Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Source killed it. Every conversation I see these days about 1.6 dying and CS:GO being the coup de grace are essentially the same arguments and conversations that took place around the time Source was coming out, and 1.6 was doomed. I beta tested Counter-Strike I beta tested CS:Source I am testing CS:GO I remember the first time I saw Counter-Strike. At that time my friends and I had settled in on the idea that FPS games on the 64 were still a good use of our time. My friend Jason had been a big HL1 fan and as a result, had his hands on two copies of this game, and it was all he talked about. He had two computers downstairs - So as long as we could kick his dad off of Diablo, we could LAN together, and it became our new thing. We woudl all show up to Jason's house to get drunk, smoke weed, and play video games, but now it was, "wait your turn for the PC" not the controller. We had rules: 1) Your turn didn't count until you had enough money to purchase armor and a rifle, so you get a save round if needed. 2) If you do not get a frag in a round, your turn is over. 3) You are not allowed to camp, and that included CT side. 4) You were not allowed to bait, you had to rush in with your teammate (the other computer in the room). 5) You were not allowed to shoot at an enemy your teammate was already shooting, you were to trust your teammate, and not take his kill, because you should be worried about the next guy. The name we always used in-game was RAMBO and RAMB0 de_dust man... de_dust... We remember how bad it sucked when the beta went public, because all of these "noobs" started playing and we missed the way things were before. The game got popular really fast soon enough it seemed like it had taken over the world. Things were really different. Soon enough, I got my first solid computer, and for one reason and one reason only, Counter-Strike. I remember how everyone hated going to Steam - As it seems, everyone hated any change at all, or at least someone did. I can only think of a few additions to the game or changes that went over well. But, the game survived all of the changes. and just seemed to keep on growing. It seemed like every time the community got thin, a new generation of little brothers and friends and StumbleUpon's came along to refuel the fire. It never seemed to require sponsors to survive... Just peoples desire to play it, because it kicks ass! And besides, sponsors were for LAN teams and servers are cheap. It was about having a good time and winning, bragging rights, not money. The chance to win money or be on a winning team at a LAN tournament was just in addition to the better reasons to play the game, right? These days, kids bring up money and sponsors as though they are needed for them to have a good time and compete, even though at the moment they aren't getting paid shit to play, don't have any sponsors, and haven't left their house in 6 months, let alone traveled to Europe to play against ESC in the finals. Why even be bothered by or concerned with the state of EG's Counter-Strike 1.6 funding? Perhaps it would be nice if we were better represented in WCG, etc, but I don't see how that has any impact on my desire to play the game personally... Is it that all of these kids are living a pipe dream and think that they are next in line? That if EG can just keep it alive until you get there, than you will get your shot at some kind of fame or fortune or well deserved or needed recognition? Are you even out of open yet? Even if you are a top main team, did you start in open because you thought you would be traveling to China in the next few years to win a Cup for the US? Are you really not playing this game because you enjoy it? Because you enjoy competition? Because if you are playing this game in the hopes of a pay out you might want to rethink your life plan. Is that why you are mad at EG? Because if he leaves to join the real world and start a career that will earn him a living he is proving to you that your dream is dead? I don't think people are afraid no one will be playing 1.6 anymore when they freak about these things, I think they are afraid that the dream is dead, not 1.6 It seems, that the dream of being a champion getting paid has replaced the game itself right? As though something... Some... Thing... Replaced the game only promise this game can give you - you might enjoy it - with some other promise... I wonder what could have managed that? Anyways... So... Source now... Seemed a long time coming - "We are making counter-strike Source on our new engine" People genuinely seemed excited. Including myself. I thought, "Wow, updated graphics and audio, that's gonna kick ass!" So, I got my hands on beta. I loaded the game, joined a west server, and started playing... de_dust man... de_dust... I disconnected. Ewww... VGUI menus... And the numbers are all wrong... Time to config. I did what I could... I got it running smooth and started digging in. I gave it the best shot I could... I even attended a few LAN events that first year to give it the best chance that I could... But in the end... No one I knew, including myself, could get over how bad the version of the game was. It just seemed like anyone with a mouse could get a HS with a running spray... It just... Wasn't as skilled... Wasn't as competitive... And with the rest of the world sticking with 1.6 as well, it settled it, and back to 1.6 we went. It seemed lacking in so many ways, pretty, but lacking. A lot of it had to do with just how the game felt, the D3D lag, the inherent blur, the over done graphics and do-dads, the flying junk, the lack of freedom and feel of 1.6 was missing and well, it had to go. Source survived of course in its own fashion but very much as a separate life. Two different games and two different communities. Now, during that period of time, here are the things that were said, and the things that happened (for all you youngins that don't remember) 1) No one wants to sponsor 1.6 teams anymore, why would they, no need for their updated hardware, you can play 1.6 on an Atari, and 1.6 teams are losing their sponsors left and right. Which was true. Why would they? And teams were losing sponsorships left and right, and 1.6 tournaments and leagues were failing, dropping in value, and other games were starting to get the big pay days. 2) It was during a period of time where the players were changing, people were retiring, teams the people had grown to love were vanishing, and it just helped signal, 'its dead' But it didn't die. People just got replaced. New teams got a day in the sun. New sponsors started coming around. Old sponsors started coming back, and the community lived on. 3) Leagues are pushing for Source (would you be interested in a discounted CS:S PC upgrade kit from CEVO?) Of course they did. Of course sponsors did. Of course... But money talks and graphics walk. Demographics and marketing management win the race. Slowly, it all started to come back. It not only came back... It got even bigger for a while. Than, not just Counter-Strike, but every video game started going in to the competitive dark ages. The CPL died, prize pools dropped in leagues for every game, big dogs came and failed, and the US gaming scene was getting trampled on. Fortunately, the international scene doesn't give a shit how we feel and kept on trucking. Well what happened? Well the same kids that play Counter-Strike 1.6 play other games and other FPS and those new games cost more to advertize on and games like 1.6 become a cheap way for a company to advertize to that demographic. Those kids equipment breaks over time and they need to decide what they will buy to replace it. They do other thing with their PC that require an upgrade. In the end, numbers matter and saturation is very important - And the cost of sponsoring a team and a little league is pennies on the dollar advertizing to a large global community. So that brings me to now. CS:GO This time around... I was not nearly as excited after I had been burned by Source. I loaded the game, smoked a bowl, and joined a server. de_dust man... de_dust... I disconnected right away... Went and tried to play with the settings... Found a few solutions... Logged back in... Now this time around right away there is de_dust and de_dust2 - thank god, because I fucking hate de_dust... Well... de_dust2 is played out as well, but at least it makes more sense to me... I hop on and play for a little bit, but the traffic on the servers was crumby and mostly ended up with a few humans and a bunch of bots anyways... So, I decided to just make my own server with bots. I looked at the recoil... Threw some fire on the ground... Bounced some nades.. Sat in some spots... Just... Trying to get a feel for it... First thing I noticed is how awful the movement is. 1.6 to Source I didn't like, and this movement is horrific, and I think even by Source standards would feel very confining and stiff and aimed too far at realism (it feels a lot like Americas Army, if you have ever played that) 1.6 is great because it isn't trying to be real, its really trying to be Counter-Strike. You can bunny hop, crouch jump, air strafe, russian walk, long jump, count jump, boost, wall bang, stack on a teammates head, and learn tricks with pistols and rifles - Control your recoil, up shot, pocket shot, strafe shooting, learn how to really one deag, no scope, and tea-bag a downed enemy, its awesome! In CS:GO... You cannot jump two times in a row - The reason being is that they want the player to be more 'grounded' and by doing this they eliminate unrealistic character movements. It feels so dead... You can't strafe yourself around in the air... Because that isn't realistic... You can't crouch bop, because humans are only capable of jumping as high as they can to see over an object... I remember I was looking for my keys the other day... And I thought they might be behind my monitor, so I started jumping up and down ever over one-Mississippi to see if I could spot them... Even strafing is wrong in CS:GO - It wasn't as bad in Source... But basically the way the player moves, you cannot simply strafe out a particular distance, than strafe back in a particular distance, repeat - It wants to base the distance you traveled on how your feet were actually positioned physically each time - So, if you hit A for .5 seconds on the dot, than hit D for .5 seconds on the clock, each will result in a different distance traveled, making it very hard to look around a corner, take cover, and repeat. This just added to how uncomfortable movement felt. The animation they have decided to go with is very Source like, of course. With that big scissor leg action when a player runs and strafes at the same time. However, it is way over done, and it creates a problem - If a player is strafing around a corner full speed, their body may go perfectly upright like a stick at the edge of the corner, and than suddenly appear on your screen with their legs far apart - As though they suddenly increased in speed, BIG TIME - The end result is that attempting to hold a corner, like sitting platform as a CT in B and trying to blast a T when he comes around the corner can feel really impossible - Not only that, but the jarring action of the movements makes the head not move at one fluent speed, it bounces around the corner. In contrast to 1.6 this is a big difference. Basically, in 1.6, you have some different things that can happen, and all of which are decided by the player, not the game. Someone can be crouching, standing, jumping, walking, running, and do all kinds of things coming around the corner - But each time they do it, it looks the same, and the head depending on their speed, stays a centered target. In GO, it is just luck of the draw how the game decides to send you around the corner - If you are lucky, you will get the right movement... In CS:GO the default pistols can wall bang anything a rifle can. You can shoot people in the head through DD with a standard Glock. The game actually displays a "wall with a bullet going through it" to announce that someone got someone through an object. This is of course to make us feel better some how... Like oohh yuuuhh! You can wall bang in GO! Well... No more than source... And you can try to play to my soft spot and tell my inner 1.6 that this new "wall bang" logo means something, but trust me, I have shot damn near everything in that game with someone standing behind it, and you will be hard pressed to find something you can "wall bang", even if it looks like it would be an obvious choice (its just a box) but its not just a "box" its a box made up of little boxes and objects and its a no-GO... The AWP... Well... If you like to no-scope, retire it. They took the that concept out. You can roughly be accurate if someone close, like nearly touching you, but for the most part, it has the delay+truly not accurate+will not fire if done fast+double delay if you switch back to it... Basically the awp... You have to just hold still and make the shot... Since you can't use MOVEMENT to off set fire rate (as in, take the shot, GTFO!) - Awping is going to be very umm... Shitty... The bullet isn't accurate held down either, so you can't shoot, hold down, hit the next target... You can't just use movement to pop around the corner, take your shot, and get right back around the corner, and you can't practice attempting such methods, because each time you repeat that same thing in the same spot, you will get a new result, and appear to the enemy in a way the game has decided for you, and the movement is so stiff, getting back around the corner and back out again will just be suicidal. In 1.6, I can learn to shoot better, because I can expect nearly the same result, if not the exact same result, based on my method of shooting. For example a lot of you know some tricks to land a 1 deag based on your movement, and the movement of your crosshair - or how to upshot (lan tap) - Etc... Most people know two bullets with the m4 and to pull down slightly on the second, etc. In CS:GO that concept is dead as well. I tried just about everything and concluded that no matter how hard I tried, I could not make the bullets perform the same way twice. In 1.6, the game has the same elements, but its a controllable scenario, and it repeats in some basic ways. Just like in 1.6, in GO, the first bullet out of your gun is not center of your crosshair, just close to it. Could be a little up, a little to the left, etc - But, in 1.6 I can use movement to make that first shot even closer - In GO, it doesn't seem possible - But that isn't a big deal, I mean, most people don't try to 1 click everything anyways, they at least shoot a 2 or 3 shot burst... Now, in 1.6 I know that second bullet will rise, and I can even learn to control that... But in GO, the second bullet that comes out of the gun if I tap twice, might go down, it might really go down, hell, if I pull down on the second shot just slightly to adjust for recoil, it might hit them in the knee! But man, what if I don't pull down and this time it decides its going to go up! WHAT IF I PULL UP AND IT GOES UP! ZOMG! Which means skill and practice are being shit on, once again. Everyone will be on a more even playing field, 'shoot two bullets and hope they work, just aim high' - Challenging right? Just reminds me of a Q&A I watched, someone asked what Desert Eagle they were going with, the 1.6 version, or the Source version (the 1.6 version being the one that requires skill and the Source version which is easier in general but is not controllable the way the 1.6 version is) and the answer was "The Source Version" - Of course, because that was his answer to every single question. Every single question regarding, "is this part of the game going to be like 1.6 or Source" was followed by, "Its Source" - "Its the Source version" - "We thought we would keep that concept from Source" - "We liked the way it worked in Source" - So, if you like Source, who knows, you might love this change in graphics and stiffer movement after all? Now the look of the game is pretty cool. I think it could be more a little different on the weapon models and the like, but over all, graphically, its a nice looking game, I mean, in that tradition of HL2 FPS games anyways. The color differences between T and CT take a minute to get a feel for - They got away from the CT's being blue and black and the T's being other, they look a lot a like. It isn't as busy and holy-wtf-did a tire just hit that guy in the head behind those three planters and a fountain in that hazy dusty corner! as Source, which is I guess one positive. Now, one thing that Source and 1.6 have in common is the ability to ninja-some-shit. You can sneak over and plant, you can do all kinds of things - But in GO sound is impressively telling. For example: I can (not kidding) hear the T planting the bomb in A site, from B site. You can hear a CT defuse from the other side of town as well. The nades are more like 1.6 - That seemed to be the one thing 1.6 was good for, was having some kind of control over the bounces that the nade is going to take - I mean it won't let you hut flash from a light fixture but at least I can throw it at a wall and bounce it around the corner easily. They have added a few things by now I am sure you are aware of. 1) No more USP its now the 92000 - Pretty much shoots like the USP - But at least it has an excuse to not shoot just like one I suppose? New gun? New recoil.. Makes sense. 2) They are making the otherwise useless guns in 1.6 more powerful, so that the sub class and random nonsense has a better place. I am not sure 100% what they intend to do to accomplish that, but we will see. I know playing with the P90 that it isn't going to replace anyone's buy system as far as I can tell. 3) They added a decoy grenade. Basically, you throw it, and it sounds like some idiot shooting at complete random somewhere in a game you can't spam in. Think of this as the new "fake flash" because its retarded. You can't spam, which means throwing that thing closet won't make scare anyone, they will just wonder what you are shooting at, because no one on their team has spotted or shot at anyone in that area, and I guess you will understand how dumb it is even more when you get a chance to waist like 50 bucks buying this game proving me right before you re-up on your promise to play 1.6 for life - Just wait until you hear it, lol. 4) They added bird shit - I mean - ruined the maps - I mean gave a perm advantage to the CT's - I mean they added a molotov cocktail. I'm not even going to get in to this or any excuse anyone has to think this is a good idea, not at the moment anyways, it seems as self explanatory as the shield did. 5) For now they seem to be back and forth on whether or not the new CT rifle will have a silencer option or not. Maybe they are worried they will make it invisible to the human ear or something... 6) There are two modes, one for nubes, and one for less nubes. One has FF and you can actually smack in to your teammates. The other, you can run right through your teammates like a KZ mod and FF is off, you also start with more money in the even nubier version of the game. How lame is that? COD gets a realism MOD, so does BF, so does L4D (because we all know how realistic that game is) - But Counter-Strike gets the opposite? It gets a regular and a chin-strap? WTF?! 7) You now have more crosshair options and a new crosshair to choose from. Colors and size and all that jazz... New crosshair is alright if you like a dot in the center but, if you like the dot, you might not like all the random shit hanging off of the dot that appears to be nothing more than decorative. Yet, you switch back to the "classic crosshair" and than you feel jipped because you don't have a center dot... yay... [8)] Awp scope now has like... Artifacts when you move, blurring effects, and will try to be dynamic - As in, you are scoped, you move a little bit, the lines on the crosshair will blur and shift until the gun is decidedly accurate again. 9) Guns no longer hold a V like angle towards the center of your screen, they face more "out" and away and "straight" from the body, doesn't really make a difference, but does make for a change in reference point for your eyes in measure distance when no scoping, but, fuck it you can't no scope in this game anyways. 10) They are going to add a ranked system where you are are matched up to play 5v5 with people in your "skill level" which I suppose is earned through playing 5v5, pubbing, pugging, whatever you want to call it - Basically if you are doing better than the other matched up randoms around you you can climb the latter of random success to no where. Its a match system like L4D has basically, and you can choose normal or noob mode when you launch the game, which will decide what kind of game you are connected. If there are not enough players on or a server available for your skill level, you will be paired up with someone, and bots will be provided at no additional charge. 11) Smoke are amazing. One smoke is like 4 in earlier versions of the game. 12) You can hold one of each of the nades, no more, you can't have two flashes, that would just be stupid. 13) Two CT's spawn with kits automatically. You can drop the kit to someone else or keep one, but you cannot buy one. 14) Apparently, which I have not personally seen yet, they added another weapon to the game, which is a stun gun. Apparently its 1,000 dollars and its one hit one kill medium range or closer. I can just picture a save round with 5 CT's stacking a bomb site all for a grand total of 5K, and they are all holding a one shot one kill weapon. Though I recall him saying (correct me if I'm wrong) that it replaces your pistol, and you can't have a pistol and that at the same time, so I suppose if you missed you would have to knife, because the stun gun only shoots once and cannot be reloaded. I am quite sure though if the T's rushed a bomb site and you had 3 source deagles, two molotovs, and 2 stun guns, you could wreck someone for pretty cheap. All in all... This game so far is a steaming pile of shit. They act like they are going to test it for ages and listen to everyone and make changes, but what changes? When they DV team talks about it, they say that they are not interested in pleasing the "oddities" that the 1.6 community likes, that they are happy crippling the movement, that they like the changes they are making and think 'people will grow to like them too, or at least get used to them' - And the only changes they state they are willing to make (the only input the seem to want) is about "balancing maps" and "not over powering anything" - I am willing to bet the majority of the 1.6 community agrees that the 1.6 deagle takes far more skill and would prefer to have a deagle that performs exactly the same way - or really close to it - but they have already stated that they are sticking with and seem to just love the overpowered Skill-Free Source version that makes an eco round damn near as powerful as a buy round with just a simple, point-and-click skill level. Another thing I noticed about the game, which "some people" try to show a video of as if it has meaning - Is this attempt to make the recoil appear 1.6 "like" - OHh... Look at that... That recoil pattern shaped like a t-bone - its so tasty, right! Well here is the issue: Yes, it produces a more 1.6 version recoil, spray - what have you - But something strange happens when you try to look at that pattern, and use that "consistent" feedback from the game in order to CONTROL your recoil - It doesn't work right... Why? Because they also nerfed this part of the game - What they did was make it so that when you pull down, or make an adjustment, it makes one too, at complete random, and prevents you from (I dunno what else they could be thinking but) unrealistically control that many bullets or something? I suppose, yes, you can 'control it better' but you can't actually 'control it' the way you can in 1.6, you can't REALLY learn it, because its always changing based on every little thing you do, and every little thing you do exactly the same, produces a different result... So, you can take Heatons "this is how you spray with Z AK-47" advice and chuck that out the window, the only advice anyone will be able to give one another is, "either never spray at multiple targets or just pull down and hope the game decides the bullets will hit that guy" - I mean, I like the idea personally that I can gauge what pattern is coming out of my gun and manage it, keeping my bullets in a better grouping for the target, knowing that I I will need to stay right, than left, or left, than right, its a skill and quick decision - Again, its just another one of those things that once you remove, you remove skill, and make a more equal ground for people (the casual gamer) I mean, shouldn't we already know we are fucked once again by another dumb version of counter-strike when the DEV team says, "we want to keep casual and console players happy" - You can't make everyone happy... Shouldn't you maybe make the majority of the people that own your product to began with (1.6) that still purchase and play that old game happy? Isn't there enough money in that alone? And won't those other idiots purchase it and not know the difference anyways? This game survives on its competitive community, not the same guy that plays GTA and Madden and hunts and pecks his emails at work and doesn't like those computer-thing-a-ma-jiggers. So, why not please the people that are dedicated to your product... Fucking idiots... Anyways... Counter-Strike 1.6 isn't dead unless YOU kill it. Sponsors will come back if you hold your ground because that is what history has shown us. That this many people that are PC buyers to market your bullshit at is just too tempting in the end. They have tried to kill 1.6 before and failed. I don't think they will succeed this time. But, at least for the first year this game is out, plenty of people will give it a try, they will play in divisions, and just like Source enough people will play it, nubes and transformers, that it will have a place I suppose in the tree of Counter-Strike. As far as I care... If you play this game and it is released without being so much like 1.6 that you can hardly complain about the difference, you are a fucking traitor and a tool. But don't worry about it - Right? Because the statement from the dev team, "Most of the things people like about 1.6 are just oddities and preferences from that version" is a clear indication that they intend to be on "our side" I for one will not support this blunder by buying it. Testing it will have been enough. If someone comes out with a MOD from it that is 1.6, I'll try that, but until than, I am not going to support Valve if Valve doesn't support its real audience. I wasted enough money on their useless junk last time around. ===================================================================================== Source: play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topic..
2012-04-05 13:33
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Lost my interest after seeing "Source killed it". What a joke.
2012-04-05 13:35
41 replies
+1
2012-04-05 13:46
6 replies
CSS DEADED ...with evidence, not opinions. 1) Why is steam showing CS:S has fewer players than 1.6, even in 2012? Evidence: store.steampowered.com/stats/ Evidence: game-monitor.com/ 2) Why 1.6 has so many more viewers than CS:Source, even in 2011 / 2012? Evidence: i56.tinypic.com/mvpvlc.jpg 3) Why 1.6 keeps breaking 50K viewers in 2011 / 2012 but CS:S can't even make 1/5 of that? Evidence: i53.tinypic.com/25kl8q8.jpg 4) Why lots of source players are saying CS:Source is a broken game? Evidence: forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthrea.. Evidence: forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthrea.. Evidence: forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthrea.. Evidence: forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthrea.. Evidence: forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthrea.. 5) Why is HLTV.org larger and more active than any CS:Source site? Evidence: i.imgur.com/llH5d.jpg 6) Why ESWC 2011 gave more money to 1.6 girls than CS:S boys? Evidence: i52.tinypic.com/14m9eo8.jpg 7)Why 3D|MOTO said those things about CS:S? Evidence: youtube.com/watch?v=lHAOf7ECAtE 8) Why source guys admit 1.6 is better than CS:S? Evidence: i55.tinypic.com/2hs0q6o.jpg 9) Why 1.6 teams raped CS:S teams in CS:GOrce? Evidence: hltv.org/news/8391-sk-beat-esc-to-win-cs.. I am waiting for some explanation for all those FACTS. Thanks.
2012-04-05 17:57
4 replies
9) You meant the other way right? When VG destroyed NiP 16 5 in a 4PL game :))
2012-09-16 12:13
MATE, I felt scaried with those numbers, there may be something wrong with them Counter Strike [ 51914 servers, 197152 players ]
2012-09-16 17:39
2 replies
 | 
Brazil markkrj
what a fucking old topic... nvm
2014-06-13 21:51
1 reply
n1
2014-06-13 21:57
ive said it many times saying it again WHAT CSS DID IS TO SEPARATE MORONS FROM TRUE CS1.6 PLAYERS CS GOING TO DO IT ONCE AGAIN SO B EHAPPY WITH IT UNLESS YOU ARE AN IDIOT PLAYING THIS SHIT
2012-04-30 23:41
1+
2012-04-05 13:55
+1
2012-04-05 14:13
+1
2012-04-05 14:17
agree
2012-04-05 14:34
+1, its a fucking skyscraper
2012-04-05 16:37
+1
2012-04-05 16:50
What is joke? It's true. If source was never made 1.6 would be stronger.
2012-04-05 16:51
4 replies
maybe yes, but 1.6 still is better than source as it's more popular and competive, so can't say css killed 1.6
2012-04-05 17:21
2 replies
who says cs:s killed 1.6 if u read the text properly u would understand. he says in the text it didn't kill 1.6.
2012-04-05 17:32
1 reply
i didn't write about about the text, but about #76... he says it
2012-04-05 22:02
 | 
Denmark Danny D3
It just makes the 1.6 community a bit more mature. Not necessarily talking about HLTV.org, but as a whole
2012-09-18 07:57
the real problem why cs 1.6 is dying is because of people like you. They don't spend time on text longer than 4 rows and they don't watch video longer than minute. they also don't want to learn to master game as hard as cs 1.6. That's why all the games and stuff in internet has to be made to people who are lazy and people with low IQ.
2012-04-05 17:00
2 replies
+1
2012-05-01 00:22
true.
2012-05-04 11:36
+1
2012-04-05 17:22
did u even read the article??
2012-04-05 18:42
1 reply
hell no. such a stupid starting statement doesn't deserve our attention
2012-04-05 19:21
+1
2012-04-05 19:16
+1
2012-04-09 15:22
Lost my interest after scrollin down for a minute. :)
2012-04-09 18:08
3 replies
+1
2012-05-04 10:17
btw Indian :O
2012-05-04 11:47
1 reply
The text was not made by him, but by an american guy that posted it on ESEA.
2012-09-16 17:41
+1
2012-04-09 18:27
+1
2012-04-09 18:29
 | 
Macedonia EXTOL[t]
+ 1 ahahahaaahah
2012-04-30 23:14
+1 haha
2012-04-30 23:19
the article said exactly the oposite "Anyways... Counter-Strike 1.6 isn't dead unless YOU kill it. Sponsors will come back if you hold your ground because that is what history has shown us. That this many people that are PC buyers to market your bullshit at is just too tempting in the end. They have tried to kill 1.6 before and failed. I don't think they will succeed this time. But, at least for the first year this game is out, plenty of people will give it a try, they will play in divisions, and just like Source enough people will play it, nubes and transformers, that it will have a place I suppose in the tree of Counter-Strike."
2012-04-30 23:33
 | 
Poland maxiu
hahaha YOU MADE MY DAY !!!! TRUE :D I saw this and don't read all hahahaha :D
2012-05-04 11:21
+1
2012-06-15 12:36
dsn | 
India sRik
haha same.
2012-09-18 06:56
mi = agree :)
2012-09-18 10:32
+1
2012-09-18 17:29
+1
2014-06-13 08:16
m1hka | 
Russia m1hka
tl;dr
2012-04-05 13:35
i will not read this wall of text lol title has no sense ! stupid thread
2012-04-05 13:37
2 replies
it really is nosense if you haven't played cs for long enough and see how the game has evolved during the years. for me this post shares some good thoughts and reminds me of the old times.
2012-04-05 16:40
friendly notifying: The author actually support CS 1.6 and punch Source with awesome article =D Great Blog
2012-06-16 08:46
wtf not gonna read it xD
2012-04-05 13:39
JaCkz | 
France reakq
You should make a blog and change the title
2012-04-05 13:40
AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA
2012-04-05 13:40
u r crazy
2012-04-05 13:43
i think CS PROMOD is better youtube.com/watch?v=0NxhjOp7ISA it's cs promod review by z1
2012-04-05 13:44
1 reply
+1
2012-06-16 09:49
Beautiful post, congrats. Agree with you.
2012-04-05 13:45
wall of text tl;dr
2012-04-05 13:46
tl;dr
2012-04-05 13:50
dude what a f*cking PhD text u got there, nobody's gonna read it
2012-04-05 13:53
Wait.. i wont read this because if i know 1.6 is NOT dead then why should i read all this shit?
2012-04-05 13:55
1 reply
+1
2012-04-05 15:11
won't read it even with your eyes
2012-04-05 13:57
you really think im going to read this?
2012-04-05 14:00
Dude... You should make a book, start a writer career :), and if cs stop being a competitive game, no sponsors no events, and people start saying CS IS DEAD, fuck it I will still playing it in pubs
2012-04-05 14:02
2 replies
read text idiot Anyways... Counter-Strike 1.6 isn't dead unless YOU kill it. Sponsors will come back if you hold your ground because that is what history has shown us. That this many people that are PC buyers to market your bullshit at is just too tempting in the end. They have tried to kill 1.6 before and failed. I don't think they will succeed this time. But, at least for the first year this game is out, plenty of people will give it a try, they will play in divisions, and just like Source enough people will play it, nubes and transformers, that it will have a place I suppose in the tree of Counter-Strike. and last row is from where it was copy/paste he didn't write it. noob
2012-04-05 20:19
1 reply
hahahahahahahahahahaah, dude just calm the fuck down, okay?
2012-04-05 20:51
If u think it's dead, just don't play it instead of making next retarded thread on hltv.org : /
2012-04-05 14:03
The fact that people can't be bothered to read a fair opinion shows how degenerate the 1.6 community is. You think you are keeping the game strong but you're doing quite the opposite. Gg cretins you're stupid as fuck.
2012-04-05 14:08
2 replies
I will not be as harsh as you but I totally agree with you. People will never obtain what they want acting like they do. They will never listen & respect 1.6 community opinion if they are closed/narrow-minded
2012-04-05 14:14
okay you read the wall of text?! then give me a summary. maybe its worth reading but when you start with "source killed it" for sure many lose interests in that wall of words which maybe dont even make sense. especially that made me facepalm: "1) Your turn didn't count until you had enough money to purchase armor and a rifle, so you get a save round if needed. 2) If you do not get a frag in a round, your turn is over. 3) You are not allowed to camp, and that included CT side. 4) You were not allowed to bait, you had to rush in with your teammate (the other computer in the room). 5) You were not allowed to shoot at an enemy your teammate was already shooting, you were to trust your teammate, and not take his kill, because you should be worried about the next guy." OMFG NO SHIT SON? i didnt read everything so give me a summary if it is worth spending your time on that
2012-04-05 15:47
Read about 2/3 of it. Was a good read.
2012-04-05 14:08
lol, fun read. Least it's something different from all the flame threads.
2012-04-05 14:16
Wall of text :S
2012-04-05 14:17
I'm not gonna lie... bit.ly/HMxLv0
2012-04-05 14:22
To all retards too lazy to read : HE ACTUALLY SUPPORTS CS 1.6 and with solid points at that. Amazing article man !
2012-04-05 14:23
2 replies
thanks info.
2012-04-05 14:50
 | 
Denmark Danny D3
It's a copy-paste article.
2012-09-18 13:15
interesting read
2012-04-05 14:24
pretty long post.read nd agreed.if we like playing 1.6 there is no point in switching to such shit just beacause there are no sponsors.
2012-04-05 14:34
2 replies
yea for casual players is no point to switching because of sponsors but what about pro players? no sponsors=no money=no salary=no pro players in 1.6
2012-04-05 14:47
1 reply
No pro players=less overall players (losing motivation).
2012-04-06 17:54
i agree with alot in this text :p
2012-04-05 14:40
I read "Source killed it" and scrolled a bit down and a bit more and started scrolling faster and faster. It seemed that there was no end. What a nightmare =D Diddn't read but nice post :P
2012-04-05 14:47
2 replies
thats exactly what i thought everytime i stoped at a few sentences i was like: DAFUQ are you talking about?
2012-04-05 15:48
1 reply
2014-06-13 20:59
What an absolutely unbrain, pod, moranic load of nonsense this is.
2012-04-05 14:54
quit CS:GO,CS:S! Sickest games ever : CS 1.6 :)
2012-04-05 15:01
Read "Source killed it" and that enough for me :)
2012-04-05 15:03
1 reply
friendly notifying: The author actually support CS 1.6 and punch Source with awesome article =D Great Blog
2012-06-16 08:47
omg seems no limitation on the size of the text area. next day some one might just post a novel.
2012-04-05 15:07
source died 4 years ago
2012-04-05 15:12
what a joke "source kill 1.6" ahah, but this article size it's nice joke xD who read it :D?
2012-04-05 15:15
7 replies
neo
2012-04-05 15:16
1 reply
eon
2014-06-13 07:09
i did.
2012-04-05 15:21
Chuck Norris read it all,during 3 seconds
2012-04-05 16:28
2 replies
 | 
Macedonia EXTOL[t]
even faster
2012-04-30 23:15
1 reply
0,5 second
2012-04-30 23:37
i did and i have to agree with him. YOU are a fucking joke, read the article.
2014-06-13 21:48
MY SCROLL JUST BURNT! :D
2012-04-05 15:20
this was actually a nice read, i can relate to the LAN shit of the beginning =]
2012-04-05 15:21
read till the end... "I for one will not support this blunder by buying it. Testing it will have been enough. If someone comes out with a MOD from it that is 1.6, I'll try that, but until than, I am not going to support Valve if Valve doesn't support its real audience. I wasted enough money on their useless junk last time around." He mentioned some very interesting things.
2012-04-05 15:24
tldr lol
2012-04-05 15:27
 | 
Azerbaijan Talley
This guy has a point
2012-04-05 15:40
A lot of letters in this text =|
2012-04-05 15:44
I'm too lazy to read about shitty source. First sentense "Source killed it" I stopped :D
2012-04-05 15:45
1 reply
It's not about shitty source
2012-09-16 17:46
 | 
Italy cele87
cs 1.6 killed CS GO and CS Source mate. Had u see CS GO tournaments? Mousesports are players which playing CSS at the begining and whining some tournaments, CS GO is EQUAL to CSS, SK on d2 won 16-10 against Mousesports.
2012-04-05 15:47
Stopped reading at "source killed it"
2012-04-05 15:49
Did anyone read what he wroted stop posting on a threat that u didn't read first read a few sentences and than post.To many lazy kids these days.
2012-04-05 15:51
Source died 2 years ago how can it kill 1.6? ROFL.
2012-04-05 16:11
6 replies
Did you read the post? He isn't saying that...
2012-04-05 16:14
It made 1.6 less popular. Can't you read?
2012-04-05 16:54
4 replies
made less popular? There are more players on steam and non-steam than 2006. Can't you read the first sentence?
2012-04-05 18:16
3 replies
Have you read the text?
2012-04-05 18:25
So, source made 1.6 more popular. And 1.6 > 1.6 + Source community. You are smart boy fo sho.
2012-04-30 23:14
still, people switched from the great 1.6 to source, so yeah, it made it less popular. If it has never existed, the esport 1.6 scene would have become bigger and stronger, I mean, imagine all these teams like VG, WW, Lemondogs, LDLC etc. playing 1.6 competitively, 1.6 would still be alive today.
2013-05-14 17:35
Source killed it. ENOUGH SAID GOODBYE FOOL.
2012-04-05 16:15
OMFG it's the fucking shogun
2012-04-05 16:15
dont't understand why these kids here and in esea page have the time to read all the posts and make 1272612737274 comments but not read this text :) doesn't really make any sense. some good points there but the bottom line is that cs 1.5 / cs 1.6 were really too good games to be renewed. if original cs had died in the early beta versions we would really enjoy cs:go. there were major problems ind hl:cs early betas and I really hated it when I had to buy new computer because 1.6 didn't run well enough after 1.5. now I don't need to buy new computer because cs:s / cs:go aren't good enough. maybe it's because I'm too old and I like games with simple and rough graphics. Also cs would have more potential if they would make a really good 2d version out of it.
2012-04-05 16:29
In the end i read it and i have to agree on one point and that one thing is pretty important if you ask me. i mean he wrote that stuff 4months ago and exactly that happens now. lurppis is having exactly that problem now with valve. they dont hear onto the cs 1.6 community. its exactly what that guy wrote 4months ago. nevermind thats the important stuff from his wall: I mean, shouldn't we already know we are fucked once again by another dumb version of counter-strike when the DEV team says, "we want to keep casual and console players happy" - You can't make everyone happy... Shouldn't you maybe make the majority of the people that own your product to began with (1.6) that still purchase and play that old game happy? Isn't there enough money in that alone? And won't those other idiots purchase it and not know the difference anyways? This game survives on its competitive community, not the same guy that plays GTA and Madden and hunts and pecks his emails at work and doesn't like those computer-thing-a-ma-jiggers. So, why not please the people that are dedicated to your product... Fucking idiots... Anyways... Counter-Strike 1.6 isn't dead unless YOU kill it. Sponsors will come back if you hold your ground because that is what history has shown us. That this many people that are PC buyers to market your bullshit at is just too tempting in the end. They have tried to kill 1.6 before and failed. I don't think they will succeed this time. But, at least for the first year this game is out, plenty of people will give it a try, they will play in divisions, and just like Source enough people will play it, nubes and transformers, that it will have a place I suppose in the tree of Counter-Strike. but yeah the beginning is also pretty important i guess you have to read everything anyway. especially since hes a guy which made these times through. that guy is 30! he knows a little bit more than we know. at least for my part. i just have been playing 1.6 from 2008 and 3years before that source :D
2012-04-05 16:28
this thread = shit
2012-04-05 16:20
1 reply
no, its actually interesting. dont be lazy
2012-04-30 23:37
Why you don't create a blog?
2012-04-05 16:32
2 replies
Maybe because it was not written by him
2012-09-16 17:50
1 reply
Thank you mistar.
2012-09-18 04:58
yo u people are so stupid!he says that source killed 1.6 not because its better game but because it divided the communities!and we needed the communities together right now!
2012-04-05 16:40
I read through the esea comments and something good my attention pretty much its even from the guys who made pure pwnage :-) youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s
2012-04-05 16:47
hahaha butthurted saucer :D BTW this retard has like 3 topics saying 1.6 is dying, ignore the dumb troll.
2012-04-05 16:56
8 replies
ffs man, atleast read it be4 jumping to conclusions. The title is misleading, but the guy is actually supporting 1.6...jeez
2012-04-05 18:24
6 replies
thats what he wants you to believe, the same tactic is used by Richard Lewis but they really want to divide us and bash HLTV.org so they can take over the FPS scene coverage.
2012-04-05 18:30
5 replies
Ok, you lost me there. He categorically states that 1.6 is much better than source and GO; he doesn't bash HLTV.org at all!..It's actually a well thought out read ..NOTHING like Richard Lewis (that c**t)
2012-04-05 18:34
4 replies
CS:S killed 1.6? really? this is an obvious source fan hitting 1.6 with another angle or else the title of this thread would be "my opinion on blablabla"
2012-04-05 18:38
3 replies
read the paragraph following that. He was making a point of how ppl used to say source will kill 1.6 back then, and how it's repeating again with GO. In that entire 'wall of text' he doesn't say ANYTHING bad about 1.6. and yes i agree, the title just doesn't fit and is completely misleading.
2012-04-05 18:47
1 reply
It's journalism :D
2012-04-05 23:08
The title and few first sentences are little misleading, BUT this article was actually really good. you'd know if you gave it a read.. and btw why do people even post if they dont read?? thats just fucking dumb
2012-09-18 10:56
If you had written the fucking wall of text you would not write such a nonsense comment
2012-09-16 17:59
imo it isnt too late to make 1.6 pros especially making a big impact on CS:GO,i mean valve you cant really compare CSS to the mighty 1.6,hear them,learn from them!
2012-04-05 16:52
i enjoyed reading this.
2012-04-05 17:02
tl;dr
2012-04-05 17:14
nah the very first n00bs focused version was the 1.4 all the other stuff is just the result of setting the wrong goals back then the community shouldnt have moved to 1.4 back in the olden days when it was released shouldnt have accepted the changes so basically the guy is wrong all the way down the line koz hes got a wrong perspective they messed with the learning curve and as a result of that we have all these tards playing our beloved game to this day tards have different time preference thats how they differ
2012-04-05 17:20
HLTV should filter and delete posts with cs + dead/dying in /thread
2012-04-05 17:22
1 reply
this
2012-04-05 17:24
You really think people will read this? haaha first sentence is enough source hasn't killed 1.6 it's just people that have enough and quit 1 by 1. Many pro players quit and move on to BF3 etc. CS is a great game but they would need cs 1.6 2 in a sick graphic to get it going.
2012-04-05 17:24
This is The Bible? It took me 1 hour to scrool util down.
2012-04-05 17:26
Wtf is that.
2012-04-05 17:27
all players like sometime play COD BF3 etc... but CS 1.6 is like narcotic, you must play it xD
2012-04-05 17:29
5 replies
damn right !
2012-04-05 18:07
haha true that
2012-09-16 18:01
dsn | 
India sRik
agree
2012-09-18 12:53
and one thing i want to say more, i dont rly like to play something named Counter strike (GO) when it's seems like COD just horrible, CS 1.6, COD BF3 or something and to be honest i rly better like to play Tibia than cs:go idk but this game is fail for me and i think not only for me:))) not fucking cs:go what the fuck is it? i can accept cspromod but not go omg yyyuugh
2012-09-18 15:14
+1
2013-05-14 17:18
CS:S and CS:GO suck for ever, old endures forever.
2012-04-05 17:31
word
2012-04-05 17:32
1 reply
word? THIS IS WALLOFTEXT!!!!!
2012-04-05 19:20
good read, a lot of thought put into your writing and it's mostly true. gj
2012-04-05 17:58
Honestly, I don't who's the man who open this mode about if cs is dead or not, but I hate him. It was so better when nobody cares. Couldn't you just enjoy the present moment and stop discussing about that, please.
2012-04-05 18:04
Vegeta what does the scouter say about the number of words. It's over 9000!!!! But jokes aside, it was a great read. Nice One.
2012-04-05 18:06
Good read.
2012-04-05 18:29
amazing read
2012-04-05 19:00
Source, cs:go sucks, game for stupid kids
2012-04-05 19:11
Good read, will read again
2012-04-05 19:14
+25249
2012-04-05 19:26
seriously... what is this ? you thought someone gonna read this ?
2012-04-05 23:31
tl;dr :D
2012-04-05 23:41
O_O
2012-04-05 23:42
1 reply
tl;dr i guess?
2014-06-13 20:03
Stopped reading after "Soon enough, I got my first solid computer, and for one reason and one reason only, Counter-Strike." Just because that's when I saw the size of the thread
2012-04-06 00:13
1 reply
But than I regret and read the whole shit, great read
2012-09-16 18:03
awsome article!
2012-04-06 18:15
Wall of Text... Got me bored of reading it.. Make a blog with smal parts.
2012-04-06 18:48
good read
2012-04-06 18:50
i won't read
2012-04-06 18:57
Bump!
2012-04-09 14:21
CS 1.6 for life baby !!!
2012-04-09 15:01
CS 1.6 won't die ever. I will continue playing even if money events end
2012-04-09 15:13
1 reply
yes, but youre fake and no one cares about your opinion
2012-04-09 15:47
"1.6 is great because it isn't trying to be real, its really trying to be Counter-Strike. You can bunny hop, crouch jump, air strafe, russian walk, long jump, count jump, boost, wall bang, stack on a teammates head, and learn tricks with pistols and rifles - Control your recoil, up shot, pocket shot, strafe shooting, learn how to really one deag, no scope, and tea-bag a downed enemy, its awesome!" Everything is said here. You change this, game looses its core... And its not as fun and competitive anymore! It becomes limited and just plain stupid like all realistic games.
2012-04-09 16:00
1 reply
True.
2012-04-09 17:57
too long didn't read
2012-04-09 18:11
1 reply
2012-06-16 08:43
v 1.6 4ever.
2012-04-09 18:14
1.6 4evaa
2012-04-30 22:50
so many people being afraid of taking a few minutes off to read this O.o
2012-04-30 23:44
i actually sadly can accept that CS is dying but source didn't kill it and its not dead yet. lets see what sponsors can do for it!
2012-04-30 23:48
1 reply
2012-06-16 08:42
who read it ? xD i can't look who made this thread because i don't want to fire my scroll but i think it's indian guy am i right XDDD ? COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6 4 EVER
2012-05-01 00:06
2 replies
yess =)
2012-05-04 09:13
One more post like this and I'll call pasha...
2012-05-01 00:16
wtf is happening indians taking over hltv ? :)
2012-05-01 00:17
1 reply
Gimme back my 20 minutes ! :D
2012-05-04 09:19
soon...
2012-05-04 10:22
8 replies
Even sooner..
2012-06-15 12:28
7 replies
Now it is , since my post was on 2012-05-04
2012-06-15 17:56
6 replies
How does your post being posted on 2012-05-04 have something to do with 1.6 death?
2012-06-15 18:53
5 replies
Now , its sooner.
2012-06-16 01:54
4 replies
I did mention "even sooner", didn't I?
2012-06-16 07:43
3 replies
Yes, you did.
2012-06-16 15:23
2 replies
So, why did you highlight my statement?
2012-06-16 15:39
1 reply
Because I can.
2012-06-16 19:19
Chinese wall of text ..
2012-05-04 10:56
HAhahaha I love this "didnt read lol" images =DD
2012-05-04 11:19
1 reply
 | 
Belgium FnX^
+1 !!! :D
2012-05-04 11:48
Another stupid topic by retarded indian guy.. There is more players in CS 1.6 than CSS,DotA2 or in any other game by valve CS is #1 FPS game
2012-05-04 12:10
5 replies
We can see who is retarded! @.@' U didnt even read it ..so stop commenting!
2012-05-04 14:28
you didnt read it..it defends 1.6 actually
2012-06-15 19:17
fail
2012-06-15 19:25
2012-06-16 08:39
awkward post is awkward. you should also try reading before posting , vitun tyhmä jonne :D:D
2012-09-18 10:24
great read +1
2012-05-04 12:50
1.6 For ever
2012-05-04 12:51
is a blog good? is it worth to read this wall of text?
2012-05-04 13:37
1 reply
yes
 | 
Sweden Snipatore
2012-05-04 14:15
Nice Read! U shuld have posted it in Blog section!
2012-05-04 14:24
without cs 1.6 HLTV is nothing so shuttup nd play ur game
2012-06-15 18:59
YEAH! it's dead....hundreds of skinny nerds will get a life...thanks god
nigga u crazy
2012-06-15 19:24
nice read
2012-06-15 19:24
one more indian troll...
2012-06-16 08:14
4 replies
2012-06-16 08:40
2 replies
1 reply
what?
2012-06-16 09:02
one more retarded kid.. u could also try reading it first so you would understand that he was pointing out that 1.6 > source > GO
2012-09-18 10:12
Cs not dead CS:GO home
2012-06-16 08:18
2012-06-16 08:38
youtube.com/watch?v=m-HJ0AiLQqM cs 1.6 will never die !
2012-06-16 09:46
2 replies
Plus one!
2012-09-16 11:48
1 reply
Plus One More!
2012-09-18 06:04
+1
2012-06-16 09:56
OMG... you can be an author of the book "Trolls About CS"... :P just kidding ... couldn't read this big blog..
2012-06-16 15:46
After read this I thought: CS 1.6 rocks :) thanks for sharing your opinion
2012-06-16 16:17
Just 4 words for you tard: GTFO!
2012-06-16 16:22
2 replies
either your understanding of english is really fucking poor or then your just another retard who post's after 2 sentences. so which one?
2012-09-18 10:10
1 reply
My English is not the best, but it's on the top level. Sorry mate, you didn't guess anything with your "either" sentence. Insert a new coin to try again. Have a nice day kid.
2012-09-18 11:29
Not reading it
2012-06-16 16:26
Stopped reading after CSS killed it..
2012-06-16 16:26
cs 1.6 just die if we want it!
2012-06-16 16:39
1 reply
We dont Leave him :)
2012-06-16 17:06
stop saying that cs 1.6 is dying !!! if you want play cs 1.6 others play cs.go... stop written stupid thread like that "1.6 de*d" fat trolls
2012-06-16 17:18
We've known it for long, bro.
2012-07-17 08:40
only the low graphics and a very long time killed CS 1.6.. They even couldnt kill exactly.. because its still a love for us
2012-09-16 12:19
2012-09-16 12:21
CS 1.6 can never be dead and don't ever compare cs1.6 with shitty game..
2012-09-16 12:34
Morons. This article is bashing CS/S & CS GO. title is cheating
2012-09-16 13:18
de_dust man... de_dust...
2012-09-16 13:53
someone was right when he said about the hltv.org users that are getting dumber...ffs atleast read it if u want to have a opinion about it...dont just come and say i didnt read it..nobody cares if u are to lazy
2012-09-16 14:43
1 reply
+1 so many morons posting without any clue about what the post holds inside
2012-09-18 10:14
Admins should automatically delete threads that have something to do with cs 1.6 being dead or cs:go being gamekiller. There are hundreds of threads like this with same exact conversations =/ Or then simply lock it,but let every1 see
2012-09-16 18:23
You knew that folks not gonna read all, yet you made it so long, apparently looking like a hell of newspaper.
2012-09-16 18:24
wait, you are not even Indian guy, are you?
2012-09-16 18:30
1 reply
haha
2012-09-18 05:07
I read until "Source killed it."
2012-09-18 09:18
really good article , best i've seen in a while here.
2012-09-18 10:26
dv | 
United Kingdom dv-_-
Didn't read all, just the bit about CS:GO movement lol. 100% right, they need to loosen up and give us back some freedom with movement, and stop aiming for such a realistic game, and see CS as what it is, an arcade style shooter, as opposed to a real life simulation. I will continue to play GO though, but will always be hoping Valve finally man up one day, and admit they did get some major things wrong, and hopefully change them before it's too late, and we have all moved over to COD. Infact, If I was Infinity Ward, judging by the state of the current CS scene, I would release a more competitively tailored COD, to fill in where Valve could not.
2012-09-18 10:29
1 reply
CoD has a decent chance of making a mark on the PC scene as long as it's released with the features they are claiming it has.
2012-09-18 10:35
Whatever anyone on here says lol deep down they know 1.6 is DEaDen3D
2012-09-18 10:30
1 reply
The right comparison to it is that Source never exists.
2012-09-20 02:56
Source never killed 1.6... 1.6 >>>>> source (even in worst year for 1.6).
2012-09-18 10:48
1 reply
i more think he means source like their engine and everything thats involved with source css and csgo
2013-05-14 18:02
Oupss sorry i slept while reading : Source killed it !!
2012-09-18 11:21
I love this post. Find a time and read it!
2012-09-18 17:06
Great read, agreed on every point.
2012-09-18 17:20
CS 1.6 >>>>>>> THE REST
2012-09-20 03:58
just hardware killed cs1.6,u know.
2012-09-20 12:02
honestly, i would like to smash myself in the face for supporting valve and buying csgo. Not because of the game, i buyed way worse games and didn't regret. I'm talking about valve. They are simply dead in my eyes. They literaly sold an alfa version of the game and i'm not gonna buy anything anymore what valve made. Shame on them
2013-05-14 17:59
of course 1.6 is deaded... its still the better game though.
2014-06-13 07:19
stoped reading after "Source killed it" edit: oh should have read the first comment +1 there
2014-06-13 08:15
1 reply
 | 
Denmark Danny D3
Or maybe rather, should have checked the date on the comments;)
2014-06-13 09:24
That thread revive..
2014-06-13 09:06
Who gives a fuck...
2014-06-13 21:14
you are a newschooler, so no one cares about what you say since you dont have any knowledge about cs
2014-06-13 21:16
lol i started playing 1.6 a few days ago after 4 month of playing CS:GO since my GO started lagging badly and Im enjoying it hahahaha... I guess since I have 6000+ thousand of hours on record of CS 1.6 on steam since 2004, its hard to forget how to play good even if you have a looong break :) but still cant wait to play GO again, as there's oviously nothing new for me in 1.6, yet it's still fun though to haev fun with friends...
2014-06-13 21:16
1 reply
 | 
Russia rsvt
nu kak bi da, brat, vse pravilno bazarish plyusanu tebe
2014-06-13 21:33
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.