Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Cheating at the pro level
Romania ROI_QQ 
Since i've just seen this amazing video by Thorin, i'm calling out all the people who defend pros without even watching the clips, who just dismiss every bit of evidence that's thrown at them. Especially that fuckboy Jonty04l32 with his stupid blog. Also encourage those who call cheats instantly to watch it. It's a great educational video which can really change the way you see the scene or people in the scene. JUST.LOOK.AT.THIS.VIDEO. Don't comment anything, JUST WATCH IT. Then state your opinion here. If you don't think Thorin knows what he's talking about, then you're a fucking moron. youtube.com/watch?v=5WOtxv8RhNs
2016-07-20 23:59
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Finland D3dust 
plusswan
2016-07-21 00:03
Fak mama, did you even watch it? :(
2016-07-21 00:04
 | 
Finland D3dust 
yes I did, 36min after he uploaded the video. I have subscribed to him
2016-07-21 00:09
Ok good.
Thorin has no clue about the game, sad you value his opinion on that matter. Wondering why would anyone send Thorin videos of "cheating" players. But he is defenetly right about one thing, they need to put more protection on PC's. Can't beleive they are not running clean PC's, freshly formated with only CSGO on it, TS and keylogger to be able to check some suspicious moments if there are some. Thought they were doing that long time ago...
How can you say that about someone who has been in the scene longer than some people here have been alive? Please tell me.
2016-07-21 00:10
Because he is only watching the game you fucking moron, he never played the game, he was never good at the game. Reason we didn't have that aimlocks in 1.6 is because scene was much smaller and there were no small retarded children who bet skins, loose then cry. Then spend hours and hours watching player to aimlock something threw wall and they call it WH...
2016-07-21 00:15
What about me then? I've played both games a lot and i agree with him. I'm also a fuckin god in 1.6 and decent in CS:GO and i never do shady shit in my games. Never fuckin aimlock on a guy, my mouse never goes fucking crazy and i never hit my keyboard.
2016-07-21 00:20
How many of your videos did you watch? Watch 10 of them and you will find yourself aimlocking on someone for sure... Its not possible not to do it. You crosshair must go over them threw wall. I don't know what videos are you refering that pros use cheat, most of the videos i saw were laughable just on the situation and everything, not even close to cheat, its just bunch of clueless morons witch hunting for anything.
2016-07-21 00:25
Going over someone =/= locking on someone('s head). Also, there are some that are VERY suspicious. For example, Byali's clip on cache where he literally starts spraying, kills a player and then locks on to a player behind the wall on his right MID SPRAY while the guy in front of him was still alive.
2016-07-21 00:30
bloodseeker is just salty because niko is a cheater
2016-07-21 00:35
Sorry I don't intend to waste my time on witch hunt. Since you clearly think and know players who cheat why don't you put time into it and catch them? It's simple to realize who is cheating. 1. Download lets say 10 of his latest games demos. 2. Watch only him whole game (without x-ray) 3. Pause demo on every suspicious movement or not normal movement with crossshair he makes (type down the time). 4. After you watched all demos and took all the notes, go over demos again (now with X Ray vision). Go to the timelines you took notes and see if there was anything there. 5. This way, by watching 1 player for 10h you will learn his pattern and his playstyle and habbits, and you can easily spot if he is using something or not.
2016-07-21 00:39
If you don't even want to watch a clip then get the fuck out of my topic. I know how to look at a fucking demo for christ's sake! Don't need to be told what to look for and how to look for it, okay? I'm not biased. I analyze a certain play objectively and even try to ignore all outside factors(name,fame,idiots,etc).
2016-07-21 01:10
wtf r u talkin bout u bosnian moron the reason the aimlocks were not big back in 1.6 because the scene and the price pool. now teams are playing for almost 1.5mil y would nobody try to cheat and have a upper hand u idiotic bosnian.
2016-07-21 00:32
Why are you sitting here on forum typing dumbass? Go play on pro scene and win milions of $ since it's so easy to cheat and everyone is doing it... fucking americans and their IQ under 80...
2016-07-21 00:42
u literally sound like an retard rite now, just because its easy to cheat dosen't make every one a cheater and makes everyone to want to cheat. people have morals. "fucking americans and their IQ under 80..." lol thats why we r the number one country in the world LUL. and american isnt even my first race, im Indian_american so stfu bosnian
2016-07-21 01:57
 | 
Finland D3dust 
1.6 events were very strict or what is the word, but now you can literally cheat easily
2016-07-21 00:11
Belarus Pengu 
how mutch
2016-07-21 00:15
valve should add models in the sky so no way for aimlock /close
2016-07-21 00:34
I approve of this thread
2016-07-21 00:41
REZ | 
Netherlands mQrph 
Agree
2016-07-21 01:59
Nemiga
Espada
Cloud9
Renegades
EXTREMUM
DreamEaters
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.