Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Xantares is blatant
Poland RandomAimbot 
youtube.com/watch?v=ax0yMS8jacU Space Soldiers Xantares played Godsent in ESEA premier. This game goes in to OT and Xantares is borderline rage hacking.
2016-12-30 23:11
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
broky | 
Latvia em1^ 
lul, expected
2016-12-30 23:12
hes not cheating ROFL fakin silvers
2016-12-31 10:23
 | 
Europe HLTVs Hero 
ROFL! Silvers.
2016-12-30 23:14
 | 
Sweden timecard 
+1
2016-12-31 00:40
+1
2016-12-31 01:05
 | 
Argentina CrayZ 
+1 doesn't even follow the pro scene and he wants to review/analysis it, top kek.
2016-12-31 02:04
 | 
Turkey HLTurkeyV 
everyone who thinks that he is cheating should play another fucking game and uninstall cs:go immediately. Holy shit how dumb can somebody be. This guy is putting in good numbers not only in online matches. He plays godlike on lan aswell. Get used to it.
2016-12-30 23:27
Yeah?Tell me one LAN game that he performed as he did online.
2016-12-30 23:48
2016-12-30 23:50
ty
2016-12-30 23:59
Except 2-3 events only noname events...so.
2016-12-31 03:45
 | 
Turkey Shanon 
"Except 2-3" thats actually a lot for ss, just saying
2016-12-31 10:17
Boys this is what retarded looks like. Shield your eyes!
2016-12-31 01:19
steel | 
Belarus Ruble 
You can cheat on lan. So there is no anymore ''lan'' proof players.
2016-12-31 01:59
i was dont know this details
2016-12-30 23:29
8/8
2016-12-31 01:51
United States boots 
it's CSGO, cheating is allowed
2016-12-30 23:39
 | 
Sri Lanka seKai 
expected from poorlak
2016-12-30 23:46
ahahahahhahaha turkish scene in 100% hackers just look at faceit
2016-12-30 23:51
Anyone who calls Xantares a hacker is retarded af IMO. I dm a lot, and I do mean a lot, like 1-2 hours on average per day. That is a lot but it is helping me improve and I stick to it following strict routines that I transferred from coaches from other sports. The one thing that I notice the most is that during my routine, I always find Xantares on dm servers. I see him on either on normal dm servers or aim deathmatch servers and he takes them really seriously. He stays and just keeps killing people till he reaches his target and moves on. On the other hand, I've seen other players like Apex, scream and shox practise and what they do is DM for about 15-30 minutes and move on but they do it everyday and they don't need to do the hour of practise like others as they're naturally just so good. Now, if someone were to be able to hack this well, would he not concentrate on being able to cheat without being very noticeable rather than spend hours trying to improve his aim for nothing?
2016-12-30 23:53
did xantares tell you to copy and paste this?
2016-12-30 23:57
u w8 m9?
2016-12-30 23:58
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
he can play dm to improve his natural aim or just loves this game. Even with aim hack u can play cs go everyday.
2016-12-30 23:58
Oh, yes you can. But trust me, playing deathmatch for an hour constant is no joy.
I don't find his reflexes or aim sketchy at all. Guy is young and plays alot, of course he will have quick reactions and insane aim. But as a player he came from nowhere and rekt T3 teams on his own. Also his style is very strange, he literally entries on a guy at truck by running out from A main with his AK and shoots while running and insta HS. I mean wtf? Which professional player would seriously even do that? He never checks angles or entries like you would expect from a professional player. Its always run and gun. That's the shit you see in low MM ranks, not in a professional game
2016-12-31 00:03
Which round are you talking about? I'm sure I could find an explanation as to why he could've done it.
2016-12-31 00:04
He stops though, I watched that. These demos do not show real time action, that's why the bullet went to the head before he was even aiming near it or even shooting. He ran in, pre aimed default and quad, then checked fork, saw the guy, counter strafed, sprayed at him and then moved on. They were doing a fast a take, either way he was going to run out, thus the quick pace, he was expecting to get trades even if he died, his job was to get information and to get a kill if he can.
2016-12-31 00:08
Point taken. Guy is obviously respected in the pro scene and seems quite decent from what I've watched in FPL. I don't think he cheats, although that clip was strange at a first watch.
2016-12-31 00:10
FalleN | 
World Vechnyp 
demo glitch like this, yes youtube.com/watch?v=CfHGiUCfqcU Kappa
2016-12-31 00:19
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
The problem I'm having with Xantares after having viewed that video, is that too often he seems to be a bit too aware of where to look and when. One example is this part ( youtube.com/watch?v=ax0yMS8jacU&t=10m05s ) where he clears A-site, yet he never checks boost except for that one time where they were actually boosted (according to the person talking, I did not double-check whether that's true myself). If you look in that video, he will be showing Xantares clearing A-site multiple times and the way he does it. What struck me as odd even more than him checking the boost only once (because the time he did check boost, they were jumping and falling and shit so imo there could have been sound cues giving them away as someone was standing at squeeky in hearing range), was when he was stuck watching CT-car for a bit too long compared to all the other takes (here: youtube.com/watch?v=ax0yMS8jacU&t=10m50s ). Five full seconds watching the car that one time when there's actually a guy there, when at other times when there's no one he just scans by like anyone else would do. Why? How does he know that? The commentator didn't pick that one up, but it did strike me as odd. A couple of other things I thought was pretty sketchy that I want to point out, because half of what the guy was talking about could be just gamesense and skills: This AWP-kill: youtube.com/watch?v=ax0yMS8jacU&t=13m It was a bit too fast for me to think it's legit, and on matchpoint. He definitely could have known someone was short, but exactly at that spot and him shooting right away like that? I dunno... This peek at mid: youtube.com/watch?v=ax0yMS8jacU&t=14m20s Completely ignores the top of the box. Very convenient I would say? I think this is on par with the way he cleared forklift which you said was not sketchy. The problem with how he peeks is that if he were wrong with his guesses about what angle the CT is holding from, he would have been dead. But he never seems to be wrong. I dunno.
2016-12-31 00:29
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
when he killed guy behind the truck he didn't even checked nbk and plant. For me its strange. And peeking wrong angle on mid when u have perfect gamesense.. i mean he does perfect smoke spams and doing mistakes like this..
2016-12-31 00:50
 | 
Netherlands HetIsPatat 
That's the tl;dr version of what I said, yes ;)
2016-12-31 01:11
1- maybe he watched some demos, saw godsent doing it. checked one time and they actually did it. never checked again because he thought they never gonna do it again? 2- they were mollying corners on antieco round. he was holding car because his mate at door was mollying forklift 3- thats normal kill at high level cs 4- he tried to shoulder peek. even if he didn't and actually missplaced his crosshair, who the fuck cares? "this guy is not doing 100% right thing, so he is cheating"
2016-12-31 10:45
Could just be luck though. Seemed fishier when I watched it
2016-12-31 00:07
Also, he could've just prefired that spot as he was prefiring a lot of other spots. Either way though, I believe he stopped before he shot there.
2016-12-31 00:09
xeta | 
Korea minixeta 
thats how low tier stars plays like attacker, crazyguy, machinegun.
2016-12-31 00:10
Anyone who calls Xantares a hacker is retarded af IMO. I dm a lot, and I do mean a lot, like 1-2 hours on average per day. That is a lot but it is helping me improve and I stick to it following strict routines that I transferred from coaches from other sports. The one thing that I notice the most is that during my routine, I always find Xantares on dm servers. I see him on either on normal dm servers or aim deathmatch servers and he takes them really seriously. He stays and just keeps killing people till he reaches his target and moves on. On the other hand, I've seen other players like Apex, scream and shox practise and what they do is DM for about 15-30 minutes and move on but they do it everyday and they don't need to do the hour of practise like others as they're naturally just so good. Now, if someone were to be able to hack this well, would he not concentrate on being able to cheat without being very noticeable rather than spend hours trying to improve his aim for nothing?
2016-12-31 00:45
 | 
Czech Republic J0s3e 
2016-12-31 09:39
dennis | 
Serbia serda 
You play 1-2 hours, xantares is playing atleast 3-4 hours of dm per day, and thats just when I play, god knows how many hours he actually play.
2016-12-31 10:52
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
wow it is serious proof.
2016-12-30 23:56
DrLejos | 
North America hillR 
holy fuck that is weird
2016-12-30 23:57
FalleN | 
World Vechnyp 
its Dan M job to expose
 | 
Korea Damianlee 
blatantly bad
2016-12-31 00:01
Does this guy also not realise that these demos do not show reactions like in real time? That if he were to watch kenny's demos with the older system, he would shit his pants with the negative reaction times?
2016-12-31 00:02
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
yeah demos are 16 tick or sth like that.
2016-12-31 00:04
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
32tick. But this demo from esea
2016-12-31 00:09
I do realize that as I have watched ~40 pro demos, including kennys. Kennys demo that I did was 100% legit, just look at the various videos on my channel
2017-01-01 16:07
this guy is dumb lol what awaste of 18min fsfsfs
2016-12-31 00:13
FalleN | 
World Vechnyp 
Is Xantares first ko1n customer?
2016-12-31 00:16
Germany tayf 
nice try goldnova!
2016-12-31 00:23
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
i just watched some of this guys' other videos. not only xantares... according to him, players like byali, fallen, k0nfig, stewie2k, mixwell, shox all and more... all cheaters, man. for this guy, whole fuckin scene is about cheaters. he knows it by super slowed 32 tick demos.
2016-12-31 00:52
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
u are wrong. He didn't say they are cheating. He just reviews demo and and shows the suspicious moments
2016-12-31 00:58
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
then he should. because they are way more suspicious than xantares'... this guy puts shroud joking about hacks on his stream to back his stupid story, like he was actually confessing cheats. he puts thorin's comments, like thorin ever played the fucking game. sorry, but he's a fucking joke. This whole cheat thing is the similar thing with the aliens, anyways. you either believe it or don't. there is no proof in it.
2016-12-31 01:10
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
nerdy who carried subtle on lan get vacced. And cheats isn't real.. U just blind fanboy who tries to defend xantares. I want to believe in xantares, but this moments is really weird
2016-12-31 01:13
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
i am not saying cheats aren't real. i am just saying people love conspiraciesover truth. that nerdy guy only played 2 LAN events and his ratings aren't that great at them. xantares LAN events only in 2016: hltv.org/?pageid=247&statsfilter=2057&pl.. if xantares is cheating online, he should suck on LAN... or maybe he's got influence on organizers i don't know if he's that powerful.
2016-12-31 01:20
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
If he has cheats that bypasses all anticheats why not cheat on lan? Organizers don't checks for another hardware in mouse or you can simply replace the mouse giving the other to check. No one will use visuals on pro scene.
2016-12-31 01:25
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
the guy says he uses an old microsoft mouse implying it's rigged for cheats or shit, while xantares actually uses a zowie mouse like majority of the scene does. fk1 if i am not wrong... these pros dedicate their lives to this shit. there is a thing called "predicting the enemy". they even know how many secs it takes for enemy to get from one spot to another on any map. and we treat them like we do to silvers ffs.
2016-12-31 01:35
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
But this match was months ago if not wrong. And i know timings to common spots but u cant predict every movement cuz it is imposibble. Mouse is doesn't matter, because you can inject cheat on every modern mouse.
2016-12-31 01:43
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
ok man it's the alien thing. i said what i believed. i can't make further arguments...
2016-12-31 01:45
All of those players cheat.
2016-12-31 03:36
k0nfig demo was pretty clean
2017-01-01 20:30
weird
2016-12-31 01:08
 | 
Turkey zekicamurcu 
this demo is buggy as fuck .
2016-12-31 01:09
"aimlock on the feet, that is something that is happening lately" Jesus fucking christ. So if someone accidentaly puts his aim right on top of the guy's head, "clear cheats" If its only close to them, "that's how cheats work retard, its like a magnet" And now even if it's on the feet it's a "new way of cheating" Some people should kill themselves, holy shit
2016-12-31 01:15
 | 
Turkey DebbSoray 
silvers... they shouldn't talk about cs.
2016-12-31 01:53
From the first clip where he goes up ladder on cache I just turned off the video, you're trying really hard to make it look like he's cheating but from the very first clip of the video I can see this video is bullshit, everyone climbs like that in this game and you try to make it look like an aimlock lmao (yes he aimlocks his feet lmao, actually his crosshair never goes near the guy he's just climbing the ladder and his crosshair passes underneath one of the players in A main's feet lmfao) not going to waste 20 mins watching this garbage, you'll have to try way hard than that to bait me.
2016-12-31 01:17
From the youtube comments: "Dude you're both clueless and jealous as fuck , retire slowly... I got triggered not by your opinion but by the mode you provide it and your clueless demo review so i'll give my opinion also. Just thinking anyone better than you is cheating just because your poor knowledge can't match all his experience and handle high level skills is pathetic. I mean you can't even tell what is he doing and why but just crying "aimlock here, aimlock there, no one can do this , a pro would/should do different, bla bla" when in fact you can't do this... alot of ex-quake/CoD players have unreal aim, coming from 10-15 years of hardcore playing and dedication for practice, some are genetic more talented and raised in a favorable environment to fulfill their potential. in this demo you can see just the bottom line of how amazing people can be . is not even that impressive also, i saw way more sketchier / unreal plays, shit happens but without a reason behind , just happens to hit a 360 noscope or a jumpshot or wallbang, not meaning is hacking but rather luck. the gotv demos have few bugs you should be aware of , some of them being no lag compensation for spectators, low 32 tick replay ,flash bugs timing and smoke dispersion bugs . As a fellow premier player i can definitely explain what's going on in 99% of this demo , clearly and objective. He is a really experienced player, very smart and skilled also with alot of LAN notoriety behind. Device streamed this match live and other pros have less to no charge against Xantares, he proved himself as one of the best for a long time; i remember when me, keiz. gux and niko(blank at that time) were facing him at Dream hack Skelleftea II 2008. My advice for you is to stay on your level and stop trash talking people because your inferiority complex, stop being a retarded scum also, watch carefully and objective when reviewing a demo not blaming someone of cheating from the beginning but rather offering him the benefit of the doubt, considering him innocent until the end, thinking more deep about game situations and conditions and proving him wrong on evident facts with eloquent arguments not self-biased / subjective thoughts. Can't wait for your video on "shroud rage hacking" you salty peanut. who is this? you?
2016-12-31 01:18
I didn't make any comment on his video I literally just said in my comment I loaded up the video watched the first clip and than closed the video and came to HLTV to make a comment. This is a really sad attempt at a bait bro how can you not see this? I mean aimlocking to feet come on this is taking it a little bit overboard, these kids who put videos out there is the reason legitimate accusation never gain any traction, they ruin it for people who have creditable arguments when they put this retarded stuff out there. Also you can look through my comments to see my writing style this is nothing like anything I've written and my English is no where as good as this comment.
2016-12-31 01:22
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
1st moment is really retarded. But other moments in middle of video and in end really strange. I recommend you to watch this and say your opinion after
2016-12-31 01:29
Waste 20 mins on that? crosshair placement a little bit of game sense fuck no, I know he isn't cheating Valve reversed his overwatch ban when it happened, I'm going to trust Valve more than a bunch of 12 year old kids accusing every player as a cheater.
2016-12-31 01:31
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
hahaha. You're so afraid of being wrong that denying all possibilities of cheating. Who is idiot after this? Don't checking positions where enemy was before, with sniper has reaction time of triggerbot with delay 0-30ms. I like xantares and want to believe, but again this moments is suspicious.
2016-12-31 01:38
I don't give a flying fuck about Xantares actually and I never denied shit please stop wasting my time you dumb kid. Valve cleared his shit he was never banned because he was using a cheat he was banned cause shit players like yourself can't tell the difference from cheats and someone who isn't shit at the game voting on his demo through overwatch beta. Valve reversed the overwatch ban after it happened end of story, there is nothing else to discuss about the matter that's why I can't stand kids like yourself, you deny facts and rather go off opinions/speculation and shit no point discussing anything.
2016-12-31 09:54
i saw the video, i think the dude is retarded and xantares is clean but i just wonder about who the owner of that comment is because of he line "i remember when me, keiz. gux and niko(blank at that time) were facing him at Dream hack Skelleftea II 2008.". I thought is you, dunno why (probably writing alike :))
2016-12-31 01:30
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
couldn't find this on utube. the guy deleted or what?
2016-12-31 01:47
i think it was the 6th or something scroll down to user "insane tech"
2016-12-31 01:51
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
nope checked all but found nowhere. i think the guy deletes the comments he don't like.
2016-12-31 01:59
2016-12-31 02:20
TIL how many turkish comments I can filter out and deny by making "cry" a keyword on the youtube comment filter.
2017-01-01 16:22
2016-12-31 02:00
Xantares is living proof that you can aimlock up to 20 times in a game and people won't even consider the fact that he is cheating. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kids falling for this shitty bait in 2016 lmao, aimlock to the feet lmao, I'm so done with how stupid the low idiots in this community are it's actually one of the funniest accusations I've ever seen and made me have a nice laugh XD.
2016-12-31 01:29
LUL are you retarded. There is proof out there of offsets you autistic fuck. Honestly hilarious how uneducated you're on the subject but still try to act like you know what you're talking about. youtube.com/watch?v=jMYSDbhxq5w youtube.com/watch?v=L6AhLuVZ2jo youtube.com/watch?v=rHa8js95sw8&t=15s
2016-12-31 01:49
yeah there is nothing like crosshair placement u silvers think everyone on the pro scene is cheating
 | 
Sweden X-rAy 
hes shady as fuck tbh- the way he checks and prefires corners and other time just ingores is really suspicious. some sort of aimlock prolly. when i enter the side i check all corners everytime, thats how pros do... not random prefires checks... still...he could be just lucky on decision making, we've all done suspicious stuff sometimes.. game is about luck too. btw i used intelimouse until last year best mouse, all new mouses are pretty much copies of microsoft intellimouse
2016-12-31 01:27
xantares uses ec2-a for months dude
2016-12-31 01:31
he has used the za12 from what i can see. last two lans at least have been with the imo1.1 tho.
2016-12-31 01:47
this video was really good rip xantares
2016-12-31 01:36
haha this guy doesn't even know how good the mlto4 mice are. shitters like this make other shitters believe people cheat.
2016-12-31 01:39
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
this guy actually doesn't know xantares doesn't use it any more. he uses a zowie mouse.
2016-12-31 02:02
last two lan tournaments xantares has been using his imo
2016-12-31 03:20
 | 
Turkey AdwigomweN 
what a retard ahaha
2016-12-31 01:48
jesus christ, rip xantares
2016-12-31 01:57
steel | 
Belarus Ruble 
It is even more sad that there is people who believe that pro players dont cheat. And still they dont have any good argument against these pretty obvious clips. 1-2 clips might be luck when same player have many clips in one or many matches it is obvious he is hacking.
2016-12-31 02:03
it is even more sad that there is people who believe that all pro players cheat. And still they dont have any good argument against these pretty standard clips. 1-2 clips might be luck when same player have many clips in one or many matches it is obvious he is not hacking.
2016-12-31 02:05
steel | 
Belarus Ruble 
Did i say all pro players cheat? Next time you play mm and accused someone cheating just remember its luck no hacks :) Just keep living in your delusional world. It is just normal that people will do anything for the win it is so rigged.
2016-12-31 02:09
and yet all you have is words and salt, kids like you all can't understand what is like being a pro, because you're jumping to conclusion too fast due to lack of experience. grow up already, xantares isn't cheating in this video and neither all pros are pro because everyone can do the same .
2016-12-31 02:17
steel | 
Belarus Ruble 
If you cant spot human aim vs ''computer'' aim that is not my problem. People like you are the problem. You are probably basic sheep.
2016-12-31 21:48
that guy is so bad at cs. it's so sad that he wastes his time making videos like this about shit he knows nothing about. borderline mental illness. want a clue on someone who is actually cheating? my hint is platinum eswc roster
2016-12-31 02:09
well, microsoft argument is so shit lol so i dont wanna watch full video
2016-12-31 02:06
xantares is using ec2-a for months. OP is one of those retards picking up on everything he can without a logic. like when you have a good point but misspell one word and he say : "your point is wrong because you can't even spell correctly " i saw whole video, only thing worth is xantares's great knowledge.
2016-12-31 02:12
 | 
Poland kurwafa 
hes not using ec2-a for months though, like two weeks ago gruby asked xantares what mouse he plays on and he said imo1.1
2016-12-31 02:32
u sure? he made a fb post about ec2-a..
2016-12-31 02:33
 | 
Poland kurwafa 
mm yeah im pretty sure
2016-12-31 02:34
 | 
Turkey tastemycobra 
WTF? and i am pretty sure i watched karus' stream; xantares said he is using fk1 for weeks...
2016-12-31 02:38
NiKo | 
Montenegro izotonik 
At fork situation a fucking nade was thrown to A Main from the exact spot where ct player is standing, where he looks first and where he MUST have looked.This demo review is just kek, click bait
2016-12-31 02:15
 | 
Kazakhstan kanjargo 
U can use blatant aimbot even spinbot anyway community will defend you..
2016-12-31 02:26
paz | 
Turkey Erdem_E 
c r i n g e
2016-12-31 02:36
silver cringe. not taking callouts, good crosshair placement and sound into consideration
2016-12-31 03:38
 | 
Turkey AdwigomweN 
They play official matches at gaming house everytime already hes not cheating xd just delete this shit post
2016-12-31 04:59
Nothing else expectef from a poorlack whos crying ;(((( Kurwaaaa maccc
2016-12-31 05:04
rofl
2016-12-31 09:49
lmao this guy is worse than dan m. what a retard. i lost 80% of my gamesense by listening him
2016-12-31 10:28
Silver.
2016-12-31 10:36
OH MY FUCKING GOD THESE SILVER KIDS GAVE ME EBOLA hahahahaha
2016-12-31 21:10
Virtus.pro
BIG
Cloud9
Renegades
Heroic
MAD Lions
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.