Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Reasons to hate Astralis
chrisJ | 
Denmark cOcun9 
I found the only 6 reasons to hate Astralis pick one haters! 1. Device could steal your gf? 2. They don't make flashy plays, and mostly play safe. (kids without pubic hair and 30 IQ want to see some no scopes and some offensive shit) 3. Better than your favourite team. (fair) 4. Because other people hate. (i voted trump) 5. No Reason. (Yea okay) 6. I hate their looks (cus im a homosexual male and they arent my type XD) 7. I believe they are cheating (i am also 0.20 kdr on faceit bronze league) *This is the final list and no further reasons can be added*
2017-04-09 19:49
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
United States ldKuKluxKlan 
yellow thread
2017-04-09 19:51
Report this dane my frend
2017-04-09 21:26
8. They are only lucky and not as good as fer felps fallen coldzera taco
2017-04-09 19:51
idk, u idiot
2017-04-09 19:52
Twistzz | 
Germany DrPhill 
they are almost the only "normal" world best players. not overhyping theirselfes like morons like SK for example. xyp9x is a good example, he knows he is such a intelligent player and plays in the best team in the world but still, hes staying calm, hes not changing or become to a faggot. edit: ppl should look up to players like xyp9x and not like coldzera when doing "vac" plays screaming like an idiot and thinks hes the best in the world and acts like it, like a bitch like the whole community does it lol. i know hes good but bcs of his personality he dont deserve to have skill lol
2017-04-09 19:58
- cheating - lucking - being arrogant af
2017-04-09 19:56
Twistzz | 
Germany DrPhill 
-cheating kys, typical german pleb who thinks everyone is cheating and cant even explain it properly. -lucking id say mastermind gla1ve with the god calls. -being arrogant af u mean SK right? otherwise tell where u saw arrogance on astralis AND NOT EVEN A FANBOY, im a BIG fanboy
2017-04-09 20:02
just look at this video, they didnt want to replay the round youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_pwUmu_sc so pathetic
2017-04-09 20:07
chrisJ | 
Denmark cOcun9 
Arrogant when? Confidence maybe and tbh if your team don't have confidence just disband. the other two i won't answer see reason 7 for answer.
2017-04-09 21:09
Dev1ce (Ecov1ce) - The most overrated player in the world Kjaerbye - sheaky aim, people assuming he's cheater + Cocky as fuck Dupreeh - No reason to hate him actually (seems like nice guy) Gla1ve - One of the most punchable face in the world (his hairstyle from major still haunts me in nightmares) + banned for acting like animal, when his gf couldn't enter the venue of the event. Xyp9x - Most underrated player, no reasons to hate him as well In fact, Thorin video about Astralis getting fnatic hate showed me similarities. Kjaerbye = Flusha, Dupreeh = Olof, Xyp9x = Krimz, Gla1ve = JW ? I think that's it for me :D
2017-04-09 20:04
chrisJ | 
Denmark cOcun9 
Device dident choose to be overrated that's the community, so that's not a real reason to hate him, gla1ve on the other hand i kinda understand, he was alos super toxic when he played tier 2 danish CS, but it looks like he improved, idc for his hair im all about the ingame stuff if you want to see real nightmare see DD from Tyloo with a cap on and with the most uneven haircut imgur.com/a/aVGxs
2017-04-09 21:14
You're kinda right with Dev1ce, I guess, it's just his playstyle with not so flashy plays, but just with doing his job + smart postioning, about Gla1ve...time will show, if he's good guy or no, it's just that people are not gonna change their opionion about him, same stuff with S1mple and TaZ, s1mple has more recent trashtalking about new players in FPL and TaZ...hmmm, it's been a while (2014), since he do that shit, remember the material when on small LAN he was screaming at Titan, even though it was just to tilt/distract them and people still call him "trashtalker" or "twoface" +bonus pic of Gla1ve's hair :D media.gettyimages.com/photos/lukas-gla1v..
2017-04-09 21:33
But one thing, I like about Danes, after so many recently wins, you're not acting like Brazilians with copy-pastas and shit like that, I know, that many of them were fake-flagers, but still, many of them were acting like animals, so thank you for being just good fans
2017-04-09 21:41
chrisJ | 
Denmark cOcun9 
OH yea god old twoface :D and omg i wish i dident open that picture looks like he cut his hair with the lights off, yes better to be humble no need to spam like Bra71l
2017-04-09 21:46
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
They do not like Astralis for the same reason no-one liked fnatic or SK at their prime - they won everything and were unbeatable. Astralis are still the number 1 team in the world right now and have shown they are hard to take down. Thus, witch-hunter being as unintelligent as ever, make threads about them in regards to whatever it is they are complaining about at the time: Cheating, raging, nasty players, etc... Just let the idiocy of HLTV take it's toll, as it won't matter which team is on top, HLTV will inevitably hate them for dumb, incorrect and arbitrary reasons.
2017-04-09 20:10
ex-Genuine
Formidable
GamerLegion
HAVU
100 Thieves
G2
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.