Thread has been deleted
Last comment
cs_summit?
 | 
Iceland pumtac 
Are they playing at summit1g's home? I arent seen environment like this before :OO
2017-04-21 00:59
 | 
Iceland pumtac 
bumb need answers
2017-04-21 00:59
yes summit1g invited many teams into his house, and even is providing them with free food etc. also summit1g decided not to stream this event, because of the main stream internet consumption.
2017-04-21 01:04
 | 
Iceland pumtac 
thank mr milkwalk
2017-04-21 01:10
tabseN | 
Canada PwnNewb 
dude IDK if your trolling or just haven't kept up but Summit has not had the event at his house since 2014 or 2015 I can't remember which, but toilets were one of the biggest issues not him but for his wife, she pointed out that CSGO players are skinny or fat and skinny guys digest quick and fat guys take big dueces so you got 40 players (some going often some going huge combined going filthy) + coaches and other staff AND summit himself using just ONE bathroom (his wife said the master bath is off limits hers only, she doesnt want any part of that,not only too much turds but the occasional fap cause very few select players relieve pressure that way and also some snort adderall in the WC so basically she cant have any of this extra stuff going down on her watch and on top of that shes not down with 45-50 guys pooping in her house but she said if it has to happen she would rather 40+ players +5 coaches +casters +Add'l members of teams org +stream tech staff +summit1g himself = 54 guys pooping away from her bedroom (her master bath is attached to master bedroom so that was part of the reason,she didnt want bedroom to smell like a dirty toilet) and she said "that is so gross 54 mens bathroom needs split between 2 would 27 and 27 and be wayyy less nasty but this is your nastyness to figure out babe, I love you and support you so we can do it but next year let's find a place with many public toilets to host the event k hun?" you can check her old stream videos if you wanna watch it yourself @oumtac im sure @milkwalk has seen it
2017-04-21 01:38
 | 
Iceland pumtac 
thank mr PwnNewb for more detailed information
2017-04-21 13:47
tabseN | 
Canada PwnNewb 
I Dont think its at his house, its just his tournament that he organized and started back in the day and over the years it has grown and developed. When he started streaming he struggled to come up with the $500 prize for the winner, donations helped big time. Now the way he decides the prize pool, is by using 1 month of his total income & revenue...sure spending $150,000 sounds expensive but the additional marketing and $ from the games streams and advertisers = more than 150k Summit is a genius for growing small crappy tourny into 1 of the greatest NA tournaments around and grooming himself from a crapper semi-pro CS player to a dapper top richest streamer the girls want him the boys wanna be like him
2017-04-21 01:18
stop lying dude wtf xD
2017-04-21 13:52
 | 
Taiwan SCVready 
I've started to believe this lol
2017-04-21 14:02
LOL :D
2017-04-21 14:02
dennis | 
African Union okkkkkk 
it has nothing to do with summit1g..
2017-04-21 13:57
tabseN | 
Canada PwnNewb 
yes it has to do with CSGO tournament...and has nothing to do with summit1g now, we are just talking about the history of the CS_Summit1g tournament. So does it have "ANYTHING" (not "nothing", that is incorrect word usage) to do with Summit1g? No, not anymore, but that does not mean we cannot connect with our roots and remember our rich history as a CSGO community.
2017-04-21 19:09
dennis | 
African Union okkkkkk 
die pls
2017-04-21 20:07
what? cs_summit = summit1g house tournament?
2017-04-21 14:03
dude IDK if your trolling or just haven't kept up but Summit has not had the event at his house since 2014 or 2015 I can't remember which, but toilets were one of the biggest issues not him but for his wife, she pointed out that CSGO players are skinny or fat and skinny guys digest quick and fat guys take big dueces so you got 40 players (some going often some going huge combined going filthy) + coaches and other staff AND summit himself using just ONE bathroom (his wife said the master bath is off limits hers only, she doesnt want any part of that,not only too much turds but the occasional fap cause very few select players relieve pressure that way and also some snort adderall in the WC so basically she cant have any of this extra stuff going down on her watch and on top of that shes not down with 45-50 guys pooping in her house but she said if it has to happen she would rather 40+ players +5 coaches +casters +Add'l members of teams org +stream tech staff +summit1g himself = 54 guys pooping away from her bedroom (her master bath is attached to master bedroom so that was part of the reason,she didnt want bedroom to smell like a dirty toilet) and she said "that is so gross 54 mens bathroom needs split between 2 would 27 and 27 and be wayyy less nasty but this is your nastyness to figure out babe, I love you and support you so we can do it but next year let's find a place with many public toilets to host the event k hun?" you can check her old stream videos if you wanna watch it yourself @oumtac im sure @milkwalk has seen it
2017-04-21 14:04
ACER Predator Cup events were the kinda similar
2017-04-21 14:04
NAF | 
Brazil lcsgear 
2017-04-21 14:05
nah, otherwise they would have burned to death
2017-04-21 20:09
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.