Thread has been deleted
Last comment
WTF RUSSIA
 | 
Brazil wAc 
2016-12-23 18:31
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
AdreN | 
Russia cripdogg 
u betta ask somebody
2016-12-23 18:32
Betta ask somebody*, but yeah i like that song, love some of their songs
2016-12-23 20:26
If, you don't know, who I be You better ask somebody about me xD
2016-12-24 12:13
Hell yeah dude
2016-12-24 22:13
Nt blackbeard
2016-12-25 00:04
Too much Rainbow6Siege for you
2016-12-25 16:02
Good times when lowlifes can't afford vodka anymore.
2016-12-23 18:33
 | 
United States EmperorTrump 
+1 faster those mongoloids kill themselves - better for our country
2016-12-23 18:37
not only for us but for decent people living there too
2016-12-23 18:38
no Russian, no gas, and you will die from the cold
2016-12-23 18:39
xD
2016-12-23 18:40
That's why Gazprom has negative growth for few years now and Ukraine didn't freeze.
you steal transit gas
2016-12-23 18:42
There is no deal with Gazprom as far as I know, what is there to steal? We can buy your gas from the ones that are not blackmailing, no problem.
2016-12-23 18:45
 | 
Czech Republic realProkda 
wtf are you want
2016-12-23 18:49
 | 
we don't use Russian gas anymore
2016-12-23 18:43
)))))))))) from where your gaz?
 | 
Norway + our own shale gas
ahah 'their own gas' rip my ass ahahah
2016-12-23 18:48
are you idiot?
2016-12-25 18:05
from norway haahha ty sam v eto verish? debil svidomyi eto nash gaz ?a vy ego perekypaete y evropy ,dayn
2016-12-23 21:28
FYRR73 | 
Latvia Syecr 
+1 braindead ukrs.
2016-12-23 21:42
visun golovu iz jopi, vas poslali nahuy uje kak neskolko let nazad. da i u vas net svoego gaza, vi ego pokupaete u gazproma dlabaeb xD
2016-12-25 18:01
if u ain't a fakeflagger then u r delusional !!! ukrainian calling someone lowlife !!
Are you retarded, bro? Russian society has lowlifes and decent people. The problem is lowlifes can't afford vodka and start poisoning themselves with chemical shit. Ukraine has decent people and lowlifes too. Apparently ukrainian lowlifes are not that desperate nowadays. Get a brain.
agree, every nation has idiots and good persons
2016-12-24 14:42
 | 
Russia F1UFFERZ 
LMAO Urkaine is so poor now that it's better to live in Zimbabve. How can you say anything?
I can say whatever the fuck I want lol. How is commenting on a death of a lowlife scum that most likely voted for the ones that are waging a war against my country is illogical for you? It's good for us and for decent people from your country.
2016-12-23 18:48
How could have some degens from Irkuts voted for Poroshenko? I mean it was only the Ukrainians who could have voted for him.
2016-12-23 18:51
You are misinformed. Poroshenko is the internationally recognized president of Ukraine and he is not sanctioned for anything and is not under any foreign investigation. And I obviously implied KGB cunt voters.
2016-12-23 18:57
But it is Poroshenko who is waging a war against his own people. Not Putin.
2016-12-23 18:58
It's Poroshenko that blocked ukrainian military bases in Crimea by using russian soldiers, he also has a power to annex Crimea to a neighbor country, kill his border guards on ukrainian-russian border and import russian mercenaries and other scum from there, he also can order russian soldiers to use artillery from russian territory onto ukrainian land. Agree man.
2016-12-23 19:02
Uhm what? You sound like a brainwashed Bandera supported.
2016-12-23 19:03
Poroshenko is waging war against his own people. Not Putin. And I'm brainwashed? You know what bro, you are welcome to think anything you want, the reality is another though. And keep up with the news, Putin confirmed it himself already.
2016-12-23 20:21
any proofs? no? bye bandera
2016-12-23 20:27
#85. Proofs are all over the internet, man. It's 2016, ffs. I would understand how you want Ukraine to die/be destoryed/be russian or other shit, but I still don't understand the denial. I guess it's your diagnosis, denial.
2016-12-23 20:46
ok, just say "i have no proofs" its ok 4 ua
2016-12-23 23:19
What has he confirmed? That he is waging war against the Ukraine? Yes you Bandera subhumans decided to get rid of Viktor Yanukovych and put in Poroshenko. People of Donbass decided to create their own republics. Just a few days ago you again attacked these republics and got destroyed again. vesti-ukr.com/donbass/216211-u-nac-za-tr.. I absolutely love the concept of karma. The more evil you do, the more it is coming back at you. youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-TR-5TFA static.tildacdn.com/tild6339-6539-4662-a.. And it seems like you still do not have enough. Good luck next year.
2016-12-23 20:30
People of donbass were just like people of Dnepropetrovsk, russian speaking ukrainians. The only thing that is different is that russian scum came to their home, started wrecking havoc and forced a ukrainian response. 1) Strelkov confirms he started the war: youtube.com/watch?v=8y92gOrwjXI 2) A lot of key figures from "republics" are russian citizens. 3) Mercenaries are forbidden in Russia, yet they are welcome to cross the ukrainian-russian border, meaning russian elite is welcoming war in Ukraine. 4) The report about MH17 plane crash has tons of evidance of russian military equipment that "republics" have. Supplying military equipment to fight a legitimate government is a proxy war. 5) youtube.com/watch?v=MqcFHcrpcWg. Ukraine was close to cleaning East from scum, russian government could not let that happen, they ensured the war continues by using artillery from russian territory (military aggression). 6) Russia is sanctioned for proxy-war in Ukraine by civilized world. 7) Russian soldiers blocking ukrainian soldiers in Crimea: youtube.com/watch?v=L0WcqoxCjVc&t=1s. Speaking about karma. How are Putin's foreign affairs working out for you? tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp We lost a lot of territory, you gained but you still decline. What's happening man?
2016-12-23 20:44
Most of the separatists were born in the Ukraine and you know it. You had your Bandera coup in Kiev, they decided to have their own revolution, but peaceful. If you let the people of Donbass decide their own future, there would be no war. You attacked and got crushed like insect and now you are crying about Russia. You have no future because of a) the fall of the USSR, which almost destroyed Russia itself and b) Maidan It is not Russia's fault you thought the IMF had good intentions when they gave you their loans. multpl.com/ukraine-real-gdp 25 years of being ruled by the 'civilized' West. Good job! You have not had enough.
2016-12-23 21:04
What kind of discussion strategy is this? I waste my time finding you some links, write a description to them - you just ignore it and repeat the stuff you said before? What kind of dialog are we having here? Ukraine was not ruled by West for 25 years, get your facts straight. Only Yanukovich ruled for 4 years. Now about the graph your provided, from 144 billion $ to 127 billion $ drop. (12% GDP drop). tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp Russian GDP dropped 35% and Russia didn't lose a massive chunk of a territory, it gained some... See man, I'm providing a lot of arguments and you are selfowning so far. You better come up with something good, or you just got trashed, no offense. P.S. Ukrainian GDP shows tiny tiny growth for a year or so, russian still declining. Dude, who has no future? Ukraine has no enemies in the world, but Russia.
2016-12-23 21:18
What kind of discussion strategy is this? I waste my time finding you some links, write a description to them - you just ignore it and repeat the stuff you said before? What kind of dialog are we having here? You have not responded to anything I wrote either lol, you just linked me some irrelevant nonsense like an out of context taken Strelkov's statement. You are so dumb it is sad. Of course Russia is sending in advisers and providing intel so Eastern Ukrainians don't get massacred by the fascist mob sent from Kiev. Ukraine was not ruled by West for 25 years, get your facts straight. Only Yanukovich ruled for 4 years. Ever since the end of the USSR you were under the economic control of the West. It is sad that you do not know that your country is paying every month to the IMF and all the industries were privatized to local oligarchs or to the Western ones. Now you own absolutely nothing in your own country. But your dumb ass does not even realize it. Now about the graph your provided, from 144 billion $ to 127 billion $ drop. (12% GDP drop). Since the coming of Poroshenko. It looks a lot grimmer once you include the years since 1991. tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp Russian GDP dropped 35% and Russia didn't lose a massive chunk of a territory, it gained some... See man, I'm providing a lot of arguments and you are selfowning so far. You better come up with something good, or you just got trashed, no offsense. You have no understanding of how how the GDP works. You compared by graph which was based off of constant dollar purchasing power with your nominal graph and then you are talking about 'self-owning'. Once you look at the nominal numbers, it does not look pretty. tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/gdp There is a reason why the PPP numbers used to measure the standard of living not the nominal numbers which do not take into account currency exchange and inflation rates.
2016-12-23 21:30
You have not responded to anything I wrote either lol, you just linked me some irrelevant nonsense like an out of context taken Strelkov's statement. You are so dumb it is sad. Of course Russia is sending in advisers and providing intel so Eastern Ukrainians don't get massacred by the fascist mob sent from Kiev. Are you retarded? How can it be taken out of context if it's an answer to the question. What the hell do you mean of course Russia is sending some guys? Officially not, moreover "some people that are taking care of some military things" Putin confirmed after lying that no one was there. Same shit with Crimea, it's all documented. What about artillery from russian territory? Is this a fucking internal conflict to you, you moron? Ever since the end of the USSR you were under the economic control of the West. It is sad that you do not know that your country is paying every month to the IMF and all the industries were privatized to local oligarchs or to the Western ones. Now you own absolutely nothing in your own country. But your dumb ass does not even realize it. It doesn't mean we were controlled by the West all the time. Yanukovich almost managed to make a union with Russia meaning he was acting in the interests of Russia and ran away to Russia too. Since the coming of Poroshenko. It looks a lot grimmer once you include the years since 1991. I compared graphs incorrectly. It's still about the same GDP drop as Russia. So it's pretty funny you are making ukrainian economy collapse all about Poroshenko/IMF while totally ignoring occupation, high military spending and bad investment climate because of it. Now please, backup your bullshit claims about Russia not invading Ukraine by disproving ANY of it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_i.. Then disprove ANYTHING from MH17 plane crash report (russian buk in and out of Ukraine). Then disprove ANYTHING from Bellingcat report about Russia using artillery from it's own territory against Ukraine. Otherwise you are pissing on the wind here pal with your "Poroshenko-war against own people", "Putin is not there" and other load of bullshit and you should just get lost.
2016-12-24 00:38
Are you retarded? How can it be taken out of context if it's an answer to the question. What the hell do you mean of course Russia is sending some guys? Officially not, moreover "some people that are taking care of some military things" Putin confirmed after lying that no one was there. Same shit with Crimea, it's all documented. What about artillery from russian territory? Is this a fucking internal conflict to you, you moron? The entire Maidan coup was supported by the Western powers you stupid Bandera potato brain. The West is also sending you aid. Russia is sending aid to the rebels. It does not make it any less of an internal conflict. It doesn't mean we were controlled by the West all the time. Yanukovich almost managed to make a union with Russia meaning he was acting in the interests of Russia and ran away to Russia too. He had a choice what deal to take. The EU deal was to make the Ukraine a sweat shop colony and so he agreed to the Russian deal. You Bandera brains then had a coup with the support of the West and you have now got exactly what you wished for. A destroyed country with no future. Good job Bandera brain. I compared graphs incorrectly. It's still about the same GDP drop as Russia. So it's pretty funny you are making ukrainian economy collapse all about Poroshenko/IMF while totally ignoring occupation, high military spending and bad investment climate because of it. What occupation? The whole conflict was started with Maidan, Russia only reacted and Crimeans did not agree with the illegal violent coup anyways. They did not want your shitty Bandera ass to rule them. Then disprove ANYTHING from MH17 plane crash report (russian buk in and out of Ukraine). Even if the rebels shot the plane down, it was a mistake. You Bandera brain bombarded them, murdered civilians including children only because they did not want to be part of your shit Maidan so even if the rebels shot the plane down, it was your fault. You sent the plane there even though you could have made them use a different route. Then disprove ANYTHING from Bellingcat report about Russia using artillery from it's own territory against Ukraine. Bellingcat is a known British propagandist. His job is to frame anti British forces in the world. Here is for example a story from Syria he tried to forge but got caught red handed. turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyran.. Otherwise you are pissing on the wind here pal with your "Poroshenko-war against own people", "Putin is not there" and other load of bullshit and you should just get lost. You are not even targeting the military you dumb fuckhead. Your Bandera army is just bombarding civilian areas the whole 2.5 years. Ukraine is a disgrace of a country.
2016-12-24 01:25
The entire Maidan coup was supported by the Western powers you stupid Bandera potato brain. The West is also sending you aid. Russia is sending aid to the rebels. It does not make it any less of an internal conflict. That is what would happen, if Yanukovich would keep the power. His laws, similar to what dictatorship in Russia has. I know you love to get fucked by your government, not us. His laws: Criminalizing "extremist activity", which according to TI Ukraine is defined in "broad and vague terms",[22] with a hefty fine for a first offence and up to three years in jail for a repeat offence. Extending and applying amnesty from prosecution previously adopted by the Parliament to those who committed crimes against protestors, including Berkut security forces and other law enforcement officials; Creating a penalty for blocking access to residential buildings of up to six years in jail; Gathering and disseminating information about the Berkut, judges, or their respective families carries a penalty of up to 2 years in jail; Defamation, either by means of press or social media, carries a penalty of up to one year in jail; Law enforcement officials involved in similar activities and their families face a maximum prison term of six months; Up to 15 days in jail for unauthorised installation of tents, stages and sound equipment; Non-governmental organizations that accept foreign funds must register as "foreign agents" and face high scrutiny and additional tax measures; Provisions for legal governmental Internet censorship; A broad definition of "extremist activities," which disallows Non-governmental organizations and churches from engaging in support of civil protests. Textbook fucking Putin's Russia. Same "extrimism", "foreign agents" and "sanctioned meetings". Yes, West supported the coup but no wonder it succeeded, because russian way is degradation + corruption and West way - development. Every country that became closer to EU became better and less corrupt. Then Putin became mad his pawn lost the power and went full retard with annexation and every russian now pays for that. He had a choice what deal to take. The EU deal was to make the Ukraine a sweat shop colony and so he agreed to the Russian deal. You Bandera brains then had a coup with the support of the West and you have now got exactly what you wished for. A destroyed country with no future. Good job Bandera brain. Like I said, the choice was obvious. Russia is poor gas station compared to western developed economies. Baltics, Poland have a higher level of life already. Your average wage is like Romanian one with all these resources and you tell me you have a future. Putin and his friends oligarchs are buttfucking russians 24/7 and the retards like you go on the internet and defend them and their geopolitic wars against population that is suffering from the same oligarchs too. Your country is the most unfair and you are still trying to enlighten me here, have a look: cnbc.com/2016/09/01/russia-is-the-most-u.. finance.yahoo.com/news/russia-most-unequ.. Even if the rebels shot the plane down, it was a mistake. You Bandera brain bombarded them, murdered civilians including children only because they did not want to be part of your shit Maidan so even if the rebels shot the plane down, it was your fault. You sent the plane there even though you could have made them use a different route. It doesn't matter if it is a mistake or not. You are fucked. Russia spammed theories and all of them were lies, the rocket is yours, the buk is yours and it launched from occupied territory and went back to Russia. It's only a matter of who made the order now and leaving Hague agreement will not change anything. Nazi soldiers were persecuted after decades. Ukraine is being only slightly blamed for not being ultra-safe and closing the skies over the war-zone, but then again, retards didn't use BUK before. Bellingcat is a known British propagandist. His job is to frame anti British forces in the world. Here is for example a story from Syria he tried to forge but got caught red handed. Fuck Syria, disprove any of this. bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2016/1.. You are not even targeting the military you dumb fuckhead. Your Bandera army is just bombarding civilian areas the whole 2.5 years. Ukraine is a disgrace of a country. There are videos where locals say how the retards are launching from populated areas and then relocate. Anyway, it is the result of your fucking government meddling in another country. None of this could happen if Russia stayed inside it's fucking borders and only retards that would propagate separatism would die in a small operation, the shit would just end.
2016-12-24 03:19
That is what would happen, if Yanukovich would keep the power. His laws, similar to what dictatorship in Russia has. I know you love to get fucked by your government, not us. His laws: These were temporary laws put in place in January 2014 after the paid protesters stayed on Maidan for 2 months straight. (paulcraigroberts.org/2014/02/17/us-eu-pa..) Yes, West supported the coup but no wonder it succeeded, because russian way is degradation + corruption and West way - development. Every country that became closer to EU became better and less corrupt. Really? Then why hasn't yours? You still believe this nonsense despite all that has happened. Europeans and Americans only enslave nations, never free them. Then Putin became mad his pawn lost the power and went full retard with annexation and every russian now pays for that. The Russian economy has declined a little bit, but yours has collapsed. youtube.com/watch?v=PXWCByBJChk Like I said, the choice was obvious. Russia is poor gas station compared to western developed economies. Baltics, Poland have a higher level of life already. The Baltics have always been richer. Poland is the country with the highest growth from the former Eastern Bloc. Life there is still so bad people are running away and nobody even has children anymore. Your average wage is like Romanian one with all these resources and you tell me you have a future. I am Czech. Although we are a colony of Germany with low standard of living life here is way better than in Romania. Even Russia has a higher salary, though not by much. Putin and his friends oligarchs are buttfucking russians 24/7 and the retards like you go on the internet and defend them and their geopolitic wars against population that is suffering from the same oligarchs too. Your country is the most unfair and you are still trying to enlighten me here, have a look: Both Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs were created in the 90s by the West you dumbass. Putin has at least gotten rid of the worst ones like Mikhail Khodorkovsky while you elected one as your president. What do you think the West had to say to that? They went batshit crazy that one of their oligarchical killers got jailed. Also your article only compares the major countries. Be sure Ukraine would be even worse off and especially now after your Maidan coup. It doesn't matter if it is a mistake or not. You are fucked. Russia spammed theories and all of them were lies, the rocket is yours, the buk is yours and it launched from occupied territory and went back to Russia. It's only a matter of who made the order now and leaving Hague agreement will not change anything. Nazi soldiers were persecuted after decades. Ukraine is being only slightly blamed for not being ultra-safe and closing the skies over the war-zone, but then again, retards didn't use BUK before. You were the ones who a) carpet bombed civilian areas, which made the Eastern rebels start using anti aircraft weapons b) then sent a civilian plane the same way The responsibility is on you. The rest is just wishful thinking. The West as a whole is collapsing. It won't be anyone but them who will pay for for the crimes against humanity around the world. Fuck Syria, disprove any of this. I am not sure whether using google maps the best way to prove anything, especially when the evidence looks like this. i.imgur.com/jorobbX.png Nevertheless let's assume the Russians helped the rebels using artillery at the borders of the RF. Good! I would support anyone in the world fighting you, the mass murdering aggressors. Even if North Korea sent troops to Ukraine, I would applaud them. There are videos where locals say how the retards are launching from populated areas and then relocate. Pretty much all of the videos I have seen the locals say there was no military presence in the area being shelled. There is a reason you lose every battle. You are not even aiming at military positions. Anyway, it is the result of your fucking government meddling in another country. Sorry, I am not Russian. My parents are not Russian either. None of this could happen if Russia stayed inside it's fucking borders and only retards that would propagate separatism would die in a small operation, the shit would just end. None of this would happen if there was not an illegal violent coup done by the Bandera boys. Good job at destroying your own country you degenerate. IMF has sure helped you. :D
2016-12-24 12:53
Czech is a colony of Germany? Czech Republic together with Poland are the most developed countries with slavic population because the country made soviets leave them alone for good. Your GDP has a growth for years: tradingeconomics.com/czech-republic/gdp-.. Your salary is not less than russian one, ROFL: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_c.. Poland has a high level of life compared to Russia, lol. People leave because they can relocate to a better place, simple as that. Russians can't. Again, you are blabling about Putin handling the oligarchs even though I provided a proof of Russia being the most unfair country with shit ton of oligarchs RIGHT NOW, even more unfair than Ukraine. And now you are talking about supporting the invasion after all, why bullshiting about Russia not invading at start? We could get right onto discussing if it's morally right or wrong instead of wasting time. Summary: Russia is waging proxy war against legitimate (recognized by everyone even themselves) government, deny it, you support it. West sponsored the government change, currently supports legitimate government, doesn't deny it, you are against it. West - leader in science, level of life, made every post-soviet shitholes better, you hate it. Russia - trash-tier gas station, no human life value, no science, constant wars, constant terrorist attacks, wages war against neighbors, no freedom of press/speech, no freedom to organize meetings, church laws in 2016, religious people made condom factory close because it was near church few weeks ago, you support it. Get a fucking clue.
2016-12-24 15:47
Czech is a colony of Germany? Czech Republic together with Poland are the most developed countries with slavic population because the country made soviets leave them alone for good. Your GDP has a growth for years: GDP does not tell you the whole story. Almost every company here is owned by Germans, every factory that was once Czech is now owned by foreigners. Czechs get their little salaries and the profit goes abroad. Your salary is not less than russian one, ROFL: I never said that. I said that Romanians make less than Russians. Again, you are blabling about Putin handling the oligarchs even though I provided a proof of Russia being the most unfair country with shit ton of oligarchs RIGHT NOW, even more unfair than Ukraine. Yea both countries are shit, but Ukraine is way worse. And now you are talking about supporting the invasion after all, why bullshiting about Russia not invading at start? We could get right onto discussing if it's morally right or wrong instead of wasting time. Russia never invaded Donbass, they helped Donbass after you invaded it after it decided to separate. Big difference. Summary: Russia is waging proxy war against legitimate (recognized by everyone even themselves) government, deny it, you support it. I support Russia's aid towards Donbass which is being attacked by the Maidan regime after it decided to not support the Maidan coup and separate. West sponsored the government change, Nice euphemism for an illegal violent fascist coup. currently supports legitimate government, doesn't deny it, you are against it. Yes indeed I am against a government that gets to power through a violent coup and a phony election where all the opposition parties are intimidated. West - leader in science, level of life, made every post-soviet shitholes better. Haha how can even a Ukrainian say that ROFL. The West completely destroyed you, enslaved you, looted everything you have and now you do not even have money for gas and electricity. Ukrainian pensioners live off of 40 USD a month. You are in a complete denial. You have no future. There won't even be Ukraine in 5 years. The West has destroyed you for good.
2016-12-24 16:38
 | 
Russia F1UFFERZ 
Nothing to answer if you think when people die it's good
2016-12-23 19:13
If a group of people that could be danger (potentially) to society dies after drinking some bath lotion, it's not necessarily bad. I mean people whose only happiness is to drink some shit won't help society in any way
2016-12-24 12:33
agreed
2016-12-23 19:14
 | 
Russia band1 
ukraine says about lowlifes XD ROFL TOP KEK
2016-12-25 17:06
Lithuania fRls 
If you drink you drink hard
2016-12-23 18:35
Russia yebk 
i do this daily, its good for you
2016-12-23 18:36
you never used and never drank any lotion to now so you can't affirms.
2016-12-23 18:52
f0rest | 
Russia Windcast 
roflmao there are some cities where vodka is cheaper than bath lotion
2016-12-23 18:36
xdddd bro i had never been to russia !!! but it really is like media show '?? There are many of you that wake up and the first thing they do is drinking vodka??? Nohate bro just asking sometimes i feel like a brainwashed sickfuck
it`s stereotype, I think just 0.1% of people in our country does it sometimes btw after very hard night we can drink 1 bottle of beer to avoid a headache
ahahahah ty ! before i die, i hope i can go to s peter!!!! cheers m8
u r welcome :)
why is the life expectation in russia so low ? its only 70 compared to 80 in austria. its also lower than in south america (except peru). no h8 m8 i dont judge just wondering.
2016-12-23 19:05
cold, bad ecology in some regions (obviously not as bad as un China), alcohol
2016-12-23 19:10
Dude, no hate, but cold is the most stupid excuse. Just check what russians are dying from the most.
2016-12-23 20:56
bcoz of vodka and hiv
2016-12-23 19:12
because our people ( austrians and turks most of the time ) get a shit ton of money for litteraly nothing and they can afford alot fo stuff tehy wouldn´t deserve
2016-12-23 21:40
wtf yre you talking about ? how dont you deserve money from a system you pay taxes for ? and what does "undeserved" money has to do with life expectation ?
2016-12-24 01:45
well you know working one year and then getting payed alot in the next month if you don´t work
2016-12-24 01:47
you dont get payed alot and you deserve it if you worked atleast 52weeks in the last 24months. its not charity its the law so that ppl dont fall into poverty and have to live on the streets. beside that what does that have to do with life expectation?
2016-12-24 01:55
haha putin probably did it to lower the population
zorte | 
Russia 6aLo4ka~ 
ee boyarishnik!
Up to 12 million people across the former Soviet Union consume household products like antifreeze and window cleaner as a cheap surrogate for alcohol, analysts say. ROFL Russian degenerates!
lmao
2016-12-23 18:53
up to all jews cut of parts of their penises. ROFL Israel degenerates!
2016-12-23 18:54
RpK | 
Iceland pumtac 
+
Why do you compare religion with retardness ?
2016-12-24 22:43
unlike religion you cant choose retardness. on the other hand you cant choose if you get mutilated as a kid if you are a jew. so religion = retarded = mutliation
2016-12-25 00:02
Religion is some form of retardness
2016-12-25 16:36
 | 
Russia Liberast 
Some other alcohol products contained toxic methanol But yeah who cares when you need to make hype from a few homeless people who actually drank Boyaryishnik (a bath lotion), but who really cares about them? They decided to kill themselves, it's their business And since I'm the only active user from that city, you can ask me anything
2016-12-23 18:50
It's normal in societies where human life is worth dog shit. I saw reports about boyarshnik abuse and boyarishnik "machines" months ago, nothing changed I guess.
2016-12-23 18:54
 | 
Russia Liberast 
Haven't hear anything about these machines Anyway, smart people would never drink it and they are relevant to our society Is it normal when the garbage that don't have enough money but still waste them for alcohol worth dog shit? I guess so. "Omg typical braindead ruski" you might say, but so is in many countries, in Canada, as I know, the government lets homeless people using drugs cheaply as hell and they are slowly dying
2016-12-23 19:13
i mean people who actually drank that shit are indeed stupid as shit but its not a reason to just let them die they were poor alcoholics who'd consume anything to get that sensation of being drunk lol they don't contribute to society no, but they suffer from it themselves which should be enough of a punishment
2016-12-24 12:23
ahhahaaha hohol pig talking about societies :D go outside you delusional hohol pig, try not to watch your TV 1 day at least. how can a hoho pig that believes that he has good government and strong economy even talk about Russia
2016-12-25 16:08
I can criticize whatever I want as long as I don't live in Russia, your dictatorship laws don't apply to me.
2016-12-25 16:17
Yeah the only thing you can do in Ukraine is believe that your economy is strong and that your government is good ahaha
2016-12-25 16:21
But I'm not in Russia at this very moment.
2016-12-25 16:20
2016-12-25 16:21
As you can see, I can also browse hltv.org and put some delusional russians on their place.
2016-12-25 16:22
so a delusional ukrainian believe that he has good government and a strong economy and high life quality is trying to put delusional russians on their place pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/58038393544..
2016-12-25 16:25
I don't need a strong government, strong economy to criticize anything. I can just do it you know?
2016-12-25 16:27
Why you don't criticize your country? ohh your a hohol. this is what you do. you never talk about how shit is your country
2016-12-25 17:03
 | 
Russia numanox 
u r not drinking it? i'm shocked! it is sooo delicious! mm! yummy!
methanol davai
russia is a 3rd world shithole nothing new lol
why is there methanol in bath lotion ?
you probably skpped your chemistry lessons fool
2016-12-23 18:55
yea my chemistry teacher was silver elite. explain pls
2016-12-23 18:56
because it is a fake alcohol
2016-12-23 18:58
so its a trap ?
2016-12-23 18:59
I think that the poor people have been drinking cheap alcohol, but now they are poisoned forgery
2016-12-23 19:01
yea but why do you need fake alcohol in bath lotion ? there is no fake or real alcohol in my bath products...
2016-12-23 19:06
it is not bath lotion. is a sedative on the basis of alcohol.
2016-12-23 19:07
so its fake bath lotion ? du they use real alcohol for bath lotion ?
2016-12-23 19:09
journalists are wrong, people drinking poisoned medications
2016-12-23 19:11
src?
2016-12-23 19:18
thats no source
2016-12-23 19:19
def russian alcoholics. lul
cuz it's cheaper than vodka
Drinking bath lotion ............................................________ ....................................,.-'"...................``~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`` ........................................_..........._,-%.......` ...................................,
2016-12-23 18:59
XDD
2016-12-23 19:00
in fact it is not bath lotion. is a sedative on the basis of alcohol.
2016-12-23 19:04
It just shows how awful addiction can be and how it can make people so desperate they do things without thinking.
2016-12-23 19:14
+1
2016-12-23 19:37
oh shit a non-nationalistic comment wtf
2016-12-24 12:26
russians are idiots
2016-12-23 19:28
obizhennoe der'mo, ti zhe sam russkiy, eblanat
2016-12-23 20:27
ya seb9 yje takim ne schitau, vata, idi vodku vipei i na balalaike poigrai s medvedem, otoidet srazu
2016-12-24 14:33
It's alright, a natural selection.
2016-12-23 20:25
So, less idiots and retards in my country. Everything fine
2016-12-23 20:29
but these are like 95% of your country hwo the fuck everything is fine ???
2016-12-24 22:20
who are you talking with? with me? hello son of whore
2016-12-23 20:54
 | 
Russia sergeich182 
bath lotion? wtf? who makes news for your 3rd world countries? it was nastoyka boyarishnika. it's sad to know what people don't understand that is nastoyka boyarishnika mean
2016-12-23 21:24
>gets mad people don't know what "nastoyka boyarishnika" means >doesn't explain it
2016-12-24 12:54
 | 
Russia sergeich182 
that is the plan no mercy google translate it "infusion of hawthorn"
2016-12-27 16:12
boyarisnik yes
2016-12-23 21:30
da
2016-12-24 12:59
the thing is that some poor drunk can't afford to buy normal vodka so the drink a drug called *drug name* (it doesnt matter) instead. and one shop sold a Bath Lotion with the same name
2016-12-24 12:55
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.