Thread has been deleted
Last comment
JW is Playing FPL and GODSENT misses WESG
 | 
Australia LACH1E 
His team skips WESG and he's probably in Sweden and playing fpl, it makes me think that they are just boot camping and practicing for the major after being beaten by tier 4 EU. Maybe flusha needed new cheats coded ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Nobody knows and maybe nobody ever will. (as I finish writing this I see schneider's tweet)
2017-01-11 21:42
 | 
Australia LACH1E 
those numbers were ment to be a lenny face
2017-01-11 21:42
2017-01-11 21:43
 | 
Slovakia wai7ing 
2017-01-11 21:44
Godsent disband Source:JW
2017-01-11 21:44
2017-01-11 21:49
 | 
India StraightEdge 
hey guys, JW here, i just wanna point out quickly that it is not true that we never said anything or didnt comment anything. It is however true we took this decision and told them very last minute, something we feel is very unprofessional and a very egoistic thing to do, but at the same time we felt we really had to take this decision, for everyones well being and for the major coming up. I dont in any way want to try and put WESG in a bad light here, cus they shouldnt, the reaction i got when i contacted them about this felt very light, they didnt seem to take it too hard and from my understanding they somewhat understood and respected us. But it is obvious it has been some sort of misscommunication here, i even asked them last night when they would announce it because i guessed they would want a statement of some sort but they just told me they would release it in 7 hours or so. As you know we have some very very tough months behind us and we thought that qualifying for the major would fix alot for us, confidence, trust, but the loss to PRIDE made it obvious to us that its not the case. Me personally have felt very stressed about only having about 24 hours at home betwen the WESG event and the major, combined with the stress that our team have been doing dogshit and not progressed a tiny bit and i know my teammates share this feeling. No one in our team have ever been in this situation in our whole carreers and its really hard to point fingers or explain how the feelings are so for everyones sake we simply had to put the mental state and the well being of all the players in focus here and simply go all in for the major, its our last shot, we dont know how to move on. They told us they didnt want to replace us with a chinese team which i understand, it was very last minute as i said and we all send out our deepest apologize to WESG and the fans here. I know what i wrote here maybe doesnt make that much sense, im just trying to shed some light to you guys, it wasnt like we just didnt show up, it was last minute yes, but we tried to "help out" if it makes sense.. I will try to answer questions if i see any good one Small edit: We will do our best we can to show a strong, motivated and happy face at the major, we will take this time and use it in the best possible way we can. Once again, i cant stress enough how sad i am that we had to take this decision, but in the end its hopefully for the best even if its hard to see it right now.. Thanks for all the support
2017-01-11 21:45
 | 
Bulgaria leanyyyy 
ROGUE > HOMESENT WE SMART WE LOYAL WE FRIENDLY WE FROM ROGUE #RUNROGUE
2017-01-11 21:46
read #8 old info man
2017-01-11 21:51
 | 
Poland dnbk1ng 
2017-01-11 21:57
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.