Pistols don't need nerf.
It's funny how the tec9 and cz was already nerfed several times and they are still this overpowered... You could still nerf the damage by 10 percent and they still will be overpowered it is that bad
You do understand that there is people doing different things in a company?
The developers that are working with the development of the game are probably not the same developers who are working with UI/UX and cases.
Rifles: can't move and shoot.
Pistols: can move and shoot.
"What could go wrong?" - Valve
No, the matchup showed that both teams don't know how to deal with ecos.
Watch Astralis vs VP or vs SK and you'll see significantly less forcebuy wins.
The game will be fixed till Christmas 2017...
My personal opinion, totally open to anyone here who is interested in debate, I currently play at the IM level in CS, so not semi-pro or anything but compete at a competitive level.
1. Make the running innaccuracy around the same as that of a CZ (it's pretty bad if you weren't aware, 3kliksphilip has a great video on it), and perhaps apply this to the fiveseven as well.
2. Make a CT-side UMP, one that has a suppressor. On T-side, I find the UMP to be completely balanced, however how cheap it is and how it can be utilized in close quarters so effectively, we need a less powerful CT version that is more expensive, similar to the MP9's contrast to the MAC10.
3. Increase the base damage on the FAMAS and Galil to be closer to the AK-47 & M4s. I did a post a while back on that at close range, the TEC9 does 12 more damage per shot than a FAMAS or a Galil, I don't think any gun should require five shots to get a kill. I simply think improving the base damage especially at range would boost the practicality of the T2 rifles.
tec9 = 4 hits to kill
ak47 = 4 hits to kill
G2 won 10 eco rounds
Faze won 5 eco rounds
They shouldnt be anyway that 5 pistols should be able to take down 5 ak's
Retard. Each round should be winable regardless of the weapon.
If they dont wanna nerf pistols fine, but at least Buff riffles , reduce spread randomness and make first 3 bullets 100% accurate, players will think about it twice before forcebuying pistols with armor kit and nades etc
for pistols to be good you need good aim which pros have
i think valve are doing a great job balancing the game... you are all just some salty 1.6 nerds who think they know what's up.... csgo is the best that's ever been, deal with it...... ugh...
Yes they are. I can't explain it in any other way.Tec9 should have been nerfer ages ago.
I still find it insane that people don't expect pistols to be able to beat rifles as if it was some sort of a rule. While pistols will have a massive disadvantage at long and mid-range, if you manage to surprise your enemy and get close to him, you're very likely to emerge victorious out of such situations.
Most teams are managing their anti-ecos so freaking bad. That's a much higher issue. NiP when they got Threat back in 2016 would never lose anti-ecos because they managed those so freaking well. Perhaps other teams should learn from them.
Another problem that CS:GO has is its nonsense mechanics rather than the pistols themselves. Peeker's advantage and jigglepeeking shouldn't be possible. I've played a ton of shooters and I've never seen one that gives the peeker a more massive advantage than CS:GO. And this is complete nonsense since the peeker is always the one who has the disadvantage. The fact that you can run and gun with pistols while maintaining the advantage while peeking is the broken part of the game, not the pistols themselves. Also, jiggle peeking abuses pretty much the peeker's advantage mechanic since you will take the shot before the other guy can even react, all while hardly ever exposing yourself.
This community is almost entirely made of deluded kids who think that this shooter is better than any other shooter and that there are some minor tweaks that Valve needs to do in order to balance it out. Sad news: this shooter is not better than any other triple-A title out there, in fact it's much worse. It runs on an ancient engine with a shit netcode and awful hitreg, it's full of inconsistencies and nonsense mechanics. Urging Valve to change weapon stats will not change the larger issues. Other weapons will emerge as 'op' since the ones that they're gonna nerf will become useless. Also, since it's such a big competitive game, they can't change its core mechanics so get used to seeing such bullshit happening from now on.
they just need to remove the oneshot potential from all pistol apart from dgl
for the pistol id go with close distance dmg as follow:
80hp p250 hs
and 95 dmg at close distance for m4s
that would be really simple and put more of a fair play
What this game showed us, is that you have to change your play style against pistol rounds, sticking more together as a team, rather than walking awkwardly into off-angles that pistol players usually stay at. That's why playing against pistols with rifles, stick as a team and hit fast before they achieve off-angles crossfires.
Valve keep pistols overpowered because they're American and that's how they kill each other irl
1) FIX movement accuracy. apply newtons momentum law to CSGO. something in motion that suddenly stops will continue to move for a split second on its own. this is the sole reason T-side is becoming OP and awp is OP. and whenever you are in motion you have inaccurate shots.
2) FIX economy. forcebuys are almost as good as normalbuys. make it somewhere between 1.6 and CSGO. at this point there is no more advantage to winning a rifle round. it's getting retarded.
3) increase m4a1s tapping potential or firerate. AK should be oneshot, m4a1s should be superior in spray. restore some balance because atm AK is so blatantly OP.
4) like #13 said remove UMP from CT side and replace it with MP5-NAVY which has lesser stats.
5) fix FAMAS burst-fire mode to something relevant again. galil is fine.
6) rethink kevlar/helmet. with helmet nothing except deagle or AK or AWP should oneshot you with headshot. without kevlar most pistols can insta headshot you. nerf aimpunch just a litle bit.
tell us something we don't know
get rid of hordes of cheaters in mm, esea, faceit and so on. dudes with 3000 games get banned because of cheating on faceit and ESEA is like "welcome to esea" and let them play forever ignoring faceitban and so on.
They will not make CS:Go into a 100% skill game that's why they bring mostly stupid useless mainstream Updates so the bad player have also a chance.
cheap ass pistols shouldn't oneshot through helmet close range.
that makes them currently better than smgs or even rifles like m4 and that shouldn't be the case.
it's just piss poor balance
dunno. all i want Valve to do is to buff dual berettas T_T
pistols dont need nerf, stop complaining, if you really think this game is broken or something, go play some ez shit like LoL, crossfire, minecraft etc
five-seven, tech9, p250, usp-s, ump, deagle needs some fix
+1 YES AND THE HITBOX NEED TO FIX´S
pistols arent the problem here. its the stupid fucking movement and how csgo behaves as a game in general.
people are fucking iceskating through the map, no time to react, adadadad in pistol duels spamming dem guns hopeing for a lucky hs. its all in all cancer
the best update valve ever did was the rifle/pistol nerf back in the day, csgo actually felt like a real competitive shooter, not like a stupid arcade game.
you know what's painful, jumping into a HS only server with m4a1-s and doing 91 damage to someone and getting 1 tapped with 5-7. Still, at long ranges, its double dinks all day
Pistols are more OP in CS:Source. Less recoil.
how can you know if they need to be nerfed or not without having the statistics that are available for valve?
If pistols needs to be nerfed, why isnt people choosing to paly with pistols over rifles?
Maybe tec9 and fiveseven could be nerfed. I think they should keep the deagle the way it is now.
They should just make it so you can oneshot only with deagle, kinda stupid to have a 3100$ m4 that's worse on close quarters than 5-7,tec-9, cz.
p250 is best pistol by far imo (but that's because i have bought it almost every pistol round since 2013...so i'm very practiced with it)
overall, pistols could probably use a tiny nerf but whatever.
not only do you need excellent aim to use pistols sucefully you also need to know how to play them, example you lose first round force second enemies will have ump/p90/mac's dont play close angles alone, try playing either lurk, long range or holding angles with 2 more guys to have a chance
5/7 and tec 9 are awefull at long range, p250 is kinda the best pistol, glock is useless and usp only if you know for a fact enemy doenst have head armor, deagle requires very good aim, reaction and movement, so i really dont know what your on about
i think Five seven i only pistol wich shoul not be 1dink 1kill close range to helmet, damage nerf