The main reason, why Titan was bankrupt is Kqly's VAC ban.
From our POV, VAC banned players don't really affect the team's structure or organisation itself. But from POV of sponsors, they are less likely to provide sponsorship to the team, that was involved in cheating.
In other words, team with a VAC banned player is DQ'ed from all tournaments and leagues, so that team doesn't advertise those shitty hyperx headsets. Hyperx just cancels all contracts with a banned team, all 4 other members of the team are suspected in covering their teammate's software, and so on.
When you don't have that much of sponsors, and you earn most of your money from selling stuff, streams and other things unrelated to sponsorship, your VAC ban will not do that much damage for economy of your organisation. That is what happened to Alternate, Property and Epsilon. But Titan was one of the most popular organisations in the world, their economy was highly tied to their reputation. When they lost all the sponsorship, they couldn't resist to the level of spendings they made themselves. Thus, they got rekt.
"Witch hunt" era was the one, where sponsors couldn't be sure, if their players wouldn't be banned 100%. It's hard to give money to an org, that is potentially going to die because of 1 suspected player. Valve realised, that they are about to lose most of their sponsors and community ($$$), and they had to do that shady "white list".
Amount of incredible, unexplainable aimlocks from t1-t2 pros is increasing in geometrical progression, but amount of banned t1-t2 pros always stays the same, 3.
- Kqly stated himself that he wasn't the only to use that stuff.
- Ko1n (the best cheat coder to ever exist) made 2 videos about pros using hax, and he knows much more about cheats, than every one of us does.
- Semphis (t3 pro) said in his video, that cheating on lan is easy af. Unlike us, he is pro, he has been to lans.
- Yam (t3 pro) said in his video, that he could literally access internet on quals for a major.
- Valve themselves always try to show community, that they care about us. Remember those bans of fxy0, IBP members? They are fucking delusional, when it comes to that type of things. VALVE SHOWS, THAT THEY ARE TOO STRONK, CS:GO IS HIGHLY DISCIPLINED GAME. Kappa.
- RLewis, Thoorin and some other analysts stated, that cs:go needs a cheating expert. Which is pretty much suspicious, because they have more insider info on cs:go scene than we do.
- Ko1n's videos did show us, that cheating is possible everywhere, everytime, everyway and on every type of electronic device.