Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Searching for a coach.
Egypt vito123 
Hello, We are: - An official organization that pays salaries to its members. - Winners of multiple LAN events and are currently qualified for the world championship at ieSF in Indonesia. - Recently had a roster change and have no tactical minds at the moment. We are looking for: - A full time coach that can help us figure out our optimal roles - Help develop strategies - Someone to help ingame lead on online games and help our current IGL develop their ability at our next LANs. Times and what we offer: - We play between 5-9 PM for the majority of the days, and we are at our gaming house every Thursday and Friday where we spam all day. - We offer a coaching role that is between 150-250 euros a month depending on efficiency and activity of the coach. The more the coach has to offer the higher the starting salary, keep in mind that the number above is a starting salary and is subject to change as the team grows. You can find my profile at: steamcommunity.com/id/cry1 Thanks! Let us know if you're interested!
2016-07-25 19:00
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Just saying... You wont find a coach here. Go to Reddit / Some random CSGO forum and look instead.
2016-07-25 19:02
ty , we are searching on Reddit in the same time.
2016-07-25 19:04
Poland Juzio 
HLTV is definitely the place to be to look for a coach
2016-07-25 19:07
ok i will get up at 6 am and video chat u for every practice i am very experienced at counter strike i have pushed through many smokes in my day and shouted a lot about how lit that guy is the NA CSGO scene is at its very prime and I offer the best services we can offer
2016-07-25 19:11
nt
2016-07-25 19:17
i we been coaching my team in top eleven , is that good enough? Oh yes u need 2 learn Croatian or London language
2016-07-25 19:18
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.