Thread has been deleted
Last comment
VP lies
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
I like the VP team, been a fan of them since 1.6 days, but pasha's recent statements and behavior has made me dislike him and I feel that new fans to the CS community should know how VP really is. youtu.be/H4JD27GtClE?t=3m9s "We are a team, not like other pussies, not play for the money" hltv.org/news/11251-kuben-says-goodbye Can you walk us through these last months in the team? How were the relations between the players? I do not want to reveal all the problems we had, because what happens inside the team stays inside the team. If I had to choos one problem, it would be the money Going to the tournament with the mindset of "either we win or we will not have any money to live" was not something we liked. Loord joined PGS (VP) in 2005. Kuben joined PGS in 2006. Both got kicked. Why? Because of the money or more accurate, not earning enough money. It's easy for pasha to say that they are "family" in 2017 when salaries alone (~20k) is enough to provide for their families. Second thing, pasha's image is a gold mine, he has the biggest fanbase of all polish players and he's making them a lot of money, even though they don't win tournaments. They kick him, they lose money. Maybe even more than should they win few more tournaments. Third, the "other" teams haven't been together as long as VP has. It's only natural they change players to try and create the best team that would be competetive. The "other" nations are simply more talented and they actually HAVE the players to try and make replacements. If the current Astralis team will be able to maintain their level and consistenly be a top team, they won't make changes as well. tldr: VP has made a lot of changes in earlier days when salaries was not enough to make a living or when social medias weren't bringing in so much money as they do in 2017. Pasha is a hypocrite. PS. youtu.be/H4JD27GtClE?t=46s Polish fans, please show this to pasha and let him know that if I see him on LAN I will tell this to his face and we will see what he can do about it. I will wear a black t-shirt with "qwedsa by hltv" on it. Widzew pozdrawia.
2017-03-21 14:22
 | 
World locky0000 
in 2005 there was no money in esports so its true. today many people are in esports for the money; through streaming, endorsements, advertising, sponsorships, skins. there is no hypocrisy. statement A says: we are not in it for the money. statement B says: we cannot play cs for living if we do not win. they do not contradict each other. if i want to be a musician because i love making music i still need to earn money to do so. even if that isnt my purpose.
2017-03-21 14:30
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
They do contradict each other. He said they're not switching players, because they're not in it for money. Which is lie. They changed players in 2013, because of money. I still believed we would just pick another fifth player (since pasha was going to become inactive because of his wedding) and we continued playing, but then I heard that Neo and TaZ wanted to either move to LoL or play CS:GO but with someone else. They even wanted to switch to LoL, LMFAO.
2017-03-21 14:51
 | 
World locky0000 
you know there is money problems but you dont know what the problem is. why? because they wouldn't say. you're just speculating that pasha is being greedy or not sharing..you have no idea what is being asked or offered. "I do not want to reveal all the problems we had, because what happens inside the team stays inside the team." classic triggered cs fan. move on and cheer for those you like, do something positive with your time instead of hating on someone you dont know.
2017-03-21 14:57
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
I've talked with Golden Five a few times @ Copenhagen Games, I do "know" them. Pasha was never this cocky as he is now, he came from having nothing to having something and now talks shit. Going to the tournament with the mindset of either we win or we will not have any money to live was not something we liked. What does this tell you? Classic IQ lower than 80 talking.
2017-03-21 15:01
 | 
World locky0000 
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA 'i talked with them a few times so i know them' of course! LUL so you're actually upset that his ego is bigger than it was. it hurts your ego. get over yourself. now they are successful and forgot about you and it makes you mad. cry more please. classic triggered cs fan
2017-03-21 15:04
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
I see reading comprehension is not your strong side. Let me explain it to you again. It upsets me that pasha is saying he will crush any hater. I'm here to give him the opportunity to crush me IN REAL LIFE when I see him at LAN again.
2017-03-21 15:08
 | 
World locky0000 
hahaha oooooh big man...so why even make a thread about it keyboard warrior he doesnt give a shit about you..gl hf
2017-03-21 15:57
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
He'll quickly learn that consequences follow his actions and then we see what he says about that. Please inform him about this thread.
2017-03-21 17:06
 | 
World locky0000 
HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA sure, which lan are you going to get your ass kicked at?
2017-03-21 17:07
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Hehe, I'll get my ass kicked at either Copenhagen Games (if it can attract any top teams), Jonkoping DH or MAYBE Krakow, not sure yet if I'm in Thailand there or not (mma trip). I'm banned from pasha twitter, but please show him this, that I want to meet him face to face so he can crush me.
2017-03-21 17:18
 | 
World locky0000 
oh well if you're getting your ass kicked it seems like a waste of time. just go to his house..stop delaying. why the fuck would you use twitter (keyboard warrior).
2017-03-21 17:46
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
go to his house? are you retarded or what is wrong with you? I live in a different country, and I would never go to a man's house where his family is.. If you don't understand the streets then fuck off mate.
2017-03-21 17:50
 | 
World locky0000 
HAHAHA chicken shit you have a beef with pasha but are too afraid to saying to him in person so resort to hltv and twitter. pussy.
2017-03-21 17:51
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
How can I get in contact with him in real life today?
2017-03-21 17:55
 | 
World locky0000 
buy ticket. go to his house. ez pz. then he will turn on stream and the whole world will laugh at you.
2017-03-21 17:56
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Hehe, ok retard.
2017-03-21 17:58
 | 
World locky0000 
get off hltv pussy..what you waiting for ahahahahaha
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH buy tickets, go to his house because of something he said on youtube HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA you're so clueless it's actually cute =]
2017-03-21 18:00
 | 
World locky0000 
"i will confront him at LAN" too scared to buy a ticket HAHAHA ^^^ keyboard warrior logic keep being angry cs bitch pasha doesnt care about
2017-03-21 18:01
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
When you grow up and learn about life you'll laugh how stupid you were today =D
2017-03-21 18:03
 | 
World locky0000 
"it upsets me that pasha says he will crush anyone" boo fuckin hoo LOLLOL grow up little boy, the world must be so scary for you
2017-03-21 18:04
 | 
World locky0000 
says the guy who pasha made cry from a youtube comment LOL
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Is that cry to you? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
2017-03-21 18:06
 | 
World locky0000 
cry to you? that doesnt make sense. you must be skipping your english class to cry about pasha
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
It does make sense, but I guess you took your english lessons @ papa london school HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA I only said that VP is lying and I will give papito a chance to crush me at LAN. So if I cry, then papito also cry on youtube. Nice logic mate. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2017-03-21 18:08
 | 
World locky0000 
hahaha terrible bait..you cant afford a ticket pussy so is english your second language or third, cause its getting worse. you say 'mate' but i dont think you know what it means. keep pretending little boy
2017-03-21 18:11
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
ok =]
2017-03-21 18:13
 | 
World locky0000 
"pasha doesn't love me anymore" "pasha says he is stronger than me" "pasha only wants money" have your balls dropped yet little one or does mommy not love you enough?
2017-03-21 18:05
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
well b8ted denska friend
2017-03-21 18:23
 | 
United States DeAlphy 
YHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
2017-03-21 17:21
+1
2017-03-21 17:53
Your IQ is lower than 80, you have no understanding of life as i can see. Would you waste most of your time in your life playing something and earn almost nothing to live?
2017-03-21 17:41
 | 
World locky0000 
exactly. he is just mad that vp forgot about him. like a jealous ex-gf. very sad. needs a psychiatrist
2017-03-21 17:47
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Explain yourself, why do you feel I don't understand life?
2017-03-21 17:47
Because you look like a guy who doesnt know how hard is to live by yourself, i dont know you but it seems that you born in a rich family.
2017-03-21 21:07
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
We're okay, thank you. Listen, I'm not trying to undermine anything you say, I'm just trying to find the connection between your post and my original post. So when pasha say they don't play for money, you agree with me that he is lying?
2017-03-21 21:10
Man, locky0000 answered already, For Example, you like to play footbal but if you want to continue you have to earn money. so you can play for the fun but still need money to live. Is that clear?
2017-03-21 21:43
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Not really, that guy is not smart and what he says go in one ear and out second ear =] Not sure if you understand it, but you're actually proving my point. They didn't kick pasha when he was a bot, because they already secured the money (good contracts). Tell me, what do you think would happen with pasha if they DIDN'T earn the money? :>
2017-03-21 22:27
Im not proving your point im just trying to make you understand my point. what would you do if you were in his position?
2017-03-21 22:35
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
What do you mean, what should he do?
2017-03-22 02:12
What would you do in his position, you like to play cs and you play cs for living but you dont earn enough money to live. Would you retire to work in something else or stay playing with no money to live? sorry my english, im not sure if im being clear.
2017-03-22 14:06
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
I understand your point, I'd continue gaming as well and kick friends that drags me down. We need to seperate friendship from business. And THIS IS EXACTLY what I'm talking about. It's business, not friendship. So the reason why pasha didn't get kicked when he was a bot, was not because of "friendship" it was business. Pasha says VP doesn't play for money. THIS IS A LIE.
2017-03-22 14:47
Does your family kick you out of the house when you earn nothing? no. you're family just like jarek to vp
2017-03-22 14:53
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
So why was kuben and loord kicked? =D (they played with neo and taz 7-8 years, more than pasha when he was bot)
2017-03-22 14:58
I dont know you.. but i know that i talked with the vp players and i lived with them alot.. same city.. same internet cafe... taz wanted a new lineup with people he knew.. so he chose byali and snax..
2017-03-22 15:02
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Hehehe, wanted new lineup. I wonder why xD
2017-03-22 16:57
Nifty | 
Australia djone243 
cbf reading it send me short copy pls thx
2017-03-21 14:33
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
tldr: VP has made a lot of changes in earlier days when salaries was not enough to make a living or when social medias weren't bringing in so much money as they do in 2017. Pasha is a hypocrite. PS. Polish players are asked to show this to pasha and we will see if papito can crush everyone. youtube.com/watch?v=H4JD27GtClE&feature=..
2017-03-21 14:50
 | 
United States DeAlphy 
Watch the beginning of the video. He says that people that call him toilet cleaners, no brain, retard etc. won't say it to him in real life because they are scared. Online they are hiding behind a computer. That's what I got from the video. I don't see anything wrong with that. u r h8er h8ers gonna h8 m8
2017-03-21 17:28
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Hmm, depends on which kind of haters he's referring to. I thought he meant all haters (including the ones with constructive criticism) and not only the dumb haters calling people toilet cleaners. EDIT: Read my initial post. I begin to hate him, because I don't like hypocrits and if he even publicly says that he will crush haters IN REAL LIFE, then I want to give him that opportunity to do so.
2017-03-21 17:34
 | 
United States DeAlphy 
He gives specific examples of the haters he is referring to. And none of these include the ones with constructive criticism,in fact, all of these are pretty much hltv trolls.
2017-03-21 17:35
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Perhaps you're right. I'll ask him first what kind of haters he will crush.
2017-03-21 17:40
 | 
Sweden Stjernkvist 
And what if Papa-biceps in fact do crush you, will it be worth it?
2017-03-21 21:00
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Depends on your definition by "worth" it. Any fighting experience to me is "worth it", simply because I enjoy fighting and have been doing so for the last 9 years. Will I appreciate my efforts that much if he crush me, probably not. But it will still be worth it to me.
2017-03-21 21:04
 | 
Sweden Stjernkvist 
Haha, alright, sounds healthy
2017-03-21 21:20
it was the format
2017-03-21 14:59
Didnt they were kicked cuz team needed improvment wit new players? VP without Snax an byali LUL When they started there was no money (especially those issues wit organizations) and even when they were struggling they didnt give up so show some respek denmark.
2017-03-21 15:06
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Kuben and Loord were much closer with Neo and Taz (even though kuben were cut in 2008 and pjonas joined) than they were with pasha. But in 2013 they cut them both because of lack of results. Lack of results = no money. Now pasha is saying he didn't get cut because they are a team, which is a lie. Pasha is a gold mine because of his fanbase and 2nd, there was no replacement for pasha when he was playing like a bot. Neo and Taz already played with some of the other guys (michy, hyper etc.) and they didn't like where it was going. Fun story, hyper was supposed to play with instead of byali, but hyper didn't want to play with Snax, so they picked byali.
2017-03-21 15:12
If I remember correctly, Hyper wasn't picked just because he got 2-year ban from ESL few months before trial.
2017-03-21 18:02
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Yeah, I recollect the ban, but I'm mixing up the times. I can't remember when exactly was the ban hammer and when kuben/loord was cut. If the ban was after or prior to the cut. I just know that byali wasn't the prefered player.
2017-03-21 18:12
Snax told NEO to pick up byali.
2017-03-21 21:53
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Only after they found that their prefered player wasn't "achievable".
2017-03-21 22:28
Lack of results=no money and motivation wtf is wrong wit u. U want to being pro player was charity? If problems can be solve without kicking anybody they keep doin it. That ez logic
2017-03-21 21:52
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Pasha is being a hypocrite when he says they didn't kick him because they don't play for money. They had money already (contracts) so they didn't kick him. But when they didn't have money, they kicked their friends =]
2017-03-21 22:30
Most important for every player - if u already earning enough money to not worry about your future - are results. As long VP is relevant they wont change roster + pasha is talking about present VP that they're family. In Luq/Kuben/Loord times it wasnt like that.
2017-03-22 17:09
In 2005 there was no money in esports so its true Actually,the only one in VP who talk shit is TAZ Others are smart and modest,pasha is funny also
2017-03-21 15:06
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Not talking about 2005. 2005/2006 was the years they picked up loord and kuben and cut them because of money after playing together 8 years. And now pasha is saying they didn't cut him after 4-5 years because they are a team. He's pathetic and he says he will crush haters in real life? I'll give him a chance to prove that.
2017-03-21 15:13
My friend. You are lacking logic in your argumentation. You have the pieces but you don't know how to connect them in a whole. Your title says "VP lies" but how can the truth be a lie? Doesn't matter what pasha says, they have been playing together for over three years together, they did not kick anyone even when they were slumping and all of that proves that yes, indeed they are a family and we don't need pasha's words to confirm that. No other team has been able to do that, so yes, if we can call "family" any team that is currently playing, that would be VP. Another thing - kuban and Loord were not really kicked due to their lack of performance. They simple felt out of love for the game and therefore decided to leave. It was an agreement. Kuben didn't do anything for a long while in CS, while Loord started his own little teams. They were friends and still are. Besides, you are comparing two statements that shouldn't be compared because they talk about two different things. Before VP, the Golden Five had huge problems finding an organization that would be willing to pay them contracts. They were in fact unlucky with organizations ever since they created the team back in 2004. It's hard to keep the composure if you have no money to pay the rent or buy food and that's pretty much the situation they were in when they parted ways with kuben and Loord. It wasn't about the winning. It was about surviving. Contract money. Finding a good org. And now when pasha says that they are not in it for the money, he means winning. Of course they want to succeed, but even a bigger slump won't split them apart. They don't care what the prize money is. They never did actually.
2017-03-21 18:57
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
It's not easy to share all your thoughts on HLTV before receiving the "tldr" posts. That's the reason I tried to keep it as short and simple as possible. What you're writing is not true. I don't know if you're deliberately leaving out key details or if you're not familiar with them. I believe in the former. You have to ask yourself "if VP kicked one player between 2014-2017, who would replace this player, is there a better replacement out there in the polish scene"? The answer is no. Second thing, in 2013 they all signed a contract guaranteeing them a salary that could provide food on the table. The team provided good results etc. and switching players in such times would hurt them in the long run. No, kuben and loord were KICKED. Neo wrote that the team decided to remove you and Loord. Before this, had you already been thinking about retiring? Why didn’t you join another team? I had never thought about retiring. Being a professional gamer was my life for about seven years. Please read this: hltv.org/news/11251-kuben-says-goodbye Kuben even says he was surprised. I would agree to all this, had this been 2010. The truth is a bit more complicated today, because the biggest money in CSGO today is not the prize money (like it used to be in old days). Today the biggest money lies within the social platforms and this team's marketing department is doing a hell of a job. They did care about the prize money, because that was the key to survive. They don't care anymore, because that's not what bring in the most money now.
2017-03-21 19:33
True VP players are just fake and they care about $ mainly
2017-03-21 15:12
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Of course, people need to understand that without the extra income from social platforms etc. pasha would be cut long time ago. If money was only a result of winning tournaments like in the older days, pasha would not play in VP now.
2017-03-21 15:19
Nice to see that people are finally realizing what a twofaced scums VP players are.
2017-03-21 16:03
Mad polish fans incoming.. Btw, props to the OP. Everything he says made sense, and now I can see the truth.
2017-03-21 17:09
stop trying to bait. Anybody with a brain can tell is a different between doing something for the money because you want as much money as possible, and doing something to fucking survive.
2017-03-21 17:14
Sk guys used to sleep on the ground, but they were never crybabies like vp guys...
2017-03-21 17:19
So, that doesn't mean it's not a problem. Plus pasza is saying it's about money, but kuben somebody totally different says it's a big problem
2017-03-21 18:27
I wish I could understand your language..
2017-03-21 18:23
Sry writing on phone, I edited the post so it should make more sense
2017-03-21 18:27
Which makes sense on what the OP is posting. They should speak for themselves. Not for the team as a whole.
2017-03-21 18:57
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Not baiting at all. You have to understand how the social platforms work in 2017 and how much money they generate. Prize money? Prize money from the "lower" tournaments is nothing compared to their deals outside the game itself. And since pasha publicly decided to say that we "haters" won't say this to his face, I want to prove him wrong, that I will say the exact same thing to his fucking face and then he crush me. Or at least try to. Inform him about this.
2017-03-21 17:26
When he is says they aren't doing it for you he money, he means they aren't doing it for the spending money, but they are doing for the money necessary to survive. That is the implication when people say they aren't in it for the money, and there is a clear difference. For example, if you go into teaching (at least in the us where I live) you are likely to make a little money, and have to put in significant hours outside of school into grading papers and prepping lessons, so it is generally accepted practically no teachers are in it for the money. Yet if you payed them nothing, of course that would be a problem. Not only that but these are too different players, they are allowed to have different views, that doesn't make anybody a liar
2017-03-21 18:19
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
That makes sense, but pasha didn't get kicked because he generated them a lot of money. If it was a different player with a very low fanbase that played like pasha before, he'd get kicked long time ago.
2017-03-21 18:42
Maybe, it's hard to know what goes on inside a team. Doe pasza should have been kicked in 2016. Also, thanks for being reasonable :)
2017-03-21 18:55
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
True, but past actions gives us material to make educated guesses =] and that's what I tried to do. I might be wrong of course.
2017-03-21 18:58
Yeah, and pasza was definitely saying that shit just cuz it looks good XD
2017-03-21 19:06
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Haha =D
2017-03-21 19:43
Pasha saying things that are not so logical? Oh boy, who would've thought.. Jokes aside, I agree with you.. The boys in VP have rubbed me the wrong way lately. Taz and Pasha, anyway
2017-03-21 17:31
 | 
Poland Mannix 
"We are a team, not like other pussies, not play for the money" what a moron He thinks someone will believe him LUL btw. I'm VP fan
2017-03-21 17:31
k.
2017-03-21 17:34
Interesting but obvious point of view. It's no secret VP talks shit. Pasha is a hypocrite with a big mouth? Holy cow what a shock except it's not. That's they way to draw attention to themselves like when they're not in the spotlight (for example that salty tweet after losing GS at IEM) and judging by this thread and many others throughout the time it kind of works. They know they already build a brand with a massive fanbase and they can do or say practically anything without a risk of losing it. Cocky and arrogant is VP's style and not just CS:GO VP. Even Dota team always talking big words about how they going to rect everybody and win like bosses but sooner they leave tournament with a 8-10 place.
2017-03-21 17:42
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
So in your opinion he's only talking shit or is he serious? Because I'm a hater of pasha right now, but not the typical troll calling toilet cleaners etc. I simply dislike the way he calls other teams pussies etc. and they're not playing for money or he would be kicked. Which is ironic, because it was that exact reason he DIDN'T get kicked. That his image is generating huge money + no real replacements. And I have no problem telling this to his face.
2017-03-21 17:53
A little column A, a little column B. Some of it he means some of it he probably don't but he has to say it anyway to draw attention to the players and the brand. That's one way of how the SMM works in the entertainment business. Yeah it's mostly arrogant and some will say unprofessional but the only thing that matters here (for the team) is brand's growth. So you figured out their hypocrisy, what's next? Minus one fan for them? Imagine how much fans they'll bring with that "I'm not a sellout" line who didn't notice this (a lot more than one). For the brand it's only good. >And I have no problem telling this to his face. And he'll have no problem to joke his way out of it or probably he won't even care. You're just a collateral damage in this attention-oriented style of communicating in social media.
2017-03-21 18:24
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
No, not minus one fan for them. I keep their personalities seperated from what they bring on the map, that's what I'm fan of. I might've been too fast on the trigger and misunderstood pasha's intentions with that statement. That's funny, I actually start to realize that pasha is the big keyboard warrior, telling how he would handle people in real life. Probably another lie from a pussy. Thanks for shedding light on this.
2017-03-21 18:35
this is a gold bait well done op
Finally someone sane speaks out the truth, the reality that occures in vp. I completely agree with all you've written here. Please make sure you will film pasha's face when you meet him. +1
2017-03-21 18:03
 | 
World locky0000 
he is too scared...just another hltv keyboard warrior HAHAHA
2017-03-21 18:07
Are u dumb? They got kicked because of their performance, not because of money lmao
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Which is the fucking point. Pasha wasn't kicked when he was a fucking bot for 2 years, because he made them money outside the game. Not because like he said "we are real team".. DO YOU GET THE POINT NOW?
2017-03-21 18:14
No, Pasha didn't get kicked because CSGO was close to release.. and kuben and loord had bad performance.. taz thought csgo was worse for kben and loord
2017-03-22 15:04
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
pasha also had very very bad performance for over a year, so what? game was released in 2012, kuben and loord kicked 2013 (1 year after). Pasha very big bot for 2 years (not kicked). Because big fanbase, contracts etc. If they didn't get contracts from VP in 2013 pasha would be kicked now.
2017-03-22 16:59
No, pasha wasnt kicked because he was good, thats the only thing you got wrong with the other stupid shit with playing for money
2017-03-22 17:22
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Hahahahahah, you're so funny =D You don't even know your own scene, LMFAO. THERE WAS NO REPLACEMENT FOR PASHA, THAT'S HOW BAD YOUR SCENE IS. He didn't stay because he was good (he played like a t4 player), but because you don't have anyone that could fill in =]
2017-03-22 17:32
I do know my own scene, yes pasza was good.. and theer was replacement but pasza dont need any...
2017-03-22 17:59
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
There was no replacement. I know the polish scene as well. Who would replace pasha?
2017-03-22 19:20
 | 
Europe GytiZ 
I like how Pasha said about FPL, something like it's bad, everyone is rushing and etc(he had only 7 kills in the end). Next stream he's playing with olof in MM. Yea. Cuz that makes sense.
2017-03-21 18:08
expected from noskill
2017-03-21 18:10
 | 
Bulgaria Dimicha 
Nice thread! :)
2017-03-21 18:20
Now suddenly when they got money, they are family LOL, pasha is full of shit
2017-03-21 18:22
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Haha, so true mate!
2017-03-21 18:37
vp has been always like that and people wonder why I hate them because i know them and know how full of shit they are
2017-03-21 18:38
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
They haven't always been like. I remember talking with them @ Copenhagen Games 2012 after they lost to Anexis 16-14. They were chill and praised Anexis after the game. They sat down in the back end of Øksnehallen where you could buy some food, we all had coffee and talked for few minutes. My polish is not that good to make longer conversations.
2017-03-21 18:52
Happy | 
Poland Millka 
well, i won't feed any troll <deleted>
2017-03-21 18:42
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Not trolling. Please share your opinion.
2017-03-21 18:53
Stop being mad just cuz he destroyed chokestralis on his stream
2017-03-21 18:47
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Not mad. I just want pasha to crush me in real life. All he do is talk how he can crush everyone. Let's see what he will do against someone with mma experience.
2017-03-21 18:54
Hahahahhaha bad b8
2017-03-21 19:27
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
if that's what you feel it is, I will not spend my time convincing you of otherwise.
2017-03-21 19:40
Who cares? VP STILL TOP 1
2017-03-21 18:51
expected from a fluke team like VP
2017-03-21 18:55
are u mad? Yes they are the best team in CS history and they always will be. They stayed together longer than any other team. haters gonna hate lul. we support Pentagram G-SHOCK, AGAiN, ESC, FX, VP from our hearts since the beginning u new fags, stop bullshitting and go fys now
2017-03-21 18:56
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Don't bait in my thread, thank you. My userid > your userid, newfag =]
2017-03-21 18:59
Who cares about 1.6? They arent even a top 3 lineup of all time in CS:GO.
2017-03-21 19:03
nt germanistan
2017-03-21 19:03
? fnatic, NiP, LDLC/EnVyUs and eve LG/SK were all better and had much more success in less time.
2017-03-21 19:05
not sure if bait or really that stupid it's hard to keep a competitive mindset. in 2017 vp still does that with 100k++ on their bank. therefore: fuck off.
2017-03-21 18:56
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
What's stupid in my thread, wtf?
2017-03-21 19:00
you compare 2005 with 2017 lul living of esports back in the day was a problem. players couldn't practise properly, had a job, couldn't focus/commit 100%. nowdays people lose commitment 'cause they earn TOO much and get lazy. aslong you don't play it for the sake of the game like pros did back in the days you won't be able to compete with the best - but VP does, they surely do. or in other words: your comparison sucks balls and your example is shit. vp? why not take nip or the old envyus for example? those would be proper examples..
2017-03-21 19:09
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
You're the one to sound stupid now. We're not talking about 2005 LMAO. Those are the years kuben (2006) and loord joined Golden Five and they played together for 8 years until 2013. So if "family" and "friends" mean so much, why did they kick them? =]
2017-03-21 19:37
because sometimes different things matter, money comes with success. but the latter is the main goal in sports, don't you agree? besides if you work hard no matter what and how much pleasure it gives you - getting paid a lot, feels fucking great, why shouldn't they want money lol there is no hypocrisy in it you are just jealous.
2017-03-21 19:49
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
I'm not sure I understand your point. How is this related to them kicking kuben and loord, but not kicking pasha and him saying "they are team, and that's why he wasn't kicked"?
2017-03-21 19:54
welcome on earth where everything is about money since the last 50 years :p
2017-03-21 18:58
Everything is about the money right now :P
 | 
Europe 1unknown1 
You did a really great job, writing this whole big stuff, and maybe, I dont quite agree with your opinion, but I am just amazed by the level of your analysis and wrtiting etc. Actually the first one, (for me) who has written such a massive thing, and it really looks like kinda of article. What I am trying to say is that you are beyond the level of HLTV fags, and thats great mate!
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Thank you very much, I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and leaving a comment. Tried to keep it simple and short.
2017-03-21 19:49
don't fuck with papa
2017-03-21 19:18
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
I hide behind smoke.
2017-03-21 19:50
zip zip, dead niko
2017-03-21 19:51
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
^_^
2017-03-21 19:52
Why Pasha is still in this team? Well i see that you haven't watch any sigle vp match in this year. Who will replace him? Michu, Szpero, Rallen? Izak? :D Yeah i agree that he is the kind of player who like to be on the bottom of the scoreboard, but we got those players in every team. + he have huge fanbase = more money, but are not keeping him only because of fucking fanbase. EVERY TEAM IS SHITTALKING RN and cares about the money. SK (Fallen, Taco) ASTRALIS (Kjearbye) FNATIC - KINGS OF SHITTALK (especially Flusha and JW) VP (Taz, Pasha is 50/50)
2017-03-21 19:20
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
You basically wrote the same thing as me? =D
2017-03-21 19:51
shrek | 
United States shrek1 
by the money he meant they weren't getting paid what they were owed you moron
2017-03-21 19:46
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Explain.
2017-03-21 19:52
shrek | 
United States shrek1 
did you read the article or just copy paste a link Besides, we never got paid for CPL Dallas (about $13,000), KODE5 Finals in Russia 2009 (about $5,000) and ESWC Finals in San Jose 2008 ($40,000
2017-03-21 20:13
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Just wanted to make sure there's no misunderstandings. So you actually believe the money problem was the money they were owed? Hehehehe, you're so naive =]
2017-03-21 20:19
shrek | 
United States shrek1 
i also enjoy playing video games for a living and not being able to feed my family
2017-03-21 20:22
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
I respect your opinion. So cutting kuben and loord solved the problems that they were owed money. Obvious logic.
2017-03-21 20:26
shrek | 
United States shrek1 
they won more after they cut them right? hltv.org/news/12212-virtuspro-win-ems-on..
2017-03-21 20:38
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
I fail to realize the connection between my original post and the link you provided. Aren't you backing up my statement? They kicked loord and kuben because of financial issues and saying now in 2017 that finances never was their target is a sweet lie?
2017-03-21 20:41
shrek | 
United States shrek1 
they clearly made the changes they needed to in order to survive
2017-03-21 20:42
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Thank you. So pasha's statement about VP not kicking him because they don't play for money is false. Was it not for the luxury contracts they signed, pasha would be kicked long time ago. Funny don't think you so? It's easy to say you don't play for money when it's an excess, but once you lack them, reality changes. Pathetic hypocrite he is.
2017-03-21 20:45
Sure they cut Kuben but they brought him back as a coach and gave him a nice salary and the ability to travel the world with them once again. Loord was always salty about the move and I think there is bad blood between the two sides because I think he feels he is responsible for the success of the Golden 5 because he was IGL for a while. he's making them a lot of money, even though they don't win tournaments. nice b8 m8
2017-03-21 19:57
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Obviously talking about the period pasha was a bot. Didn't really win anything noticeable except Katowice '14 and EPL '15.
2017-03-21 20:22
BnTeT | 
Poland B4R73K 
nice bait 4/10
2017-03-21 20:03
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
wtf, where do you see bait?
2017-03-21 20:31
BnTeT | 
Poland B4R73K 
in original post
2017-03-21 20:36
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
you need glasses then, or stronger ones if already wearing glasses
2017-03-21 20:36
BnTeT | 
Poland B4R73K 
why
2017-03-21 20:37
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
How sad it can sound to polish ears, I'm not baiting. My post is genuine, pasha is a hypocrite. They kicked loord and kuben because of money problems. They didn't kick pasha he was generating money, kuben and loord wasn't.
2017-03-21 20:39
BnTeT | 
Poland B4R73K 
not really
2017-03-21 20:44
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
yes really that's what I'm learning new people like you, nice userid
2017-03-21 20:51
they probably played for the money back then, but it was way back in 2005. Don't you think things have changed since then? Nowadays, money isn't a problem.
2017-03-21 21:08
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
And that's the hypocritical part I'm referring to. It's easy to say you don't play for money and don't kick friends, when you already have the money. But VP proved what they did, when they didn't have money. They kicked their friends.
2017-03-21 21:15
what the fuck is this topic about ? You think that any pro team isn't playing for money ? Go ahead and go out your fucking firewall you salty 15yo bastard and you will maybe understand that all world is build on fucking money You think astralis and any other team are switching players for what ? For winning fucking metal gold looking like shit, or to win a fucking money ? P.s You dont have to answer
2017-03-21 20:49
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Not according to pasha: youtube.com/watch?v=H4JD27GtClE&feature=.. They "only" play because they enjoy playing together =D and don't switch players like other "pussy teams" as he calls them. But he forgot what they did themselves when they had financial issues.
2017-03-21 20:59
Yes, teams are changing their roster to try to get "fucking metal gold looking" medals.
2017-03-21 21:13
it's not like they don't play for money, then they would not have money for their families. Also, in 2005 there was barely any money in cs and you couldn't really make a living out of it. They did kick kuben but they brought him back as a coach and gave him a good salary. If they were to play for the money, they would probably kick taz or something and replace him with a younger talent. But now that they have lots of money, because they are one of the biggest teams in the world, they don't really have to play only for the money. they are like a really close family and they have become a brand, kicking players because of money would be dumb as hell..
2017-03-21 21:02
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
I agree with you with some parts. Just don't forget that 2005/06 were the years loord and kuben joined, not when they got kicked. They played with them 8 years (loord and kuben were kicked in 2013). So pasha's statement that VP don't kick friends, because they're familiy is a lie. They DO kick friends if there's no money. But when there is money, they don't kick. So it's easy for pasha to say they didn't kick him when they had money. But if VP didn't have money, they would kick pasha as well.
2017-03-21 21:09
probably, yes.
2017-03-21 21:09
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Thank you sir, that's all I wanted to hear. People calling me baiter in this thread, I was starting to think I was wrong LOL.
2017-03-21 21:11
Lmao ofc only poorlaks with zero education (racist shits) reply to this and wann defend it , face the facts toilette cleaners u are hated
2017-03-21 21:06
+1
2017-03-21 21:11
Its toilet not toilette my dear educated German friend
2017-03-21 21:12
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Kindest sir, may I have the permission to ask you kind sir, why are you wearing the flag of UK, when you're from Poland?
2017-03-21 21:16
 | 
Germany Tunio 
Pasha doesnt even speak english very well he doesnt even know what hes saying
2017-03-21 21:17
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
For his sake I hope so.
2017-03-22 13:33
And what if he does? youre gonna say it to his face and get beaten up?
2017-03-22 18:01
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Yes, get beaten up. That's why I have been fighting with Widzew against LKS when I lived in Lodz, because I don't know how to fight.
2017-03-22 19:22
How am I from Poland because I pointed out a grammar mistake?
2017-03-21 21:18
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
nice fail reply LMAO =D just noticed your name sir, your name =] I know about czeslaw milosz =]
2017-03-22 03:00
"We are a team, not like other pussies, not play for the money" hahahhahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahaah ahahaaha hahaha haha best joke ever. Let me fix this: "We are a team, like other pussies, not play for the win, play for the easy money"
2017-03-21 21:36
Pasha is 160 cm so no one fears him :) And LUq was better than pasha. Sad he didn't contiune carrer ;/
2017-03-21 21:55
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
He stole money from the team LOL.
2017-03-22 03:00
Ye I heard something about that but I don't know if it's true. Still sad he ended playing ;/
2017-03-23 19:25
 | 
Brazil LIPE1 
LUq > PASHA[t] i miss the mohawk king
2017-03-22 15:08
tldr but lost all respect for VP
2017-03-22 14:14
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
pasha lying about VP not playing for money. they kicked their friends in 2013.
2017-03-22 14:52
Pasha is performing good for vp, you're just mad keyboard warrior. The most "lol" thing in ur topic is the last part where you say that you will say this pasha in the face. really? probably as the most keyboard warriors you dont have guts to say hi to a girl.. and ur talking about saying pasha that in face? Why are you mad? Because he's famous and ur just another anonymous shittalker? You know that quote; "They hate us, beacuse they ain't us" So just go to sleep, and dont even try to reply to my comment because everything you write is just a bunch of bullshit.
2017-03-22 17:18
 | 
Denmark Astralis_no1 
Polish fans, please show this to pasha and let him know that if I see him on LAN I will tell this to his face woah guys, let the big man through
2017-03-22 19:31
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
I'm gonna take his head off if he says one wrong word to me
2017-03-22 19:33
 | 
Iceland _natas_ 
It's easy for kids still living in their moms basement to say "money is not everything" But when you got a wife, kids, house, cars, bills and so on it becomes a entirely different thing. To be away from your family weeks and weeks and come home with just enough money to go around is not worth it. Your kids are crying wanting to see you. Your wife is pissed because she has to take care of everything while you are away playing a video game with your friends. And then you come home, tired with no money. Grow the fuck up kids and try to understand that most people in the pro scene has lifes besides playing this game.
2017-03-23 19:31
you are doing gods work to expose these scums
2017-04-02 17:15
 | 
Denmark qwedsa 
Ty kind sir. Keep doing the great job you're doing for HLTV!
2017-04-02 17:35
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.