1) 5.1.1 is just over a year old
2) the phone is more than 4 years old
3) custom 6.0 for s3 is still experimental
4) According to Samsung the hardware of the s3 can not handle 4.4 and above which is bullshit, but I dont need to push it.
5) Newer versions cant do anything better
Edit: 6) I've chosen more and faster mobile datavolume without new phone over less datavolume with new phone.
have galaxy s4 for 2 years, fall on ground many times and still looks like new :D But i wanted something new so yesterday i bought iphone 6 and realized its complete shit so will probably sell it and will get s6/s7 :)
Galaxy s4 with Zerolemon 7500mah battery. Does everything i need but i might get the note7 instead.
I just hate that no new phones got detatchable battery. I like my retardedly big brick of a phone, it last forever and i can probably kill someone with it if i need to :)
"your" is 100% wrong, if the person meant to say 'you're'.
But as you said, 'ur' is a slang, and this slang can only mean two things: either 'your' or 'you are'.
So, if the meaning 'you are' doesn't fit... he obviously meant to say 'your'.
ur always meant you're
those uneducated kids couldn't tell the difference between your and you're and just like they used "your very nice" or "you're phone isn't working" now they use "ur" as your.
and things went viral