, most efficient? It is NOT. And LAN cheat has to be as small as possible. 50 lines of code would be stretching it. Reading memory? I'm sure valve wouldn't think of that. Just fucking no. No reading memory, analyzing server info is bad. Just. Correct. Aim. On. 2d. Input. On. Screen. OVER. Unless you want more and more code for VAC to detect. You do NOT. As for the questions. Fuck body in the world. It's information that you need only to produce a frame on your screen. Aim slow? Because it's supposed to replicate person's mouse movement? I can write undetectable no recoil in 15 minutes for this game that simply alters mouse input with perfect spray control. I can either make it snappy and snap to correct position in a milisecond before n-th shot or make it smooth and update cursor screen coordinates every 5 ms. 30 snaps every 91-97 ms or 600 subtle moves, which looks like a human? Hmm? Why is it not at the middle? I wouldn't know the code, but it may be because head is not in the middle and it stopped riiiight where the middle of the head was. Or just because CS model looks like that and middle of the chest on model is EXACTLY where he stopped. Left hand was in front holding this hella long rifle, right was on the trigger. It's hard not to have the middle of your chest closer to the gun. Especially if it's aiming at 2d front of the chest, not the middle of the whole model. Because we wouldn't want the aimbot to aim at people not in front us, would we? If the enemy is in front of us aiming at 2d chest is easier than aiming at the model. If he's not and his chest is at an angle(especially when his line of sight is at 90 degree angle) you have an advantage and you don't even need the aimkey to kill him.
2016-07-13 10:49
Thank you for explaining it better than i could +1
2016-07-13 14:36
#203
rain | 
Poland czupa 
"Body aimlock (he is awp'er) to head aimlock" that's probably the best explanation into this one big +1
2016-07-11 17:03
Honestly, it makes no sense at all. For that to be the case he would have had to react and switch to his "headshot aimlock" within 2 ticks, which equal about 7 ms @ 128 ticks/s.
2016-07-11 20:25
^ do people forget how much they have slowed down the video?
2016-07-12 01:56
Well, you never did something wrong and thought about it but before you could have stopped what you were doing it was already too late? Like when you do a highkick on a girl, and you already have your leg high up and you realize she, for some reason, didn't put her guard up so technically you could lean back to offset your aim and make it even higher but it's too late, you kick her and only after you do that you lean back because the fucking signal from your brain needs about 80 ms to work. All decisions need to be sent to the body, so he might have noticed he's pressing the wrong key a milisecond after moving his finger (during the time signal travelled to his hand) but it was too late to stop so he immediately pressed the second key (nerves are mostly separate and one signal doesn't block another, so he might have done it even 0.000001s later and it would still be possible). tl;dr your brain thinks a lot faster, so he could have easily realized his mistake even before he pressed the key but couldn't stop his body and pressed the second key.
2016-07-13 10:58
Idk if you're retarded, maybe you are, but if you're never watched a demo in your silver life, every demo does this, when the player is scoped-in and he moves pixel-distances the crosshair snaps like 10 pixels at once, that's why you see AWPers holding angles in demos aiming at walls when in their screen they're actually aiming right.
2016-07-11 18:31
#262
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
show an example then.
2016-07-11 18:41
youtu.be/5ehTg2_ZXXo?t=8m24s Literally just typed GuardiaN POV on youtube and clicked on the first one, you can see more of the same "bug" earlier in the demo but I've put the time in the first-better I saw, setting the speed to 0.25 makes you see it even better that it is a bug, since the crosshair moves perfectly in the x-axis or y-axis but never in both of them at the same time.
2016-07-11 18:58
#282
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
that's not even nearly the same.
2016-07-11 19:27
youtu.be/UUlshCcDLkg?t=5m7s watch at least until 5m30s.
2016-07-11 19:42
Ain't gonna take anyone screaming "silver" as being serious. Never have, never will. That argument screams to the ground of lacking proper argumentation, and therefore having to grasp for lowlife namecalling.
2016-07-12 04:45
waht kind of cheats do u use gz got some retardo hacks over here
2016-07-12 04:51
I use none, but thank you for the kind accusation. But I know that aimlock exist in many variations. Having one for body (which is less suspicious) and one for head seems like logic to be used be a cheating awp'er.
2016-07-12 04:54
no it doesnt you wouldnt have both on at the same time AND the snap to head delayed from the snap to body makes no sense
2016-07-12 04:55
If you fuck up, and meant to press one button, and press the other a splitsecond later....it will make perfect sense.
2016-07-12 04:56
or of course if he just aimed at his body and then flicked up to get the hs it will make perfect sense which do you think is more likely: he is cheating and doesnt know how to cheat properly despite having played since 1.6 or the guy who is currently one of the best awpers in the world knows how to shoot people.
2016-07-12 04:58
Hence why I wrote "fucked up"....
2016-07-12 04:59
cant reason with people like that cya btw google Occam's razor
2016-07-12 05:01
Occam's Razor would say "aimlock" Sleep tight.
2016-07-12 05:01
You mean it doesn't make sense to cheat on CT cobblestone (highly disadvantageous) in eco vs fullbuy Ts at 4-4? It's a reset for Liquid and EASY 3 rounds for free. If not, 2 free rounds. One eco and either eco or bad buy with galils. If you think it makes no sense, no wonder UK can't do shit in CS. You are fucking retarded. tl;dr? HE HAD A FUCKING SCOUT AND HAD 90% OF TEAM EXPENSES ON HIM AND THEY WERE ON FUCKING ECO. THEY RESET THEIR MONEY AND PUT THEM ON ECO GETTING 2-3 ROUNDS FOR FREE. ARE YOU RETARDED? still tl;dr? You are retarded. If anything, this is the most important round of that match.
2016-07-13 10:23
2016-07-14 00:59
not only were they two perfect 90 degree angles, it was directly in the centre of his head
2016-07-11 13:25
Stop b8ing
2016-07-11 08:15
#68
 | 
Germany ´kamiii 
majos GOTV´s are ALWAYS 128 tick genius.
2016-07-11 10:48
#240
Jeyti | 
Italy JeyTi 
Sure m8 lmao you sound so confident even tho you know ur wrong
2016-07-11 17:38
It's a 128 tick GoTV demo from the major and NOT 32 tick.
2016-07-11 08:18
major demos are 128 tick. nice try bud
2016-07-11 08:20
senpai, can you make a smooth gif like this from i.4cdn.org/vg/1468167818387.webm
2016-07-11 16:09
#216
 | 
Finland Barista 
I didnt watch this so cafefully but he uses aimlock at least three times only in this play.
2016-07-11 17:19
Here you go bud. youtube.com/watch?v=ar_2kw2B39w When you show bullshit like this without showing the bigger picture of course it makes it look like he was cheating. Watch this youtube video. JDM was too far out (Really dumb angle for one of the best awpers int he world), fallen saw him as he went by, took his shot, and hit him in the face. JDM missed his awp shot and got rekt. Thats it. Stop posting shit like this you bored tween.
2016-07-11 19:20
They are 128tick, but they are still buggy.
2016-07-11 08:30
#80
 | 
Slovakia DLG Inspire 
Exactly they also have better monitors and 400fps so its completely different. The only way to see that is standning behind them
2016-07-11 11:22
don't forget 1000 Hz mouse polling rate 1000 Hz >>>>> 128 Hz
2016-07-11 11:24
#85
 | 
Slovakia DLG Inspire 
Is it that important? I dont really know,use 500 as it was the basic option for it,but does it help? Also,wont my mouse be laggy or some shit?
2016-07-11 11:24
of course its important the mouse responds to movement much faster than the demo can record movements there won't be noticeable difference between 500 Hz and 1000 Hz, but my mouse is 125 Hz and there's a big difference in smoothness
2016-07-11 11:27
#91
 | 
Slovakia DLG Inspire 
ohh ty
2016-07-11 11:27
The only better thing I saw were the new 180hz monitors. They reached barely 200 fps. You could have seen s1mples net graph in one of those matches
2016-07-11 13:10
which monitors have real 180hz already? (without black interpolation)
2016-07-11 18:03
the new Asus PG248Q
2016-07-11 18:21
Its a 128 tick demo you retard. Download the demo yourself and check it.
2016-07-11 15:16
Go download the demo, its 128tick, I can confirm.
2016-07-13 10:25
demos Kreygasm LUL
2016-07-11 08:14
i don't understand why are people so confused about this he saw the muzzle flash from JDM's AWP, he aimed at the muzzle flash then lifted up because the muzzle flash comes from the actual weapon not from the player's face like bullets do. did you even try removing x-ray? maybe he was visible from that very tight angle, they both top awpers they know these angles extremely well.
2016-07-11 08:27
this is in extra slow mo dude, that's aim assist 10000000%, it's impossible to do what he just did
2016-07-11 08:29
the slow motion is what deceiving you actually, it makes things look so unnatural
2016-07-11 08:35
That is not normal movement in CS dude cmon, stop kidding yourself I have played and watched this game since the beginning of CS and I can tell a cheater from an instant and I see clips from fallen every round. Not once a game but every fucking round LOL
2016-07-11 08:40
İts normal.Fallen is not cheating.3 major in row coming.Cry more kids.
2016-07-11 10:24
#76
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
If i rek you, will you use all caps?
2016-07-11 11:16
" I can tell a cheater from an instant " Aaaaaand stopped reading there. Are you like..15?
2016-07-11 14:11
No ive played and watched this game longer then that actually haha
2016-07-11 14:20
So why hasn't anyone hired your hawkeyes to go spot cheats for em then? Maybe because...you base all your accusations on personal experience..? right, that was the one.
2016-07-11 14:22
#373
ropz | 
Belgium khz29 
Don't rek him, he has had enough my Dutch friend
2016-07-11 22:51
because tournaments don't use demos to ban cheaters anymore otherwise flusha would already be banned.
2016-07-11 23:03
Then you should know that demos are buggy as hell. I guess you are one of those that play and play even more but never stops to think.
2016-07-11 21:24
I don't play anymore, I haven't in like 2 years, I only spectate. And I have spectated since about 2004/5 from the first SK dominance which was legit lol
2016-07-11 23:40
That is not normal shitposting in HLTV dude cmon, stop kidding yourself I have played and watched these forums since the beginning of HLTV and I can tell a baiter from an instant and I see threads about fallen every hour. Not once a day but every fucking hour LOL
2016-07-12 04:53
hiko are you kidding me?
2016-07-13 09:46
Noone gives a fuck about HS or the shot. IT'S ALL ABOUT THIS MOUSE MOVEMENT. Fucking monkey. Shitty KeydStars suddenly TOP1 with addition of cheatzera? I aren't think that.
2016-07-11 11:25
man, FalleN, Fnx they are champions of two or more majors of cs 1.6... Fer, coldzera and TACO are almost the best players of CSGO in Brazil... When FalleN played for MIBR he was insane like he is know.... Coldzera is the best player acourding to him... and when they were on KEYD they even had money to travel and eat and they get to the semis... It is not froom nowhere...This monkeys destroy your NEO,TAZ,LUQ,PASHA... Sorry about that.
2016-07-11 13:47
you could see FalleN spinbotting and say "he's just trolling lol he's just that good"
2016-07-11 15:58
well fnx is the one with vacbanned account.. just saying
2016-07-11 18:49
Fml do some research. His cat switched his pc on then walked on the keyboard and coded a bad cheat by accident and went to MM and got vac. Jesus actually resurrected again just to confirm the legitimacy of the story.
2016-07-14 01:06
UHHHHHHH pretty shure it was fucking DONATIONS that got them travelexpenses and shit. Flusha i know started a fundraiser for them.
2016-07-14 12:16
#104
 | 
United States sxg 
Are you that fucking retarded? He literally scopes in goes to fire and his crosshair goes strait to his head thru the box. If thats not aim assist nothing is.
2016-07-11 12:38
m.imgur.com/Q3eqD06 Shut up silver noob and learn how to play sniper on second zoom
2016-07-11 22:26
#22
 | 
Brazil BuddyINSANE 
Jealous detected! Weappreciate that, thank you! We smart, we loyal, we friendly, we are from BRAZIL!
2016-07-11 08:29
#38
 | 
Lithuania JAEGERMAN 
You dumb as shit, you toxic as fuck, you from brazil
2016-07-11 09:57
kek, true
2016-07-11 13:30
#143
cogu | 
Brazil mwinter 
Gonna cry?
2016-07-11 13:36
#144
 | 
Lithuania JAEGERMAN 
pff :D why would i cry?
2016-07-11 13:37
We will see who will cry after Vac for half of SK =D
2016-07-12 03:05
funny joke thats about as likely as VAC for pasha
2016-07-12 04:56
You should cry for living in that 3rd worlder hole lol.
2016-07-12 22:29
#538
cogu | 
Brazil mwinter 
Well friend, the fault is not mine but someone in the southwest of present-day Germany which preferred to leave the people starving, more precisely in the town of Klüsserath. Yes, I am of German descent and live in southern Brazil. I think you need history lessons not only in Brazil but also in their own country, by the way, unknown.
2016-07-12 22:46
how is that in any way relevant to the present day? he referred to you as 3rd worlder, and u clearly are
2016-07-14 03:08
#615
cogu | 
Brazil mwinter 
You did not understand! The territory where is Germany, as in many others in Europe, has been a much worse place than a third world hole, as my friend german said. That's what I wanted him to understand! He had a little more empathy and humility, after all, after World War II, it was the people begging for food and living in a much worse place than Brazil.
2016-07-14 13:51
Yes, and how about the present day? Where clearly germany is a lor more prosperous than brazil
2016-07-14 15:56
#625
cogu | 
Brazil mwinter 
What you need to understand is that Brazil almost always depended on agriculture! Only after the 60's decade began to emerge automotive, metalworking, etc. Unlike Germany, which has always been a country that has invested in scientific development and etc. Today, we suffer the bad choices, often populist rulers seek socialist / communist measures. The result is there, I am not contradicting what the German friend said, but the fact is that when German citizens were starving in the 19th century, Brazil was open arms to receive immigrants. Just search, it costs nothing!
2016-07-14 20:00
#145
 | 
United Kingdom Bo2s 
+1
2016-07-11 13:37
#27
Brazil jlp4 
i downloaded the demo, played it at 1% and 15k fps and didnt see any flicks from FalleN, hes aiming at his elbow then jdm dies from Headshot suddenly. Its prolly just a gotv bug
2016-07-11 08:34
or favela biaS
2016-07-11 08:35
#30
Brazil jlp4 
download the demo and watch it, i played it 5 times, and didnt see the flicks in any of them
2016-07-11 08:36
Here you go bud. youtube.com/watch?v=ar_2kw2B39w When you show bullshit like this without showing the bigger picture of course it makes it look like he was cheating. Watch this youtube video. JDM was too far out (Really dumb angle for one of the best awpers int he world), fallen saw him as he went by, took his shot, and hit him in the face. JDM missed his awp shot and got rekt. Thats it. Stop posting shit like this you bored tween.
2016-07-11 20:53
that literally proved nothing to counter why fallen flicked at a 90 degree angle
2016-07-11 21:46
Wow, you really are an idiot. Good luck with that!
2016-07-11 21:51
actually you are when you flickshot with awp/scout. it's from place A(the start) to place B(enemy). in this clip it goes from place A(the start) to place B(in the middle of his body) to place C(head)
2016-07-11 22:07
Well that proves it right there! Are you sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he saw JDM's body and aimed accordingly?
2016-07-11 23:51
Why you trying to defend him what's the fucking point? I defended flusha for so long then I just told myself don't think as a fanboy that will make you blind, and I came to realize that flusha was a cheater as is fallen and maybe the whole of the SK team.. It's just too obvious now they abuse it all the time, every round they lock on to someone for info or for a kill. They just don't give a fuck because they know nothing will happen to them, they are untouchable and will keep winning everything.
2016-07-11 08:38
#33
Brazil jlp4 
yeah they're untouchable, tell that to KQLY
2016-07-11 08:40
KQLY played only mm with cheats
2016-07-11 14:35
and how exactly do you know that? because he said it:D? ok...
2016-07-11 17:12
I guess that's one reason you don't see Fallen playing ESEA.....
2016-07-12 04:55
Yup because he couldn't afford a second pc to cheat on ESEA...
2016-07-14 01:09
It's not about a second PC, it's about him being worthless without cheats.
2016-07-14 01:45
#65
Slovenia yack 
Exactly, they don't even care anymore and they make huge amounts of money because of cheats, but delusional fanboys will never be able to accept that.
2016-07-11 10:37
#150
 | 
Lithuania JAEGERMAN 
and brazilians by far are worst of fanboys ive ever seen
2016-07-11 13:39
true
2016-07-11 13:51
what sucks is that I think that it has brought more people into cheating.. you can see shox just not giving a single f*ck and aimlocking whenever he wants.. if they were to ban all the cheaters the game would be ruined and volvo would lose a lot of money.. I personally dont care if they get vac banned, if they wanna lie to everyone, so be it.. but I want to know the truth in this
2016-07-11 18:53
I love that you say the part that everyone has been missing. The aimlock on to someone for info! They knew at all times where the fuck they would go, always having 4-5 players on the bombsites where they happened to go even with everything trying to fake plays or going slow at all times without making noises at the sites. It is ridiculous, I wasn't sure about this until I saw the finals yesterday and this is just fishy as fuck! I hope Volvo does something about this stupid shit, I used to be a fan of Luminosity but after seeing how shady this shit is I don't even wanna watch anymore. It is so disgusting and they'll just keep going
2016-07-11 19:00
Ye it sucks I love watching CS but they have just killed it for me. :(
2016-07-11 23:45
rip integrity
2016-07-11 09:33
Slow mode = downsampling if you watch with normal or ~80% it looks normal lol youtube.com/watch?v=B6JC-hNSYTQ 14:05 speed: 0.5 NORMAL and... Why in the entire major we can't find similar clips like that? Stop being cringe HLTV.
2016-07-11 09:50
#36
 | 
Denmark dondane 
Of course it looks normal when the action is so fast, that the eye can't catch underlying movements. Cheat or not, but everything will look normal at normal speed.
2016-07-11 09:55
Ok if you're a bot you can put on 0.25 velocity
2016-07-11 09:56
#39
 | 
Denmark dondane 
It is the same story. Every aimlock will look normal at normal speed. Cheat or not. Every human in the world will see this as one consecutive action, when it consists of 3 mouse input directions in under 100 ms.
2016-07-11 09:58
You're saying the YouTube video you posted is of higher quality than the 128 tick demo? Ok...
2016-07-11 09:58
LOL CS always have bugs in demos. and you're saying demos can't bug renders at ultra-slow velocity with fewer samples than normal velocity and ofc he just use his "aimlock" in one specific round. Pathetic.
2016-07-11 10:06
There are actually a bunch of them from the final across all members of SK. Amazing what you can see when you add a crosshair to an unscoped AWP. You'll see soon enough.
2016-07-11 10:11
> a bunch of them atm just 1 clip, and if you look at the s1mple's crosshair in the last round against fnatic on cobble you'll see the effect of downsampling in his flick, also the 1x2 with awp on cache the crosshair "shaking" in the last kill, if you'll talk shit about fallen gather evidences about both cases and send to ESL, valve or whatever source... Maybe you can cancel the finals, lol.
2016-07-11 10:19
> You'll see soon enough. :)
2016-07-11 10:21
I think a lot of the time the idiots watching replays confuse shaking aim as a result of adrenaline or excitement, with some kind of aim assist programme. You know even pro players get a surge of adrenaline in certain circumstances, especially while playing clutch rounds in a major. Not all aim shaking is the result of external assistance.
2016-07-11 12:52
Best examle of SK cheating is coldzeras aimlock on that gyu jumping down on Mirage, his ch followed the guy in the air(through the wall)
2016-07-14 12:19
You are saying that a GIF from reddit is 100% trust?
2016-07-12 00:37
Stop being cringe ? damn people really need to stop using that word everywhere, what is "stop being cringe" even supposed to mean ?
2016-07-11 14:39
Stop being pathetic* people prefer to believe FalleN can cheat in a major event over the possibility that's a simple bug. The same case here with GuardiaN: youtu.be/RYNqwtjpCAY?t=13m2s
2016-07-11 20:23
#41
 | 
United States fallenfan 
hahahahaha salty liquid fanboys, its not my fault that yall don't work and train hard to be the best! Also your "star" player is a choker! FalleN is #1
2016-07-11 09:59
g8 b8 m8 8/8
2016-07-11 10:01
its not b8.Sk going for greatest team of all time in csgo.Even thoorin and lurpis agree.3 major in row coming.
2016-07-11 10:26
You seem to think people care about who or what team it is cheating. A cheater is a cheater regardless of their nationality or organization. We just want a clean game. SK do not provide that. I wish they did, but they do not. How you can look at that demo and think that is still okay is beyond me.
2016-07-11 10:29
You think they cheating.Me and lot of people is not.Sk is not cheating but you guys need to make excuses for stop them.But you cant stop greatness they are going for 3 major in row.You will cry in forums again.
2016-07-11 10:31
Pride is a hell of a drug.
2016-07-11 10:33
Yeah All of you said this major have cheat protection thats why shox and niko underperforms but when sk wins same tournament people keep calling cheaters 4Head.Anyway you keep cry we going for 3 major.SK SK SK
2016-07-11 10:36
> Pride is a hell of a drug.
2016-07-11 10:37
#148
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
+1
2016-07-11 13:38
What the fuck favela? KeydStars was SHIT for several years. SUDDENLY they become the best in the world, and SUDDENLY lots of shady oddshots come up. Are you that delusional? Most of the teams had their ups and downs, but they always stay in TOP. They came from TOP30 to TOP10 in a matter of ONE FUCKING MONTH. Skill? Training? Moving to US? Stop deluding yourself. Face the truth. Or do you really think one month of training can breach the gap between TOP30 and TOP1 team?
2016-07-11 11:48
T H I S H I S
2016-07-11 12:03
Get your tinfoil hats! Kabum/Keydstars was not "shit", they just didn't have the same exposure in the international scene. Sure, Kabum did pretty bad at ESWC 2014, bombing out in groups with losses to Titan, HR, NiP and CPHW, but everyone needs to start somewhere. X Games weren't much better, but they qualified for ESL Katowice 2015 and, as Keydstars, managed to get out of groups over CLG and HR. They lost to VP in the quarterfinals. They win some smaller stuff, and swap over to Luminosity for the 2nd major, finishing once again in 5-8th after losing to Fnatic, who would go on to win the tournament. In the last 2015 major, they once again finished 5-8th, losing to Na'Vi (the eventual runner-up of the tournament). So they've reached consecutive play-offs in majors in 2015, before they went on to win MLG in 2016. How is that "suddenly top in one month"? Get your facts straight before you start posting shit...
2016-07-11 12:27
+1.You cant deal with this retards man.He doesnt even know wtf he is talking about anyway.
2016-07-11 13:46
+1 i hate that "all of a sudden" argument.. it wasnt all of a sudden at all they just "all of a sudden" started getting some exposure and the ability to travel to international lans. without flusha helping with travel expenses they would have had even less exposure on camera and it def wasnt because they wernt good enough. they finally got to the tournaments took a few tries to get used to the crowds and the pressure, got the right lineup and have crushed ever since its been a perfectly natural transition.
2016-07-12 02:05
they didnt evolve in just one month. fnx won eswc way back in 2006. fallen is a pro for like 7 years at least. you look so stupid by thinking they are cheating
2016-07-11 14:00
1.6 =/= csgo look at delpan was better tahan fallen for sure and now what ?
2016-07-11 14:58
I didn't think fallen was renowned for 1.6 at all?
2016-07-11 17:34
> fallen is a pro for like 7 years at least “Eh, I play for like 7 years at least, and I'm not in Top 30, like BOT fnx who won ESWC way back in 2006 and turned to utter shit in GO. Better stop this shit and win the major rn” Typical thoughts of FalleN before DH Leipzig and after losing 0-16 to fnatic.
2016-07-12 01:57
sk is cheating 10x more than fnatic :)
2016-07-12 17:55
What you think, and what you say is clearly not in line. You know there is a possibility that they cheat, everyone does. But as a proud Brazilian, you would never ever admit it. It would hurt your ego, which you defend as if it was your life.
2016-07-14 01:50
Still ppl crying about cheating on lan... 2016? "Fking burgers eaters... DOn't even know what a potato looks like" By: Jamie Oliver.
2016-07-11 10:00
Why do you watch such a Mongoloid such as Jamie Oliver?
2016-07-11 14:31
Cuz he tells The Truth™ about how ZOG tries to kill us with burgers.
2016-07-12 01:59
Sorry but Ramsey is my god. Like literally I have a alter for him in my kitchen.
2016-07-12 03:44
hello?
2016-07-11 10:02
clean
2016-07-11 10:17
hope you're kidding
2016-07-11 11:26
these retards. let valve do their shit. they're 1000000000000x more expert on these things
2016-07-11 10:20
But they don't care...
2016-07-11 11:14
That's why a cheat for 10$ is undetected by their VAC made by experts :D:D
2016-07-11 12:45
+1
2016-07-11 17:04
+1
2016-07-11 23:31
There is like 20-30 ppl working for Valve/CSGO and all they do is making new cases/skins so stop giving us some random story bra and wake up
2016-07-12 03:09
This +1
2016-07-12 13:03
then quit playing.
2016-07-18 14:29
Nice joke.
2016-07-14 01:52
Why are brazil fans all mental in the head, it's so fucked up, I am a massive fnatic fan and admit flush cheated, why you gotta be so retarded you just can't admit your team cheats, it's insane.
2016-07-11 10:20
Becuase noone cheating except flusha.You guys cant accept sk top 1 so you making excuses.Sk will be greatest team in csgo.You cant stop that.
2016-07-11 10:27
LOL
2016-07-11 10:31
ye pretty much. Imagine hanging out with someone like him seriously lol ild wanna die.
2016-07-11 10:33
#69
f0rest | 
Serbia dankooo 
+1
2016-07-11 10:55
haha +1
2016-07-11 22:39
+1 and back on days I thought u guys have high ego =D Favelas FTW LUL
2016-07-12 03:11
dude your IQ level is so low i dont think you should able use internet.
2016-07-11 10:35
#66
 | 
Poland viper69 
with cheats ofc
2016-07-11 10:39
#78
 | 
Denmark Lassy 
ofc they are top1, because they have 4 cheaters and fer should just be a whistleblower.
2016-07-11 11:20
#133
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
damn u stupid as fuck... they are obvious
2016-07-11 13:28
Only another team of 5 sociopaths who cheat with zero bad conscience can stop them.
2016-07-14 01:53
The moment when SK will get banned perm by valve, will be my new birthday and the happiest day of my life
2016-07-11 10:45
+1, also sued and put in prison for at least 10 years for stealing millions of money
2016-07-11 10:57
#77
allu | 
Indonesia KAKKIKU 
1 million ++, GODDAMN FAVELA(SK/LG)
2016-07-11 11:19
+9001 LOL I will be too happy for words
2016-07-11 11:26
dream
2016-07-11 17:39
Valve will never do it, especially after they (teams and potential cheaters) won such a significant tournament, especially under the direction of Valve. It's impossible.
2016-07-11 18:26
Yeah, right? They are making cs:go big and thanks to these teams VALVE are getting money, Mr.Faten the Gaben is closing eyes on that, even if he would ban them, cs:go would start to die, especially ESL and Dreamhack, hacking accident will maker normal players and fans make worried of the fact that there might be a hacker and completely will silence the cs:go scene.
2016-07-11 18:54
m.imgur.com/Q3eqD06 Silvet noob detect on hltv
2016-07-11 22:28
+1
2016-07-14 02:02
They made decison - it is better to be rich cheaters, than poor jobless people whithout beds.
2016-07-11 11:00
#72
 | 
Sweden nabudareel 
Any one knows about the E-league playoffs? when its gonna be started ?
2016-07-11 11:01
wednesday
2016-07-11 11:55
#97
 | 
Sweden nabudareel 
Thankyou Brother.!!
2016-07-11 12:02
2016-07-11 12:12
His mouse is shaking like hell but on this movement it's perfectly horizontal+vertical. Shady as hell.
2016-07-11 11:09
Wow that's really inorganic looking.
2016-07-11 11:13
dang ya'll that looks weird smh fam
2016-07-11 11:20
ok
2016-07-11 11:24
I've been saying this Fallen and Coldzera do not have natural aim at times. Running around with awps without crosshair locking onto Enemies while unscoped to get crucial info. It's so easy to aimlock running around with awp unscoped I can't believe I'm the only one seeing this shit for many tournaments. Wow!
2016-07-11 11:31
You dont know if your cross connect any pixel on body anemie got red menssage in your game then him recreate body move cross for head
2016-07-11 11:34
??????????
2016-07-11 11:53
I prefer this video than that gif youtube.com/watch?v=o5ZBTsNvveU
2016-07-11 12:06
Because it's not that slowed to see the mechanical movement?
2016-07-11 16:12
you can still see it and if not you are blind
2016-07-11 19:07
#452
1mpala | 
Ukraine he-he  
maybe it was not crosshair movement, but random shot (not exactly in the center but slightly above) due to remaining movement? scout is pretty random even when standing still tbh
2016-07-12 01:44
so you want to say me scout is random when you hit nearly 100% while jumping but its random when you are standing still? gtfo
2016-07-12 15:45
#518
1mpala | 
Ukraine he-he  
random = has some spread angle, not strictly equal to zero just go empty server with sv_showimpacts and check yourself also check this sheet docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11tDzUNBq.. "Standing Inaccuracy" AWP (scoped) 2.20 SSG 08 (scoped) 3.23 So 50% more inaccurate than AWP And what you're talking about, is "Inaccuracy at Jump Apex" AWP (scoped) 132.63 SSG 08 (scoped) 7.98 Scout is pretty precise here. But it's not the case we're talking in this thread, so gtfo yourself
2016-07-12 17:02
yeah right, even if not slowed you see that he is adjusting left then right, but very very fast
2016-07-12 10:15
VACBAN HIM!!!
2016-07-11 12:06
#102
 | 
United States sxg 
I've been saying this! Liquid beats, navi,fnatic,mouz,envyus,g2, but gets to SK and can't hardly win a round lol. SK Is blatant as fuck. It drives me crazy when fans defend them. And you never see SK trying to defend themselves on the cheating accusations. Because every other pro can see it.
2016-07-11 12:19
+1
2016-07-11 12:42
If they are cheating, can you really blame them? With flusha, Valve showed that blatant cheaters would be allowed to continue playing and steal tournament victories from legit teams. So if Valve, and in fact every other tournament organiser, is content to turn a blind eye and hope nothing blows up in their faces, why would you ever try to play legit against blatant cheaters?
2016-07-11 12:50
#111
 | 
United States sxg 
How does it feel to cheat and know all your success was because you were a cheater. Anyone Can be a pro with a few tweaks to their mouse. No accomplishment.
2016-07-11 12:54
If you cheated in order to win two separate million dollar majors, I would assume you feel considerably richer... This isn't about being considered the best amongst your peer group - it's about money. That's why all the ignorant cretins here and on reddit, who post faux intellectual nonsense arguing the ethical merits of why someone would cheat as a professional player, are utterly clueless. With prize money being at the level it is, all you need is a few undetected seasons to be considerably better off financially. When you add into that the belief that cheating is now fairly endemic to the pro scene, you have a fail safe that exposing you would potentially topple the house of cards. So you're more than likely going to believe you're a lot safer than you might otherwise be. That scenario is hardly a significant stretch of the imagination.
2016-07-11 13:01
#116
 | 
United States sxg 
So im going to put some slick shit in my usb device and plug it in when i go to lan and rape SK. Who cares about the 500k people watching. Or the players who put in a lifes work to get here. Its about the $$$. Exactly they're beyond scum Bags. Stealing over million dollars. Hmm
2016-07-11 13:05
It's been about the money for a long time. Nowadays there's very little reason to settle with just not being good enough, when instead you can just cheat and be paid handsomely for the privilege. If/when you're caught you simply roll out a stream of utter bullshit, which previously no-one in their right mind would have ever believed, but which as a result of the current manufactured industry fan base will be accepted almost without hesitation. Of course a bit of subtle censorship via sites like reddit and elsewhere helps reinforce those lies. Why bother accepting that you're not good enough at the game to be the best, when you can just cheat your way to a fortune instead. Ultimately it's a computer game, and until there's serious consequences involved then no-one in the real world is ever going to care about whether you cheated or not. Frankly if I was interviewing flusha for a job in the real world post-ban, I would be applauding him for getting away with blatant fraud without any real need to defend himself. That's just how bad this industry is. The integrity of the pro-CS scene was ruined quite some time ago. Of course while there's profit to be made, idiots will still throw money at Valve and the pro scene regardless.
2016-07-11 13:15
#126
 | 
United States sxg 
+1 People defend flusha still lol. And he all but admitted it. Even other pro teams were trying to fight him backstage. Im sure before long Other pros will start to call out SK aswell.
2016-07-11 13:24
In my opinion the funniest part of the entire flusha saga wasn't even the fact that all of the drones accepted his bullshit so readily. It was that the abundance of evidence became so compelling that the common response on sites like reddit has since gravitated from, "He's not cheating", to "I'm 90% sure he cheated in the past, but I don't think he's cheating now"... I mean are you fucking kidding me?!? In fact where once even the merest hint of a suggestion flusha cheated would see your post drop to the bottom of a reddit thread like a stone, that kind of statement now receives consistent upvotes. All of which happens despite the fact suggesting he 'still' cheats will result in the same avalanche of criticism and a down vote depth charge... Am I the only one who sees irregularity between those patterns of behaviour? The only explanation I can come up with is that even amongst the clueless fanboy brigade, the burden of proof has become so overwhelmingly convincing that even those who can't bring themselves to state flusha IS cheating, have to at least for the purposes of rationality admit he was probably cheating in the past. WHAT A FUCKING RIDICULOUS STATE OF AFFAIRS THAT IS. That the CSGO community would be so convinced he previously cheated at the pro level, but can't quite bring itself to admit there's any likelihood he might still be cheating - or in fact that even his past cheating might justify expulsion or other punitive action. 'Professional e-sport' - what a fucking joke.
2016-07-11 13:37
So you are making conclusions based on what different communities think? Really?
2016-07-11 13:52
You either didn't read what I wrote, or failed to understand it.
2016-07-11 13:53
"People who used to defend flusha are nowadays like: fuck it, he did cheat in the past but not anymore..." Am i on the right track?
2016-07-11 13:57
Nope, you're not. Try reading it properly - then reading it once again. Perhaps after that you should take a few deep breaths, discard your diehard fanboy beliefs, and then re-read it for a third time before you next comment. Not that I really give a fuck either way of course...
2016-07-11 13:58
Right. Why did you go offensive so quickly? Let me just ask you if you think players like neo, taz, gtr and f0rest are cheating in CSGO? So i would get the idea where do i think you are coming from. Thank you.
2016-07-11 14:06
I agree with everything you're saying. Weird to see a smart person on HLTV instead of just favela kids yelling how good their favourite team is.
2016-07-11 16:22
Don't worry, even though fucktards like him are always trying to somehow deny blatant cheating, there are people who understand that it is very real and makes the cs go scene a complete joke. Replying because i know how bad it is to be circlejerked on. And also dealing with people refusing to see what's right in front of them.
2016-07-11 19:18
You still need a shit ton of skills, or everything you do will look fishy. You also need to practice very hard using the cheat, to make it seem legit, analyzing yourself day after day, until you get it right.
2016-07-11 13:32
It's so easy to cheat in CSGO that I don't even care anymore. It's enough for me, that I played with 1 cheater on my team like 2 months ago and vs one cheater... They're still not banned even tho, they were obviously hacking, making 3k through smoke all by headshots and stuff... It's sad :(
2016-07-11 12:50
anymore clips? cant judge on 1 lucky clip
2016-07-11 12:53
#113
 | 
United States sxg 
How is that clip Luck? He blatantly moves right then up in 1ms. lol oh well nothing u can do. Gg
2016-07-11 12:57
Are you braindead? You just answered yourself. 128 ticks isn't nearly precise enough for fast movements.
2016-07-11 21:29
128 tick = 128 updates a second = the replay will be precise slowed down until 1/128 of a second. Yes it's precise enough.
2016-07-11 23:14
#115
 | 
Portugal mrsc 
what do you mean with lucky? the clip is about his crosshair marking perfectly horizontal and vertical moves to lock onto the head of the enemy all within miliseconds
2016-07-11 13:02
how do u flick on to the head soo quickly lol soo fishy
2016-07-11 12:55
SK are known for shady things. Fallen is a dirty cheater and abuser (pixel boosting). Its so sad, that Valve wont ban this monkey... sad, sad, sad.
2016-07-11 13:10
delicious tears
2016-07-11 17:19
#119
 | 
Brazil markkrj 
people saying major demos are 128 tick, only povs are 128 tick.
2016-07-11 13:12
wtf is that shit? like wtf, seems like hltv is full of silvers...
2016-07-11 13:18
If anything this clip is an example of not cheating. Why would a cheat move like that? makes no sense.
2016-07-11 13:24
We are not talking about why would a cheat move like that sir, it's impossible to move the crosshair like that without any external shit.
2016-07-11 13:33
#166
 | 
United States ph3n0m3n 
Because it's one of those server-injected cheats like headshotbox and project cocaine by k0in. It's not as advanced as typical cheats because they're working server-side so movement smoothing is probably impossible. That's why all recent clips with aimlock are perfect straight lines.
2016-07-11 14:16
actually it would make a lot of sense. He's an AWPer so he has a key for body lock, and then a key for head lock when not AWPing. If he's cheating here, he pressed both accidentally, and the body lock and head lock happened successively, instantly.
2016-07-11 21:11
I don't think they are separate keys, rather it's all one aimkey that is programmed to body-lock for localizing, but head-lock when shooting. Fallen pressed aimkey which is the first horizontal movement, and then clicked shoot while still holding the aimkey which brought the crosshair up at the exact moment of the shot.
2016-07-11 21:19
ok assuming he's cheating then, how would he aimlock with the AWP without hitting the head? Or you think all his AWP shots are legit and just uses an aimlock key to locate people?
2016-07-11 22:41
i assume awp = aimbot programmed to hit body when shooting, scout = aimbot programmed to hit head when shooting
2016-07-11 22:44
ok and with the scout the head aimlock would "localize" on the body first. Why would any advanced cheat do that? I never heard of any cheat doing this, even basic ones.
2016-07-11 22:48
to make it less suspicious when localizing through walls, which it looks like he localizes the chest through the box, no?
2016-07-11 22:52
also, if his aimlock was programmed as AWP = body lock, then he'd probably have a disproportionate # of body shots w/ AWP compared to other AWPers. I'd be interested if anyone could look that up. And accordingly, if the aimlock does "body localization" for scouts, then there should be a very high number of these 90 degree robotic headshot kills.
2016-07-11 22:56
yeah idk. could be 2 separate keys, just seems clunky imo
2016-07-11 23:53
#125
 | 
Switzerland Sylleo 
the last moves are too perfect lol
2016-07-11 13:24
2016-07-11 13:28
#137
 | 
United States sxg 
LOLL i forgot about that one. that must of just been "luck" too. :D
2016-07-11 13:30
It must be just "luck".
2016-07-11 13:34
That's really not the best clip tbh. It's a legit wallbang used by lots of players - even shitters in Valve mm.
2016-07-11 14:18
Sure "legit"
2016-07-11 16:31
Yes, it's legit. Many wallbangs are legit with the awp. Especially in the context where he knows the defenders are on B site, the entrance was smoked off, and with 2/3 left alive there was a good chance someone might be playing close to the door in order to deny him as the awper the advantage of distance. If you know the last player is the team awp you would be mad not to try to narrow the distance along their likely route of approach.
2016-07-11 16:36
I'm 100% sure that shot is not legit at all.
2016-07-11 16:52
Genuinely not sure how anyone can be so certain about a clip like that, which in the context I've explained could just as easily be a completely legit wallbang.
2016-07-11 17:00
#202
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
thats not legit. stfu now trying to defend a cheater.. pathetic
2016-07-11 17:02
Shhhh, the grown ups are talking.
2016-07-11 17:13
#218
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
ROFL u dont know shit about this game.
2016-07-11 17:22
Shhhh, now. It's quiet time, little noob.
2016-07-11 17:23
#220
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
lmao, i'm done with you nup
2016-07-11 17:24
Shhhh, little noob.
2016-07-11 17:30
#226
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
u suck
2016-07-11 17:31
Shhhh...
2016-07-11 17:31
#228
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
ok but u suck so bad
2016-07-11 17:32
Shhhh...
2016-07-11 17:32
#232
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
ok now i'll shut up Kappa
2016-07-11 17:32
Man, first of all, wtf was this discussion? Second, this is a GOTV bug that make double zoom movments look robotic. Like this one(GuardiaN): youtube.com/watch?v=RYNqwtjpCAY&feature=.. And yeah, it was legit
2016-07-11 22:22
#391
 | 
Sweden JPKmad 
but that demo are like 32 tic? the fallen one is 128
2016-07-11 23:22
This one is 128 too '-'
2016-07-11 23:55
#418
 | 
Sweden JPKmad 
oh okey, i sure hope its a demo bug, i dont want one of my favourite teams to be cheating :(
2016-07-12 00:06
It wasn't like the GaurdiaN one, and it wasn't legit either. nt tho
2016-07-11 23:23
Yeah, you are right. Guardian one was for left, fallen for right. Both legit Nt tho
2016-07-11 23:54
You must keep a lot of potatoes.
2016-07-11 23:56
Believe in what you want buddy '-', same goes for me. But when we don't have a proof, we can't wish something to be true.
2016-07-11 23:57
Poor guy.
2016-07-11 23:57
Poor guy.
2016-07-12 01:20
I hope one day you will give up CoD and realize there is no aim assist in CS:GO.
2016-07-12 01:39
I hope one day you realise that cheaters recieve VAC. And just cause the team u wanted to win lost, don't means that the others aren't legit. /the end Bb
2016-07-12 02:21
What team did I want to win again? Nt kiddo Adios
2016-07-12 02:22
thats cool now you know how he do this nice Head witch scout... before he click he take the crosshair a little more up and there it is a head shot that... NICE I WANNA TRY THIS PLEASE SELL ME AN CSGO Account i gonna make your silver account a Globalone PLZ
2016-07-11 13:37
#149
fnx | 
Brazil wnttl 
CRY R Y
2016-07-11 13:39
Impossible to deny that one. Rock solid evidence with a 128 tick demo in full speed. You simply can't deny it. Busted.
2016-07-11 13:41
#152
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
u judge SK like ur a 100% sure they are cheating and calling them scumbags. this proves nothing because: tested doing this with scout (i could do the same) only fail clips that prove nothin yet ppl judging them like shit just cause they rape ur teams. i saw 2 noscopes from simple with impossible shakes yet fanboys think this video proves something. if anything the best team won and u wannabes silver can hate them cause they are not from europe and act like real monkeys, yes monkeys from europe, reflecting that our society is worse than theirs. youtube.com/watch?v=Nj-3kUXmRoc put dat one on slow motion. same as kjaerby shakes. thank u my fellow european unions for looking dumb . well its not much to expect from 12year olds mostly fakeflagging and talking shit for fun
2016-07-11 13:49
_|
2016-07-11 15:23
#204
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
simple got banned not long time ago on ESL cuz he cheated. so yes simple is cheating too. buuut its not like the scene is clean rofl... there are fucking cheaters in EVERY FUCKING TOP TEAM DEAL WITH IT
2016-07-11 17:04
#213
 | 
United States StewieOnLAN 
Please provide a video of you moving your crosshair in perfect 90 degree angles in 10ms time
2016-07-11 17:18
I want to see that too. For science!
2016-07-11 18:05
Tears flood HLTV ... Server FAIL !!!
2016-07-11 13:58
#161
 | 
Brazil woody77 
Stop these ridiculous comments players using cheaters, what is the logic of a player who is at high level using cheat in the biggest champioship with 1kk people watching? FALLEN is a player who is on active duty since 2007 also has a project of Games Academy to 6 years, and always helped everyone in the community, probably he is the kindest person among the players, stop ruining it, accept defeat, they fought hard and made an effort to be there. These cheaters comments are ruining the game, at 1.6 people hit shots in the wall often, and nobody else was crying, now anything is reason to "cheat" this generation of League of Legends is hard, the only thing that will get with these comments is that other kids think they can use cheater and will try ...
2016-07-11 13:58
#206
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
what is the logic? ???? damn monkey u are so stupid. the logic using cheats on a 1 million LAn is to WIN AND GET THE MONEY !!! are u dumb ?
2016-07-11 17:05
nah you just mad because you jelly of them skills. I can smell it from across the ocean hahaha
2016-07-11 17:32
#234
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
kk keep talking maple syrup
2016-07-11 17:33
hmmm.... I might have some maple syrup with some baguettes actually. Yumyum
2016-07-11 20:57
#300
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
:D
2016-07-11 20:59
He's fake flagger. All Canadians are nice
2016-07-11 23:01
+1
2016-07-12 00:03
Sorry.
2016-07-12 00:17
> probably he is the kindest person among the players Probably he's most annoying, always whining, trying to get himself an exposure (aka attention whore), and in the end he tried to trick his org to get to another one. That's for sure.
2016-07-12 02:04
#167
roman | 
Palestine ndr[o] 
I hate the tournament organizers with a passion for not releasing in-eye POV demos and saying "128tick gotv is enough..." pieces of shit.
2016-07-11 14:16
its human if it was a cheat, since the first moment his crosshair suppose to be at his head. get it over
2016-07-11 14:24
#207
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
not at all xD 2 fucking angles at 90° and you say its human ???!! ROFL how STUPID AND BLIND U ARE
2016-07-11 17:06
dude have u already play with scout? look at shox and u will see real clips dumbass
2016-07-11 20:59
#303
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
i did i dont have to take a look at shox since i can look at flusha and the whole favelas team... enough for me
2016-07-11 21:01
m.imgur.com/Q3eqD06 Frech silver noob detected
2016-07-11 22:29
D E L I C I O U S . S A L T Y . T E A R S
2016-07-11 14:25
BANANA BOYS
2016-07-11 14:34
0-CH0R0-EH-L1VR3
2016-07-11 14:34
#181
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
No cheats here. Looks shady, sure, but easily explainable in a sense providing context. Was a very nice shot, but no cheats.
2016-07-11 15:02
#208
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
and how can u explain 2 fucking angles at 90° ??!!! rofl ...
2016-07-11 17:07
angle snapping, but who is playing with angle snapping? LOL! It's 99% less likely fallen plays with angle snapping than that he simply cheats.
2016-07-11 18:07
#258
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
yeaaaah sure LMAO I used angle snapping on my fuckiing roccat xtd xD it doesnt look like this shit... but keep trying to defend a cheater ahahahah
2016-07-11 18:35
#260
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
It's easy to explain... I'm not a moron who believes every single clip in the world as "evidence" like idiotic individuals.
2016-07-11 18:39
#285
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
''its easy to explain'' rofl still waiting the explanation..
2016-07-11 19:45
#286
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
Do you want me to explain it? Here: hltv.org/forum/1207981-fallen-scout-shot.. Not try and play the game more for a better understanding of how the scout works.
2016-07-11 19:48
#295
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
stfu please.. its not like this was the only sketchy thing from fallen ever, or even from his brazilan cheating mates.... look at this youtu.be/zPq89vs72I8?t=1m4s (and u can watch the whole video, funny as fuck) what about the locks again through fucking walls ?????? coldzera the best player of the world... Rofl im playin since 1.6.... they are cheating. to earn money. cuz they realized flusha did the same back in 2k14. now if u still dont wanna see the truth, just gtfo lmao
2016-07-11 20:46
It's jonty m8. "Shady, yes but not cheats. There are thousands of reasons why this isn't cheats, but of course I won't explain it".
2016-07-11 22:58
#384
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
I already explained it to him. Did you click on the link or would you prefer to play Strawman?
2016-07-11 23:00
stop with the mature writing men. ffs
2016-07-12 03:11
#541
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
Why? Is it confusing you? I always type in this manner... it's polite and is expected on all forums. It's basis forum etiquette and nothing more. Forgive me as I had no idea I was typing to a 12yr old...
2016-07-13 04:10
yes pls be more gentle with me dad
2016-07-13 07:20
#382
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
"im playin since 1.6.... they are cheating. to earn money. cuz they realized flusha did the same back in 2k14. now if u still dont wanna see the truth, just gtfo lmao" This right here... what an absolute numpty.
2016-07-11 22:59
#396
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
i'll not waste my time anymore with a fuckin scrub who doesnt know shit about this game. fuck off m8
2016-07-11 23:38
#540
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
Now you're getting angry for no reason at all... spouting conjecture and leaving discussions so as not to be exposed as the moron you are. Pathetic. Go on and leave then. Be sure to actually play the game, too.
2016-07-13 04:09
#543
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
Fact is you think there are no cheaters in the pro scene. So, excuse me sir, but you are the moron here. No need for me to waste my time trying to discuss with you about that, if you can't see the evidence. oh and dude... I have 4500hrs on CS:GO, 2500+hrs on 1.6 and 3000hrs on CS:S.... so keep thinking I don't play the game and shit like this. Rofl Cheers
2016-07-13 05:30
#545
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
"oh and dude... I have 4500hrs on CS:GO, 2500+hrs on 1.6 and 3000hrs on CS:S.... so keep thinking I don't play the game and shit like this." Yet you think pros cheat. Absolutely hilarious... play more. Much more...
2016-07-13 05:33
#546
 | 
France daGriLL_Anna 
xD okay now I'm completely done with you !!!! See ya
2016-07-13 05:34
#547
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
Good. Typical of you back away from a discussion where you're "knowledge" is exposed to be false. So please leave. Don't dig your grave even deeper to expose the idiot that you are. "oh and dude... I have 4500hrs on CS:GO, 2500+hrs on 1.6 and 3000hrs on CS:S.... so keep thinking I don't play the game and shit like this." Absolutely hilarious. Goodbye.
2016-07-13 05:35
#623
 | 
Finland D3dust 
you write and reply to him like it is a fact that pros are not cheating. If you have facts, then show us some. Cheating is very possible and proven before. Do you really think that nobody from the pro scene wouldn't take the advantage and cheat without getting caught and earn money and live a rich easy life, every pro player won't cheat for the sake of the scene to be 100%clean and stay that way even tho there are millions of dollars in the line? Please, if you think CS:GO is the only sport in the world (or one of the few) where there is 0% cheating, you are clearly stupid. Money can make people do wahtever is needed.
2016-07-14 17:27
#627
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
All conjecture as per usual.
2016-07-15 15:21
This GIF was manipulated
2016-07-11 15:27
#319
 | 
Austria whitestarbg 
You can check the demo and it's the same biased Brazilian monkey. Except the truth.
2016-07-11 21:49
link or its fake
2016-07-12 03:17
#195
 | 
Thailand KillerBee157 
sounds funny how he says the title hahahahaha silver
2016-07-11 16:13
yep cheats 100% gg SK
2016-07-11 16:22
so with this clip actually being found, we may actually know what kind of cheat proplayers use, (maybe there's a name for that) when the players xhair is on the model, the aimbot locks on to one of the hitboxes, (which the player chooses by pressing a key)
2016-07-11 17:16
im not saying he's cheating but that looks so fucking suspicious
2016-07-11 17:19
h8ers g0nn4 h8 c0s bra71L play cs:go for a living and win so much money
2016-07-11 17:20
The only thing I wanna say is if SK get caught then we basically won a major and if they didn't get caught then still congrats to SK ^_^
2016-07-11 17:27
Just downloaded the vod, played on 1%, and nothing like this happens, this gif is manipulated and the retards are believing that it is true.
2016-07-11 17:30
<3 coldzera expected
2016-07-11 17:32
download it and see it, its simple, you wont see any of it.
2016-07-11 17:33
en.esl-one.com/csgo/cologne-2016/demos/ demos in 128tickrate... just watch.
2016-07-11 17:34
#242
 | 
Brazil StupidMonki 
They talk about my one scouts. They know me as the AWP machine. They know me from Thorin's posts they see. They know me from the hltv posts they read. They talk about my tournament trophies and they think for me wining is so easy. I just go into a NA tournament and that's it. But my aim, it comes from more than just Flusha's support.exe. For me - aim - it is about knowing where the enemy is... This wall people see but I don't. This part, it does not show up in highlights. When I sit down to play everything already setup for me... SK.FalleN 2017
2016-07-11 17:39
LOL <3
2016-07-11 23:46
This explains why fallen rarely misses scout headshots. Fucking dirty cheating cunt.
2016-07-11 17:42
2016-07-11 17:44
watch this demo: en.esl-one.com/csgo/cologne-2016/demos/ 100% letig moviment... this gif is fake with 32tick
2016-07-11 17:47
It's 128 tick u fuk
2016-07-11 22:56
ayy
2016-07-11 17:54
#252
 | 
United States sean^_^ 
dumb cheating favelas
2016-07-11 18:10
Nowadays its so easy to convince these kids anything even with this shit gif lol
2016-07-11 18:13
#257
 | 
Brazil mth^ 
srsly? lmao guys, u are getting crazy LUL
2016-07-11 18:34
How much?
2016-07-11 18:41
CRY R Y
2016-07-11 18:52
#271
 | 
Sweden lagcats 
So what will happen? Nothing?
2016-07-11 19:02
#274
 | 
Estonia syccc 
thats sad tbh
2016-07-11 19:07
#275
 | 
Sweden lagcats 
Yes, i can see that this is cheat. I was never convinced before. But this is 100% cheat. Wow sad, SK_Fallen actually is cheating.
2016-07-11 19:08
youtu.be/RYNqwtjpCAY?t=13m2s So is GuardiaN cheating too? OR IS THAT A FUCKING DEMO BUG?
2016-07-11 20:49
He lined up a shot on the damn line on the brick wall. Guardian plays EXTREMELY low sens. No problem to make such a mouse movement with 1.3 sens at 400dpi. FALLEN however plays with HIGHSENS 2.6 and even HIGHER ZOOMSENS 1.1.
2016-07-11 21:00
Poor explanation ever, congratz.
2016-07-11 21:04
#331
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
excuses with game settings? gimme a break. its the same thing. open cs go record and go try i could do this mostly pistols and scout where ur brain always think about getting headshot. small flicks but hey if u cant do this..ur just bad
2016-07-11 22:11
huge difference. That was done slowly. Anyone can do the 90 degree motion slowly at low sens. The Fallen clip is in milliseconds.
2016-07-11 22:36
> Anyone can do the 90 degree motion slowly at low sens Nop, the same "robotic" accusation can fit here. You can't reproduce this "robotic" movement like guardian or fallen, if you can, show me. The fact is when double zoomed at slow velocity apparently bug the movement, simple as that, if you want to argument about that, why the second shot by fallen with a scout in this round is normal and the entire major can't repeat a similar clip?
2016-07-11 22:47
I'm open to the possibility of this being a bug, but I've said in other posts, he may have an aim key for the body (for AWPing generally), and a separate aim key for the head for other guns. To me it looks like he hit the aim keys for both the body and head simultaneously by mistake, so that's how you get the robotic 90 degree lines in succession.
2016-07-11 22:51
Ok dude, send an e-mail for ESL they have all equipment of pros atm for checking some issues/cheating, maybe they can check that.
2016-07-12 00:01
Dude fallen did his aim in a split second, like the speed of light and he has extremely high sens so that is IMPOSSIBLE beyond measure.
2016-07-11 23:49
Ok, send an e-mail for ESL/Valve.
2016-07-12 00:02
#417
 | 
United States sxg 
Tbh yes. That looks fishy as fuck lol he looks thru the wall and ajusts his Xhair to the guys head. LOL idk either these guys are the best ever or blatant.
2016-07-12 00:05
#272
TACO | 
Brazil deKiBR 
have "guards" watching the player´s screen
2016-07-11 19:06
i recorded a scene of an mm game of mine about a year ago. wanted to make a clip of a nice flickshot i got. this scene looked like i pulled the trigger before flicking too. so nothing to see here. gtfo tinfoil hat spastics and dont blame pros for your incapability to get out of the silver ranks.
2016-07-11 19:12
You realize this is a much higher tickrate than your shitty MM demo. And that these are perfect 90 degree adjustments.
2016-07-11 19:14
"i recorded" I tought POV demos was better than GOTV demos. :)
2016-07-12 00:13
#327
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
+1
2016-07-11 22:02
Fallen have played cs (1.6 and go) before you are a sperm.
2016-07-11 19:18
and he was a bot not long ago and we never saw oddshots like this from them
2016-07-11 20:32
#326
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
u know nothing retardarino
2016-07-11 22:02
#328
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
there was no such things as oddshots...
2016-07-11 22:03
There have been gifs for ages and nothing like this until they started dominating the scene with their bullshit. Find me a clip of Keyd Stars doing anything like this. I'll wait.
2016-07-11 22:15
#337
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
there is more clips since they are playing at a world level...nobody cared about other matches
2016-07-11 22:17
I'm not talking about a small Brazilian LAN, I'm talking about the major they played in as Keyd Stars. Find me a clip of shady things they've done from tournaments they've gotten handled in. Bottom line. These clips are only available from tournaments that they've dominated. No amount of time, practice, or experience creates these types of clips. External assistance is the only answer.
2016-07-11 22:19
#347
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
from all clips...u cant prove shit... the only 98% for sure cheating clip was flusha on inferno and d2...every other clips was just retarded. il post this again to you open CSGO recording demo.... i can do the same...mostly with pistols and scout too small flicks adjusting for headshot. go check for urself before saying 100% sure is cheat. toxic retarded community. only flusha locks were impossible. but hey...he can do that anymore. yet keep posting silver clips trying to fool only silvers ofcourse..which is 90% of hltv i hope u retards are not overwatching any game.
2016-07-11 22:26
Sweet copypasta. At least now I know you're trolling. Nobody is this stupid.
2016-07-11 22:27
#350
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
go play vs bots even a noob silver as u might do it. but hey..its easier to insult and call ppl cheaters...so yeah im the troll.
2016-07-11 22:29
flusha on inferno wasn't even that blatant. he hit a random 2nd headshot with the m4a1 most accurate rifle in the game. the mouse movement doesnt look like locking at all it's just a random HS that people went crazy over in 2014.
2016-07-12 00:56
Lol fallen was literally cogu's son in 1.6 he was a fucking monster and even won a bo3 against markik himself... "a bot" newfag
2016-07-11 22:17
Where is Cogu now? Frod? Volcano? Is Markeloff still a top 10 AWPer? Not every 1.6 champion was/is good at CSGO. This is only made more evident by the obvious external assistance SK needs.
2016-07-11 22:21
fallen couldn't hit shit 8 months ago. Now he's hitting these crazy shots.
2016-07-11 22:55
+1
2016-07-11 23:51
Now you're just being dumb
2016-07-14 23:53
#419
 | 
United States sxg 
"cogus son" LOL he literally did nothing in 1.6. yes he was good and up and coming. But to compare him to cogu is ridiculous. Cogu was a top5 CS player EVER cogu,getright,forest,neo were neck and neck.
2016-07-12 00:09
#442
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
lmao, cogu is not even in top10 of all-stars 1.6. Ave, walle, Potti and many more > cogu.
2016-07-12 01:05
Its in slow-motion of course looks like that lol u guys so silvers and haters cause cant believe u can do that, you guys haven't get there yet, once you get there you will see
2016-07-11 21:32
Once we bend the laws of physics, of course.
2016-07-11 22:14
Definitely cheating yes
2016-07-11 21:34
and nothing will happen because it will look bad if valve bans player that just wont the major event LUL
2016-07-11 21:41
#325
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
open CSGO recording demo.... i can do the same...mostly with pistols and scout too small flicks adjusting for headshot. go check for urself before saying 100% sure is cheat. toxic retarded community. only flusha locks were impossible. but hey...he can do that anymore. yet keep posting silver clips trying to fool only silvers ofcourse..which is 90% of hltv i hope u retards are not overwatching any game.
2016-07-11 22:01
show the demo then :)
2016-07-11 23:55
hltv confirmed
2016-07-11 22:14
They have flusha aimlocking in multiples vids. Shox aimbot locks 4 players + unintentional locked at someone heads at long doors + multiple clips. Niko aim lock shot someone's head through the wall in the inferno window. Etc. But Fallen is the cheater because he moves some angles in 1/8x demo witch is obviously interpolated since the demo is running at 1/8 of it's original ticks in that speed. It could be cheat? Of course! But that leaves doubt but these ones are crystal clear. youtube.com/watch?v=2uUWg9PBzbI youtube.com/watch?v=UdWU6G3KhB8 youtube.com/watch?v=4itj1rk7fJ4
2016-07-11 22:19
aimlocking is one thing. having the ability to move your hand in straight lines is really not even hard. what is wrong with the brains of cs players that say you cannot move your mouse like that are they that stupid?
2016-07-11 22:31
#522
 | 
Denmark dondane 
let me see you do that in 7ms. Look at how much the video is slowed down.
2016-07-12 17:59
This GIF is probably FAKE. I've watched the demo again and there´s nothing strange, even in the minimum speed.
2016-07-11 22:32
cry cry cry that is all I read here.. cry from ppl that will never be 5% of wut Fallen is thx Fallen hall of fame of csgo for eternity
2016-07-11 22:32
#356
World YZY 
m0E reacting to HLTV silvers about fallen: clips.twitch.tv/m0e_tv/EasyMallardOptimi..
2016-07-11 22:33
moe is silver
2016-07-11 22:39
ofc moe is going to say its not cheats, look at the extreme backlash pita received when he openly stated flusha was cheating.
2016-07-14 16:04
Oh no. They are talented. They must be cheating because they are better than everyone else.
2016-07-11 22:42
Never knew aimlock was talent, brb installing to becoming more talented.
2016-07-11 23:52
sk=blatantvchears
2016-07-11 22:45
An Aimbot program uses coding in realtime to get X/Y/Z Cordinates of player location on the map, and X/Y/Z Cordinates of the hitbox of a player. A Cordinate tracker on a screen is not limited to vertical and horizontal movements. On a demo with lesser tick however.. We'll if you read it all you get the point. EzOut
2016-07-11 22:58
ESL has been criticized A LOT in the past for their very laissez faire anti cheating policies. Ofc players can't bring their own computer. But there are several computers for the players to prepare for matches. They have their own system SSD the whole turnament, so they can prepare the system, change their settings, set up mouse drivers, etc... Ofc there should be an admin in the room to check on them, but he can not watch 20+ computers 24/7 for several days, and having one teammate ask him sth and distract him is enough. Apart from that players have stated they were allowed to bring USB sticks with their config and settings. Hiding any .exe there should not be too big of a problem. They can bring their own keyboard, mouse and in-ears. That IS the next problem. Many keyboards have an usb hub, where you can hide data. Modern mice and keyboards have microprocessors for all the stuff they do. You can even hide stuff in the chips of your hardware, or simply modify the firmware itself. And checking them is not easy, for there are tutorials on youtube how you can program the chip so it realizes it is read / copied, and returns the original kernel instead of the modified version it uses while playing. And there where several pros who stated their gear was never checked at MLG / ESL one. It is fairly advanced to get anything more advanced than recoil control onto your mouse. But it is not impossible to have a trigger / silent aim in your mouse / keyboard that can be toggled. And Pros earn money with it, so they can pay an experienced cheat coder a lot to do stuff like this, even if it takes time. Ofc it is harder than cheating online, but it is not impossible. Dreamhack is preventing exactly this. You can NOT bring your own mouse and keyboard. Players say what they want to use and the admins literaly unbox it before the match. There are admins to install mouse drivers, players are not allowed to touch the system. Players have to send their configs to the admins, they are checked for illegal scripts and put on the computer by an admin. Players can not just bring and copy files like they do at ESL. Players have minutes to set up what they need on stage from a fresh system with several admins on stage watching them. This is by far more believable than having an admin watching 20+ computers 24/7 for several days, but the ESL prioritises on getting the matches going faster. And what happend at Dreamhack? NiP, NaVi, Godsent and NV, so 4 teams that are never / rarely accused of cheating are the top4. No fanatic to beginn with. After winning MLG LG/SK is out in groups vs mouz and tyloon. k&#65279;
2016-07-11 23:03
+1
2016-07-12 21:22
m.imgur.com/Q3eqD06 Silver noob detected that never play sniper hole.. CRY NA CRY EU silvers rank noob hahahahahaha
2016-07-11 23:15
enjoy this bullshit youtube.com/watch?v=zPq89vs72I8 Regarding : Blatant aimlock every time they get in a important/dangerous round. sometimes using it to give info of the enemies positions bettwen them and other times to solve some close clutches or force buys as the clip... Hope this bullshit stops soon, not only because of the legitimacy of the game, also because the first victims are the rest of the players that work so hard every day the success. Just tired of the pretty words of Fallen when the cameras are on treating us like fools. I dont believe you... dont forget about Fallen´s drama SK-LG statement full of lies. This game deserves at least legitimacy on LAN and even more on big events as we know on internet is almost imposible. Fallen someone will stab you someday liar...
2016-07-11 23:57
+! im so happy seeing there are people like u who can think beyond borders. i mean im not 100% sure they are cheating but there is clearly something going wrong.
2016-07-12 02:06
that is some dirty stuff. the taco aimbot shake in the end, holy mother of aimlock, dafuq is going on?
2016-07-12 12:33
#582
Zeus | 
Other Chuckeee 
Fucking hell
2016-07-13 22:17
#425
 | 
Brazil R_ananias 
That all could be just luck or random. If one wanna call cheats he gotta show at least a few fishy plays.
2016-07-12 00:24
Like #413?
2016-07-12 00:59
#430
 | 
Germany Bennime 
wait where is the cheat?
2016-07-12 00:42
the moment he perfectly draws 90 degrees in csgo? which isnt humanly possible without a cheat? You can literally see when the program is aiming and when he is aiming he drags it near jdm and then the program takes over perfectly straight lines first on the body hitbox and then in a perfect 90 degrees angle up to the head hitbox. Have fun trying that in csgo. little hint: you wont be able to.
2016-07-12 01:14
#432
 | 
Brazil Smeagol_RP 
Keep crying...
2016-07-12 00:44
#434
 | 
Brazil FzLolzz 
The crying level of all this is supreme
2016-07-12 00:46
#569
nukkye | 
Australia riotbz 
puu.sh/q05s4/02ccf3d8e0.jpg and they figured out how to work a computer !
2016-07-13 11:27
Cry
2016-07-12 00:55
Haha ITS ex
2016-07-12 00:57
Hahaha u guys are pathetic, eyes can see only 24 fps thaths why this clip is strange in slow motion
2016-07-12 01:12
#445
fury | 
Brazil LeeeO:9 
what kind of shitty cheat would make a 90 degree angle instead of just tracing a straight line to the head? It would look smoother and less fishy
2016-07-12 01:12
what csgo player would first lock onto the body and then in a 90 degree angle snap up to the opponnents head? the normal crosshair movement would be from where the crosshair was at the start diagonal to jdms head that would be a flick. This is just a software locking onto the wrong body part first and then locking onto the head in perfectly straight lines. 101 hacks for you basically.
2016-07-12 01:15
#450
fury | 
Brazil LeeeO:9 
fallen maybe?? I can't tell for him, but from my experience, diagonal movements are less accurate and often give me recoil punishment. Besides, you have to consider his hardware which probably is good stuff and make it easier to do.
2016-07-12 01:25
> Besides, you have to consider his hardware which probably is good stuff and make it easier to do. The hardware did make things easier... Much easier.
2016-07-12 01:49
#454
 | 
Brazil Mirekz 
its a demo bug dude, stop jumping into conclusions without know the actual facts read #453
2016-07-12 01:47
you got rekt by #457
2016-07-12 16:29
#528
 | 
Brazil Mirekz 
457 recorded his video with interpolation off that's why it looks robotic but you wouldn't know that would you? here's how it looks with interpolation on youtu.be/o5ZBTsNvveU
2016-07-12 19:04
dodgy..
2016-07-12 01:19
#453
 | 
Brazil Mirekz 
this clip was made with cl_interpolate 0 which makes everything look stutter and robotic if you watch the clip with cl_interpolate 1 int looks normal as you can see here youtu.be/o5ZBTsNvveU
2016-07-12 01:46
#463
 | 
Brazil Mirekz 
that was also made with cl_interpolate 0 shithead, download the demo yourself and watch it with cl_interpolate 1
2016-07-12 02:00
I think you are confused about what disabling interpolation does. :c
2016-07-12 02:05
#474
 | 
Brazil Mirekz 
if you disable interpolation while watching demos it will make the game stutter, test it yourself download the demo, then watch that play with interpolate on then off, and also watch other rounds with it off you will notice that everything will feel robotic and unnatural
2016-07-12 02:32
#476
Brazil DUZ 
HLTV is not a place for newbies like you. Go to Reddit, bastard.
2016-07-12 02:38
#477
 | 
Sweden lagcats 
holy fk this got huge. Posting in legendary thread.
2016-07-12 02:44
hi im a big fan sign my balls
2016-07-12 02:55
#480
 | 
Sweden lagcats 
l0l, come visit me and i will def sign ur balls fam
2016-07-12 02:59
The strange movement starts exactly when there is a contact with the elbow hitbox, then it moves to a upper body shot and then to the head. I'm not saying that he cheats but it's a little strange that the movement is almost synchronized with the hitboxes? But hard to say given jdm's position. Could also be how to game works when viewing a demo. Hitbox: epicgames.com/unrealtournament/forums/at..
2016-07-12 04:03
the coder of that cheat must be dumb to make a hack trace two diferent line instead of direct to head uehuehueheu
2016-07-12 04:09
#532
 | 
United States ZOOSK 
he probably has an aimlock to the head and an aimlock to the body. he accidentally click the body one before the head one when meaning to just click head.
2016-07-12 21:17
#544
 | 
Hong Kong korean 
ur probably a whinning bitch thats for sure
2016-07-13 05:32
#622
 | 
Denmark diOnysos 
A direct link will trigger vac i think, a double link with a little tweak is how some cheats works.
2016-07-14 17:24
C R Y R Y
2016-07-12 05:06
Bump
2016-07-12 09:13
I think the best part is that people still defend SK, flusha and the rest of the pro scene in general. I hope you guys realize VAC is a piece of shit and almost anything can bypass it. Theres millions on the line and no consequence if you get caught, ofc players are going to abuse this.
2016-07-13 04:33
+1 WELL SAID
2016-07-14 00:56
#617
rain | 
Norway Aordalen 
+1
2016-07-14 15:59
#549
Zeus | 
Other Chuckeee 
We need explaination from an official please.
2016-07-13 05:52
so obvious
2016-07-13 05:55
Still not banned, what a life.
2016-07-13 06:25
this is so blatant automatic crosshair movement in slow mo... if valve would admit that fallen is cheating = death of cs:go as a game
2016-07-13 10:28
Topic that express exactly the kind of kids/ppl found in this website.
2016-07-13 11:27
Only prove this legit MOUSEKEYS i used this alot on runescape is moviment robotic and legit because windows have gg very nice fallen you are genius :)
2016-07-13 11:35
#573
KRIMZ | 
Germany iN9N 
2016-07-13 11:43
+420 BlaZeIt agood video, especially Fallen on cbble and Taco on Mirage on B SO OBVIOUS TOO OBVIOUS
2016-07-14 00:55
#579
TACO | 
Brazil deKiBR 
CRAY CRAY
2016-07-13 16:28
#580
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
Here: hltv.org/forum/1208967-fallen-quoti-did-.. Try not to cut yourself. HLTV is so idiotic, that he was forced to say something on stream just for you idiots to see. Leave the guy alone with your falsified nonsense and actually play the game for yourselves.
2016-07-13 16:33
Actually he didn't said anything. hltv.org/?pageid=18&threadid=1208967#r16..
2016-07-14 01:53
Hey, guys, forget about all the context. Now watch this "..." LUL EleGiggle LUL
2016-07-14 00:36
The giveaway is that the speed seems to stay the exact same. There are two movements. One from the edge to the chest and one from the chest to the head. Both movements don't have any acceleration or deceleration. They instantly have maximum speed and stay at a constant.
2016-07-14 03:02
#607
 | 
El Salvador belaC 
ban this dirty 2 faced old man
2016-07-14 03:15
that's a well known demo bug you fucking ignorant gullible shits.
2016-07-14 03:23
this game is lost thanks to this soulles cheater shits :) silvers gonna say its clean ive played this game for 10years and used cheats too for try. this is not clear FU fallen and the whole "pro" scene
2016-07-14 09:21
Cheats.
2016-07-14 10:07
#620
 | 
United States TruthEmbargo 
Most likely just GOTV being fucked, like that guy on Mirage with the perfect tracking using AWP from window, it only looked fucked on GOTV, when reviewing his personal demo is was all normal.
2016-07-14 16:58
Damm, HLTV went full retard
2016-07-14 17:20
'nip is hacking' 'fnatic is hacking' 'sk is hacking' over the years these 3 teams in their dominant times have all been accused, and never proved to be true. i dont think any of these teams were hacking, i just think they were on top of their game. i do think people like to hate on the best team though, and we see it again here. this thread has been done so so many times for different teams. its boring.
2016-07-14 17:34
Retard, you always play CS ?
2016-07-15 15:30
top1 cheater of 2016 he ruined CS for me in 2016, with his blatant plays
2017-01-19 18:31
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.