Why?? Cause your team just lose?
you're right about the shitty crowd but otherwise games are not bad. This is still 1st map and fnatic is one the best teams on Cache. + no1 cares about fnatic and North??
I love how everyone said this major was amazing in the groups, but suddenly it's bad now.
Please mate. Be HLTV positive instead of the whine.
Its sad about US teams, but what can you do.
1. they suck
2. I dont think so.. its ok
3. They are in playoffs ...
4. Yes, but final will be better
5. A lot of people cares about fnatic, gambit and North
6. Yes, but VP can still do something
7. Good hype..
you are stupid, if you dont feel hype just dont watch it
Therefore points 4, 5 and 7 are incorrect.
if you dont like
I think the production (broadcast/stream) is one of the best ever..
no need NA teams
yes, NA place
they were good for qualify, i dont give a shit about them
people that play csgo and don't watch, are shit silvers
fanatic xD, well they aren't that bad but fuck other two
no vp? :(
people dont give a shit
Tbh I feel this is not even a major. For the time that teams took in Atlanta it would be a lot better with a group-stage BO3 every game.
definitely better than both of the majors in 2016 so far
worst bait ever lmao
1) who fucking cares
2) its 3 pm on a friday, everyones at work/school
3) gambit is a very good team, they went 3-1 for a reason. they will probably go to semis
4) its 3 pm on a friday
5) lol what? fnatic and north have plenty of fans (denmark, sweden) and gambit has russia
6) astralis-navi, yes it was good, but if the final is astralis-vp, that'd be just as good
7) again, it's 3 pm on a fucking friday, everyones at work. people said the same shit about every major, stop being such a dumbass and think for once
no drops yet, shit major. :(
Can´t spell Fnatic -> 12 years old, max.
Just your opinion.. Also, u gotta remember that this major is being broadcast on live TV in some countries, and also on other media like youtube.. So the viewcounter on Twitch is not at all the full amount of people watching.
Still many exciting games to go, upsets can still happen, though there are some pretty defined favourites, just like it should be.
i agree with viewers, cologne 2015 final 1,2 milion - now 500-600k viewers LUL XD, and i agree with shit crowd
i agree with
no na team in na tournament
i dont know why so many majors is in na, every major should be in europe maybe in katowice or sweden somewhere
its nowhere near as good as colombus/ katowice crowd
500k viewers on twitch you mean right? plus 700k+ on GOTV and ever more on the TV...
Tomorrow there will be a larger crowd and more viewes I think. It's mid day friday over there now.
"1. No na teams in NA tournament"
gambit was legends and now became legends again, undeserved? lul. also they make it 3-1 from groups. And now they will maybe upset fnatic, but d2 will be pretty hard for them, but still they could :) nothing is over before it's over :)
optic was shit this major, probably because rush can't turn on gear on major.
liquid is shit without simple, but yeah, they was unlucky, lost 2 OT's and get astralis in last match. but tbh they got 2 weak teams and 2 medium teams in groups, they should won envy and faze, if they cant win teams like this, they have nothing to do in playoffs. I don't see any team they could beat in playoffs, only gambit and maybe faze(their bad they lost for them in groups and didn't qualify), but it still would be pretty hard and close matches.
1) NA teams lost, this doesn't make it a shit tournament. It's their fault they lose. This is a Major, not NA or EU tournament.
2) Might not sound that loud if you're watching a stream.
3) Gambit won DH recently and upset some teams. They're not shit. If they are, why did they win 3 matches then?
4) Viewers count will probably go up in the interesting matches.
5) Don't watch if u don't care about them.
6) Every person has his tastes, lets say the final will be VP - Astralis, isn't this one also very interesting?
7) Yeah, as Taz said in some interview, it feels like Eleague season 3.
Im here in Atlanta right now, so the "crowd isnt even half full" is bullshit lol
Katowice should be a first major in 2017
Casters and e-league crew is doing their best to entertain tho, I prefer those casters over ESL(with pansy and some other wannabes). EU is way more CS oriented for a good reason, NA feels more like a League of Legends fans(Worlds finals were super entertaining with a great and LIVING crowd).
Agree, the best hype is at IEM in Katowice when vp is playing!
XDDD VP can easy beat Astralis lul
maybe not worst but still shit
LOL every major someone do a post which the tittle is "Worst major?"
A major is a major, period. Is the tournament where all the teams give their best.
That's so predictable. Every major gets such threads
last good major was esl one cologne 2014
Americans work and have school.
we all know wesg was real major
every major: "worst major omg so bad"
gambit undeserved, really ahahahah they just did 3-1
Gambit is good with Zeus, and a lot of CIS fans cheering for them.
In this major was only one rly bad team. It's HR. They was really unprepared. A lot of close games, a lot of good clutches.
And a lot of skilled teams, i think last major in 2016 was the worst.
Swiss system is rly good.
yes, im also watching the stream only to see how hyped the crowd is..
katowice and columbus best crowds
atlanta its so died crowd
I'm here for good CS and it's true, Na'Vi - Astralis would very well have been the Grand Final. Still hope there will be good matches coming, let's not forget VP and SK!
Banned anele, asa akira, negro emotes.
Retarded safe space americunts.
RiP Cologne & Katowice hype
Shit teams are in your Norway LUL