Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Atheist vs Believer
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
Simple logic 1If you are atheist and there's no god, after you die nothing will happen 2If you are atheist and god exists, after you die you are in trouble(most atheist going to hell) 3If you are believer and there's no god, after you die nothing will happen 4If you are believer and god exist, after you die you win. By simple logic the only answer is 4. If the supreme power exists it's absolute, infinite power, infinite mind. It's beyond our imagination. By simple logic you will ask if God exists why he is not showing up? There's a special purpose for it. If he wanted us to know that he exists he would let us know by, for example, writing everywhere that he exists. In the sky, on the trees, on your forehead. Lettering "I exist". For example. But there's no evident signs like that. If there were evident signs everyone would have been true believer. So he have to send us indirect signs, guidance, prophecies. Could be book, could be prophet. Something that explains his purpose of our existance. In that guide it must say that he is absolute, he's one. If there are more than one god, they are not absolute, not infinite power, not infinite mind. One must have been created other, than other is not a god. One must be more powerfull than other one. Theory of many gods contradicts with absolute power of god. So the Guide must be Theocratic which means God must be one and only. The guide must tell us our purpose as well. There are main 3 theocratic books which say it, Torah, Bible and Коran. Bible says Jesus is son of God, which contradicts to his absolute power. Also it says that he has human body which also contradicts to his absolute power making him weaker. Throughout the years Torah and Bible were rewritten with mistakes many times. The original guide was lost. But Koran is not, it's same as of now and when it was send to us to every letter. In Koran it says that God send other guides also like Bible and Torah, but they were rewritten with mistakes which means they lost their original purpose and it also says that Koran will stay same to its every letter. In Islam your goal to understand that God exists and prey to him after. Also Koran gives best explanation to his absolute power, that he is one and only, that he has absolute power and absolute mind and beyond our imagination. By using common sense everyone should became muslims after reading this. I was atheist before, by using simple logic I became believer. In last 30 years Islam is associated with Terrorism, but Islam is a religion of Peace. If you kill a person you are not a muslim anymore. Terrorists just a brainwashed persons that believes if you kill for Islam you are going to Heaven, when in fact you are not. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
2017-04-26 00:11
I aren't read that
2017-04-26 00:12
 | 
United States gtmaniacmda 
Which religion is the correct religion? edit- whoops, here is 1 oil barrel for your trouble
2017-04-26 00:14
The richer are bestors so it's 1) Islam 2) Catholic Curch from Roman Empire (wealth is way more than Islam but Islam has personel with bomb attached and is more agreesive overall torwards infidels)
2017-04-26 00:17
 | 
Netherlands EliteBekkers 
>the richer > 1) Islam XD
2017-04-26 11:52
 | 
United States grundhoog 
Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Brunei, all some of the most powerful and rich countries in the world, all Muslim.
2017-04-26 21:20
 | 
Netherlands EliteBekkers 
1) They are not powerful at all, they just have oil money. 2) The US alone has more wealth than all of those countries added up together, lmao. A few oil countries surrounded by a bunch of poor shitholes is far from the richest, lmao.
2017-04-27 02:43
 | 
United States grundhoog 
Money is power my friend
2017-04-27 04:24
 | 
Netherlands EliteBekkers 
And Islamic countries which are poor AF with the exception of a few oil countries aren't even close to having the most money, lmao.
2017-04-27 13:18
Typical muslim "I find wealth in Allah"
2017-04-26 12:33
I wouldn't mind if the Quran and the Bible were actually correct and didn't have even a single scientific mistake. But the bible once said that bats are birds and whales are fish and the Quran once said that sperm comes from the backbone and the ribs. I wouldn't dare to say that both are wrong and not words from god, but if it just has only a single ONE mistake, it's clear that it's man-made. In reality, both books have more than a THOUSAND not only scientific, but historical mistakes as well. It's clear that they were written in a time where most humans were ignorant and needed some kind of collective moral code to work as a functional society, because the majority were ignorant and knowledge wasn't widespread.
2018-01-30 12:05
Well said!
2018-02-12 17:36
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
you should
2017-04-26 00:35
 | 
Brazil brancowhite 
If you are a believer, but you praise the wrong god or go to the wrong church, you're going to hell anyway. So... What's the logic on that?
2017-04-26 02:05
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
No, In Islam it's all about your intentions. In Islam, in areas where Islam is not spread if you are believing in the one and only God, you are still going to heaven.
2017-04-26 02:15
 | 
Brazil brancowhite 
What if god isn't islamic? You are going to hell, anyway... There's no logic praise a false god through an entire life. And then, go to hell. I prefer not believe in anything, at least I know my destination.
2017-04-26 02:23
if you born in islam but christianity is a right religion god will not send you in hell god is not a tyrant god is love, forgiveness as he said "most atheist going to hel" not every1
2017-04-26 02:34
 | 
Brazil brancowhite 
So, doesn't matter...
2017-04-26 03:21
 | 
United States HajaX 
LOL in islam you take away womens' rights
2017-04-26 18:44
Yeah if I remember thats what christianity did as well before the effects of western culture.
2017-04-26 18:48
 | 
United States HajaX 
yes, but islams do it to this day
2017-04-26 18:51
Yeah, thats my point. Give Islam 30-40 more years and it'll become more "mordern."
2017-04-26 18:53
What if you're wrong and the greek gods are real? What if you get sent to hades? What if any number of the religions on earth are true, and you get sent to that religion's punishment for not believing? You already deny tens of thousands of religions, atheists just reject one more than you.
2017-04-26 00:15
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
I gave you explanation why theory of many gods is not true
2017-04-26 00:18
Fine then, other monotheistic religions like jehovah's witnesses, sikhism, etc. You also deny them.
2017-04-26 00:36
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
Where Islam is dominant religion, you will understand why it's Islam, and not other monotheistic religions. Where Islam is not spread it's ok to at least believe in ONe and only God for people
2017-04-26 00:41
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
from the Islam perspective
2017-04-26 00:43
 | 
United States HajaX 
Gods dont exist and cannot possibly exist, nt trump voter
2017-04-26 00:26
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
The greatest sin is to deny God's existance, i hope you will change your mind, btw not everything about US, there's a world outside.
2017-04-26 00:37
 | 
United States HajaX 
he has a us flag bub, and gimme evidence of god or the possibility of god existing
2017-04-26 01:56
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
God didnt give evident signs of his existence, our purpose is to understand his existance. If he left a big sing in the sky "I exist", everyone would believe God. Our life is exam
2017-04-26 02:17
 | 
United States HajaX 
LOL with these fancy philosophical words. FAIRY TALE. NOT POSSIBLE. I HOPE THIS IS A BAIT.
2017-04-26 02:37
I am an atheist arguing for atheism and giving my perspective on why I reject religion. I'm not saying I believe in the greek gods lmao
2017-04-26 00:37
Then how are you alive? How is everything here? What did it come from?
2017-04-26 01:49
 | 
United States HajaX 
alive - are you in 3rd grade or something? do you know what science class is? everything here - big bang where it came from - center of the universe
2017-04-26 01:58
Where did the center of the universe come from? You can surely answer a third grader's question :)
2017-04-26 02:00
 | 
United States HajaX 
where did "god" come from lol, and the center of the universe is impossible to explain, so idiotic people like you argue over some fairy tale so you can live in the fantasy you dont just die when you die
2017-04-26 02:02
 | 
United States HajaX 
i don't know where God came from. You and I have no idea how everything came about, so how am I an idiot for arguing the same thing as you? You are arguing that there is no God, I am arguing that there is. We both have no evidence at all supporting our beliefs.
2017-04-26 02:43
 | 
United States HajaX 
Except that there being no god is possible, while there being a god is not.
2017-04-26 02:45
How is it not possible a "God" exists?
2017-04-26 02:46
 | 
United States HajaX 
Here, ill just have you explain what "god" is and it will speak for itself
2017-04-26 02:47
Please do.
2017-04-26 02:53
 | 
United States HajaX 
I just asked you to explain what it is, are you dense?
2017-04-26 02:55
My bad, I misread that. My idea of God Is an eternal, all knowing thing that has access to more power than we can imagine.
2017-04-26 03:27
God is either not all good or all powerfull, which one is it?
2017-04-26 11:53
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
how do you that he is not all powerfull?
2017-04-26 18:06
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
2017-04-26 18:10
Most of the world’s population, billions of innocent people, are suffering in hunger and poverty, now and throughout history. Evil is allowed to exist, run rampant, go unpunished, and attain positions of power more often than not. The world is unjust and life is unfair. Good people suffer and die young. And animals have to kill each other for food. God is all-powerful and all-good, yet allows #1 and #2 to exist, both now and throughout history. All three of the above CANNOT logically co-exist at the same time. The only logical possibilities are: a) God/the Creator is not all powerful and cannot stop evil and suffering. (if so, then how did he create the whole universe?) b) God/the Creator is evil, or not good, or doesn't care. Or he has an evil side as well as a good side, like we do. c) God doesn't exist. d) God/the Creator is nothing like what you think he is, or is something beyond your comprehension. e) God/the Creator lets suffering and evil exist for reasons beyond your comprehension, and/or does not have the same morals that you do.
2017-04-26 18:11
Okay, ur concept is all false my friend. In the context for god, he is beyond the imagination of our little mind. He is one. My god which is(Allah SWT) in a muslim religion is everything. Logic doesnt play a part in any of your statement. He(Allah SWT) knows what he's doing. Yes, there is evil and yes, the world is a terrible place full of corrupt people and yes kind people always die young and bad people tend to live longer. In the Qur'aan Allah(god) already said about all these things and why all of these happens. Good people were promised paradise in the next life forever.
2018-01-16 04:41
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
prove yourself there is god in 5 minutes take bible and open yourself to conviction for truth random number generator and find your page in the bible and read a chapter you will feel life beyond your atheist monkey brain
2017-04-26 02:48
 | 
United States HajaX 
Is this for real? The bible is as much of a fable as hansel and gretel
2017-04-26 02:49
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
of course you cant lazy atheist shit too scared to have your worldly life invalidated by the truth too scared to be open to evidence of the world for things you dont understand our brains?the hardware you think came from lightning hitting a puddle?absolutely clueless sack of shit those who do not heard are excused but atheist monkey like you are brainless and lazy existence to be slaves to the world
2017-04-26 02:51
 | 
United States HajaX 
-Evidence? what evidence -hardware, lightning, puddle, wtf? -Have fun wasting a way at church buddio
2017-04-26 02:52
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
- manuscripts of hundreds of prophets show the same story as historical science,read the bible and learn history if you have iq <50 - you dont know anything about our brain but you think it came from literally nothing,impossible - meeting friends everyday is fine to me
2017-04-26 02:54
 | 
United States HajaX 
-Bible does not equal god, what "historical science" lol -what, the brain came from 16 billion years of formation of life and evolution, ever been to science class?
2017-04-26 02:56
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
history retard the bible tells about god and history that aligns from hundreds of manuscripts that make up the word and all shows it life formed out of a puddle and we developed hardware that does not help over a single generation where does that trait pass from now??
2017-04-26 02:59
bible also says that world is flat and 4000 years old
2017-04-26 12:36
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
Koran says that earth has globus form
2017-04-26 18:09
 | 
United States HajaX 
Too bad muslims are fucking sexist violent animals
2017-04-26 18:38
 | 
Finland Tertzi 
xDDD your statement ",read the bible and learn history if you have iq <50" means that if you have an iq below 50 you will learn history from the bible. If it's over 50 you have already learned history is just written by the victor, the ones who rule.
2017-04-26 14:16
 | 
United States HajaX 
Brainwashed much? Want to hope your fantasies of life beyond death? And nt fakeflagger, China banned religion
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
there are 100 million christians in china and there is official christian church of the party dont talk without knowing shit
2017-04-26 02:52
 | 
United States HajaX 
There are not 100 million, theres like 5 million even I know that
2017-04-26 02:53
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
but you obviously dont china is the fastest growing christian country in the world and the official christian church of the party has over 30million and most christians use unofficial church with no statistics 20%+ growth every year the only illegal is unofficial church and telling others in streets about it estimated is 100million, by 2030 200million at rates and more christian than USA
2017-04-26 02:57
 | 
United States HajaX 
2.5% of chinese are christian, so that means 25 million, not 100 million, my bad
2017-04-26 02:58
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
thats the official party church numbers most chinese are using underground churches so it is not adapted to party views society.people.com.cn/n/2014/0805/c1008-..
2017-04-26 03:00
Actually, Ive read the whole thing. Rly nice book. Only a retarded pussy would believe in any religion tho.
2017-04-26 03:25
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
Try Islam, you could change your mind
 | 
United States HajaX 
LOL because your mind would be blown out by bombs. Muslims are sexist, homophobic animals
2017-04-26 18:42
I am sexist and homophobic too, my problem with islam doesnt lie there. The main problem is they are completely retarded and destructive.
2017-04-26 21:06
Didnt read the whole thing, but enough passages of the qoran and the hadith to get some insight. Only a retarded pussy would believe or follow any of that crap. And Im being respectful here.
2017-04-26 21:04
"prove yourself there is god in 5 minutes take bible and open yourself to conviction for truth random number generator and find your page in the bible and read a chapter you will feel life beyond your atheist monkey brain" OK, Brother, YOU ASKED FOR IT. Everything i'm going to show is taken out of the bible. Astronomy Firmament The "firmament" is claimed to be a solid "roof" over the world. It is described in Genesis 1:6-8 (KJV). This is obviously untrue, unless all those satellites in orbit are a hoax. Considering the views of flat earthers, someone, somewhere probably thinks this is true. Many Christians believe that this Firmament is what fell from the sky and caused the entire earth to flood, with only Noah and his family surviving. Genesis 7:11 "... and the floodgates of the heavens were opened." However, an explanation offered by inerrantists is that the description of the firmament is only what was believed to be true and not necessarily stating that it is literally true. Illumination In Genesis, the moon is referred to as a "light" ("lesser light" actually). The moon is merely a reflector of the sun's light, and produces no visible light, although it does shine in different wavelengths not perceivable to the human eye, such as the infrareds. Of course, when talking to tribal nomads and other desert-dwellers, the concept of referring to the moon as a light was commonplace. Additionally, the moon was made to "rule the night", but there seems to be no explanation for why the moon is visible frequently throughout the daytime or not even visible in some nights. Stars The Bible makes it clear that stars are tiny objects in the sky that will fall down when Jesus comes back: Revelation 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; However, other verses in the book of Revelation clearly use "stars" in a figurative sense (for example, see Rev. 9:1 and Rev. 12:3, 4), so it is possible that the writer did not intend to make a statement about literal celestial bodies in 8:10 either. Indeed, given the highly allegorical and symbolic nature of apocalyptic literature in general, any literal understanding of Revelation is generally ill-advised until taking into consideration the idea that this is supposedly divine inspiration to which laws, societies and lives are proposed to be based upon. Planetary formation According to the Genesis creation myth, the Earth was formed before the Sun. Aside from bio-mechanical problems, this flatly contradicts the nebular hypothesis of stellar formation, in which planets form in the accretion disk created by a young star. It should be noted, however, that when the Sun, moon, and stars are introduced in Genesis 1:16, they are said to be "made", which, in the original Hebrew language, is different from the word "create" used in Genesis 1:1. If this is the case, then it could be argued that the Sun and moon were created in 1:1 as part of the collective "heavens" (compare, for example, the summary given in Genesis 2:4), and only in Genesis 1:16 (day 4 in the creative period) are they fully visible from Earth's surface. The creation of the sun, moon, and stars on day four is meant to be a theological point, rather than a scientific one. As other cultures worshiped the sun and moon and divined by the stars (astrology), the Hebrew authors are making the point that none of them is the source of the light, but rather merely reflectors of the light (as lamps) whose ultimate origin is in their God. The creation myth also uses poetic parallelism to narrate the story: Day 1 and Day 4 are paired (light; sun, moon, stars), Day 2 and Day 5 (seas and dry land; fish and fowl), Day 3 and Day 6 (plants of the earth; beasts of the earth and humanity). Furthermore, given the similarity of this narrative to the creation myth of the Babylonians, whose god Marduk creates the cosmos by slaying his sea-serpent mother Tiamat, the Hebrew presentation of God creating over the deep (Hebrew: "tehom") by means other than violence and declaring the creation to be "good" is a rebuke to the Babylonian myth. The abundance of literary and theological devices in the narrative make it clear that the text is not attempting to be a scientific account of the origin of the world, but a theological declaration of the goodness of the creation as against competing religious systems (Canaanite, Babylonian, etc.). Other bible mistakes: . Earthquakes can occur in heaven (Heb 12:26). R. Rainwater does not return to the sky (Isa 55:10). S. Blood is "life" (Deut 12:23). Breath is "life" (Gen 2:7). T. Moon will turn to blood (Acts 2:20). U. The moon has a light of its own (Isa 13:10, Matt 24:29). V. The stars can be made to fall (Matt 24:29, Mark 13:25). W. The bat is a bird (Lev 11:13,19, Deut 14:11, 18). X. The whale is a fish (Jonah 1:17, Matt 12:40). Y. Whales were created before insects (Gen 1:21-24). And i can cite many more
2018-01-30 12:03
 | 
United States HajaX 
i really hope this is a b8 because if not I pity you
big bang
2017-04-26 12:34
 | 
United States HajaX 
why? its obvious they dont exist lmao
2017-04-26 01:58
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
explain
2017-04-26 02:19
 | 
United States HajaX 
gods cant be fucking real, its not scientifically possible, and there is no "heaven" or "hell." While there is no evidence that they dont exist, there is a myriad of evidence saying it isnt possible. Plus, really, do u actually believe in these fucking fairy tales?
2017-04-26 02:38
These people are fucking dense, dont bother
2017-04-26 11:55
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
there's no evidence of his existance, and there's no evidence of his non-existance. The whole point of our Purpose is to understand that he exists without obvious evidence. If there were obvious evidence to his existance everyone would have been true believer.
2017-04-26 18:14
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Athiest don't deny religions, they deny god and everything that follows including religion, so your point is kinda invalid
2017-04-26 00:44
essentially its still a good point tho, since fucking zeus or fucking amun or fucking jehovah aint gonna give a shit that u went to sunday mass every week praying to a christian god or whatever. at least its not part of any of those religions.
2017-04-26 01:19
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
faith is from conviction and the history can be only one god and there must be a god only atheist monkey retards can deny something so obvious
2017-04-26 02:40
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
What about Bible saying that Jesus is son of God, then there's 2 gods, and must be more powerfull, if so, other is less powerfull. How do you explain this?
2017-04-26 18:15
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
jesus as human isnt god but jesus is god(sent from god as flesh)
2017-04-26 23:52
If i remember correctly, the greek gods were extremely active with people and would expose themselves to regular people on a regular basis. They also depeneded on people to believe in them or else they would fade. If they ever existed(which I doubt) they don't anymore because nobody believes in them.
2017-04-26 18:51
 | 
Brazil vinnyzeraNTC 
I aren't think that
2017-04-26 00:16
shut the fuck up
2017-04-26 00:18
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
tvoe imya Mustafa odin iz epitetov Muhammeda, tak zvali proroka v Islame
2017-04-26 00:24
ask me if i care yob tvoyu mat
2017-04-26 00:38
lmao
2017-04-26 01:34
 | 
United States HajaX 
MORE LIKE ATHIEST vs BLIND RETARS
"RETARS"
2017-04-26 01:08
 | 
United States HajaX 
sorry im not perfect like u
2017-04-26 01:55
 | 
United States xWho 
seems like ur being a bit of a hypocrite tho :P
2017-04-27 01:35
 | 
United States HajaX 
explain :P
2017-04-27 15:47
 | 
United States xWho 
Spelled retard wrong makes u a bit of a retard, and you're calling religious people retards. Unless you are religious then you are correct in calling religious people "retars"
2017-04-28 04:21
 | 
United States HajaX 
sorry im not perfect like u
2017-04-28 18:06
Oh I understand. So you are both, right?
2017-04-26 01:35
 | 
United States HajaX 
?
2017-04-26 02:06
 | 
Israel BingoBango 
ignore him, he's my retarded little brother
2017-04-26 20:35
So you're saying that I have to pretend to believe in something ridiculous just to save my ass in case it happens to be true? (which it's not)
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
it's just a win situation, 4 possible outcomes for everyone, only in one situation you win
2017-04-26 00:29
well i didnt read any of ur crap beyond the list u made but really: if ur a christian u lose out in life according to a lot of atheists, so thats why its not worth the gamble.
2017-04-26 01:20
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
spend one minute and read, could change your whole life
2017-04-26 01:48
 | 
United States HajaX 
because you would realize how stupid people are
 | 
Israel BingoBango 
lmfaoooo bro let me be perfectly clear- you're not as intelligent as you think and definitely not intelligent enough to actually have an impact on someones life (especially with a shitty, badly written meaningless paragraph).
2017-04-26 14:05
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
At least I tried, actually after reasoning with me 5 non-believers became muslims. English is not my native language so I cant fluently speak my mind.
2017-04-26 18:19
 | 
Israel BingoBango 
no they didn't lol
2017-04-26 20:34
Did you hold a knife at their throats or was it a bomb?
2017-04-26 21:26
2017-04-26 15:14
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
it's from Chistian perspective, the greatest sin in Islam is to not believe in god, So this table would change if you are good person and dont believe in god you wont get infinite gain, you are most likely to get infinite loss. So the most positive outcome in AA wager from Isla m perspective is to believe in God
2017-04-26 18:24
Good for you then :D I'll go with this version of the wager though
2017-04-26 18:26
 | 
Sweden Kasidro 
No that is just 4 possible outcomes that you or someone else made up. You have no fucking clue by what god, if he exists, judges us. Could be that all he cares for is that we are good to one another, something that is very possible without believing in a certain entity. The stuff you wrote is completely illogical and only fits a certain agenda or view of the world, it's no absolute truth
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
No, it's not. I just used simple logic. It all depends from your intentions. Small story, a dedicated believer walking on the street didnt save dying animal, and a whore saved it. On the judgement day whore went to heaven and believer went to hell. But god send us guidence, he ordered us to pray for him, if you arent doing this you are sinning
2017-04-26 18:31
 | 
Sweden Kasidro 
You used logic applied to a set of premises set up by you. However there could be a million other ways it works. Like there is a god but no afterlife, there is no god but still an afterlife that has nothing to with what we did during our life on earth, or maybe people who behave like idiots all life long goes to paradise. There is endless of other versions and permutations. I respect religious people, I don't respect idiots like you that tell me I'm a sinner just because I didn't pray, just like you shouldn't respect me if I told you that you are a moron who believs in man written book said to be the words of god. Let people have their own beliefs and don't try to shove your own down other peoples throats and tell them they are lesser beings because they have different beliefs, goes for both religious people and atheists. Have a nice life and I hope I don't meet you in this or the next
2017-04-26 19:00
Were those 4 things supposed to be the already long debunked Pascal's wager ?
2017-04-27 04:23
Fox | 
Iran ahmaden 
god is good but not best, jw best .
2017-04-26 00:28
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
God is not best or good he is absolute. Beyond our understanding
2017-04-26 00:30
Fox | 
Iran ahmaden 
okay lets be real . actually i'm muslim but i dont have faith like in the past (not only my religion but overal ) look at the planet earth and world we are living in it , its screwed in every aspect this creation is under question in my opinion . im not saying god doesnt exist but the signs of non-god is over his existence .
2017-04-26 00:39
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
So you think this world should be perfect or what? Read signs of the world ending In islam and you will understand why it's screwed. Only God knows what is best. Like christians say God works in mysterious ways.
2017-04-26 00:50
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Wow an iranian saying that, you should know more than others as a shitte, that it's not the fault of god if the people choose money over family, benefits through stolen resources, war for oil over overall peace, hate and racism over love, oppression over justice. Why does he has to do something super powerful to change this temporary world? Why blame him over something he didn't interfere with? Or did you mean by "screwed" world that the sun is dead? Or the earth is collapsing? Perhaps you think that the water evaporated without the possibility to have rain again cause clouds wont exist anymore? Do you think that the earth stopped spinning? Don't blame god for the screwed world, people are greedy and evil, not his fault that the current moms don't give a fuck about their children, and not his fault that the governments creates chaos and wars to increase it's interests. :D
2017-04-26 00:55
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
Good point :)
2017-04-26 01:03
blablabla beyond the first 2,5 lines but didnt god create mankind according to loads of religions? he in turn should be responsible for how mankind turned out.
2017-04-26 01:21
There would not be any point if everything was perfect. This life is a test, at least this is how I look at it.
2017-04-26 01:37
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
More like exam
2017-04-26 01:40
and why does this fucker up in heaven have to send us thru all this pain and suffering? just for his own entertainment or why does he do it? sadisti8c bastard. and if that is true, i would literally try to murder that son of a bitch once i meet him in heaven, as he is worse than hitler, mussolini, stalin, mao, bin laden etc all together. and u fuckboys go to church and pray to him XDDDDDDDD dont even realize how cucked u are.
2017-04-26 12:28
It's out of our imagination why we were made and why we are going through all this, just like we can't imagine who is god and what he looks like. You don't have to pray to him or believe, just be a good person, try not to live in the pain by becoming good, if everyone was good you would not have to suffer. We decide what the world will look like, god did not write the story.
2017-04-26 13:34
key word imagination. there is no purpose in birth. no blessedness after death. only oblivion. and no, we dont really decide what the world looks like. that is an illusion by our own brains. theres no scientific evidence for the existence of something like a free will, or a soul for that matter.
2017-04-26 13:36
What is the reason of our existence then? How was the first electron or smaller than electron: quark made? Who made it, please don't tell me IT WAS THERE FOREVER, same idea is behind god, if he exists, who made him, how was he made. Again this is out of our imagination, so you can't deny existance of god. Bible makes sense, you haven't read it probably but it makes sense. Give me another story that makes sense and I will believe.
2017-04-26 13:42
there is no reason for our existence afaik. i dont know who or what exactly kickstarted the evolution of the universe. however, since u rightly pointed out, nobody would be able to say who or what kickstarted the existence of god either, so he really doesnt have a place in intelligent peoples view of the world. its like u find an apple and then u ask: where does this apple come from. and instead of trying to answer the question or accepting that u cant answer it u put an apple tree at the same place. but all that does is form two new questions: how did the apple grow on the tree if u put the tree there after the apple was already lying on the ground. and secondly: where the fuck do apple trees come from? and no, the bible doesnt make sense. in fact, that that religion has been in use for thousands of years in large parts of the world just confirms that accoring to our own image of humanity we are actually deeply subhuman.
2017-04-26 15:48
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
we are thinking from our perspective, from what we experienced. God created time here. God exist out of time, there's no begining or ending to God. That's how Islam explains, but he still out of our Imagination, and he certainly doesnt have human body characteristics like they say in Bible. He sit on the throne Bible says, if he can sit, that means that he has butt, he has legs. To me it's nonsense he is absolute, all powerfull, certainly doesnt have human body parts.
2017-04-26 18:39
and where did he come from?
2017-04-26 19:51
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Okey you are right god shouldn't give us freedom in either thinking, behaving, choosing and interacting. He gave us a fucking mind to think with, mind is the most magnificent amazing yet complicated and free to ever exist, he is infinite, yes. That doesn't mean he should stop someone from killing or war, cause after all, life gotta continue, with the normal laws of nature.
2017-04-26 04:36
freedom of thinking? what the fuck is that? u dont think everything happens for a reason? its retarded to think that there is any kind of freedom at all.
2017-04-26 12:30
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Ah you're a troll , should've knew that.
2017-04-26 13:27
ROFL ur brain is so underdeveloped that u think this is a troll? i dont even know what to say xD en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism now go back to school u moron, u apparently have spent enuff time on the internet for the next few years.
2017-04-26 13:33
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Dude your id is 770k and you already have 4k+ comments while I have 2k comments with 500k id, clearly I spend my time on the net more than you, oh and this isn't a beneficial informative site, do badically you're wasting you're time on bullshit, now tell me if it you don't sound like a troll, if you prove otherwise then I'd reply. Also do people seriously believe in this shit? Like fuck off retard.
2017-04-26 19:39
so ur just not even answering to the point i made? great
2017-04-26 19:53
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Your point is disgustingly poor. It's just a philosophical theory based on no real logic. No, I don't believe that when I shoot someone, it's because it meant to happen, or it's written in some time line, and the only responsible person is me. We can give million of examples about the man will and determination to do something and it do interfere with Determinism. Oh and "Determinism should not be confused with self-determination of human actions by reasons, motives, and desires. Determinism rarely requires that perfect prediction be practically possible."
2017-04-26 20:05
its the exact opposite of what u said, boy. actually determinism is a philosophical theory based on ONLY real logic. no bullshit, just logical thinking. why did u shoot that guy? well it was probably bcs some sort of reactions in ur brain caused u to lift ur arm with a pistol in hand and then pull the trigger. thats why. and it wasnt a reaction based on some magical decision u made in ur soul or whatever. it was a reaction to stuff that happened beforehand. everything that happens is a reaction to something else and thus - yeah. in theory it should be predictable. just that we dont have the means to predict it and in a lot of cases science isnt that far yet.
2017-04-26 20:37
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Please, fuck off with your bullshit, I hope your troll isn't based on some real believes lmao.
2017-04-26 21:09
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Also, even if it's a reaction for something, it's still my decision
2017-04-26 21:30
BUT MOM! FREE WILL DOES EXIST! IT DOES, RIGHT DADDY?!?! BabyRage thats basicly what ur doing right now. u say: its my decision. i say: no, its not ur decision bcs this that and that! u say: fuck off, its my decision nice work my friend from the sand land.
2017-04-26 22:10
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Lol bro I am done with your logic
2017-04-27 01:55
ur done with logic all together looks like
2017-04-27 10:57
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
How can I even logic after knowing yours, I am done
2017-04-27 13:22
I have been looking for people that also see that there is no free will, hi :D The illusion of having free will is really good, right ?
2017-04-27 04:27
Fox | 
Iran ahmaden 
hi mate, actually most of you said is correct and most of these suffering are man made no doubt about it . the kid suffering from hunger , immigrants looking for home dying in ocean, people dying of starvation no food to eat ... even if its turned out human is 100% to blame for this situation, thats not going to change the fact that "this creation is under question" . everyone see things from his perspective , and mine might be different from you even if we have same religion .
2017-04-26 23:45
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Search on youtube, science proof god exist, 25+ mins watch it
2017-04-27 01:54
+1
2017-04-27 08:30
after you die, nothing will happen ? You will rot under ground and cockroaches will eat your flesh. GG WP
2017-04-26 00:41
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
I meant that you wont experience that rotting after you die.
2017-04-26 00:45
yes you will unless they burn your ass
2017-04-26 00:45
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
How do you know?
2017-04-26 00:51
go dig someones grave up, someone who was recently barried like few months ago, see how they are doin. Are they in fuckin 69 virgins in heaven or they are pretty rotten.
2017-04-26 00:54
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Damn that was deep, ofc the concept of after life will be in the actual grave, good job
2017-04-26 00:58
 | 
United States barsad 
where the hell is your tl;dr
2017-04-26 01:53
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
That's actually how I reasoned staying in my religion rather than being agnostic/not religious. If I'm right, I get all the blessings the Bible promises. If I'm wrong, I lived my life as a good person. Might as well take the chance. But, I do have to disagree with the "just believe" thing. Assuming the Bible is correct, the apostle James said "faith without works is dead." Again, this is assuming the Bible is completely accurate, not the Quran. I'm not saying it is or isn't because that's an invitation for a huge argument. I'd rather avoid that and have a real discussion. Don't mean to offend anyone, if I did at all.
2017-04-26 00:57
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Though I would like to discuss about religion, I would rather tell you to watch a video on youtube, it's about 25-28 mins I think, search science proof god exist, you will believe more in what you believe :D
2017-04-26 01:01
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
I have no doubt in my mind God exists. I just struggle believing he cares for each and every single one of us. Agnostic means God exists, but he doesn't care. Nonreligious, I'd rather just not think about any greater power. The universe is here, let's focus on what I can do in my lifetime. But I've watched and listened to a multitude of sermons, lectures, prayers, documents proving and disproving the existence of God. Like I said below, there's no concrete evidence. It's like politics. Everyone has their own views, beliefs, and devotions. I try to stay as open minded as I can be, and as accepting as I can be. But thank you for the suggestion :)
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Oh then the video isn't what you need, and your need is rather easier to reach :) God as infinite in every aspect, he's infinite in love, care, generosity, forgiveness, sympathy...etc now I don't want it to sound dramatic, but the problem with our imagination and knowledge of god, is that we think that he isn't capable of comprehending and seeing the humanity in an individual aspect, which is false of course. He's infinite bro. Also let's assume that he cares for some, you should be on the list cause you're at least trying to reach him by showing love to him and taking all the sermons, lectures, prayers and documents as you mentioned, you deserve his care among others, it's a fact.
2017-04-26 04:43
>"Logic_CSGO" >I have no doubt in my mind God exists PICK 1
2017-04-26 12:00
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
I lol'd. I suppose to an atheist, my name sounds a bit hypocritical. Ah well.
2017-04-26 12:55
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
If there were evidence beyound doubt, everyone would have been true believer. Our life is exam to understand his existance, he send us indirect signs, Torah, Bible, Koran. Simple logic, if God exists and he didnt gave us obvious evidence, than he should have given indirect evidence.
2017-04-26 18:45
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
Do you know that Bible was rewritten many times? It has many versions
2017-04-26 01:02
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
Oh yes, absolutely. When the Library of Alexandria was burnt down, the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed, and even as far back as the Israelites fleeing from Egypt, countless scrolls have been lost. But the message remains the same. A book I used when I first started studying the Bible was the Greek Septuagint. It has the actual Greek text underneath the English translation. And if you read that, compare it to the KJV (just because it's one of the most common Bible translations), the message remains the same. Some of the words change, but the message itself is the same as when Jesus spoke them 2000 years ago. Or, at least, what the Septuagint claims he said. There's no way of *really* knowing. There's no concrete proof. For some, it is easier to believe that two particles impossibly created combined, and the universe was created. For others, like myself and yourself, it's easier to believe that there is a greater power who designed the universe.
2017-04-26 01:51
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
Koran explains this like: God sent many guidences before Koran with prophets. Torah with prophet Musa(Moses), Bible with prophet Isa(Jesus). They taught exactly same things as Koran when they were sent, they carried a good message. But throughout the years they were rewritten many times, the Prophet Jesus after showing miracles exalted to rang son of God by people. When he tried to show that god the one and only, he tried to explain that his religion is monotheistic. The whole concept went wrong, people rewritted Bible to what they thought were right. People depicted prophet Jesus which led other people thinking that he is God. In Koran written that not a single letter would change in Koran. And prophet Mohammad forbid to depict himself fearing that someday he will be missunderstood as GOd. You cant find his pictures today. Concept of two gods, the Actual God and Jesus contradicts to monotheology.
2017-04-26 02:33
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
Revelation 22:18, 19. I'll paraphrase. Don't add or remove anything from the word of God. I do not believe in the Trinity, as Jesus said so many times that the Father sent him. He prayed to God. Unless he was praying to himself, and directing the glory of his miracles away from himself...To himself. That makes no sense. Jesus and God, whose name I believe to be Jehovah, (as do Jehovah's Witnesses and some other religions) are two totally separate people. You can't find pictures of Jesus, either. Merely artist's rendition of him. Jesus performed his miracles because of God's power, not his own. He always gave credit to Jehovah. I'm finding a lot of similarities between your beliefs and mine, my friend. Common ground is good. Please note that I'm not trying to change your beliefs; merely explain and defend mine.
2017-04-26 03:07
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
are you Christian or Jewish?
2017-04-26 18:50
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
Christian.
2017-04-26 20:12
 | 
United States HajaX 
Do you know gods were made up by humans to explain the world?
2017-04-26 18:45
I think you should ask yourself if god should be worshiped. I don't know if any god exists, but since he won't show his face I expect that he won't mind me not worshiping him, considering that to my knowledge it would only bring him pride.
2017-04-26 04:00
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
I get what you're saying because I asked myself that same question. A lot. But if he did create us, if he did create the universe we live in, all the sights, smells, tastes, etc., doesn't he deserve that worship? Yes, it brings him pride. But doesn't he deserve that pride for creating us and keeping the world spinning? At the end of the day, you have to decide for yourself. I'm not trying to convince anybody my way is the only way, fuck you if you don't believe in what I believe in. That's stupid. Just explaining why I believe in what I believe.
2017-04-26 04:04
Yes, you have the right to believe what you want. If he did create all those things, he does deserve credit. However, he could have created misery as well
2017-04-26 04:06
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
I explained why I believe misery, death, pain, war, famine, etc. still exists in #183. Take it or leave it. I appreciate your level-headedness.
2017-04-26 04:08
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
If there were evidence beyound doubt, everyone would have been true believer. Our life is exam to understand his existance, he send us indirect signs, Torah, Bible, Koran. Simple logic, if God exists and he didnt gave us obvious evidence, than he should have given indirect evidence.
2017-04-26 18:53
 | 
France Meerkat_ 
being atheist saves time and brain energy though.
2017-04-26 01:12
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
afterlife is infinite time, if you compare this life to after life, it's like this life is 1 sec and afterlfe still infinite. Think like this be good and believe for 1 sec and you will enjoy your eternal afterlife. If god doesnt exists it wont change anything, nothing happens after your death
Can I meet Frodo and Sauron in the afterlife?
2017-04-26 01:36
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
I dont know, In heaven maybe
2017-04-26 01:39
If my greatest wish is to spend an eternity in afterlife having sex with your mother, can I do that if I obey your religion while alive on earth?
2017-04-26 01:40
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
It's not about obeying, it's about believing. To my knowledge you can do whatever you want in Heaven.
2017-04-26 01:43
Can people in heaven do whatever they want with me? And where do you get knowledge about heaven? The muslim world is renowned for its lack of scientific contribution. Maybe there is a connection with you thinking of fairytales as "knowledge".
2017-04-26 01:45
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
You are trying to troll, but i'll give you the answer, cause it may save your life. Islam contributed to science a lot, you can google it. I think you cant do anything with anyone that lived this life, but you can create their copy and do whatever you want. But if you are in heaven you wont have negative thoughts or intentions.
2017-04-26 01:53
Islam contributes zero to science. Nil. Nada. And deep down you are aware of this. The muslim world is a scientific joke. The reason to this is that is is full of people like you who don't know what knowledge really is. Everyday people come to my country from muslim countries. These muslim countries have been destroyed by genocide, slavery and barbaraity. All this in the name of god. They come to my country and they ask us atheists for protection, they ask us for housing, they ask us for food and clothes, for healthcare and schooling for their children. They can't give anything back to us because they are religous, they lack real knowledge. They have no skills to work with. So we atheists provide for muslims who are like helpless children. That's why we don't respect you. And we have the right to look down on you and your delusions.
2017-04-26 01:59
 | 
United States ImHybernate 
+1
2017-04-26 04:14
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
Every human can sin, no one is perfect, there are 1.5 billion muslims in the world almost 25% of earth population. My country is self-contained, majority are muslims.
2017-04-26 18:57
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
Muslims have made some of the greatest scientific discoveries, or led the way to. Scientific research is not hinged upon religion. Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Buddhists, Taoists... They've all made discoveries. Science is science. That's like saying because most far left liberals are non-religious, they have no idea what they're talking about. Their ideas are stupid, yes, but not because they don't believe in a higher power.
That's many centuries ago. it's irrevelant in today's world. Fact in today's world is that I work and pay taxes, money that is spent on getting food for muslims. The muslims thank god, not me. They are not only retarded, they are arrogant as well.
2017-04-26 02:03
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
I can't argue that it's unfair your money has to go to people you don't want in your country, but they aren't stealing your money because they're Muslims. They're immigrants, refugees. No matter what race, creed, nationality, or religion, refugees accepted by governments need governmental assistance. Where they live is plagued with violence. Some of the violent extremists pose as refugees so they can spread their violence. It sucks, but there's no perfect way. Some people would feel ashamed to turn away those refugees, while you would probably say "Fuck them, not my problem." And you're right. Get people with your ideals in office, protest decisions you don't agree with.
2017-04-26 03:50
 | 
France Meerkat_ 
but afterlife isn't guaranteed yet life is
2017-04-26 01:44
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
if god exists afterlife is eternity comparing both is like 1 sec and still eternity. Be good for 1 sec, you will profit for eternity. If there's no god, than there's no meaning also in your life, it will end no matter what.
2017-04-26 19:00
rain | 
Other Mendelev 
Atheists are just trying to forget that god exists because they're afraid to get ahead from the "good" things in life that are totally banned by religion (fucking before marriage, drinking alcohol everyday etc...) In fact, they all know god is real, but they're just trying to hide it to themselves cuz they wanna "have fun".
 | 
France Meerkat_ 
no, I am atheist but I still stand by a moral code and don't do those things. I just don't really believe in God since evidence on Earth points against his existence.
2017-04-26 01:46
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
What evidence, if God were leaving evidence everywhere everyone would have been a true believer, that's point. You have to come to this by yourself
 | 
France Meerkat_ 
The only evidence I can find is evidence pointing to the fact that God isn't real.
so, god doesn't want us to find a real evidence for his existence ?
2017-04-26 12:44
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
An obvious evidence would turn everyone into believer
2017-04-26 19:01
the obvious evidence doesn't exist. Maybe there is a god but obviously "Allah" doesn't exist.
2017-04-27 22:00
Australia dKss 
god isn't real.
2017-04-26 01:52
 | 
France PowerClip 
First of all many "religious" people don't give a damn about fucking before marriage, drinking alcohol everyday etc... And second I don't "know god is real" cause I don't believe in him
2017-04-26 02:02
No, most of use are not "trying to forget that god exists". Simply because this is really an irrelevant matter in our everyday lives. Try to imagine how you feel about Harry Potter or Gandalf existing in your everyday life, and you'll have a rough idea about how we feel about the existence of god. We know some books talk about him, we know there are many spin-offs and stuff, but we mostly just don't care most of the time. Now regarding the moral that religions are trying to force on people, it has to do with the fact that since god is irrelevant to our lives, we just do not accept blindly any moral code which would be based on the existence of such a thing as a god. So yeah, as a result we won't follow this code, just like you wouldn't follow a moral code inspired by the so-called existence of Harry Potter or Gandalf. Instead we'll follow the code that our environment (like our parents, our teachers, our friends, etc...) taught us over the years.
2017-04-26 02:22
But which god is that? Who says there's just one god? Maybe there's two? Or a hundred? Maybe my poop is a god. I can't know for sure, so the only logical thing is to worship my own poop.
2017-04-26 01:24
rain | 
Other Mendelev 
Nt Abdelkadur but you wont get visa to USA
2017-04-26 01:28
we all know trump would cry tears of joy if someone like me went to america
2017-04-26 01:29
rain | 
Other Mendelev 
Maybe his d would but i dont think so for what u said
2017-04-26 01:32
trump is obviously an atheist just like obama and hillary clinton are obviously atheists
2017-04-26 01:33
rain | 
Other Mendelev 
But still you're arab why are u tryina deny your origins
2017-04-26 01:35
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
I explained above, why there cant be more than one.
2017-04-26 01:38
No offense, but you are a religious person. You believe in things that don't exist. Your brain is not working properly. So your explanation is invalid and makes no sense.
2017-04-26 01:42
 | 
Kazakhstan Jeremy9292 
Prove me that God does not exist
2017-04-26 01:45
Why should I? You are religious, that is your problem not mine. It is your country and your people that is held back by these delusions. What you don't understand is that god is irrelevant. There is nothing that requires god. god is useless.
First prove that he exists
2017-04-26 12:03
the universe was created by the big bang, time didnt exist before big bang ,therefore god didnt create sht.
2017-04-26 23:43
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
father in heaven,jesus christ,and holy spirit god is everything and he is one
2017-04-26 02:36
 | 
Portugal dracø 
A god that will punish you for eternity if you don't believe in him or follow his every rule. Yup, sounds like a good guy to worship blindly.
leo^ | 
United States wes33 
God exists because it says so in the Bible. How do we know the Bible is accurate? Because God said so. How do we know he said that? It says so in the Bible. The argument can't be the evidence for the argument. God is supposedly all-knowing, all-powerful, and good. Then why is there evil in the world? Does he not know about it? Then he can't be all-knowing. Does he not have the ability to stop it? Then he can't be all-powerful. Does he just let it happen? Then he can't be good.
2017-04-26 01:49
 | 
Portugal dracø 
+1
2017-04-26 02:01
God give to people a choice, to be good or to be bad. all trouble from evil human's hearts. God all-powerful it's half of truth, He can destroy this earth but He can't make this choice for you. It's your job. First, you discard all other people's opinions and try to find out the truth. Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."
2017-04-26 02:33
Relyks | 
United States A_guyy 
+1
2017-04-26 02:43
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
This chain is incredibly unintelligent. You make it sound organized and well written which it is, but if we take a closer look, we will see the gaps in this logic. Evil in the world exist because god gave us the freedom, take away our freedom, and you will have a bunch of angels who only obey him with no free will to change that, absolute good will dominate. But that wouldn't give us the full potential of our minds, cause the freedom of our minds is one of the most important aspect. We did nuke japan, we did kill the 78 years old african American old man for no reason, we started world wars for resources, we raped girls and beat her to death cause we can't improve our self esteem, we created chemical weapons, we used physics to use a vehicle wrongfully to run over hundreds in France, we did pedophilia with a 3 years old girl friend toddler, we did all the crimes and gang shit all over the world. I feel shit for replying we did, I know, but that's because I can't blame it on god, what the fuck does god has to do with our behavior if he gave us freedom of choice? I don't want to reply to the other points even though each one can be replied to, but since you used a chain to prove your point, it's no longer stands right since its beginning chain is proved wrong :)
2017-04-26 05:16
leo^ | 
United States wes33 
My parents sent me to Sunday school when I was younger, and they did teach us that we have free will but also that God already has a plan and knows everything that is ever going to happen. Can't have both.
2017-04-27 01:31
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Free will correct. God created the rules and physics laws, he created the universe and its conditions, he created our mind and conscious, he created what fits life and moves the earth around the sun, yes he did, that is a plan, but to say that god has a plan in a way that will change what I decide to do, ofc not. He isn't going to stop you from stealing, killing, loving, driving, walking, choosing your life, but he knows everything you did and will do from your first breath to the last. You can have this both
2017-04-27 02:00
 | 
France PowerClip 
Well religion has throughout the years been used to control the mass population, it has been used for power. All religions have sort of say adapted their "guidelines" to best control the mass. Also I don't think this is a win situation because in various religions you have to pray, eat a certain way, not eat certain things... If you are atheist then you don't have that. Finally the Quran (not Koran in english) has been altered... councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=2..
 | 
France PowerClip 
Also I can't force myself to believe something that I don't actually believe... If god really exists, he will know I'm pretending.
 | 
Europe DiVbAnG 
+1
2017-04-26 02:04
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
to control the masses is why religious gets persecuted hahahaha good shit retard
2017-04-26 02:32
 | 
France PowerClip 
When did I say religion gets persecuted?
2017-04-30 00:22
 | 
United States No5712 
im good
 | 
Europe DiVbAnG 
"forcing" yourself to believe in the god for the reason that you are unsure and want to be "safe" doesnt really count as belief imo.
 | 
France PowerClip 
For sure, thats completly hypocritical, so those people should be considered worst than non believers cause they actually act as if they are believers just to be safe...
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Well this way is classified as one of the ways to believe in god, the hypocrisy believe is actually a way that god classified out of three. One, hypocrisy believe, to avoid hell. Two, Trade beleive, to earn heaven. Three, Real and knowledgeable believe, to try and give back to god who created you, even though he don't need.
2017-04-26 04:57
 | 
Ukraine CISfan[Guy] 
3. U r believer and there's no god , after u die u recognize that u lost ur own life on church and religion
2017-04-26 02:04
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
if theres no god how do you realize it after you die and a life serving god is not wasted,the most happy of anyone who knows jesus christ
God Bless bro:)
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
:)
2017-04-26 03:00
rip the logics lol there is also a 5th which will rekt you: imagine you are non believer and god exist, the god is enough smart to know you can't get the clue if a god will exist or not.
If god is real then he is truly a complete dickhead. Children getting diseases where their organs gets eaten from the inside. Nah, that is not someone I would follow even if he was real or not.
2017-04-26 02:08
belieber? I hate justin bieber
2017-04-26 02:09
youtube.com/watch?v=G8BXyZXDqlI youtube.com/watch?v=_PYpCKI9BI0 do they teach division to paragraphs in 3rd world atheist experience best tv show usa has ever produced
2017-04-26 02:17
suck dick muslim shit
2017-04-26 02:23
There's no God, there's never been and never will. Religion for weak people, vulnerable to commit suicide or simply go insane. Normal people's God is their mind and their religion is to live a normal life without getting into odd situations and all that. How much I'm gonna suffer if I say, 'God is fake, Jesus is a joke, you're a bait, atheists rock?' Don't let them make up your mind, kid
2017-04-26 02:24
"vulnerable to commit suicide or simply go insane" I know stories when people those turn to faith in Jesus be save from drug addiction, or sickness.. they was on the verge of suicide but keep Jesus like last hope and they got healing or rescue from their troubles. Exist a lot of evidences of a miracles. Easy be hero and rely only on oneself, when have no serious problem but..
2017-04-26 02:56
My life's a big problem. But I don't dare knocking on heaven's door whatever comes my way. And it won't make it any better. I don't deny miracles had time and place to occur but I think it can be explained with a deeper look into it. I'm not mad at relilgious folks but I myself consider this foolish, all those who still carry it on through the times, back in the past it'd make sense, I guess. Now rotten people are allowed to do anything at all but stuck to the churches, so they're still good, still fine. It's okay
2017-04-26 05:41
About people who turn to faith to be saved from their addictions or illnesses. The same can be applied to placebo effect. You know that your mind is something extremely complex, right? You are ruled by the chemicals on your brain and, i'm not saying this is true by the way, if you convince yourself that there will be salvation, etc. if you turn into religion, you can cure yourself. Placebo effect worked numerous times so why won't religion work as well?
2017-04-27 00:14
what God you talking about? Indian God? Roman God? Greek God? Scandinavian God? Muslim God? Catholic God? Egypt God? Isreal God? Chinese God? Japanese God? WICH GOD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN? be more specific please
2017-04-26 02:28
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
there is only one god for all peoples
2017-04-26 02:31
and his name is Death
2017-04-26 06:48
 | 
Sweden Kasidro 
5 you don't believe but god exist, god does however judge you after how you lived your life and not what you believed in. Bye bye all religious extremists like isis, you are going to hell
2017-04-26 02:29
#107 you took my logic :D
 | 
Sweden Kasidro 
bah sorry mate! great minds think alike :)
2017-04-26 11:34
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
I am religious, but still agree. Any extremist in any form is a fool. Christian extremists, Muslim extremists, right and left extremists; if you won't even hear the argument out, you're afraid of losing because you have nothing backing your beliefs. If someone could convince me that God doesn't exist, I'd be an atheist tomorrow. That's not a very popular philosophy, though.
 | 
Sweden Kasidro 
Very true. I also find it interesting with the reasoing that just because there is a god, there most be a life after death. What are your thoughs on this?
2017-04-26 11:39
 | 
United States Logic_CSGO 
"For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten." Ecclesiastes 9:5. Says from the Bible that the dead know nothing at all. Some translations tender it "are conscious of nothing at all." So, when you die, you're dead, assuming everything the Bible says is accurate. Later, when Jesus came down, he promised that God would cause a resurection for the faithful individuals that worshipped him. So, when you die, you're dead. But there's a chance that God will bring us back to a Paradise Earth. This is, again, assuming we take the Bible at face value.
2017-04-26 13:09
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
atheist monkeys laziest people alive and extremely stupid you cant understand our brain hardware that has no way to come without god hahahahaha really? you think lightning hit a puddle and somehow made life? stupidest shit ever
2017-04-26 02:30
who made god? lightning hit 2 puddles I guess?
2017-04-26 18:52
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
god is forever he doesnt made
2017-04-26 23:53
u mean eternal? then.. the atoms that made the big bang are eternal too. or the universe is an eternal loop. i can backfire any dumb argument of yours you can't even know which god it is. why is it the god of the bible? why not zeus? If I had to choose I'd really go for zeus. I'd fucking love it if you die and you find yourself before Thor and he punishes you for not believing in him :)
2017-04-27 02:49
imgur.com/a/w6G2U I think this better describes what you are trying to say.
2017-05-01 07:33
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
what?
2017-05-01 07:43
Chill issa meme
2017-05-07 09:56
That's a really flawed argument you've got there. What about all the religions with no hell? What about religions which do not punish non-believers? What about the fact that choosing to believe in god for the sole purpose of saving yourself from hell should easily be seen through by any decent deity? "By simple logic you will ask if God exists why he is not showing up? There's a special purpose for it." Said who? Let me guess: god? "If there were evident signs everyone would have been true believer." Which, correct me if I'm wrong, is the ultimate goal of pretty much any religion? " If there are more than one god, they are not absolute, not infinite power, not infinite mind. One must have been created other, than other is not a god. One must be more powerfull than other one. " Oh, imagining a all-powerful infinite being is perfectly doable for you but imagining TWO or more of these is just too much to handle? Damn, you should read more fiction man. I don't mean scripture, I mean more recent fiction than that ^^. "Bible says Jesus is son of God, which contradicts to his absolute power. Also it says that he has human body which also contradicts to his absolute power making him weaker." Superb logic, Muhammad was a human, therefore your god is weaker as well. Tough. "But Koran is not, it's same as of now and when it was send to us to every letter." Not only it has been changed, but actually believing that a text has not been changed over centuries of existence, I find that actually even more illogical to believe than the belief in a supernatural being ^^. Anyone with some basic knowledge of human flaws would realize that it's not possible for the Quran to not have been changed. " By using common sense everyone should became muslims after reading this." Of course man, your text is obviously very solid evidence of the existence of god. Don't you see all these people above agreeing with what you said?
2017-04-26 03:01
i feel really sorry for you nobody reads lol even i didn't read it LMAO i'm so sad
2017-04-26 03:17
No need to feel sad or sorry man, I'm OK, but I appreciate your concern.
2017-04-26 03:23
i read, u make good points, but theist's can understand logic, that's why they believe in god till this day.
2017-04-26 05:51
My logic atheist and no god, you die and nothing atheist and god exists, you die and hell believer and no god, you die and nothing believer and god exist, you die and heaven
2017-04-26 03:02
 | 
France Chagror 
Even if a god really exist, if he created this world like it is, I clearly don't want to praise and believe in him...
2017-04-26 03:42
Jeez, this website is cancer.
2017-04-26 04:06
mfw you use pascal's wager as a backbone for your argument.. Not only is pascal's wager flawed by the black and white logical fallacy, but you denying it is far more laughable. You do realize that you do not believe in everything except your religion (muslim i presume) So therefore, if any of the other 1000s of religions are true you will have eternal suffering. So the only way to avoid eternal suffering is by believing in all 1000+ religions which is impossible to do because most require you to believe there is 1 true god.
2017-04-26 05:20
Believe in god because you're afraid he'll send you to hell. For me is pure simple, if god exist i don't want to be in his side, he is way more toxic than all cs community. God are u mad? cuz i not
2017-04-26 05:41
 | 
United States HEUGO1 
So which cult are you in?
2017-04-26 05:42
blablablablablabla, religion = epic joke
2017-04-26 05:45
believe in 2pac hes the god of rap
2017-04-26 11:36
typical no brainer teen, who needs some magic to be more confident, most of what you said is wrong AF in every level
2017-04-26 11:49
How are god and magic related to each other?
2017-04-26 13:50
how did you not die because you forgot to breathe some day ?
2017-04-26 13:57
i wonder about that alot, some people cant get to the easiest reasonable conclusion possible, but can breath and blink at the same time
2017-04-26 14:11
must be magic :D
2017-04-26 14:13
best evidence that magic exists so far :p
2017-04-26 14:16
srsly? magic - an extraordinary power or influence seemingly from a supernatural source magic irl - ilusion created by magicians to impress observers god - extraordinary power or influence seemingly from a supernatural source god irl - unfondamented/irrational beliefe for many, with obvious secundary reasons, like weakness, fear, comfort, manipulation, self interest, safety seems close enough for an analogy to me...
2017-04-26 14:10
Pretty naive, primitive and narrow-minded conception. As result, your logic isn't any better than OP logic.
2017-04-26 14:31
mind explaining how is that narrow minded or flawed logic?
2017-04-26 15:00
No, I don't mind it. :)
2017-04-26 15:06
ofcourse you dont, cus you cant! but nt keeping your ego elevated by skiping discussions as if you were superior to waste time
2017-04-26 15:11
> ofcourse you dont, cus you cant! Kindergarden... And after that you wonder why I don't try to explain you such things like "magic" and "god". :) > but nt keeping your ego elevated by skiping discussions as if you were superior to waste time It's not about wasting time, I'm just lazy.
2017-04-26 15:15
i dont wonder why you wont explain your points of view, i wonder what they are. why you dont want to explain, i know, you think you are superior to this discussion yet your the one with personal atacks instead of exposing your idea you asked me the correlation even tough everything is very subjective i grasped an undestandable aspect of each concept (god and magic) and explained on how they were related, you on the other hand are acting superior wich is many times connected with a strong feeling of certainty wich can be related to ignorance so with the lack of response by your part i must assume you are ignorant, you can either keep developing in a coherent nice looking text how each thing i say supports your assumption that im to irrelevant and close minded to discuss with or doing something meaningfull with the knowladge you believe to have
2017-04-26 15:25
Ok. (didn't read)
2017-04-26 15:26
"And after that you wonder why I don't try to explain you such things like "magic" and "god". :)" as i said superiority complex = ignorant "It's not about wasting time, I'm just lazy." not lazy when i comes to being picky with others words and trying to look smart on the internet but when you have to expose your points of view, so people can understand why you are on such an upper level of enlightment you cant i was under the impression at first you might actually be somewhat smart by the way you seem upset over "primitive and narrow-minded concepts" wich is usually a good thing, but i dont see how what i said was any of those and you didnt develop, meaning you are probably a annoying picky teen who wants to appear superior with only an arrogant atitude to show for
2017-04-26 16:05
Are you mad bro? (didn't read of course)
2017-04-26 16:10
yes very mad :p
2017-04-26 17:27
Lul. I actually wanted to discuss, but after I posted my comment I realized that I changed my mind. :P Have you ever heard about esotery/esoterics?
2017-04-26 18:23
cmon dude you offend me like that then leave... i have, as stupid as this might sound in metin2( a game i used to play) there was a NPC called esotherics and they droped "books of knowladge" and from that experience wich was the only one i think i've seen esotherics i guess they are some kind of wise men(in the sense they have alot of information)
2017-04-26 19:11
Right, esoteric is a knowledge. "At the moment we have two kinds of knowledge. Knowledge acquired by modern science and ancient knowledge transmitted through generations. If modern knowledge is constantly changing as science develops, ancient knowledge remains unchanged, and only the attitude toward it changes. Once upon a time, people who possessed ancient knowledge were highly valued in society. Then, as the materialistic conception of the world developed, official science began to interpret ancient knowledge as myths, primitive cults, a relic of the past ... In accordance with the momentary worldview, the bearers of ancient knowledge were oppressed, and the knowledge itself went to closed schools and secret societies. Modern science, especially quantum physics, mathematics, to some extent medicine, is gradually coming to the results, anciently known from esoteric knowledge. At this stage of development of our civilization, the ancient knowledge is reconsidered from the position of modern science, and it turns out that esoteric knowledge is not the cult beliefs of primitive people, but the remnants of scientific achievements superior to ours present capabilities. Esoteric knowledge itself carries the history of their origin from ancient highly developed civilizations. Since esoteric knowledge is ahead of the level of modern science, the only thing we are able to do today is to be unbiased to get to know them, try to comprehend and study them... Scientific nature of ancient knowledge explains the fact that as modern science develops, a certain part of them begins to coincide completely with the modern worldview and becomes open and generally accessible. Wherein, a huge amount of knowledge is so far beyond the reach of modern science... but, at the same time, can be successfully used in life today. To acquire the modern worldview, a person is studied for 10-15, or even more years. Likewise, it takes a very long studying to acquire esoteric knowledge to one degree or another". Need TLDR?
2017-04-26 20:01
kinda confusing, from what i interpreted it says ancient knowladge>modern knowladge, but how can that be? the more forward we go the more we know, and stuff that was impossible to discover back then what leaves me more confused is how is this related to the above discussion? :\ try tl:Dr and relating it to the above discussion pls
2017-04-26 20:09
1. We're not first (and not even second or third) civilization here. 2. Previous civilizations were higher developed than ours. > try tl:Dr and relating it to the above discussion pls Start learn esoteric and you will have knowledge and understanding what is "magic", "god", "extraordinary power", "supernatural source", etc. ;)
2017-04-26 20:21
oh wow im disapointed, what leads you to believe in that?
2017-04-26 20:23
Don't need to believe when you can check on your own experience something what you've learned.
2017-04-26 20:25
im confused, there is no proof or anything that point that there was a more developed civilization before us, and 99% of the acurrate and relevant things i've learn come from whitin the last 3000 years, also that goes against the theory of evolution right?
2017-04-26 20:47
What kind of proof you want? Proof from official science? Never gonna happen. But there more than enough proofs for people who have some real knowledge and can make 2+2. Of course you have to be able to determine what is bullshit and what is not.
2017-04-26 21:05
can you tell me 1 proof then? i barely have knowladge, i have good tought processing and logical thinking, its like i have the bases to get to reasonable accurate conclusions but im very unneducated so help me out and give me some proof so i can process
2017-04-26 21:08
You don't read. :)
2017-04-26 21:10
i dont understand, im quite good at telling what bs whats not but i need something so i can distinguish
2017-04-26 21:11
If you don't understand what I wrote, then why do you think you will understand something that I'll give you as a proof? :D i.imgur.com/ZLOMCSq.jpg Reread our conversation, it has all the answers you really need.
2017-04-26 21:17
clearly it would take much more brain processing and capability to extract and understand a complex theory from analyzing a few paragraphs on broad talk from a stranger in a world with some many different complex theorys but with an example or proof it would be way easier
2017-04-26 21:23
Any proof wouldn't change anything at this point.
2017-04-26 21:27
if you say so
2017-04-26 21:28
youtu.be/_q3C7B9LBtY?t=30m8s Some food for reflection.
2017-04-26 21:45
That's really ironic. Is that really where you take your inspiration from? It sounds sophisticated, etc in that it suggest spiritual maturity, but it's really flawed in that it always lynches itself on the doctrine of non-contradiction, or some other easily identified flaw. Consciousness can be altered by using narcotics - they affect the brain so the mind is under attack, and the entity you call conciousness becomes altered. Contrary to widespread belief conciousness originates in the brain. And it does not crate reality but illusions - imagination. This new age is the next system to make kids use drugs. In fact i had many close people that take drugs in order to experience "the vibrations" and be "one with the universe". Pitiful. Id rather get ready for 1984 if I were in your shoes.&#65279;
2017-04-27 04:09
You have buzz in brain, my friend.
2017-04-27 08:24
Whatever, man. If you feel that continuing to believe in a lie with half-ass or no ass of evidence just to make yourself feel better or enlightened, keep on. As they always say, ignorance is bliss.
2017-04-27 08:26
#319 You don't even understand what I'm talking about and probably what are you talking about, so you better to stop this useless conversation and try to get some knowledge first.
2017-04-27 08:28
I suppose you follow Sadghuru's teachings amirite XD
2017-04-27 09:52
Nope, I don't follow any specific teaching and I don't even know who is this.
2017-04-27 10:34
s1mple | 
Sweden Allis 
Atheists ftw!
2017-04-26 11:57
but Tengri doesn't exist my friend so 1st one is the real one
2017-04-26 12:30
Only thing you left out, if the fact that you fuck up your whole life living on a lie if you surrender yourself to religion.
2017-04-26 13:14
I would fucking bet my life that religion was made just to brainwash people and get control over them in the past. Fucking dirty job made by some smart dudes that fucked the whole world.
2017-04-26 13:48
Hey man!! Listen! Religion is not created for us to be slaves but rather its a way of life, a healthy life. You are a person with knowledge yes?? You can think and as a person of knowledge you know that everything we did has a reason for it like a benefit. For example, Exercise regularly will make you healthy right?? My point being, we (muslim) were told to pray 5 times a day. Every movement that we make in the prayer (all the movement, bowing down our heads, put our hands down) everything has its purpose. I dare you to research about it now!! According to research at Binghamton University, State University of New York, the complex physical movements of the ritual can reduce lower back pain if performed regularly and properly. Proof is all around you my friend. You are the people of knowledge, think before you speak. Everything has its purpose and everything that we were told to do has its benefits for us. You as the people of knowledge should know better.
2018-01-04 03:47
dude, as far as you are religious, your opinion means nothing to me since you were brainwashed by your parents that were brainwashed by their parents and so on and on
2018-01-13 22:51
Opinion?? i juz state u the facts mann...read and do research you idiot! This is all facts with proof...read man...its not that hard to read right??
2018-01-16 01:17
as I said. as far as you are religious, what you say doesnt bother me. brainwashed mind is a brainwashed mind, and im not interested in getting my mind brainwashed too.
2018-01-30 11:56
I prefer not to be slave for god as many religions suggest, doubt higher being would want this anyway would he be reasonable.
2017-04-26 13:34
Im an atheist and I will stay this way, but you actually might be the first person who is a believer and isnt retarded like those other fuckers. Not brainwashed.
2017-04-26 13:46
LaimB | 
Lithuania QMart1s 
2If you are atheist and god exists, after you die you are in trouble(most atheist going to hell) Not true. You can still go to the heaven, if u lived your life as good person.
2017-04-26 13:59
there's no evidence of god as people think , there's no evidence of afterlife as religious people descibe it or it any sense . i dont beleive in fairy tales , and if you do it just keep it for yourself dont come here and tell me about it or expect insults and humiliation.
2017-04-26 14:10
Pascal's wager xd shitty logic, I don't even think I need to explain why.
2017-04-26 14:13
+ a lot
2017-04-26 14:21
You don't have to believe in God, you can watch him every weekend, and his name is Messi :)
2017-04-26 14:19
Cringe
2017-04-26 14:29
I bow to him every weekend. Makes more sense than to bow to something imaginary lol
2017-04-26 16:36
Tried to offend me ? Sadly, im an atheist, so it didnt work. I just said that what you said is cringy as fuck. You sound like a child. Even believers sound smarter and older than you.
2017-04-28 12:44
Not trying to offend you at all, and I am not trying to sound smart or anything also. Looks like it's more you, who are trying to offend me... But I don't care what you think :)
2017-04-28 16:30
 | 
United Kingdom jMz86 
"Throughout the years Torah and Bible were rewritten with mistakes many times. The original guide was lost. But Koran is not, it's same as of now and when it was send to us to every letter. In Koran it says that God send other guides also like Bible and Torah, but they were rewritten with mistakes which means they lost their original purpose and it also says that Koran will stay same to its every letter." The Quran has been re-written and altered several times, there is also lots of evidence to support that.....unless you are muslim, then you will deny it and only recite Islamic evidence and disregard all other evidence xD councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=2.. As much as religious people can't grasp Atheism, it's not a belief system, it's the rejection of the claim that there is a god. Basically I am an agnostic atheist, I can't prove to you that there is no god, just like you can't prove there is one. Religion claims that there is a god, I reject that claim. There are approximately 4,200 religions. If you follow one of these religions and believe in their god, then you reject the claim of 4,199 gods.... why is it so bad that I reject the claim of one more?
2017-04-26 15:07
You only live once, why waste your time on religion? Also the main reason i don't belive in a religion is this: How did god spawn? In 200 years we are gonna look back and religion will be in the history books, and we are gonna look at it and say wow, we were stupid back then, just like pagans and other religions. Mark my words
2017-04-26 16:11
Hey man!! Listen! Religion is not created for us to be slaves but rather its a way of life, a healthy life. You are a person with knowledge yes?? You can think and as a person of knowledge you know that everything we did has a reason for it like a benefit. For example, Exercise regularly will make you healthy right?? My point being, we (muslim) were told to pray 5 times a day. Every movement that we make in the prayer (all the movement, bowing down our heads, put our hands down) everything has its purpose. I dare you to research about it now!! According to research at Binghamton University, State University of New York, the complex physical movements of the ritual can reduce lower back pain if performed regularly and properly. Proof is all around you my friend. You are the people of knowledge, think before you speak. Everything has its purpose and everything that we were told to do has its benefits for us. You as the people of knowledge should know better.
2018-01-10 09:07
Sweden KcD 
I sometimes think about this, and strongly disagree with the first poster. Who would be allowed to go to heaven? the most common answer is that good people go to heaven, and bad people go to hell. Does good person mean believer? Logic would say that it is not the case. Some reason that only those who believe, and that are also good people, would be allowed into heaven, but to me that would not make any sense at all. There are so many different religions, with minor changes, and to narrow it all down to those who believe (possible in the correct way), would not work. Differences in belief is so narrow, that it is reasonable to say that every person in the world have a unique way to look at god and a unique way to believe. What are my chances? Most people say that they are good people, and I consider myself to be one too. How does that stand against people who are often seen as top believers in god? Lets compare it to the Catholic Church. Thinking about how many of their priests (or higher echelon) abuse their power and position, even go as far as molesting children, I would say I am a better person than most of them. Even looking at how the current Pope have signed doctrines about zero tolerance against molestation and corruption, but still invites priests and churches known for that into the catholic commonwealth, I would say he can not be doing very well on what I would imagine God would see as being good. Same could be said about many religious leaders in for example Islam. If they preach murder and destruction of others, and abuse others belief in god to get them to do bad things, then they can not have a chance to get into heaven. With that I would say that the first post with the 1, 2, 3, 4 steps trying to show logic in being a believer to be false, and I would consider my chances, as an atheist, to be very good at getting into heaven if such a place exist, compared to many believers. I would even be very surprised if the Pope made it into heaven, and not me. If being a believer is the only criteria to get into heaven, it would be logical that a lot of horrible people get into heaven. To me that makes no sense. I would recommend that everyone be the best person they can be. Some people say that they need guidance of religion to accomplish that, but also remember that even if it can help with such guidance, there are also many who walk on such paths who fail. Trying to be a good person can sometimes be difficult, but I think we all owe it to ourselves to always try.
2017-04-26 16:41
 | 
Ukraine mindstab 
no you are wrong and you will go to hell because you dont believe to their god
2017-04-26 19:41
imgur.com/a/w6G2U I think this is what you meant to say
2017-05-01 07:32
lmaoed at 'Lettering "I exist"' and commented now i leave this thread thanks for good read tho :D
If god is real, why doesn't he just stop all the bad things in the world if he is as great as the books say he is?
2017-04-26 18:17
how the fuck can you just "choose to believe" so youll go to heaven if there is one? religion is such a pathetic joke to me, I can't "choose" to believe in that shit, I'd be lying to myself which is equal to not believing
2017-04-26 18:43
tldr
2017-04-26 18:54
 | 
Hungary sajtosarc 
if god doesn't exists that doesn't there is nothing afterlife. maybe god exists, but i'm sure not in the form like in the Bible. second, if god wants me to belive, why don't come down himself?
2017-04-26 18:58
 | 
Czech Republic Lueg 
nigger
2017-04-26 19:02
real spirituality > atheism > religion
2017-04-26 19:15
Can't agree more.
2017-04-26 20:04
;)
2017-04-27 00:31
JUST READ THE QURAN AND YOU FIND YOUR PURPOSE OF LIFE!!!
2017-04-26 19:26
 | 
African Union hdlmb 
tl;dr
2017-04-26 19:31
 | 
Ukraine mindstab 
there is no god. but you can believe that there is someone that will judge you when you die. and you will live somewhere in the sky. and eat a lot. and f**k virgin black eyed girls. makes perfect sense
2017-04-26 19:39
 | 
Iceland _natas_ 
I know of ZERO christians or muslims who have never SIN and shall go to hell if it exist. I my self focus on living my life, and if i end up partying with Jesus or Satan i will take than then.. While on earth, fuck religion!
2017-04-26 19:41
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
because of jesus grace we may go to heaven even though we are all sinners if only we live connected with god and following good life is only natural when you know jesus
2017-04-26 23:59
2 AI computers are talking: 1 comp: Hey dude, do you think that were we created by someone or did we just appear out of nowhere ? 2 comp: Well if you think about it, if we were created by someone, then who created our creator ? 1 comp: Hmm good logic, so we really just appeared out of nowhere. 2 comp: Yes, most likely.
2017-04-26 20:02
we were *
2017-04-26 20:12
point?
2017-04-26 21:21
tl;dr you are a brainwashed idiot
2017-04-26 20:05
Poor logic. Answers? 1. True. Get over it. Stop being such a pussy about it and make the best of the life you have. 2. If you're an atheist and God exists, if he judges you according to not using the brain he gave you, he's a dick. If not, he'd value the effort put into not just believing shit with crappy evidence and would reward you. The Christians? They'll be the sheepy servants too stupid to bother thinking for themselves so relegated to janitorial duty. 3. True, but your actions led by your beliefs in this life will negatively affect those around you, including the legislation you support that affects everyone in society, so you're a dick. 4. If you're a believer and God exists, who knows what death will bring? Which God? There's many. Odds are, you've chosen the wrong one and go to Hell anyway. If you did choose the right one, who's to say your unwillingness to use the brain he gave you to be skeptical of all claims isn't used against you? Ie, it was all a test, and since you didn't use it as he intended, you go to Hell.
2017-04-26 20:32
rain | 
African Union Bruce U 
it's pretty fucking arrogant thinking that the all mighty creator gives a shit about if you believe he is real or not lol. like the whole reason for us being here is just to see who believes in fairytales and whatnot...
2017-04-26 20:35
According to Islam killing a person is wrong. Also according to Islam, only Muslims are people.
2017-04-26 21:24
Proof on the second statement?
2017-04-27 13:27
 | 
Spain Playcalixto 
I can't hold back the tears anymore, damn my keyboard is all wet now... I'll have to stop here.
2017-04-26 21:33
if you think like that you are going to hell anyway
2017-04-26 21:47
Why someone who's atheist must prove anything? That's bullshit, it is so obvious, that if you believe in god and think that god exists the burden of proof to prove god's existence lies on you. If you think, that something exist, some ideas, theories are truth, the burden of proof lies on you too.
2017-04-26 23:22
If you are a believer just in case if there is a god, god has to be powerfull enough to understand that your not a real believer. If god can't, that means we have a retarded god.
2017-04-26 23:24
 | 
World Imacuck 
If you're a believer only because you want to go to heaven then you are selfish and will probably go to hell anyways and you might as well Kys.
2017-04-26 23:54
+1
2017-04-27 00:14
There is no heaven so there cant be hell, no? Nt kid believer
2017-05-01 06:54
 | 
France PouletFurtif 
some atheist vs christian debates here discord.gg/0r1rKfMArQUNWZ0S
2017-04-27 10:27
John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
2017-04-27 10:38
It's more a case of living on Earth than afterdeath.
2017-04-27 10:43
cyx | 
Armenia Llev1n 
There no god no need to discuss it.
2017-04-27 13:29
If there is no god, answer this for me, how can we (human being) is so intelligent? How can we think and know whats right and what is wrong?? how can we know all this?? How can we being a being is so perfect IE we can run, we have five fingers, we have lungs, we can breath air? We can think? Is nature doing this to us? is this all just a coincidence?
2017-11-21 09:44
cyx | 
Armenia Llev1n 
Stfu go look monkeys. They can do whatever you can. They can speak aswell your mongol language.
2017-11-22 08:46
Im a Muslim, all the answer that you seek is in the Qur'aan. All the scientific proof and knowledge is in there. I dare you to read it and research about it. The Qur'aan is age about 1400 years old. How can it know all the stuff about science, nature, and etc. How?? Coincidence?? Is it a guess work?? Even the Big Bang is already mention in the Qur'aan 1400 years ago..how can this be?? How?? Please Can you explain?? In Surah Anbiya Chapter number 30 which says: (Do not the unbelievers not consider that the heavens and earth were closed up, then We opened them out? And Wemade every living thing from water. Will they then believe?) Can you explain this??
2018-01-02 00:59
So u mean that god exist even in holocaust? #middleages
2017-04-27 13:29
If god exist, he hates a lot of people for no reason.
2017-04-27 13:36
 | 
France Maksta 
Tbh I would hate every retarded people like you
2018-01-10 09:08
150 IQ vs 60 IQ
2017-04-27 22:01
No matter if there is a god or not: Religion is abused to control mindless sheap and retarded subhumans. So if there was a proof to debunk religions by f.e. proving evolution or how life started existing. YOU WOULDNT RELEASE THAT PROOF EVER because it would make you lose A LOT of fckn power over people. Thats logic
2017-05-01 07:04
 | 
Belgium yoL0 
Simple logic 1If you are atheist and there's no god, after you die nothing will happen 2If you are atheist and god exists, after you die you are in trouble(most atheist going to hell) 3If you are believer and there's no god, after you die nothing will happen 4If you are believer and god exist, after you die you win. Good example m8
2017-05-01 07:08
 | 
Brazil Chiquiim 
TACOGOD exist, eod \n
2017-05-07 10:07
Even the Big Bang is already mention in the Qur'aan 1400 years ago..how can this be?? How?? Please Can someone explain?? In Surah Anbiya, verse number 20, Chapter number 30 which says: (Do not the unbelievers not consider that the heavens and earth were closed up, then We opened them out? And Wemade every living thing from water. Will they then believe?) Can anyone explain this??
2018-01-02 02:09
 | 
Europe CezzarEfendi 
Good job fella.
2018-01-16 10:53
Thanks Mate~ just stating the facts right~
2018-01-17 01:09
A human being regardless of who they are or where they are or what they do will have This curiosity. They'll want to know why am I here, how did I get here and do I have a purpose and if so what is it. The only one who would really be able to answer that question would be the creator himself if there is a creator it would be up to him to tell us why we were created and what he expects from us and what this life is really about. Allah has shown the people from the time of Adam until right now has shown the people what he wants from them, and it's a very simple thing. And that is to worship before him(Allah) alone without any partners. In fact we know this life could be a test from Almighty God(Allah). That's why we're born and that's why we die because there has to be a beginning and an end for us to be tested on. The next life after this life no one will ever have to die again. A bad person, or a good person. Both are brought back and they continue to live in the next life either in good shape or not so good shape, depending on how they did on the test. The worship of the God of Abraham, this was what was taught by these prophets.
2018-01-19 09:16
What happens to all the atheist in this forum?? Got cold feet?? Still searching for god?? Take ur time guys~
2018-01-24 01:23
A human being regardless of who they are or where they are or what they do will have This curiosity. They'll want to know why am I here, how did I get here and do I have a purpose and if so what is it. The only one who would really be able to answer that question would be the creator himself if there is a creator it would be up to him to tell us why we were created and what he expects from us and what this life is really about. Allah has shown the people from the time of Adam until right now has shown the people what he wants from them, and it's a very simple thing. And that is to worship before him(Allah) alone without any partners. In fact we know this life to be a test from Almighty God(Allah). That's why we're born and that's why we die because there has to be a beginning and an end for us to be tested on. The next life after this life no one will ever have to die again. A bad person, or a good person. Both are brought back and they continue to live in the next life either in good shape or not so good shape, depending on how they did on the test. The worship of the God of Abraham, this was what was taught by these prophets.
2018-01-24 07:07
 | 
United States formulate821 
You clearly don't understand how logical thinking works... You assume it makes sense that a God exists at all. Which is silly. I'm not saying one doesn't exist but it's completely illogical to claim that God exists because "multiple gods isn't all powerful" and that "if you don't believe, and God exists, you go to hell. There for God exists." Basic God of the Gaps bullshit. Basic circular argument, not even worth debating
2018-02-13 04:13
 | 
United States formulate821 
Basic God of the Gaps bullshit. Basic circular argument, not even worth debating
2018-02-13 04:13
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.