Thread has been deleted
Last comment
IBP rofl
 | 
Finland terquie 
kinda hilarious that vac banned people have better chance at playing on high level again #emilio and kqly hype
2017-03-23 18:53
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Czech Republic monosak 
This is just sad
2017-03-23 18:54
I agree 100%, fixing matches is much much better thing than cheating imo
2017-03-23 19:09
 | 
Sweden chainylol 
absolutely retarded comment. Both should be banned permanently, no question.
2017-03-23 19:12
retarded for low iq ppl like you, fixing>cheating whatever u say, if cheaters are unbanned ibp should be unbanned aswell eod kid
2017-03-23 19:14
use brain lol cheating => concequences for you directly and your team indirectly. matchfixing => consequences for VIEWERS directly, you and team indirectly. Valve cares about viewers, and all their decisions are made to favour the viewers. A lot of people lost money on the iBP matchfixing scandal, and thus they should be barred for life. ez logic
2017-03-23 19:26
Then perm ban all cheaters people lost their money betting on opposite team and money they lost much much more than loss of one matchfix
2017-03-23 20:16
Tbh, no one has ever proved that KQLY, sF, emilio etc. was cheating every match. There are only assumptions, hence we dont actually know the scale of the cheating incident(s). On the contrary, we know the scale of match fixing, as csgolounge could/did (?) provide numbers of suspicious accounts betting on IBP. Hence, it makes more sense to ban the match fixers and not the cheaters, as the match fixers had consequences for a larger third party compared to cheaters - talking viewing basis.
2017-03-23 20:25
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
also it was only one match proven where ibp threw they did one mistake in their life and they often excused for it ibp should be able to play again imo atleast swag dazed and swag are good players
2017-03-24 12:16
to be honest, it was the only match that was CAUGHT. WHo knows which other games they did not play up to their level.
2017-03-24 13:27
Well, emilios former teammate, maxaki i believe it was, made a blog after emilio was banned. In the blog he claimed that emilio cheated at lan (CPH Games) some years prior to the ban, in some match after it was clear they were eliminated in the tournament. He claimed he saw it first hand, on emilios screen. Pretty trustworthy imo. While emilio apologized for cheating a few matches in MM (as he claimed was the reason to his VAC Ban, just lol), he never commented or apologized for this. So here we have a guy that obviously had been involved with cheating software years prior to his ban, and he only claims he cheated one match on matchmaking, yea right.... Nah, bring back iBP and keep the cheaters banned for life imo.
2017-03-24 15:44
To be honest, its just an allegation without proof. If GTR suddenly were saying that Coldzera was cheating, would it make it trustworthy? Nope, because it has to be investigated. The fact is that it is not confirmed or proved that i.e. KQLY cheated in officials.
2017-03-25 00:30
Well, the GTR and coldzera is just a bad example mate. The proof is within the VAC Ban emilio received. That's proof that he did indeed use cheats. Here we have maxaki, who at the time were a pretty respected tier2-tier3 player who played with emilio in a team before, saying that he saw FIRST HAND at Copenhagen Games when emilio turned on cheats AT LAN in a game that "didn't matter" since they already were out of the tournament. There is no doubt in my mind that this is true and a trustworthy source. And it goes to show how much bullshit the matchmaking excuse for his ban is. What really bothers me is that he went public and apologized, after first DENYING it was he that actually cheated on his account, he actually claimed he borrowed the account to a FRIEND who in turn cheated and got the account banned. Later he would admit that it was indeed him that used the cheat, but only in matchmaking and NEVER in an official game even tho maxaki claims he did infact cheat in an official LAN game witnessed by him first hand, so already here his excuse is worth dogshit because he already tried to lie about it. But he never commented or apologized for what maxaki claimed. So not only was he being dishonest at first about the ban, he's still not being completely honest about his cheating. Fuck that kid.
2017-03-25 11:07
Not a bad example. Just stating that even if a pro player is calling someone out, it doesnt need to be 100% true. If GTR called out Pyth, would this make it true? The answer is NO. It would make it questionable and needed to be investigated. Emilio did in fact use cheats, not denying that, but no one has ever proved nor confirmed that the banned players used the cheat in official matches. They most likely did, but there is no solid proof behind the allegation, hence we cannot draw our conclusions based on the assumption that he actually used it in officials. This is my main point, which makes every other counter argument to my initial reply weak, because everyone is saying that viewers got hurt too. Well viewers did not get hurt if KQLY only cheated in an offline game, thus, the arguments regarding viwers were affected to is bad.
2017-03-25 15:03
Well, there's a difference between a pro player calling someone out and a player saying "I've seen him cheat. I've seen the cheating software first hand on his monitor at the actual time he was using the cheat". I'm not saying anything about the other banned players, they could have only cheated one match or maybe they cheated a ton of matches. Who knows? What we do know is that emilio was using cheating software on at least two different occations that took place years apart from eachother, as well as lying about it and not owning up to it. Does a player like that deserve a second chance and the benefit of doubt? Hell no. Btw, is it actually fucking emilio im talking to since you seem to be in complete denial about this? Igor Macko, while emilios last name is Mako? Hmm, fishy my friend..
2017-03-25 16:08
Someone calling anyone out is the same as someone saying "I've seen him cheat" - its allegations, which are yet to be proven. Im simply stating that we do not actually know about the scale of cheating regarding emilio, KQLY, and thus it is wrong to say that it destroys the viewer value. Maxaki isnt even a known player, and him saying this is just adding fuel to the fire, as he does not have any proof to back up his claim. Since you are questioning if I am emilio, I guess you are a newfag, who doesnt actually know I am. Do some research, and you still easily see that I am not emilio. I do not endorse cheating, I am simply stating that we do not the scale of the cheating incidents, but it is without doubt they actually did cheat at some point.
2017-03-25 16:24
you are dumber than a door
2017-03-23 20:24
nice logic once again, typical HLTV a door cant possess IQ, thus your comparison is invalid like your mother.
2017-03-23 20:26
you are dumber than a donkey then
2017-03-23 20:29
kinda sad to get two attempts to mock me and still fail? really feel sorry for you, now go back to your invalid mother
2017-03-23 20:30
salty tears lul
2017-03-23 21:08
 | 
Korea xtkjdtr01 
Lol rekt
2017-03-24 07:50
Firstly, IQ is an outdated way to level intelligence. It's been proven to not actually represent one's ability to process information, and rather is just a system of seeing who has the highest level of education. Knowledge =/= Intelligence Secondly, a door is made out of wood and obviously has no thought process, is in which where his statement came from. Don't be a dickhead because he's right. Lastly, the viewers are directly effected whenever a game they're betting on has effects out of their control that determine the victory. Whether that be matchfixing, or cheating, both will make one team more likely to win, and both should be actions that have consequences. Given that the players on IBP have only been shown to matchfix once in an online match in an irrelevant team--it does raise some brows in that the amount of people effected is miniscule given to the majors, offline tournaments and online matches players could've cheated in. Following the announcement that cheaters can once again play, Sf, one of the banned players back in 2014 said that he feels the players on IBP should be unbanned before he is, and it's unjust that it's not such. Before you go onto HLTV, start spewing shit like you know what you're talking about, do some research, find a realistic view, and then come back and we can have a discussion.
2017-03-24 10:07
Did not read.
2017-03-24 11:17
 | 
Norway MiXoN24 
+1
2017-03-24 11:22
You probably are as dumb as a door if you can't read a paragraph. ;]
2017-03-24 14:11
I dont think you know the definition of a paragraph. Your wall of text contains 7 paragraphs, thus making your claim that I am dumb as a door if I cant read ONE paragraph invalid. Nice try though, idiot.
2017-03-24 14:13
"Paragraphs are the building blocks of papers. Many students define paragraphs in terms of length: a paragraph is a group of at least five sentences, a paragraph is half a page long, etc. In reality, though, the unity and coherence of ideas among sentences is what constitutes a paragraph." My comment has a total of 8 complete sentences. It is by definition, a paragraph in length.
2017-03-24 14:25
Cambridge definition: "A short part of a text, consisting of at least one sentence and beginning on a new line. It usually deals with a single event, description, idea, etc." Source: dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/engl.. Thus, your wall of text contains of 7 paragraphs. Dont you burgers learn anything in school, or are you a drop out? I guess you are the latter, as you clearly did not write your whole text in one paragraph.
2017-03-24 14:58
I wasn't constructing an essay, I was formulating a comment on a forum. I didn't know there was a specific format in which I'm supposed to formulate them--I do know however all you've stated is that I should have put it all into one complete paragraph. No comment on the fact that you're incompetent on reading eight sentences? Foolish, and you claim I'm a drop out.
2017-03-24 15:37
You rekt him... He really tried hard to sound clever when forming his sentences... <3
2017-03-24 18:20
thanks <3
2017-03-24 18:54
Dude you just got rekt so fucking hard. Im done with this burger.
2017-03-25 00:32
I know I know, it's almost like I wrote eight sentences and you didn't have the mental capacity to read them or something silly like that. oh wait
2017-03-25 11:09
Look at you, avoiding the point so bad. You wrote SEVEN PARAGRAPHS, not SEVEN sentences! Each paragraph contain X SENTENCES. This is fucking elementary, go back to burger flipping lol
2017-03-25 14:59
Actually, I am a line cook so I do flip burgers oddly enough. And, I already said that if you wish I can apologize for not formulating my point in one complete paragraph. However you're the one that was incompetent of reading eight sentences, eight sentences in length--in one paragraph, or seven, is still eight sentences. You're the one that was incapable of reading it ;]
2017-03-25 15:03
What a shocker! Just stating that you were wrong about the definition of paragraph, as you did NOT write your whole wall of text in a paragraph, but in seven. Now you are running away from the fact that you were caught redhanded, and its sad. I did not read your wall of text and its not due to my mental capacity (I study finance at graduate school), but I simply did not bother. I am sorry if you are offended by my decision.
2017-03-25 15:06
lol you do not study finance in grade school, dont even try btw idk how much you've been on hltv but you need to work on not getting baited whoops i forgot to write this in one paragraph, as clearly I just wrote FOUR right here!
2017-03-25 15:07
I actually do, and I dont really care if you believe me or not. Typical users calling it baiting when they get caught red handed, and rekt so hard. You were not baiting me, you were simply just incompetent. Now go back to flipping burgers, while I study CAPM & Fama & French. If you dont know who I actually am, you are a newfag. I am a well known meme, and what are you? Burgerflipper my friend.
2017-03-25 15:10
what you seem is someone who is really emotionally unstable, i was just trying to calm the conversation down. regardless of how many paragraphs composed the message, it was eight sentences and you weren't capable of reading that length, which i thought was amusing you took it way too personally, dude lol
2017-03-26 14:23
Damn, you are so butthurt for not understanding the definition of paragraph, when you call it sentences. You are clearly so dumb and ignorant that you try to bullshit your way further, even when you got caught red handed. Now gtfo
2017-03-26 14:51
oh my friend I think you're misunderstanding, the length of the paragraphs is still eight sentences, and that length of eight sentences in one paragraph or twelve, is still only eight sentences, and a certain number of words now go cry to your mom about being illiterate ;D
2017-03-26 23:03
Let me put it in plain English for you, burger flipper: You wrote 7 paragraphs, NOT 7 sentences. Each paragraph contains of X sentences.
2017-03-27 07:09
you are cancer
2017-03-27 08:26
shox | 
Turkmenistan POGGERS 
always enjoyable watching newcomers on HLTV. enjoy ur stay and dont get baited too much will ya
2017-03-27 11:52
haha okay buddy
2017-03-27 13:04
 | 
Denmark dR_JaCkPoT 
you just revealed you are danish LUL
2017-03-24 11:35
Is not cheating a concequence for the Viewer aswell?
2017-03-24 00:23
Nice assumption once again, thinking that they cheated in officials. This has yet to be confirmed from the banned players, hence your argument is invalid.
2017-03-24 11:21
You are dumber than a donkey
2017-03-24 14:59
Nice constructive contribution, I gave it a report =)
2017-03-24 15:01
Really? im shaking
2017-03-24 15:22
Just gave you a report lol, never said it will make you shaking? Learn to read.
2017-03-24 15:26
Did I say you said it will make me shake? Learn to read.
2017-03-24 15:27
typical guy with no arguments, spitting useless shit over the keyboard to participate in something you cant understand, because you simply lack the mental fortitude and capacity.
2017-03-25 16:39
Are u fat or very fat?
2017-03-25 19:41
cheating => concequences for you directly and your team indirectly. matchfixing => consequences for VIEWERS directly, you and team indirectly. lol ibp has only match fixed 1 game and we know these cheaters cheated in at least 1 game more then likely multiple and what you think nobody bet on the games these players cheated in this effects viewers as you say not just once but at least once we don't even know the scale of losses from bets from the cheaters matches it could be and likely is massively more it should be un ban them all after 2 years or nobody their shouldn't be a favored party that's just bs they both effect everybody #freebrax
2017-03-24 08:48
only 1 match was caught yes, who knows which other games they also threw by not playing to their best ability. Im just stating that making assumptions to justify this is lame. The fact is that we do not know if they cheated all the matches, or only 1, and we do not know if they only threw 1 match or 10. This has yet to be confirmed. Stealing money > cheating in a video game imo
2017-03-24 13:28
"cheating => concequences for you directly and your team indirectly. matchfixing => consequences for VIEWERS directly, you and team indirectly." so when you're the underdog cheating and you win a game where you had lower odds and essentially cause viewers to lose money on realistic bets, you claim that doesn't affect the viewer?
2017-03-24 08:54
Who has said that they actually cheated in official matches which could be bet on? Thats an assumption you have made, hence your point is invalid tbh.
2017-03-24 11:20
 | 
Norway MiXoN24 
2017-03-24 11:25
I will recommend you to read up on how VAC works. In many cases they will instant ban you if you use a public detected cheat, but do you really think a player of a caliber like emilio would download some shitty public detected cheat? Further on, VAC can be delayed to up to 6 months, meaning that I can cheat one time in january 2017 and be banned in june 2017. This is proven, and you can read on it on ie. hackforums
2017-03-24 11:28
I will recommend you to use your fucking brain xD The sudden skillboost emilio for example had in official matches was insanely obvious and even visible in his hltv statistics if you care to see. Also its more likely stupid to assume that they didn't cheat on official matches. Cheating has every downside of match fixing and even more.
2017-03-24 18:27
Use brain? You are providing the argument, so its your job to back it up with proof. Since you lack it, I guess you are just another HLTV warrior spitting useless shit over the keyboard, nice try fake Sweden.
2017-03-25 00:27
and how does cheating not ruin the game for viewers? what's the point of even watching if the results aren't legit?
2017-03-24 09:59
Who has said that they cheated in an official match? Once again you are making an assumption to make your argument better. Once again, invalid point.
2017-03-24 11:19
So are you just going to believe every single cheater's excuse of "my friend walked into my room and used my computer when I went to take a shower and installed cheats, wasn't me by Shaggy"? Your assumption is that VAC works, which is wrong because players like KQLY would have never been caught if it you left it up to VAC by itself.
2017-03-24 19:02
Who has said that I believe that this is the case? Stop putting words in my mouth. I only stated that this has yet to be proven nor confirmed by the cheaters, which simply is true. You are making a crucial assumption when arguing, and I am proving that your argument is flawed because of said assumption.
2017-03-25 00:24
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
Valve hasn't unbanned anyone though.
2017-03-24 10:01
Most of those viewers that bet were underaged and underage gambling is illegal you can't really blame them for that. Plus you could use that same exuse for cheating. How would viewers feel if they found out they watched and maybe even supported a team win with cheats.
2017-03-24 10:01
NIce assumption. You cannot prove your point that most were underage. Thus, point invalid.
2017-03-24 11:18
You can assume that, based on the number of all CSGO players and their age. Nt though. And you're avoiding my second point.
2017-03-24 11:52
All your points relies solely on the assumption that they cheated in officials. This has yet to be proven or confirmed, hence your two points are invalid.
2017-03-24 12:13
It doesnt have to be proven that they did it in a match. They cheated, end of story (if they wanted to test the cheats they could do it with steam offline).
2017-03-24 17:09
Nice contradiction. So if they didnt cheat in a match, then no viewer was hurt? If KQLY cheated in offline steam, then there were no problem with viewers, as it was unofficial. Hence no viewers were affected.
2017-03-25 00:26
You can't prove they didn't cheat in a match, but it was proven they cheated somewhere. Understand now?
2017-03-25 09:38
Are you retarded? Im just simply stating that they did cheat, but its not proven that they did cheat in official matches, hence viewers are not affected if this is the case. If KQLY cheated in offline steam, were viewers affected? NO. Your whole argument is that they cheated and it affected the viewers, well - no one has proved nor confirmed that they actually did cheat in an OFFICIAL match, but yes - they cheated.
2017-03-25 15:08
I can't make you understand simple logic. If your IQ is below 90 nobody can.
2017-03-25 16:51
I will pray for you, as you can seem to grasp what I am saying as well.
2017-03-25 17:30
In which sport are cheaters banned permanently? Let alone match fixers.
2017-03-24 12:32
cheating impacts the viewers as well. If you beat on team A because they were better than team B, but then someone on Team B went ham and won Team B the game using cheats then the viewer betting on Team A loses money and would feel cheated.
2017-03-24 14:18
again, as stated, your argument relies solely on the fact that they cheated in official matches with viewers present, this has yet to be proven nor confirmed. Thus, your argument is invalid.
2017-03-24 15:00
Hope you're trolling
2017-03-24 15:53
 | 
Hungary KovaHUN 
Cheating does effect the viewers.
2017-03-25 09:41
Again, you are basing your statement on the fact that KQLY etc. were cheating in an OFFICIAL MATCH with GOTV. This has yet to be proven nor confirmed, hence your statement is inadequate and flawed.
2017-03-25 15:04
 | 
Hungary KovaHUN 
Dude, if your favourite player gets banned due to cheating, then its irrelevant wheter he cheated on lan or in mm. Dont tell me that it doesnt affect the community, that certain teams fall apart becouse someone has cheats in the team. Btw i love how you are trying to show off your english skills on a cs forum. Its cringy as fuck.
2017-03-25 15:38
Now you are looking beside my main point. IT still stands, thus your statement is invalid. Not showing off, its the result of studying on graduate school.
2017-03-25 15:56
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
Valve made no decisions, esl did.
2017-03-25 15:13
No shit ?
2017-03-25 15:15
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
SO why did you write that valve did?
2017-03-25 15:16
Did I explicitly write that this is Valve's decision? Read more carefully, britain. I simply stated the mindset of Valve, which ESL also shares.
2017-03-25 15:20
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
It is not the mindset of valve clearly and ESL has nothing to do with valve, you are just making up that ESL has the same mindset as valve.
2017-03-25 17:33
Kk =)
2017-03-25 17:57
 | 
Finland paahtis 
You are on the right track but also completely clueless. Cheating fucks over the other team, making them lose a match (and money as a consequence), without their own fault. Matchfixing does not fuck over the other team, it actually gives them an easy win. Matchfixing fucks over your own team (if say 2/5 aren't in on it) and the owners/shareholders of your own team. Cheating is worse than matchfixing, but not by a lot.
2017-03-25 15:41
 | 
Denmark LnDcsgo 
So its okay to steal money ? :D
2017-03-25 15:46
Never stated that =)
2017-03-25 15:56
lmao i already lost ton of money on shox and niko, who are most likely to cheat right in front of byali, while i made another ton of money on russains throwing matches
2017-03-25 16:41
lueg | 
Czech Republic Lueg 
Cheating=>bad rep for volvo matchfixing=>bad rep for players
2017-03-27 07:12
'Valve cares about viewers, and all their decisions are made to favour the viewers.' Not sure if trolling or retarded. If they care so much about viewers, why did they temp ban for matchfixing a Dota 2 team?
2017-03-27 07:16
Again, you keep posting this garbage. If you are watching a game and the results are not legitimate because of cheats or because of matchfixing, then what do we even bother watching for? And you conveniently forget about the OTHER team playing against the cheater who get fucked when you come up with your consequences.
2017-03-27 07:46
 | 
Brazil EnglishMASTER 
get rekt
2017-03-23 19:27
well, i think IBP should be unbanned after 1 year already.. since they never broke any rule at all, it was 100% legit to matchfix when they did it. (there were no such rule in csgo or tournaments) so they should have been unbanned because they technecly didn't do anything wrong other than immoral, bad sportmanship.
2017-03-23 19:34
So if there is no rule on killing someone on an island, and you kill someone on an island, it is a legit action then? Nice argument tbh, typical HLTV.
2017-03-24 11:29
If there is no law/rule against it, what is there to punish except the bad moral? just asking, cuz that seems a bit to harsh to give life time for bad moral.
2017-03-24 11:51
There was no need to have rule regarding matchfixing as it is a common topic and a well established precedence on this from other sports. everyone in their right mind would say that it is illegal to fix a match, no matter if it is football, basketball, CSGO or dota. Hence, the argument regarding no rule at the time is invalid.
2017-03-24 13:30
Its not invalid lol, you cant just punish someone that never broke a rule. They could easy say that they just exploited the rulebook and so on.. cant compare E-sport with ''real'' sport, at that time CSGO was on its rise still, skins were not considered ''real life money'' at the time, they didn't break a rule in CSGO but they ''stole'' money from veiwers.
2017-03-24 15:41
So according to you, since there were no rules regarding massmurder ala Holocaust explicitly, then the nazis should not be punished? Great logic, i rate it 10/10
2017-03-25 00:28
What rules, you fucking retard? They've been punished for crimes against humanity. They broke the international law, not just a set of rules. Plus some have been convicted even though there was no proof that they were guilty, like for example Alfred Jodl but I'm sure that you have no clue who he was (google him fast then pretend that you know who he was). And I like it how you're comparing a matchfixing scandal to the fucking Nuremberg trials. Not only that we're not talking about same type of mess, but comparimg a trial heavily influenced by politics to Valve's decisions on the iBP scandal is simply retarded, no matter how you look at it. Retards like you think that they can use the Nazis as an example for anything. You seem to think that getting the Nazis involved, no matter how off-topic that would be, suddenly makes your so-called argument valid. You probably don't even realize how retarded you look to someone who read in-depth about WWII and who studies law. People like you who have opinions on shit they know nothing about are the scum of the earth. You have no right to hold any opinions if you're unable to back them up with facts.
2017-03-27 07:36
 | 
Sweden Nibba 
One strike and your out. No room for fuck ups You dont see Armstrong being able to compete after he got caught. CS is becoming more and more professional and cant risk having a bunch of players getting banned and giving a bad rep to the ''sport''. Aldo i do agree that you should give at least Swag a second chance since he was young etc.
2017-03-23 23:53
He is right, both should be banned permanently. fixing matches is some sort of cheat too.
2017-03-26 14:55
 | 
North America bloodwolf1710 
Thing is a crap ton of teams there games back then ibp were just the ones 2 get caught
2017-03-23 19:24
A crap ton of people commit murder. Doesn't make it okey.
2017-03-24 08:52
Point is that they are the only team that got punished for it and valve couldn't give 2 shits about the other teams throwing and it still gos on today but not as much
2017-03-24 12:51
Lets make prison sentences lifetime! No questions, just do it! Are you retarded? I love this thinking of warm swedes
2017-03-23 19:29
Not playing cs at competitive level = jail ? Balkan's logic.
2017-03-23 19:44
go surrender pls
2017-03-23 19:45
Get electricity at home first pls
2017-03-23 19:47
The logic of most '1st worlders' in this thread makes this Balkan guy look legit.
2017-03-27 07:38
 | 
United States sxg 
You should be banned permanently for fixing 1 online match that meant nothing ?
2017-03-24 12:02
 | 
Sweden chainylol 
Describing it like that is so sad. And my answer is yes, you should.
2017-03-24 12:22
apparently context means nothing on HLTV.
2017-03-24 14:29
I just want you to remind that back in ibp days there was no law about match fixing so logically they didn't break any rule. Lex retro non agit - the law isn't retroactive
2017-03-24 14:25
Yeah, no U.S. or international lawmaker ever thought about matchfixing until iBP threw for skins. In fact, the term 'matchfixing' was invented on this occasion. And law can be retroactive. Especially criminal law. Quoting latin jurisconsults doesn't make you look smarter if you're totally out of context. You're only gonna look like an idiot to someone who, unlike you, does know what he's talking about. Is there any limit to mental retardation?
2017-03-27 07:45
I'm not disagreeing with what you said, you're right. But, what ESL has done, does make sense. If you get caught by ESL wire AC, you are given a two year ban, and ESEA is 1 year ban. So why should players who get caught cheating by those anti-cheats only get a temp ban, while vac banned players are banned for life. I'm glad they now have a consistent policy, but cheaters so be banned for life no question
2017-03-25 15:58
 | 
Sweden chainylol 
Never said i endorsed ESL's new rules.
2017-03-25 16:00
swag | 
North America Ares872 
lol football players caught using HGH or any other kind of "enhancement" get 4 games baseball players caught using steroids 25-50 games depending on if theyre a repeat offender which is even funnier but the point is they ALL get a second chance at doing what they love throwing a game is horrible yes and shouldn't be tolerated but you can't punish one team for life and allow others to walk freely because it wasn't investigated or some other bullshit. i know VP not all of them were guilty of betting on a match that had already taken place knowing the outcome they bet anyway but were allowed to continue to play which btw happened after the iBuyPower bans yet still nothing? And the sad thing is i can bet alot of the people in this forum know of teams who you could tell were blatantly throwing the match and lost money on that game for no punishment to come down on any of the players whether its tier 1 to tier 69 is flat out wrong IBP deserves another chance
2017-03-27 07:45
 | 
Sweden 4Sweeeden 
Nothing of the 2 is good. BUT, 1 fixed match (Well thats the only match that is confirmed as a throw) is "better" than the X amount of games KQLY / Emilio etc cheated.
2017-03-24 15:21
indeed
2017-03-24 15:52
Yeah people who scammed other people for money can't play, crazy world!
2017-03-23 18:54
ReDWateR | 
Sweden Ronkas 
i Bet you are an average nip fangay with their mouse pad and nip wallpaper, you also respond to get_right when they lose and say "you will come back stronger next time" no copy pasta (against rules) xd
2017-03-23 18:58
 | 
Europe FazetoGardian 
i died lol
2017-03-23 18:57
You lost your bet, sorry.
2017-03-23 18:58
hahahahhahahhaaha get rekt x)
2017-03-23 19:15
HAHAHAHAHAAHA
2017-03-23 19:01
KRIMZ | 
Denmark slacking 
+11
2017-03-23 19:10
and that shit is related with this topic why ? what a cunt.
just like you arent related to your parents, adopted cunt
2017-03-23 19:17
savage
2017-03-24 11:29
It's just the average swedish kid nowadays, i bet hes mom was really young and probably did acid while fucking hes dad. Dad obviously came in the shitter at that point, still he came out of that cunt that probably had sex with 12 others junkies while she was pregnant. Sad story really.
0/10
2017-03-23 19:46
tried too hard
2017-03-23 19:53
you got rekt, no need to try
2017-03-23 20:11
>acid >junkie ?
2017-03-24 07:56
LMAO
2017-03-23 19:17
haha
2017-03-23 19:25
You made my day xD
2017-03-27 07:47
 | 
United States brento 
learn to read please
"scammed" They never scammed anyone lmao, if you're going to bet and "throwing" at the time isn't against the rules, then its your fault. >3, still throwing<<<<<cheating
2017-03-23 19:13
Alright then we have different opinions, and yes ofcourse it was a throw, my bad. I still think they should be able to play but legal actions shouldve been taken into consideration at that time. They did afterall steal money from others, and just because it's not illegal doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Can't understand whats so strange about thinking it was wrong of them to throw the game.
2017-03-23 19:18
imo, they should of gotten a fee of paying 2x what they profited, and a year ban. i know it was 'wrong' but they shouldn't get a perma man, on something thats not even illegal (in CSGO)
Yeah that sounds reasonable.
If they did that in Korea and were caught instead they would be in prison you should be happy for your idols since eSports/gambling/underage gambling in your country is basically unregulated.
2017-03-23 19:49
#freeKQLY
2017-03-23 18:55
 | 
United States NA_CS_FAN 
he is free xd
2017-03-23 19:45
They must have something against IBP. If match fixing ruins the integrity of the game and literally cheating doesn't then idk what this game even is anymore.
I dont know what you are talking about? It's same from the start. It's shit.
are you retarded ? cheating is like dopping in sports , you get a temporary ban, then if you get caught multiple times you get perma ban. but match fixing is far worse than cheating ,its corruption , you can even go to prison for this. i hate stupid kids who think like you.
2017-03-23 19:34
calm down green little man
2017-03-23 19:36
no , you need to use your brains or stfu if you dont know wtf are you talking about.
2017-03-23 19:37
I didn't say match fixing was acceptable. I said that cheating is MOREunacceptable than Match fixing. pleb fuck
2017-03-23 19:39
for kids like you maybe , but for adults and law is not.
2017-03-23 19:48
It's arguable
2017-03-23 19:49
no its not , law is not arguable . thats the whole fuckin point of a law.
2017-03-23 20:21
steel | 
Belarus Ruble 
Best thing there was no rules about esports betting :D when ibp get lifetime ban so stfu. And i can say you dont go to prison in real life if you throw 1 match or atleast you dont get lifetime in prison max 1-2years.
2017-03-24 00:46
checked your name saw "<3 steel" Ah...Ok. Also belarus talking about how justice shall be made when you live under soviet regime where justice doesnt exist ... lul.
2017-03-24 07:44
lmao I like how you completely ignored his point and went for a personal attack instead of a fact based one because you know you lost. You must rlly h8 urself.
2017-03-24 14:32
ibp will never get unabnned thats for sure . and also match-fixing its far worse than cheating and geeting caught 1 time , this is also for sure. there's no debate here , only butthurt kids like you.
2017-03-24 15:27
terrible bait, u were doing so well but u fucked up here. Good try, better luck next time
2017-03-24 11:53
so law is arguable for you huh ? how old are you btw ?
2017-03-24 12:07
u hate autism, so u hate the very thing you are?
2017-03-24 12:16
answer my question.
2017-03-24 13:00
you're asking someone's age on hltv, retard alert.
2017-03-24 22:05
steel | 
Belarus Ruble 
Well i can say law is not same for everyone im not so naive like you. If you are rich person or politician banker etc. you can do whatever you want and they let you walk free. And what about belarus, there is no perfect country in the world and there is no soviet union anymore. But i think this case is pretty fucked up ofc they did wrong but punishment is too big compared to how much they make money from it. Playing csgo was their job what if you cant do anymore your current job what you are doing many years i think it sucks and it is pretty hard to find new job if you dont have education, if you dont want to do something ''shit'' job.
2017-03-24 15:18
kid confirmed. what are you saying its like 1 guy who is broke its robbing a little shop , gets like 5k $ out of there but he shouldnt go to prison because he was broke and also its only a little shop. its unreal how stupid you guys actually are. do you think i hate the guys from IBP ?? no i dont... i like them , i think they are good players but because they were stupid enough to throw a professional match , excuse me but they should pay for it and if valve is the authority here and they decided to perma ban them , they must obey and its nothing to be done here. crying like a baby and creating 14332423 threads its not gonna help.
2017-03-24 15:34
there was no regulation on skinbetting back then. Only kids that did want to win "cool skins lul" lost something there.
2017-03-27 08:15
finally some logic here +1111
2017-03-23 20:29
> Talks about corruption > Hates deeply those who he labelled as corrupt I think I know where you come from and what type of brainwashing methods you've been exposed to.
2017-03-27 07:52
wtf are you talking about ?
2017-03-27 10:11
You are talking about ESL obviously?
2017-03-23 20:23
they should've cheated and bet on themselves instead of throwing and bet on the enemy team FeelsBadMan
They had like 95% of the bets on them, wouldnt be any profit at all :D
2017-03-23 18:59
 | 
Sweden aer1aL 
hmm so what does %5 gives? 18-19$ for 1$? thats crazy.
2017-03-23 19:11
Anything to prevent NA from success! (Key to that: DaZed, swag)
2017-03-23 19:09
make big petition with pros included about unbanning ibp, pls make it happen
2017-03-23 19:15
method | 
United States f0xes` 
I don't know why people want the iBP players unbanned so badly. I don't want to see DaZed in a professional match ever again. Same goes for steel. I don't really give a fuck about swag either and AZK is having fun off in Overwatchland. iBP wouldn't save NA CSGO from obscurity, no one can.
2017-03-23 19:16
Fakeflagger
 | 
your just a little snowflake who gets offended when dazed or steel rages or yells at chat and u were 100% not around 3 years ago when they were still playing
2017-03-23 19:28
method | 
United States f0xes` 
I was around 3 years ago is the thing. I was a fan of iBP when they were the NA team we were hoping c9 would be. Sadly they never lived up to the hype even at their peak and LAN results all prove that. What was supposed to save them from being the OG NA chokers in their prime? Hiko? Where is Hiko now? What tells you that DaZed or steel or even swag could compete in modern day CSGO? The person who is a special snowflake is you for believing that the old iBP roster would have any impact in any scene, let alone an international one.
2017-03-23 22:56
 | 
Thing is hiko has gotten worse swag still young enough to do something in NA. Also dazed and steel even tho they have not played in recent metas they can still be good NA igls
2017-03-23 23:07
the fact you think banning NA's CLEAR #1 team at the time had no impact and bringing back dazed, swag wouldn't improve the NA scene just shows how much of a deluded fake flaggot you are
2017-03-24 08:01
steel | 
Macau V_M_P 
Nice bait for profile hits u got me.
2017-03-23 19:36
method | 
United States f0xes` 
More like I don't care about iBP and they deserve their ban and at this stage of their lives they should move on. Similar to their fans (you).
2017-03-23 22:59
steel | 
Macau V_M_P 
Well all I am gonna say is that I dont agree with your thoughts at all and dont really want to have an argument with a guy that doesnt believe in people having second chances and you saying that ex IBP guys couldnt have any impact in the scene is ridiculous.
2017-03-23 23:37
method | 
United States f0xes` 
I believe in second chances. If anyone deserves a second chance it is AZK for coming out and admitting what he did before a decision was made, unlike the rest of the team who hoped they could get away with it. The reality is they made a terrible life decision at the expense of people who believed in them and supported them. This is more than an ordinary young kid cheating and getting caught on his dad's PC. They were adults who were trying to manipulate a system for their own gain when they were already on salary for playing videogames. Arrogance and greed lead to severe punishment and here we are in 2017 still arguing about a topic that should have been buried years ago.
2017-03-24 01:02
Dude, i dont think you realise how good swag is. He can EASYLI be a on the top 20 list, EASYLI. Even DaZeD, his in-game leading skills are very important for NA. And NA are funnily in a big need of in-game leaders, not just a caller but a leader. That is what DaZeD provides
2017-03-24 09:15
steel | 
Macau V_M_P 
During the time they were on IBP they pretty much got 0 salary go watch a video of steel or DaZeD talking about it on youtube they didnt have almost any salary back then which actually was a contributing factor to why they threw the match. Later they got an offer from team secret where they would have had a decent salary etc. but then they got banned for throwing. Go watch some videos about it and dont just talk shit.
2017-03-24 18:08
method | 
United States f0xes` 
Listen, you can do your very best to justify illegal actions of a party you are clearly biased in favor of. I genuinely don't care. Lawyer presents case to judge: But they barely had made any salary! BARELY! Almost ZERO! Judge: Oh really? Barely you say? Guilty. Here's reality for you VMP, it doesn't matter if you barely made any money, or you made a shit ton of EZ money/EZ skins (pun intended). What matters is the actions you took before, during and most importantly AFTER the events transpired. iBP, sans AZK and skadoodle, failed miserably. And for the record we can talk all day and night about semantics and go in depth on all your deep knowledge of the situation but in the end they're all banned for life, no exceptions.
2017-03-24 19:18
steel | 
Macau V_M_P 
U say I am biased, sure I think its good to be biased towards people having a second chance especially in this case where very little money and harm was made, but then again I dont really know where this bias is coming from when I actually never saw the IBP guys play the game live, maybe its because people have sympathy towards the guys and they dont deserve this large of a punishment. I think u have a wrong way of looking how to punish people for their mistakes maybe when u do something bad in your life and wish to be forgiven u understand my point of view.
2017-03-24 19:51
 | 
World Imacuck 
Lel you know the "NA CS" only started after IBP were banned? IBP were the only shot of NA being decent.
2017-03-23 23:47
cloud9 back then we really decent too
2017-03-27 08:17
but players like swag, dazed, azk, steel can make NA great again. Not like they need to play again together. But just imagine, dazed in Optic, or Liquid? Or c9? swag also????? wtf
2017-03-24 12:55
+1 #FreeIBP
2017-03-23 19:21
Dazed, Swagg, Ste2l, unban them, Make NA grait again!
2017-03-23 19:22
 | 
World ayyypepito 
and the other guy, he was the na player but the titan he was the french stars :(
2017-03-24 18:27
match fixers should be forever banned stfu kids.
2017-03-23 19:31
There was no rule against match fixing when they actually threw the game and there were rules against cheating lol N1 esl and valve in general. Keep fking the game
2017-03-23 19:31
 | 
Turkey dogboi2001 
lol how old are you? you need rules for common sense and decency?
2017-03-23 19:38
no rules in algeria
2017-03-23 19:38
Yes we dont have rules to white flag too
2017-03-23 19:53
By cheating you are making sure to win money you dont deserve and to make other teams lose money and to even screw people who are betting and to screw orgs money and sponsors When they were match fixing they only damaged their selves and the retards who went in in a match where they had more than 90% So okey lets unban cheaters who actually admited to cheating on a high lvl of cs and keep players who tried to make a living since non of them actually was getting paied in ibp banned 4ever facepalm
2017-03-23 19:41
by cheating you improve the chances of wiining , not make sure you win. by match-fixing you make sure you win. thats why as a cheater you get a 2nd chance but as a match-fixer you dont. and its perfectly normal.
2017-03-23 20:25
no it's not. You should ban them all permanently, or give both a second chance. No regulation back then, ONE thrown game and permaban? really? Fuck all of them, cheaters included
2017-03-27 08:19
no , you're wrong , they shouldnt be treated the same way but i lost the energy fighting with kids like you. think whatever you want honestly i dont care , anyway they wont be unbanned and they derve the perma ban imo.
2017-03-27 09:31
 | 
Sweden Lillajo 
valve aint unbanning no cheaters neither cheaters or the thieves deserve to be unbanned
2017-03-23 19:42
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
Valve hasnt done anything though, I assume you can't read.
2017-03-24 10:02
actually you can go to jail for matchfixing but not for doping.
2017-03-23 19:35
pretty sure there was an american athlete who went to jail a few years back :p
2017-03-24 10:18
 | 
Other Mortal_Wombat 
kids taking matchfixing lightly. one day you will understand
2017-03-23 19:39
Americans doesn't care if their elections are fixed so games? They wouldn't care less.
2017-03-23 19:46
good point.
2017-03-23 20:22
If they were hilary would win
2017-03-24 00:21
Perhaps. At least since Trump can't do anything he can't ruin their country.
2017-03-24 00:22
*proceeds to changing the tab to infowars*
2017-03-27 07:57
+dream3r?
2017-03-23 20:17
 | 
Europe JuliusCaesar 
Imo both cheaters and matchfixers should be banned forever. They knew what they were doin while cheating or matchfixing so there is no reason to unban them. Also matchfixers should have problems with law.
2017-03-23 20:17
Banning players lifetime for something that was not even in the rule set, is stupid. If there was a Valve rule that said "If you matchfix, you risk being banned for life". Do you really think the IBP would risk their careers if they were informed about the consequences? Most likely not... banning them for 2 years would be fine. But lifetime is ridiculous
2017-03-24 09:19
 | 
Europe JuliusCaesar 
There is one thing You need to understand. Its not only about "not beeing a rule", its a fvck!n REAL LIFE RULE to don't steal and They knew what they were doing. Dude, They could go to jail for this and They should thank Volvo because They had less than 1% of winning in court.
2017-03-24 09:35
gob b | 
Germany Flexb0y 
Both should not be able to play again, but it's the decision of the companies involved(in this case esl)
2017-03-23 20:27
#FREEIBP
2017-03-23 23:46
Throwers and cheaters, same shit different color. Sadly in ESL they don't have enough grey matter to deal with them in the same way.
2017-03-23 23:57
steel | 
Belarus Ruble 
Is people actually so dump? You throw 1 match and lifetime ban. When you cheat in every match you play that is too match fixing and cheaters makes more money in those big tournaments etc than you do by throwing 1 match. And if you cheat that makes consequences for viewers/teams too is anyone asked how virtus.pro feel when kqly knocked them out of tournament and then kqly get vac banned? People protect cheaters so much i really dont know why, but when they play pugs they get so mad if there is a cheater. Like wtf?! :D And atm there is so many matches which players throw and almoust 0 investigation. There was no rule about betting your own team back in the days and even in real life sports you dont get lifetime ban or lifetime in prison for fixing 1 match. And cheating is same shit like you use doping in real sport so it is very bad too but you dont get lifetime ban or lifetime in prison you just lose your medals etc. but in csgo you dont lose your achievements.
2017-03-24 00:44
Your whole argument relies solely on one assumption; they cheated in official matches. This has yet to be proven or confirmed, and hence your argument is invalid. Cheating in a community server vs. stealing money from many betters. Which do you think is the worst? Its clearly the latter.
2017-03-24 11:23
Assumption? Lmao stop being delusional which pro would try a cheat only for VALVE MM, stop being stupid really kqly and emilio cheated in professional matches
2017-03-25 16:26
its an assumption as it has yet to be proven nor confirmed. They most likely did not cheat in MM but in an official match, but you cannot base your argument solely on an assumption that has yet to be proven nor confirmed. Is it so hard for you to understand it? According to you, its OK to sentence someone you believe is the murderer, because the belief is so strong, and disregarding all the crucial facts. Your logic is simply flawed.
2017-03-25 16:30
you're actually mentally challenged :\
2017-03-25 16:32
Nice counter argument, expected from 11yo HLTV pleb. So if I believe your father murdered your mother, but have no proof of it, but strongly believe, he should be sentenced to prison based on my belief? Typical logic from damaged country.
2017-03-25 16:37
you're trying too hard to bait :\
2017-03-25 16:38
Bait? Im providing simple arguments to question your way of thinking, which is clearly flawed on so many levels. You do not provide anything productive to this thread, thus I will recommend you to leave because you simply got rekt so hard by me.
2017-03-25 16:40
"rekt so hard" what are you? 12 ? hahahah youre so funny mate keep on the baiting career
2017-03-25 16:46
Thank you for your productive answer and constructive contribution to this thread. If you got nothing else, I will recommend you to leave the thread.
2017-03-25 17:31
 | 
Russia RacerJuiced_ 
You won't fix the match if all betting sites will be banned m.imgur.com/f7srux1
2017-03-24 08:18
LOL :D
2017-03-24 09:00
 | 
Russia Skygeddans 
How the fuck people who rekt some brainless betters (betters = scum) can be compared to cheaters? Cheaters do this unfair shit many times and after they are getting ban they just start lying that they "used it in non-official matches", they are so retarded and nasty. And IBP are just some nice guys with delay in their brain who failed one time and get some ez money. Of course they deserve to be banned for some time. But man, look at KQLY, Emilio, look at S1mple who cheated on ESEA - why the fuck all of them are allowed to play while some guys who fixed shitty unimportant match and get not that much money of it still can't play competitivly in he fucking 2017? This is fucking unfair, how can you still blame they? In addition Swag is still a sick player who can save NA.
2017-03-24 09:57
huehuehue
2017-03-24 09:58
if I take it as a regular sport, match-fixing can get jailed, while doping usually results in a let's say 2 years ban, so there's that but imo, there should either be none of them playing again, or all of them playing again. unbanning cheaters is kind of a "we dont give a fk" message from ESL and Valve, so they should give equal fks about everybody.
2017-03-24 10:16
Not really. Your comparison is good, and all we all hope eSport will be considered a sport along likes of football, basketball etc. Thus, it is fair to have the same ruleset for all the sports. eSport is no different.
2017-03-24 11:24
God are you serious? This is fucking game, dont talk about that like its fucking life.
2017-03-25 00:29
Csgo is just a shitty game
2017-03-24 11:20
They can't play on major so?
2017-03-24 11:25
Yeah, who wants to play in majors, right?
2017-03-27 08:00
 | 
Hungary Shaperz 
yea I think they should unban IBP.. in fact I think they should unban every single person that got vacced for cheating before.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THE BAN CHEATERS AT ALL?? JUST LET THEM CHEAT, VALVE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE BITCH ASS CUNT CANCER COMPANY, FUCK YOUR WHORE MOTHER GABEN
2017-03-24 11:26
 | 
United Kingdom Hammondo 
You are a very stupid person.
2017-03-25 15:14
 | 
Hungary Shaperz 
Thank you.
2017-03-25 15:15
 | 
United Kingdom _HaqX_ 
I think that iBP and kqly should have been banned for 5 years at least iBP got banned forever KQLY 2 years ......
2017-03-24 11:31
 | 
Canada hypsipyle 
all cheaters deserve 2nd chance . thats not fair.
2017-03-24 11:33
That just shows this game is MADE FROM CHEATERS FOR CHEATERS.
2017-03-24 11:39
Kqly created CS:GO confirmed.
2017-03-27 07:58
Gabe = 4 letters Kqly = 4 letters 4 has a triangle inside Illuminat confirmed. coincidence? I DOUBT IT
2017-03-27 11:37
ESL is good :)
2017-03-24 11:55
isn't dazed working/casting for ESL in the pro series?
2017-03-24 12:33
yes he do. And i also cant belive that they will give first chance to cheaters and not iBP just lmao
2017-03-24 12:52
So you cheat to win a major and get ban for 2 years but easy 0.5million usd? Lol easy money incoming.
2017-03-24 18:23
It's time for new "good" teams to earn big money
2017-03-25 15:05
Skadoodle dindu nuffin
2017-03-25 09:44
underrated comment
2017-03-25 16:41
Yea what is really the difference between throwing and using cheats? When you think about it, a guy can cheat and win the match for his team a bunch of times and get away with it for a long time until he's finally banned. So that's a shit load more bets lost on what you could potentially also call "fixed" games. If someone has to cheat to win, it's a fixed match one way or another. Ibuypower threw ONE game. And they can never play again. They should just have to pay a heavy fine and be allowed to return
2017-03-25 15:27
Your whole argument is based on the assumption that they did cheat in an OFFICIAL match with VIEWERS present. This is yet to be proven nor confirmed, hence your argument is invalid. Thus, matchfixing > cheating
2017-03-25 16:25
Kill yourself. For real, do it.
2017-03-25 18:13
Nice productive answer, already reported it. If you got nothing to add, just stop posting. Now, go clean some toilets
2017-03-25 18:43
Making stereotypical allegations after talking about how bad the nazis were. If you're not a hypocrite, then you're definitely a retard.
2017-03-27 08:02
the funniest shit is how common matchfixing is these days.. even your favorite tier 1 teams are involved
2017-03-25 16:42
free swag dazed and steel.
2017-03-25 16:58
i dont give a fuck about rules, unban ibp #freebrax #freedazed #freesteel
2017-03-25 17:03
we dont need them NA scene will be a joke even if they were unbanned LUL
2017-03-27 08:47
 | 
Argentina juanme555RIP 
I dont give a shit about iBP , i was around at the time and i know they were overrated garbage as fuck. But fxy0 was actually fucking insane , literally flamie level of potential.
2017-03-27 08:40
lul cheaters are more valuable or profitable, they will continue to buy new accounts
2017-03-27 09:58
FaZe
NiP
Liquid
MIBR
Astralis
Complexity
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.