Thread has been deleted
Last comment
BREAKING:USA INVADES
 | 
World gosbat 
US MILITARY HAS LAUNCHED STRIKES AGAINST AL-SHAYRAT AIRFIELD IN HOMS, SYRIA you son of a bitches things are going on lul
2017-04-07 03:22
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
United States noobhead 
damn rip syrians
2017-04-07 03:24
syria is something like war polygon for 8-10 countries, that testing their shit. it will be escalating of war and more refugees and arabs for europe.
2017-04-07 03:56
REAL | 
Norway duffz00r 
Another bush strikes the dust
2017-04-07 03:27
 | 
Norway Sparta_amatory 
Not a good thing. U understand that Syria gonna be a war field between Rus and Murican missiles?
2017-04-07 03:28
 | 
World gosbat 
you should see syria now.. there are 500+ groups..syria is already a hell... but i personally think that these attacks will not last longer maybe usa will destroy 2-3 airbases
2017-04-07 03:30
honestly russia wont attack america just like in the 70s and 80s when we helped retake afganistan from russians
2017-04-07 03:32
 | 
United States NA_CS_FAN 
OH NO THEIR MUDS HUTS ARE GOING TO GET DESTROYED NOOOO :(
2017-04-07 03:30
yea its just syria thats being affected
2017-04-07 03:31
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
we didn't invade we bombed... but yeah it happened
yeah but its rly sketchy. People are always blaming Assad for everything without proof (ofc its possible). There is no proof at this moment. However Assad was charged on gas attacks in 2012 too but it revealed that gas attacks were made by rebels to make it look like it was Assad. But Assad aint innocent in general lol. And there is plenty of sketchy stuff about that current gas attack too. For instance they say the gas was sarin, not possible as the doctors and soldiers would have died too when helping them (there were pics them helping with bare hands, only gas masks) And Sarin kills you through skin and you cannot be in any contact with the victim even for one sec or you die. (docs and solds didnt die). Also the motives are fuckin retarded and thats the only thing that makes me think about that. Why the fuck would Assad ever use chemical weapons on rebels? They have modern technology and fine army. Its first time in long time when it looks like Assad is leading that fight and now goes apeshit like that?(leaders aint idiots even tho they might look like it). Also just the chemical weapon, OPCW inspected Syria in 2013 and found that Assad had removed all chemical weapons from his stock pile. OPCW also told that ISIS and FSA groups have obtained chemical WMD's somehow. Just remember that same the intelligence agencies that confirmed that Irak have Nukes confirmed this situtation. I wouldnt be surprised if invading is going to happen. + USA bombing without proper investigation in what? 2days.. daymn also U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime' Leaked emails from defense contractor refers to chemical weapons saying 'the idea is approved by Washington' Obama issued warning to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that use of chemical warfare was 'totally unacceptable' web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/daily.. (deleted dailymail news from 4yo ago) i wonder why.
2017-04-07 04:21
 | 
United States Free_Swag 
rip russia lmao...USA does what it wants not what russia want LUL
 | 
World gosbat 
i see this attack as a good for trump. world will be more soften against him and he will gain good reputation indeed
2017-04-07 03:36
just nuke syria and the rest of 3world countrys
2017-04-07 03:38
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
then the 3worlders will be refugees and come to ur country to nuke ur moms pussy
2017-04-07 03:51
we didnt invade we just threw missiles at people who used chemical weapons on their own citizens, while that is a crime against humanity that shouldnt go unpunished idk who we think we are to just launch an unsanctioned missile strike against another sovereign nation
2017-04-07 03:49
pls stop justifying urselves to these FAGGOTS and just kill as many islamic scum as u can thank
2017-04-07 03:56
im 99% sure u did the chemical attack as well, why would Assad fuck himself in the ass? doesnt make any sense. plus i've seen actual footage of German/US equipment being used by so called "rebels" aka ISIS fighters.
2017-04-07 03:57
because Assad is a dumbass who enjoys killing
2017-04-07 04:00
i dodged that b8
2017-04-07 04:02
You cant be fuckin serious? People are always blaming Assad for everything without proof (ofc its possible). There is no proof at this moment. However Assad was charged on gas attacks in 2012 too but it revealed that gas attacks were made by rebels to make it look like it was Assad. But Assad aint innocent in general lol. And there is plenty of sketchy stuff about that current gas attack too. For instance they say the gas was sarin, not possible as the doctors and soldiers would have died too when helping them (there were pics them helping with bare hands, only gas masks) And Sarin kills you through skin and you cannot be in any contact with the victim even for one sec or you die. (docs and solds didnt die). Also the motives are fuckin retarded and thats the only thing that makes me think about that. Why the fuck would Assad ever use chemical weapons on rebels? They have modern technology and fine army. Its first time in long time when it looks like Assad is leading that fight and now goes apeshit like that?(leaders aint idiots even tho they might look like it). Also just the chemical weapon, OPCW inspected Syria in 2013 and found that Assad had removed all chemical weapons from his stock pile. OPCW also told that ISIS and FSA groups have obtained chemical WMD's somehow. Just remember that same the intelligence agencies that confirmed that Irak have Nukes confirmed this situtation. Rly makes u think. also U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime' Leaked emails from defense contractor refers to chemical weapons saying 'the idea is approved by Washington' Obama issued warning to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that use of chemical warfare was 'totally unacceptable' web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/daily.. (deleted dailymail news from 4yo ago) i wonder why
2017-04-07 04:21
 | 
Brazil hugoooo 
"""" we """"
2017-04-07 04:24
Will Russia be pissed thats the question
2017-04-07 03:54
doubt it, Russia really only cares about Russia and possibly China
2017-04-07 03:57
 | 
United States Free_Swag 
they need to control syria for their crappy pipelines, which is the only source for their crap economy....so they definitely care.
2017-04-07 04:16
 | 
World gosbat 
Russia won't do anything harms russia itself. they are smart and cold blooded as fuck..but i still expect something to escalate things in syria by russia
2017-04-07 03:59
 | 
Lithuania Paulius_CS 
Assads Syria is much better than modern Libya.
2017-04-07 03:59
USA strikes killed more citizens than terrorists themself, well accidents happen who are we to disagree? Rus hackers had probably hacked their systems so they bombed citizens instead of real enemies, such a misery
2017-04-07 04:12
 | 
Brazil sujeski 
My dream is to see a pack of missile hitting USA, they kill whoever they want and you can't do nothing to them. They're killing and supporting armory against child and innocent people FOR YEARS AND YEARS, then you go and kill one of them they come and destroy your country. USA is the cancer of the world with their megalomania. They manipulate the world with movies and music, you take music and hollywood out of USA and what is left? seriously. what is left?
2017-04-07 04:28
Riot Squad
INTZ
forZe
Copenhagen Flames
Heroic
MAD Lions
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.