Thread has been deleted
Last comment
TRUMP <3
Norway jannys 
Mainstream media take a knee. You did you best to make the whole world hate Trump and like Hillary, and while you may have done the job outside the US, you got fucked in the US. Sit down. #HillaryForPrison #MAGA
2016-11-09 11:48
+11
2016-11-09 11:49
inb4 this is a twist and the elite actually wanted Trump elected.
2016-11-09 11:49
 | 
United States ImFat 
+1 i still can't believe he actually got elected the massive clutch against all odds GJ Trump #MAGA
2016-11-09 11:51
oh my god Trump are you kidding me
2016-11-09 13:32
inhuman reactions
2016-11-09 16:56
inhuman elections
2016-11-09 16:57
inhuman erections
2016-11-09 18:14
AMAZING CLUTCH FROM TRUMPMEISTER CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
2016-11-09 13:34
Trump clutches it, are you kidding?? It's gonna be a double, he does it, again and again and again
2016-11-09 13:37
 | 
Finland Jyubei 
That's an ACE from Trump, IN ONE ROUND
2016-11-09 15:06
OH MY GOD THE NINJA DEFUSE FROM TRUMP
2016-11-09 16:33
ALL jaun taps! In a 1v5!! HES INSANE
2016-11-09 16:33
Nah he just knifed 5 in a 1v5.
2016-11-09 16:59
 | 
United States ImFat 
Insane 1v5 Spray down from trump!
2016-11-09 19:33
What does "MAGA" mean?
2016-11-09 11:51
make america great again im proud of donald trump <3
2016-11-09 11:52
Oh... that was quite obvious, haha. Thanks. Well, I'm not. I'm actually kinda scared of his ideas tbh.
2016-11-09 11:58
 | 
Finland whitepower82 
blm?
2016-11-09 13:33
Black Lives Matter? All lives matter.*
2016-11-09 13:35
 | 
Finland whitepower82 
not really.!
2016-11-09 13:38
Why not?
2016-11-09 13:40
 | 
Finland whitepower82 
if I say what I think I get 10 years bans.so nt freedom of speech
2016-11-09 13:45
lol You better stay cautious then.
2016-11-09 13:50
 | 
Finland whitepower82 
sktop1? lol HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
2016-11-09 13:51
Ahn?!
2016-11-09 13:52
 | 
Finland whitepower82 
ahn mean?
2016-11-09 13:52
Nothing. Just another way of saying "eh?!", heh.
2016-11-09 13:55
 | 
Finland whitepower82 
ok ahm="eh?!" n logic
2016-11-09 13:57
"Ahn?/Eh?" = "What?" in this case. But yeah. I messed up.
2016-11-09 14:00
 | 
Finland whitepower82 
you know word peace?
2016-11-09 14:01
Yeah, I guess...
2016-11-09 14:05
 | 
Finland whitepower82 
go liveleak and type brazil favelas
2016-11-09 14:07
Why navigating through liveleak to see recordings of crimes and violence when I might open my front door and witness the whole thing with my own eyes, even though I'm not living in a slum? Fortunately, you'll never know what it's like.
2016-11-09 14:24
 | 
Finland whitepower82 
why do you say loyal,friendly
2016-11-09 14:31
I don't. Others do. Also, these "brazilians" only love to bother. They might be nationalistic people indeed (just like Poles, americans etc..), but I doubt they are proud of this mess.
2016-11-09 15:23
lsd | 
Latvia Psilocybin 
You're the most unagressive, and most acceptive brasilian I've seen in my whole hltv career. Congrats
2016-11-09 14:02
Thanks for such kind words, latvian brotha. :)
2016-11-09 14:07
yet i still remember his baits about banderas lol
2016-11-09 15:43
What?! I never did such a thing. I don't know shit about Banderas.
2016-11-09 17:05
 | 
Argentina W0LFy[RushB] 
it should be MAWA Make america white again
2016-11-09 15:45
France JPK_ 
Implying it was once white LUL
2016-11-09 16:24
Kinda like argentina
2016-11-09 17:21
Sri Lanka Coman 
So true the Media lost again haha look at Erdogan they tried the same to him
2016-11-09 11:55
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
they didnt tried. i heard hillary had more votes but lost in matter of states, remind me of al gore still 1 good thing for usa: STOP MUSLIMS (they are infiltrating everywhere) the rest hes just dogshit dont know what he is talkin about. america will be more protected but still muslims will hate more and there might be some events coming soon.
2016-11-09 17:32
lol you want to compare erdogan to trump ? erdogan is throwing tens of thousands into prison without any crimes done by them. he establishes a dicatorship and wants to islamize the country again, while supporting terrorism and fighting kurds in the country. trump may not be the smartest person politicalwise, hillary is a psychopathic warlord who doesn't give a fuck about humans, she just acts like she is the nicest person on earth while in her heart she'S one of the most evil ppl there are, only caring about herself getting money from saudis, quatar and big financial institutes. same goes for erdogan, he doesn'T care if ppl die in turkey as long as he is in power, he canceled the HDP parliament to start a war against kurds again to gain back power he lost in mid 2015. now he uses the "push" against him to get rid of any criticism there is. there is no democracy in turkey anymore, something like in the US is no impossible in turkey, thanks to erdogan. so in conclusion this means, yes medias don't tell the whole truth, it's obvious, in germany medias try to tell us how good merkel and hillary are, while trump is the bad. hypocrisy is real , medias are working for governments, corrupt as fuck. i hope turkey will rise again and get rid of dictator erdogan aswell.
2016-11-09 18:25
mohamed | 
Georgia bacchus 
inb4 trump is actually the smartest man who ever lived and all of this was so no one will expect him to take over the world
2016-11-09 11:58
Dude, whilst the media does have left-wing bias Trump is still a complete and utter fucktard who will screw over America in every way possible
2016-11-09 13:24
nice b8
2016-11-09 13:46
more like nice realistic thought process
2016-11-09 15:16
there is nothing realistic in your post, just another opinion.
2016-11-09 15:26
A truthful opinion though, any realistic thinker would recognise that Trump will fuck America and that there is indeed a left-wing bias in the media
2016-11-09 15:31
can agree with media, but you cant be sure about fucking up america. If he gets good adivsors, he should be fine
2016-11-09 15:40
He's going to get advisors that support his exact ideologies and will never question him. Meaning that whilst no one can be SURE that he will fuck up America I think it's safe to bet that he will
2016-11-09 15:41
"He's going to get advisors that support his exact ideologies and will never question him" if thats true, than he will fuck up not only America
Exactly, and that's why we should all be scared, I know I certainly am
2016-11-09 15:46
get the fuck out. you really think that hes going to fuck up the world? dumbest shit ive heard all year. fuck off.
2016-11-09 17:22
Source?
2016-11-09 15:59
Oh come on, Trump is the most egocentric fucker around. He could never take any opinions that will oppose him and you know it
2016-11-09 16:07
Sounds like you've gotten your dose of MSM. Just like I said, they succeeded outside the US.
2016-11-09 17:52
What exactly is MSM, I just googled it and it seems like a news show I think?
2016-11-10 13:44
Damn you have to be the biggest moron i have ever met....
2016-11-09 17:47
How so?
2016-11-10 13:45
"Dude, whilst the media does have left-wing bias Trump is still a complete and utter fucktard who will screw over America in every way possible" cmon bruh... you still asking "how so"?
2016-11-10 18:11
And you basing this opinion on what? Ah u basing this on what media told you, ok.
2016-11-09 14:28
Fuck the media dude, I have common sense bro. Also please EXPLAIN how Trump is a good candidate because from my perspective it looks like he has all the wrong answers to all the right questions
2016-11-09 15:15
What questions are you asking?
2016-11-09 15:18
Why is the American economy going down the toilet? Why do we keep accepting illegal immigration? How can we stop wars in foreign countries? Those are the types of questions that Trump, and in fact most Americans, are asking. However Trump does not know how to solve any of these problems
2016-11-09 15:28
Why is the American economy going down the toilet? - high Taxes and unfair competition from different countries that do everything cheaper (due to high taxes in us). Trump wants to lower taxes and put high duty on non american products. Why do we keep accepting illegal immigration? - Because left winged mentality of open borders, political correctness etc pushed by democrats, but guess what? Trump is against that. He wants tougher immigration processes and deport all illegals that commit a single crime. How can we stop wars in foreign countries - Withdrawn funds for American army projects that cause those wars (i assume u mean wars in Iraq, Iran, Syria etc?), because everyone knows america was the cause of all of them. And guess what? Current war in syria Trump wants to cooperate with Putin to get rid of Isis and get American army out of there. Seems like pretty good answers to me from Mr Trump. Ofc you havent heard about any of those, because you didnt bother listening to his speeches and didnt bother reading his website, instead u listen to media bullshit about him being Racist, Xenophobic, Sexist, Scammer etc etc etc.
2016-11-09 15:51
I've heard about all those policies and I understand how they might sound appealing from a simple stand point.However 1. Lowering taxes decreases American government income necessary to pay for infrastructure projects and decrease national debt. Additionally, trade tariffs cause other countries to also raise their taxes on imports coming from the US causing free trade to be a lot less free and increasing the price of all products sold in the U.S.A. 2.Illegal immigration cannot be solved by building a wall as Trump proposes, instead we need to change the law and have stronger restrictions on visas too make it a lot harder to overstay a visa and become an illegal immigrant. Illegal immigrants btw are also very important to Americas economy but I still do believe immigration is a big issue that must be stopped. 3.Most foreign wars were caused by the Bush administration and America has been forced to keep troops there so the spread of terrorist organisations like ISIS can be stopped before Europe becomes another Syria. Trumps plan of just bombing the area and getting out would kill thousands of civilians and if he doesn't interfere with other countries that have heavy-handed dictatorships then pain and suffering throughout the world will increase and destructive governments will be allowed to build, something that I'm sure no human being would ever want
2016-11-09 16:04
 | 
Europe skelteR 
You, my friend, are really brain washed by the media and what they are saying and project. And I think both candidates were not fit for president and did not really cared who would win.
2016-11-09 16:16
I completely agree that both candidates are very unfit to be president of any major country let alone the goddamn U.S.A but I'm definitely not brainwashed by the media. I'm just using common sense to hopefully educate some not so smart people on everything wrong with Trump
2016-11-09 16:18
 | 
Europe skelteR 
"2.Illegal immigration cannot be solved by building a wall as Trump proposes, instead we need to change the law and have stronger restrictions on visas too make it a lot harder to overstay a visa and become an illegal immigrant. Illegal immigrants btw are also very important to Americas economy but I still do believe immigration is a big issue that must be stopped. 3.Most foreign wars were caused by the Bush administration and America has been forced to keep troops there so the spread of terrorist organisations like ISIS can be stopped before Europe becomes another Syria. Trumps plan of just bombing the area and getting out would kill thousands of civilians and if he doesn't interfere with other countries that have heavy-handed dictatorships then pain and suffering throughout the world will increase and destructive governments will be allowed to build, something that I'm sure no human being would ever want" 2. The wall thing was something blown out of proportion by the media. In fact, Trump said pretty much what you also said, tougher laws, tougher visa conditions and so on. Just that the media pushed the build a wall thing so much to brainwash people. 3. Yes, Trump plans to bomb civilians, that is exactly his plan. He said he wants to destroy ISIS. He will have meetings and decide the best course of action, of course. That hippie view you have on this has media written all over it. Anyway, you have a good one, sir.
2016-11-09 16:24
Trump has said his wall thing lots of times so it's definitely part of what he wants to do. Also I would appreciate some insight into his tougher visa policies as I would assume it's true but like you said I do experience a lot of media input which disallows me from seeing any of Trumps good policies Also bombing civilians is never the right thing, IMO regardless of how bad a war gets innocent civilians should never be harmed and it seems horrible to even consider such an option Thanks for being polite btw
2016-11-09 16:31
Like you just didnt fucking read anything what I typed. Just fully presented Media brainwashed shit that you heard on TV. go on his fucking website and read. Lower taxes increases government income. Look at Singapore and Romania. People have more money = contribute more into economy/pay more in vat. Again, research dont fucking listen to the propaganda. Trump is not going to build a fucking wall, he used that term purposely because he knew media would pick on it and talk about him non stop. He got TV airtime for absolutely fucking free (genius in my opinion). Go and read his immigration policies proposal instead of again swallowing propaganda. Yes Bush Administration and Yet ISIS came out of fucking where? From American soldiers training syrian rebels and providing them with weapons which later on funny enough turned against them. And what was the purpose of it? To remove Assad from power. You sir, are completely clueless. you say media are brainwashing and spread propaganda, yet you dont research and swallow all this bullshit and pass it on.
2016-11-09 16:29
Have you seen Romania? it's basically a third world country and whilst I don't know much about it's government I would say their policies aren't helping matters much. Also if he repeatedly said on his campaign trail that he is going to build a wall on the border of Mexico and America then I would expect that him and his followers would want to follow through with that. Plus his other stupid and outlandish statements guaranteed him TV airtime. Plus he's the fucking GOP presidential nominee so that's bound to get some screentime as well. As for the bush administration, the attacks on Iraq destroyed the system of government that was previously in place and allowed for extremist terrorist organizations such as ISIS to rise and take control of the local area, fueled by hate for the American invaders among other things. Also to remove Assad from power was a shitty excuse to get oil from that shitty place and I think I largely agree with you on the fact that Iraqs invasion was a shit show. However it is unacceptable to allow horrific dictatorships to rise and ruin the lives of millions of innocent civilians and if America is able to invade and form a system of government that is a lot more effective and democratic tha npreviously then that's certainly a good thing
2016-11-09 16:42
God, you are so brain washed its unreal. Look how much u push about this God damned wall. I already told you it was the purpose of it. AGAIN GO AND READ HIS WEBSITE if you want to know his stance on immigration policies. Romania been shit for years, however since last year (when they lowered taxes) they are getting much better. Read up correctly about Middle East crysis also. Wikileaks is a good source. They have access to all those infamous e-mails america is so butt hurt about. You have huge amount of dictatorships in africa as well(much worse than Hussein, Gadaffi or Assad), but America doesnt go there, and guess why? Plz, you have access to internet, take advantage of it. turn off your TV and dont take left winged media seriously look for more reliable sources.
2016-11-09 17:04
America is an oil hungry country and that's why they don't interfere in countries that don't have oil but we need a president that is willing to interfere with dictatorships and Donald is not that president. Also you can't just say something that was a major campaign policy is all just for media attention, that's just plain stupid. Lowering taxes means that you must increase economic growth by the same amount that you decrease the taxes, something that is very difficult to get balanced and Donald will almost certainly fail if he follows his tax plans. What needs to happen is the rich need to be taxed more and the poor/middle class need to be taxed less. P.S I am not brainwashed by the media, you are brainwashed by Donald Trump
2016-11-09 17:11
Dude i am not brainwashed by anyone. FUCK trump, however I would pick anyone over corrupt clinton or anyone from her crew. You dont fucking need anyone to interfere with other countries, mind your own fucking business. There are different ways of dealing with those problems, sanctions, giving refugee states to people who doesnt wanna live under dictatorship, peaceful negotiations. Difference between me and you is that I research information. I verify whatever media tells me, and then create my opinion about it. Where you hear shit, and instantly believe in it. Also this stupid fucking mentality that taxes have to be in place because of that and that. TAXES is your money, why do you think government would be able to manage YOUR money better then yourself? Especially corrupt and useless government that wastes millions every year for some retarded things. If they were so great in managing money how come most the countries are in debt? AND DUDE, how fucking stupid you have to be to legitimately think that building a wall on the border with Mexico was his major campaign policy, Jesus dude wtf is wrong with you. How come you say u r not brain washed when you state the same media bullshit that we heard over and over again everyday.
2016-11-09 17:24
zAAz | 
Europe 1_6er 
You know shit about politics&economy 731k profile kid
2016-11-09 17:37
What?
2016-11-10 13:44
zAAz | 
Europe 1_6er 
how fucking stupid you have to be to legitimately think that building a wall on the border with Mexico was his major campaign policy, Jesus dude wtf is wrong with you. How come you say u r not brain washed when you state the same media bullshit that we heard over and over again everyday. This^ Brain washed by media and propaganda. You will never understand simpliest fucking mechanism behind politics and economy. Your brain is like swap on the wrong side that makes you so lefty you should thank education system in your country.
2016-11-10 16:42
Lol
2016-11-09 15:14
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
+1 1 positive aspect: block muslims. the rest like u say. utter fucktard who will fuck america for sure
2016-11-09 17:33
 | 
Paraguay HighAIching 
Make america great again
2016-11-09 13:25
oskar | 
United States tmbs1 
+1,000,000,000
2016-11-09 13:25
CANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMP CANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMP CANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPNTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMP CANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMP CANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMP CANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMP CANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMPCANTSTUMPTHETRUMP
2016-11-09 13:27
#MAGA FTW
2016-11-09 13:27
 | 
Germany elseen 
Clinton is shit and would have start a nuclear war against Russia. Trump is worse inland, but better in foreign countries. Trump > Clinton
2016-11-09 13:29
clinton is so full of shit its insane.
2016-11-09 17:20
Russia yebk 
MAGA
 | 
Sweden ixus 
#MakeCsgoGreatAgain
 | 
Poland general007 
Merkel prepare to suck cock :D
2016-11-09 13:38
ZywOo | 
United States TeamSESH 
YES +10000000000000000
2016-11-09 13:48
all these haters. Trump is a real politician he says what he thinks.
2016-11-09 13:55
rain | 
Norway Norsk 
Trump is a non-politician. lol.
why are you so mad?
2016-11-09 13:58
triggered clinton fun lel, get rekt
2016-11-09 16:01
Like politicians are suppose and known for saying what they actually think. Rofl
2016-11-09 13:59
another butthurt Hillary supporter, GG
2016-11-09 14:00
He is just saying that almost all politicians lie all the time?
2016-11-09 15:18
and I said that Trump says what he thinks unlike others pussy politician
You said Trump is "a real politician" when in reality he is very different to almost every other politician. Although I suppose there's not really a definition of a "real politician" anyways
2016-11-09 15:45
Too bad what he thinks is fucking stupid
2016-11-09 15:17
 | 
Poland sajlent 
Trump is a non-politician
2016-11-09 16:51
 | 
Finland juhob 
trumpW
thank mr trump
2016-11-09 14:03
now the musslims will finally get what they deserve. Thank you so much Americans
2016-11-09 14:26
what is it they will get and deserve
2016-11-09 17:28
a freaking hydrogen bomb
2016-11-09 17:32
2016-11-09 17:39
cant stump the trump congratulations POTUS!
2016-11-09 14:59
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
2016-11-09 15:04
 | 
Portugal mrsc 
looking forward to see what hes gonna be able to do pretty much everyone in my class got so triggered that he won its unbelievable the power the media can have on us. wast expecting his win either but i sure as hell am pleased. lets gooo
2016-11-09 15:16
 | 
Brazil FallenLeaves 
same dude, my god i cant take it man, they are so fucking biased
2016-11-09 16:00
I want that wall nao! And the mexicans are paying for it (Y)
2016-11-09 15:17
here you go m8 _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___TRUMP|___|___|___| _|___|__TRUMP_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|_TRUMP__|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___| _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
2016-11-09 15:48
EZ 4 TRUMP (and ENCE)
Congratulations Donald!
2016-11-09 16:32
 | 
Poland sajlent 
lul he won't do better than obama but it will be funny that's for sure
2016-11-09 16:48
Just like obama did something lel
2016-11-10 13:58
i dont even like trump but im so glad he won, just because of the media and internet retards
2016-11-09 16:54
the whole media, most of the big celebrities, the establishment and fucking obama was against him and he still won the fuck out of that election. im sad that majority of people hate him that much tho, everyone just jumped on the bandwagon and they didnt know much about him nor the things hillary had done before. its awesome that he just could've lived his own life with his thousands of properties and golf courses but still he wanted to get involved because he loves america. MAGA
2016-11-09 17:17
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
or maybe because im rich and i can do anything i want spoiled man. he had to be president. now usa will face the consequences bythemselves and in all negotiations. after u have everything what u want more is power, and that's all he wanted. the chit chat of "he loves america is just monkey with no argument answer" hillary does not love usa? yeah right. and thats how a prick and tax evasor who still hasnt showned his accounts and yet he is president. well done america, we thought u were dumb as a burguer. but now u elevated it to a new whole level. feel sad for u
2016-11-09 17:28
rain | 
Brazil lipedias 
Saved murica from Killary
2016-11-10 18:15
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.