Thread has been deleted
Last comment
#AtheistLogic
 | 
Albania Heavon 
youtu.be/xs9K2RPRVg0?t=1s Atheists...tell me, just what goes through your mind, really? -_-'
2017-05-03 18:34
 | 
Germany Merkelistan 
Yea, i will spend 37 minutes of my life to answer your stupid question.
2017-05-03 18:36
 | 
Albania Heavon 
I mean, the title is a hint on a Atheistic belief, so.. I don't recommend you watch this if you want to keep a healthy and functoning brain,..Let's just say that Atheist logic is...something "special".
2017-05-03 18:49
 | 
Germany Merkelistan 
Man, the fact that some retard talks shit and is an atheist, doesn't mean all atheists are like this.
2017-05-03 19:20
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Oh? But if one muslim talk or does shit that means all muslims are like that, huh? Anyways, ALL he does is defending of how modern science logic/laws into the arguements. He's not wrong in that aspect, so..he's not going OUTSIDE the laws of physics for example. So you CAN take him into account that he's speaking on behalf of Atheism..
2017-05-03 19:30
Yes since you share the religion. Atheists share nothing with another atheist
2017-05-03 21:26
 | 
Albania Heavon 
What nonsense is that? Religion is based on belief and teachings one follows. Atheists believe science, science tells us Big Bang happened, which u have no proof of but left to just believe in AND biology tells us that smoking is bad for your health. Now Atheists follow this kind of teachings, so they share the same beliefs then...Just like religious people. /end
2017-05-03 21:44
science doesnt tell us Big Bang happened, its a theory you moron.
2017-05-03 22:01
 | 
Albania Heavon 
It was a theory, but you know my little friend, technology and science "advance": sciencemeetsreligion.org/physics/big-ban.. Read the conclusion at least 'cuz from what I'm getting is you probably don't like to read anything. Who's the moron, remind me?
2017-05-03 22:05
Well who belives in big bang? i dont i didnt see it happen
2017-05-03 22:19
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Then everything that YOU didn't see is a lie or CAN be a lie but not 100% truth? Is that what you're saying, lol?
2017-05-03 22:23
Yes what you see is your truth, ofc you can belive in things other people tell you. But its impossible to know things you have not experienced
2017-05-03 23:21
 | 
Albania Heavon 
But you don't have to know the things that have occured, but they still happened according to the one who witnessed it. Right? 9/11 still happened wherever you didn't witness it or not..
2017-05-03 23:27
Yes 9/11 happends every year, so far i expericed 24 of them
2017-05-03 23:28
 | 
India moonfish 
+1
2017-05-04 17:36
I've read the whole thing, nothing says the Bing Bang is not only a theory. You're still the moron, g'day sir.
2017-05-03 22:27
the public has a distorted view of science, because children are taught in school that science is a collection of firmly established truths. in fact, science ist not a collection of truths. it is a continuing exploration of mysteries. many people who dig deep enough into the mechanics of quantum physics notice that the circle of science and spirituality converge again at the other end, one doesn't have to exclude the other.
2017-05-03 22:32
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Well, thank you. I agree with that, simply because it's logical. Science 2000 years ago was NOWEHERE close to this century.. Now we are far more advanced. So in the future science may advance so far as to discover and present that humans do have spirits, and that demons exist and so on. It's idiotic to think that science can't do that because of its evolution is only leading to further truths that people 2000years ago couldn't fathom DID exist.
2017-05-03 22:37
in some way my opinion is that part of this developed part of the world has only traded the dogma of religion with the dogma of science, which is also only a "belief system" based on logic and rationality. and i don't mean science is wrong, i'm just saying its not everything. but depending on how you grew up it's easy to put all your "faith" just into science to come up with an explanation for this mysterious world that we live in. so in a way putting your own responsibility of understanding/feeling this life experience into something external.
2017-05-03 22:59
 | 
Norway Mariaa 
Well religion is based around money/power/control so u are kinda wrong, instead of growing up with 1 thing and then believing it how about u research everything and seek the truth. They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as athority. - Gerald Massey
2017-05-04 02:32
i totally agree with you and i think you misunderstood what i wrote or it was a bit ambiguous. in my opinion many religions, some more than others, have institutionalized spirituality so people don't find their own spiritual truth anymore. since it seems from the post below that you are an atheist lets say i agree with you but i also expand that way of thinking onto the spiritual plane. i don't like the word religion since it carries so much baggage with it just like the word drug might raise negative thoughts with many people. the thing with dogma of religion/science i have taken from a book by fritjof capra, an austrian quantum physicist, who writes about the convergence of "western" quantum physics and "eastern" spirituality.
2017-05-04 02:58
 | 
United States FloridaMan 
In my opinion religion is just a manmade tool of manipulation but it had its benefits, could've been created by a clever person or a sick one - hallucinations and schizophrenia did exist back then aswell. I think it's impossible to prove, at least for now, that a or many Gods exist and made us. We can only choose to believe what we think is true and that depends on education, experiences and point of view overall. I do not exclude the existence of God or many Gods but my mind finds it hard to believe and follow, despite having given it two or three tries. Though, I do "worship" nature and the Earth since you can see it, hear it, touch it and smell it. You can interact with it and you are a part of it. Obviously I could say this about our sun and many other factors that made the earth the way it is but it'd be too long and too much for my brain at the time. It's late as hell. There is nothing more refreshing for the mind than spending time in nature for a while and I can't find that very feeling with any religion. I am aware others do though - whatever keeps one going through the day. I definitely deviated from the original thing though, I guess. Science is our way of understanding that world and the whole universe which is hosting us and a way to be creative aswell. We ask questions, we seek answers and we create our own things. Science is as old as we are, we created that the very day we made weapons and fire by ourselves. That is why religion is a bit over the top to me, I cant believe in every stuff, written by a potential weirdo pretending he writes what God told him to, without asking questions and often religion is basically "it is that way and not any other way, don't question it" which is against a basic and yet important concept of nature: things are dynamic, they evolve, they progress - for that to happen with humans, it means asking questions, EVERY questions you can possibly think of. Believe whatever you want but ask questions and seek answers before you just go on blindly following something. Blindly following a path is stupid, it makes you unable to think.
2017-05-04 03:40
 | 
World hdlmb 
You don't know what a scientific theory means. A theory might very well be a fact and it is still a theory. You think that it is a synonym for an educated guess of sorts.
2017-05-04 19:09
Theories explain facts, they're never a fact. A fact is something that never changes, theories does.
2017-05-04 19:31
 | 
World hdlmb 
We are splitting hairs here now. You made it sound like it being a theory made it somehow less of value or at least that's how i understood it.
2017-05-04 20:06
Atheists belive science? nice now add that to the word book Atheist means you dont belive in a higer power. Atheists do as they wish, and are them self in control of there life
which makes sense, you do whatever the fuck you want and blame yourself for your actions, not someone or something that doesn't exist
2017-05-04 03:49
 | 
Norway Mariaa 
I beleive in science, but i dont believe in the big bang. Also im an atheist and i can believe in a totally diffrent thing than another atheist so u are kinda wrong. Even if we believe in science we can believe in diffrent theories, and i suppose believing in the same religion can kinda be the same however its still the same religion. /end
2017-05-04 02:26
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Just ignore the title, it's just a bait, or more of an attraction for HLTV peeps. I knew more would click this if I put that title ;) "I beleive in science, but i dont believe in the big bang. " I'm sorry? Read this: sciencemeetsreligion.org/physics/big-ban.. In a nutshell: "In other words, the overall outline of the big-bang evolution of the universe, as summarized above, is on very solid ground, both theoretically and empirically. " So if you disagree with Big bang, then you don't believe in science. 'cuz they claim it's not just a theory anymore when something like that is stated and obviously have proofs for it, then the word "theory" goes out the window. Yes, not all atheists share the same beliefs on this or that and morals and w/e, bla bla...But the video I linked was an atheist claiming to support science and is asked a tricky question that only includes laws of physiscs, biology and all that we've learned from science... But you can hear that he contradict himself very, very many times because when it gets to the perspective of SOMETHING causing Big bang, he just comes about like a retard 'cuz he doesn't know, and science doesn't either... The last part I didn't quite get, maybe elaborate on it?
2017-05-04 02:43
yeah cuz we found gravitational waves, and background radiation
2017-05-04 17:08
no. athesists simply know there is no god.
2017-05-04 17:07
 | 
Albania Heavon 
"know"? All the atheists here agreed that you can't know that or deny His existence and so does science...
2017-05-04 17:08
science in this argument has nothing to do with atheism, atheist by definition is not believing in a god, meaning you 'know' there isnt one then they are agnostics, know the difference
2017-05-16 16:14
Apologies if out of context or whatever But as far as the average person knows, people are being killed in the name of Islam - people aren't being killed in the 'name of Christianity' or 'name of no god' ya?
2017-05-03 21:32
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Are you sure about that? Remember Ku Klux Klan handing blacks in the cross. What were they killing for? Name of Islam too?
2017-05-03 21:45
 | 
India moonfish 
let me correct this - "people aren't being killed in the 'name of Christianity' NOW"
2017-05-04 17:48
Implied. We're living in the present in any case right? Why would people being killed now not be an issue because of things that may or may not have happened in the past, of course you're welcome to enlighten me because the majority of people don't know shit. And in any case, if I am to assume your meaning behind that comment, that would suggest that it's perfectly okay to go ahead and take over Germany because of Hitler .
2017-05-05 15:32
 | 
India moonfish 
point is that most of the religions are/were involved in the killings in the name of religion.
2017-05-05 16:27
KQLY | 
Finland qBeY 
Atheists' are ones who believe in scientifically proven facts and religious people believe in old books and beliefs without a proof so idk what's your logic here
2017-05-03 23:06
 | 
Albania Heavon 
How do you know there's no proof in any of those books. Have you read them? No, you haven't ofc like 99% here. If you know anything about those faiths, then where did you get the informations from? I doubt you've listened to an Imam talk about Islam, right? You've got all what u know (basically NOTHING) from each religion from main stream media. Good job!
2017-05-03 23:10
KQLY | 
Finland qBeY 
I know it cause I don't have to read it myself from cover to cover to know it. It doesn't have any proof against scientific facts. If it had, those thing would be scientific facts cause that's what science is all about. Truth. You need to know here that still in The Middle Ages bible was kept as 100% truth and therefore no scientific facts were against it, but later on as science developed some of the religious claims were proven wrong.
2017-05-03 23:30
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Fair enough. I agree with the Bible having scientific errors that doesn't match modern science. However based of ONLY 1 scripture, every other scripute must be the same then? All errors, contradictions and stuff? Have you tried Quran & Science? Link this 2 words together in your search bar. If you want to save time and come to the answer quickly. I'll give you; there's 0 scientific or historical errors in the Quran that you can find. This is a book that has not been changed at all, not a single letter. So, I challenge you to show me scientific errors in the Quran (let's stick to that) first that science today says otherwise.
2017-05-03 23:36
KQLY | 
Finland qBeY 
I'm sadly not gonna read Quran at least right now, but i can tell that when atheist and theist argue, nobody wins cause you can't prove god exists nor that it doesn't exist. You can't argue against scientific facts, but you can believe god created all of it and no atheist can prove you wrong.
2017-05-03 23:41
 | 
Albania Heavon 
I didn't mean to read it all, just like google up the verses that speak of these scientific things and apply them to the science today and see if they match or not. Anyways, Exactly, I'm all in to argue with scientific evidences as far back as possible till the start of Big Bang. But cosmology only stops there, there's only assumptions and baseless theories before that so it's not sensible to even start a discussion about that now. So what can we do know as humans? Easy, we can have discussions about this and that and can come to terms and agreements about alot of things, and the things we don't agree with-> IF we don't have evidence to prove the other that THAT is the absolute truth, then end it there and respect him/her for that. Neither you or him/her has the answer beyond that so what's the point in argueing further.
2017-05-04 00:53
To quote the great Bertrand Russell. "nobody can prove that there is not between the Earth and Mars a china teapot revolving in an elliptical orbit, but nobody thinks this sufficiently likely to be taken into account in practice. I think the Christian God just as unlikely"
2017-05-04 00:47
Shit thats a good one, gonna tell that to my girl if she'll ask me one more time why i dont believe in god
2017-05-04 02:20
thats pretty fucking ironic seeing as you posted on this fucking topic
2017-05-04 19:02
 | 
Russia PotatoesBRain 
Atheists like chickens in the hen house, they live their life and believe that they are lord of everything. They can't see( or don't want see) a simple things that prove their mistake.
2017-05-03 18:37
like a book that says a man is real
2017-05-03 20:31
 | 
Argentina CrayZ 
I believe in the flying spaghetti monster thank you very much....
2017-05-03 20:43
Now I wish something like that existed.
2017-05-04 02:10
how d'ya know it doesn't exist?
2017-05-04 03:41
I would've probably seen it by now.
2017-05-04 09:44
Maybe you didn't search enough
2017-05-04 10:07
i believe now in thor praise our lord thor
2017-05-03 21:07
gas | 
Korea kaiske 
+1 atheist are the most scared and run from reality to use a shit life
2017-05-03 21:20
 | 
New Zealand MERKELREICH 
But that's like, irony man
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
Like a lot of irony
2017-05-03 22:09
The biggest of ironies
2017-05-03 22:45
1 atheist thinks X *all atheists think that too* g1
2017-05-03 18:51
Nisei | 
United States kooster 
More like "some atheists think X" but yeah good point
2017-05-03 19:26
cuz logic
2017-05-03 20:29
read Weber on religion and you'll understand the context of "God is dead"
2017-05-03 18:52
you should read "the god delusion" by richard dawkins
2017-05-03 18:54
 | 
Albania Heavon 
A man that believes that everything in the universe has to have a cause but refuses to believe that the Universe it self came from nothing. At the same time he believes in evolution "theory" in which Darwin wrote in a book something like "Problems with my theory", he states that if his theory was true THEN surely there have to be MILLIONS of fossils OF those type of "evolutioned" species..But there's not a single one to be found, LUL. youtube.com/watch?v=6hCkoB-l10I&t=15s Now you watch this with open mind, you don't have to have a PH that AT LEAST the 2 arguements I wrote above are SO FLAWED...
2017-05-03 19:01
You have to be insecure as fuck about your beliefs if you have to watch 30 minute videos of idiots arguing to feel better about yourself.
2017-05-03 19:05
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Did I say that the reason I watched that is because I'm not firm in my belief or that I did that too feel better about myself? No, the only absolute idiot you can find in that video is clear as the crystal - the atheist. And I do admit that I regret wasting my time listening to nonsense like that for 30min, but as I did for me, it turned out into a comedy. I had a couple of laughs listening to stupidy like that. Try.
2017-05-03 19:10
Nah, you are insecure about it, you are using quotes from historic figures to support your arguments, which itself is just stupid, because smart or not, einstein or not, they don't know any better than you or me in a such abstract thing as religion. As i said, believe in whatever you want to believe, you dont need "confirmation" from others. Stop being fucking insecure little bitch. And from myself, i would not call myself as atheist, you call me atheist, i just don't give a single fuck about the existence of a god. If there is, who gives a shit, if there is not, who gives a shit?
2017-05-03 19:17
 | 
Albania Heavon 
But if this belief has a better guidance than any other systems we see today, then why teach it to others, what harm would that do? We as humans need to care for one another and come in term with one another for what's right and wrong. In #13 you simply don't care, so I'll stop posting about that. - "And from myself, i would not call myself as atheist, you call me atheist,, Umm no I didn't. - "If there is, who gives a shit, if there is not, who gives a shit? That means if there is a God, then it's a win-win for me and it's a win-lose for you. I follow Gods teaching and eventually end up in paradise. Meanwhile, YOU'RE taking a risk, you live however you want in this life - FINE! However you haven't believed in God, so in the after life which according to Monotheistic religion is eternity - you will burn in Hell. I win here and there, you atleast lose there which supposedly is eternity. WHy take that risk when you can turn the odds 100%?
2017-05-03 19:26
Ok, if there is a god, which one is it? Do you really have to believe and pray to him? How is it a win for you? You mean like you go to heaven? Then again, back to question n.1 and which one is it and what will happen after death. What if god wants from you to believe in yourself, but you failed, in this case, it is not a win win for you, it is a win win for me. Now you can argue that there is no such god, but who the fuck are you to know? So how do you know what god wants from you so be in a win-win situation?
2017-05-03 19:35
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Those are questions that I've probably answered in my blog and the result is that you ppl REALLY are not interested in knowing¨, at all. Everything goes through your 1st ear and out the 2nd. Because you're ignorant. Why:? 1. Because you ask those questions like "If there is a God, which one is it"? First of all, if you are REALLY interested in that question, then you take up scriptures of different religions and start reading. But it appear to seem that you've never read any of those and are not interested. You're just throwing questions like that at me to really waste my time and in the end neither of us will benefit from it. 2. " What if god wants from you to believe in yourself, but you failed, in this case, it is not a win win for you" -Is probably the most flawed question I've read. Just read this again to understand that you're basically throwing stupid non sense into this. 3. "So how do you know what god wants from you so be in a win-win situation?" As for this, it's simple and I repeat myself. You have to OBVIOUSLY study the religions. Once you've found the ONE with the most logical sense in it and evidence that supports those events/claims that of in the books, then you apply it to your daily life. You FOLLOW this guidance and this God, in this scripture has told you what you need to do in this life to achieve a better afterlife. Stupid questions all over the places, really..
2017-05-03 19:50
Instead of bitching, why don't you explain me your most logical sense? then you take up scriptures of different religions and start reading You mean wrote by human? /end -Is probably the most flawed question I've read. Just read this again to understand that you're basically throwing stupid non sense into this. How is flawed, so you are living your life according to your religion, but as soon as the rules change, it is stupid? (10 commandments for example) You have to OBVIOUSLY study the religions You mean study HUMANS WORK, WROTE BY HUMAN, IT COULD BE WROTE BY ME. You can not study abstract things. /end
2017-05-03 20:03
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Whatever the scriptures is claimed to be written by, you obviously QUESTION the Author and study it and see if this is really the Author that wrote this. Then you question its perspective of things, the claims of this and that... THAT'S the whole point if you're embarking on a path to FIND all these answers you're looking for. For now, all you're doing is being ignorant and doesn't seem to be interested in those questions you posted, because, AGAIN you imply that there's no point in doing that if it's written by humans /end. What rule changes are you talking about? "What if god wants from you to believe in yourself, but you failed, in this case, it is not a win win for you"" This has nothing to do with change of rules....Wtf are you on about. I just told you that this is a flawed question in itself. If you're talking about changes of rules in certain religion that over time came to be different like the ones in Old-New testaments, then you OBVIOUSLY have to ONLY take that to account. Again, not mix this with OTHER religions... "You mean study HUMANS WORK, WROTE BY HUMAN, IT COULD BE WROTE BY ME. You can not study abstract things." I had to BOLD the stupidness of this statement. It's amusing to think that this could have come out from a human brain.
2017-05-03 20:22
" I follow Gods teaching and eventually end up in paradise." Your own words, so you follow some rules, there has to be some rules otherwise everybody would get into paradise and in that case there would be win-win situation for everyone. So it is all about rules. R U L E S. And yes, every single shit you have ever read was wrote by humans, 10 commandments, bible, whatever scriptures you read was wrote but little poor human beings. And ofcourse there is no point if it is written by humans, or you do think god would go as low as a selfish evil greedy human being? Do you think god will follow rules written by human? Do you think god has same "good and bad" as us? Do you think we have same "good and bad" as a humans 5000 years ago? Because i would say that INFINITE old creater of the universe would care about something else than misspronounced his name. And if you think about it, how many try and errors do you have? What if you fuck up once and you are done? That would make sense right, only real "Neos" would get to another "level", not every idiot who decided to change his life after being in prison for 25 years for a murder.
2017-05-03 20:35
gas | 
Korea kaiske 
Wow just have to say your retard!
2017-05-03 21:28
#36 i love arguing, go ahead, fight me.
gas | 
Korea kaiske 
the heavon guy already owned you
so you cant express your own opinion. ok
2017-05-03 22:17
gas | 
Korea kaiske 
its more like not wanting to beat a dead dog
i would rather be a dead dog with my own opinions than a monkey see monkey do sheep.
2017-05-04 14:26
i just want to point out that its interesting that "secular" people often assume what religious/spiritual people see behind the word "god". namely a person or an external entity. a white bearded dude sitting in the clouds looking down on us. or a blueskinned shiva dancing the cosmical dance. probably many people who "blindly" follow religious belief systems because they grew up into them do so, but there's also many others. for me science and spirituality are just the two ends of the same thing, in this dualistic world that we live in. this western world is so much focused on rationality and logic, one side of the coin, which always wants to understand and explain things, its stuck in the head and in thoughts disregarding feeling the world and just feeling the direct experience that we have, which is the only thing each one of us will ever experience.
2017-05-03 22:51
xdd reading some ancient shit gives you proof that jesus is the real shit and not zeus? xddddd you read text you see guidance. people with brains read text they see an old book, one of thousands with no evidence
2017-05-03 20:25
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Putting all the religions in the same basket, aren't we? Simple minded! Let me repeat, if the "ancient books" CLAIM that Jesus is real and God is real, and this or that, then you HAVE to challenge THAT particular religion and look for evidence OF THOSE claims. If there's no evidence of those claims and we find contradictions in those scriptures, then sure we all can come to agreement that probably is not right.
2017-05-03 20:28
lmao so you're saying if there's no evidence (contradictions are irrelevant) we can all agree it's not right? cool all religions are fake since there's no evidence for any of them, it's nice to agree on that.
2017-05-03 20:30
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Arlight, I take that you've studied all of them properly in such a short time span and come to a conclusion that none of them bring evidence for any of the arguements they proclaim? For example, the historical events throughout those times of revelations HAS not happened at all? ALL of the stories are fabricated, false and fairytale? Like Jesus was not a person, he never did any of that. Any other human mentioned in those scriptures are all just fabcriated and NOTHING is correct with what we know of history today? Is that what you mean?
2017-05-03 20:37
that is precisely what I mean, unless you have evidence of course. Which you do not. Every religion has their story and they all contradict each other. That's on top of the fact that you don't have any evidence for any of them.
2017-05-03 20:39
 | 
Albania Heavon 
2017-05-03 20:43
where does it say jesus walked on water and muhammed flew to heaven on a windhorse and with what evidence is it supported? sorry, I didn't mean that I can deny either jesus or muhammed existed, I deny that they've done anything supernatural as there is no proof for that, which also means I deny their religion. They either didn't exist or were normal human beings
2017-05-03 20:51
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Exactly, now you have to question more claims so you can dwell further into the truth. If for example this CAN be right or it's totally wrong. You obviously HAVE to do that to find out, like the archelogists named in those articles did.. But first you stated: "..and they all contradict each other. That's on top of the fact that you don't have any evidence for any of them. So, suddenly now after providing evidence - you are convinced these events happened, right? Obviously you do. By dwelling even further in you need to try to understand how this God "portrayed" this message for us, did it all makes sense, did it really contradict with other verses? Is there more signs to lead that there is a God using this pure scripite claiming to be from His word. If you do baby step then you'll eventully end up with a True or Not True answer to each of these religions. And finally since my religion is Islam, give me 1 verse that contractict with each other. Or give me 1 scientific error that it's there and that the sciene today has proven IS NOT RIGHT according to Quran. Philosophical, biological, pshyical, historical...basically anything that the Quran (source we muslims claim is from THE CREATOR of this and the all universes).
2017-05-03 20:57
you didn't provide any evidence, sources aren't evidence. haha, "convinced these events happened" you're a comedian if i've ever seen one. All I said was that I wanted to make it clear that I don't deny their existence and now you think I believe in your fairy tales xD I will not address the rest of your reply as it's irrelevant. Give me evidence
2017-05-03 21:05
 | 
Albania Heavon 
"sources aren't evidence." No, those events in the article that is reported in Bible and Quran is evidental now thanks to historians and archeologists. Why would people believe that these events never happened based on noone else but YOUR opinion - rather than having documented proof of those events?` How ignorant can one be I sometimes wonder.. "and now you think I believe in your fairy tales " Again, I gave you proper evidence in those articles that these events that are mentioned in those 2 scripures happened and these are confirmed by these historians and archelogists. So who are you to say otherwise? And if you still say you don't believe them, then apply that logic to ANYTHING that YOU have not witnessed and stop believing anything science discover, including big bang.
2017-05-03 21:24
show me the evidence in the article. all I see is ancient sources. The bible itself is a source, does that make it true? You don't even understand what evidence is. "confirmed by historians and archaeologists" Excuse me? What the fuck did they confirm? They confirmed muhammed spoke to an angel and jesus revived himself? People have to believe my opinion? what the fuck are you talking about? opinions are irrelevant, evidence is the only thing that matters and you have NONE. I only believe in things that are supported by evidence. You can see the big bang happened, even when it happened. By looking at all the galaxies and the speed they travel at, you can see they all come back to one point, which is where the big bang took place.
2017-05-03 21:34
 | 
Albania Heavon 
You see ancient sources because that's the point of the article. HOW DO YOU PROVE THAT THAT SPECIFIC EVIDENT HAPPENED? You have to go back to older sources to find out that OBVIOUSLY. Hello? No, the historians didn't claim Muhammad did that but what historians confirm is; what Muhammad did and that he existed as well as his companions and the story at that time. How would historians in the future know about for example me and my mother speaking of a topic? "evidence is the only thing that matters and you have NONE." I've given you evidence. If you want to play that card, but that doesn't prove it, then prove me that 50 years ago Hitler existed or that he was for sure evil and he killed jews. "I only believe in things that are supported by evidence. You can see the big bang happened, even when it happened. By looking at all the galaxies and the speed they travel at, you can see they all come back to one point, which is where the big bang took place." ^Completely rubbish and contradicting and embarrasment. Go to bed!
2017-05-03 21:51
HOW DO YOU PROVE THAT THAT SPECIFIC EVIDENT HAPPENED? Up to you to prove, not my problem. I can come up with any dumb story and it will be just as believable as the story of the qu'ran. You see, the big bang has substantial evidence, which you obviously just mock because you can't argue against it. what historians confirm is; what Muhammad did and that he existed as well as his companions and the story at that time. Doesn't prove that the god of the qu'ran is real or that muhammed did anything supernatural. then prove me that 50 years ago Hitler existed or that he was for sure evil and he killed jews. 100 years ago hitler existed and we can prove this with among other things video evidence executive orders and buildings such as the concentration camps. ^Completely rubbish and contradicting and embarrasment. Go to bed! that's a nice argument you got there. you see that's what we call real evidence, you might not be used to it. it doesn't contradict anything.
2017-05-03 22:01
 | 
Albania Heavon 
"I only believe in things that are supported by evidence. You can see the big bang happened, even when it happened. By looking at all the galaxies and the speed they travel at, you can see they all come back to one point, which is where the big bang took place." If I post this in any forums, will people look at me as a man of science or a man of joke?
2017-05-03 22:03
man of science since it's factual. mock it more, whatever makes you sleep at night. This is how the theory was found and evidence is available to everyone with internet connection.
 | 
Albania Heavon 
You're getting beside the point. Why are you so certain that something that happened 13.8 million years ago HAPPENED, but something 1400 or 2000 years ago DIDN'T happen?
2017-05-03 22:06
13.8 billion* because it's supported by evidence your religion isn't` I'm not certain, I believe it happened. Science is not set in stone, it adapts to new evidence.
2017-05-03 22:23
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Thank you for showing everyone that you're an embarassment to humanity. One of my goals when I started this disccusion. Bye!
2017-05-03 22:15
that's okay, pretend like you proved me wrong. whatever makes you feel better.
perhaps because evidence and research suggests that the big bang happened? expansion of the universe, red shift, background radition, etc? and why should anyone be certain of something happened, when theres no evidence to support it in any way? did some fool fly to the skies on a winged horse? highly fucking unlikely, mate. also before i believe anything, someone needs to prove their theory, the same way science has theorized the big bang, and have many different proven examples of why it might have happened. sure, no one can be certain, but it sure as hell is more likely than a god living in the skies watching our every move.
2017-05-03 22:25
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Stop butting in without reading everything pls. It's so annoying. Tell me where I DENIED the Big Bang? I simply asked HIM to prove it to him because he picks on anything that fits him and neglect other documented "facts" about OTHER things. So he's being picky and ignorant. Again if you hold dear to you the words of science then you have to agree with what we know of the laws of physics. Can 0+0+0+0+Infinte 0's BECOME 1? Can SOMETHING come out of NOTHING? Science and logic tells us No. Simple and firm. I agree with that obviously. So now before the Big Bang claiming that came form a big explosion..Alright, fair enough, I also believe that and Quran states it as well. However, HOW did that explosion come to happen? Science tells us it HAS to be a CAUSE for it. Whatever you may want to call it, Energy, Anything...that TRIGGERED this explosion. So...we agree, this only sounds logic. But when some statements like; "but it sure as hell is more likely than a god lives in the skies watching our every move." -Is made, then it COMPLETELY contradicts with SCIENCE TODAY when you put Big Bang in the picture. Isn't it MORE logical that a SOMETHING CAUSED the explosion of the Big Bang than NOTHING caused it?
2017-05-03 22:32
right, and i am saying that it is more likely that the big bang happened than it is blindly believing in a mysterious all knowing god that watches us from the sky. we don't know exactly HOW it came into being, whether it was out of nothing or something created it, but there are multiple theories out there already. are you saying that because something had to create it, that something would be your god? please. our universe could've come into existence from the collision of two universes (the big splat theory), or sprouted from a parent universe, or simply popped into existence out of nothing. nobody knows for certain, but logical thinking > blindly explaining the unexplainable by throwing god into the picture. string theory also suggests that matter, of course, has positive energy. but gravity has negative energy. (for example, you have to add energy to the earth in order to tear it away from the sun. one separated far from the solar system, the earth then has zero gravitational energy. but this means that the original solar system had negative energy.) if you do the math, you find out that the sum total of matter in the universe can cancel against the sum total of negative gravitational energy, yielding a universe with zero (or close to zero) net matter/energy. so, in some sense, universes are for free. it does not take net matter and energy to create entire universes.
2017-05-03 22:49
 | 
Albania Heavon 
But it's still beside the point. Stop coming with your OWN thinking in this, you have no right or authority to do that as you're not qualified enough to say anything you just said AS A TRUTH. Because it's not searched upon, it's just YOUR own of thinking what may or may not have been BEFORE the Big Bang. So, reality is; you know nothing before that (BB), you just imagine this or that. But that's OKAY in your mind because it's still a mystery, but a religious person believing there's a superior being BEHIND this cause, is NOT OKAY? Now, how does that sit in with the fact that, you can't prove that's NO God. You talk as if you are SURE, but reality is you and ALL the atheists are unsure about that. If I do the math correctly, then you're thinking this could possibly have happened by chance? Then explain to me what chance is. So try this example: If there was a kitchen in one universe and had all the items you need to make anything. AND the ONLY thing inside this kitchen are those items AND some type of energy. Question: CAN this or ANY type of energy or MATTER make Tea and add 2 tea spoon sugars in it? "By chance" or somehow, ANYHOW?
2017-05-03 23:01
with my own thinking? the fuck, it's accepted scientific theories and string theory? hello? it's not searched upon? holy shit you are delusional. stop wasting my time when i'm trying to explain science to you, since apparently you don't have the first fucking clue. you're saying math is wrong???? are you dumb. get the fuck out of here, you mindless fucking religious nutcase. like i said, logical thought process > throwing god into the picture to "explain" the unexplainable. OH IF WE DONT KNOW HOW IT WORKS, GOD MUST HAVE CREATED IT!1!! the human race have done this before, you know, back when they thought the moon and the sun was gods? yeah up until we found out it's actually a star. same will most definitely happen with the big bang theory, whether it is true or not, whether or theories are right NOW or not, we will eventually find out how it came into being and history will repeat itself. people alive when we figure that one out will think back, and probably not understand why anyone would ever think that a "god" created the big bang.
2017-05-03 23:55
 | 
Albania Heavon 
"our universe could've come into existence from the collision of two universes (the big splat theory), or sprouted from a parent universe, or simply popped into existence out of nothing. nobody knows for certain" How many "ors" are you gonna add in there? If you don't know, then shut up, I told you that you're coming with your OWN understanding because YOU ARE MIXING ALL OF THEM IN THAT. Paganism doesn't interest me at all and I would not defend them. And that is obviously night and day differencal from Monotheistic/Abrahamic religions. Anyways, we're still talking science here and my last question was nothing to do with God, just pure curiousity of what modern science say COULD happen in that "kitchen". Answer my example so we can move on.
2017-05-04 00:07
because there are many different (some more accepted than others) theories out there as to why or how the universe came in to being. that is why i throw so many "ors" in there, because there are multiple theories on the matter. im not coming with my own theories, im coming with the most widely accepted ones. what i told you about string theory, about how the universe could (potentially) come into existence out of nothing, is widely accepted by many intelligent people, and my example was actually from stephen hawkins book "the grand design" and not my own personal opinions on the matter. i already told you that matter has positive energy, but gravity has negative energy. so the sum total of matter in the universe can cancel against the sum total of negative gravitational energy, yielding a universe with zero, or close to zero, net matter/energy. it does not take net matter and energy to create entire universes. (literally from his book) read his book, get informed, and know where i come from. this debate, quite frankly, does not interest me, because i already explained it to you and now i am just repeating myself. good luck to you.
2017-05-04 00:41
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Scientists admits themselves there are or can be mistakes in science, then they back it up by saying, BUT with time we'll be able to correct it and bla bla. That's true, in the future maybe one of those theories you mentioned might end up being true. BUT as of right now, there's no concrete evidence that points to them, they're merely theories that has come from human minds just about the same minds that in your eyes, religious books also came from. So what makes you believe in those theories so easily but deny the existence of a Creator of the Universes and potentially an answer to cause of Big bang? What do they both have in common? You're not witnessed to any of them, but you PICK to choose whatever you want, disregarding the fact that it might be wrong because science is not always accurate and we know that. Back to my example yet again with the Kitchen, could you please give a thought of it? What do you think, answer it spesifically using simple words because it's a simple question.
2017-05-04 00:48
i dont pick them broseph, read what i am saying, there are EVIDENCE to SUPPORT that the big bang happened, hence why i fucking believe it. same reason why i dont believe in god, because theres no EVIDENCE to back the existence of such a god up. i'd much rather believe in rational THEORIES as to why something might exist, than to blindly follow a fucking book written at a time when people were fucking clueless. i do not understand why you keep wanting me to explain the same fucking question; when i have already explained it twice? read my replies. "can this or any type of energy or matter make tea and add 2 tea spoon sugars in it? "by chance" or somehow, ANYHOW? if you read my reply, i already told you that it does not take net matter and energy to create entire universe(s). it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY that your scenario would happen, but sure, it could potentially happen. just like how a dinosaur could appear right next to you within the next five minutes. but the odds of that happening are so small that it'd technically be impossible. but what is your point with this question? to tell me that energy or matter is the creation of god, or what?
2017-05-04 01:52
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Alright. If we were to be rashional about the Big Bang, we have to most likely agree that it most certainly occured as far as science has proven to us, this is right. However, did you know that THIS event is mentioned somewhere else 1400 years ago in a deserted place to a man who couldn't read OR write and the science and technology hadn't advance so far as to clearly go and explain about this matter at all right? I mean, it's 600BC~ and we first came to knew about this event in the late 1900s. Starting to hear theories and eventually with time it's only strenghten the theory that this happened and how universe came to existence. So, how could a book at that time have the information of; the formula of how rain occurs, embryology of the foster inside a womans tummy, that plants has a sex; male/female, Earths shape, Moon's light, LET ALONE the Big Bang... Just like at that time it was a norm to think Earth was flat and Moon had its own light, but science today debunks all that and PROVES it that they are right. But remember, Quran was right about that long before science confirmed this. How? About the example, yes I read your answer but I wanted a simple answer just like the answer. But you keep mixing probability in it. Let's assume the whole purpose of the kitchen there IS to make that energy/matter make a cup of tea with exactly 2 tea spoon of sugar in it, right? We give it infinite of time. Will this be possible? Despite all this: Energy has to have strengh to open all the right boxes, furnitures and find only the right ingredient and cup and tea and exactly 2 tea spoons must be added and the tea must be heated,. you get the point... Energy/matter of whatever you thing COULD cause Big Bang doesn't have a will, so will it be able to accomplish precisely this? Don't give me probablity because if we were only few feet closer to the Sun, we wouldn't be alive. ;) You see where I'm getting at?
2017-05-04 02:31
 | 
Argentina CrayZ 
Not trying to bash what ever you believe in but; " I follow Gods teaching and eventually end up in paradise." Supossing there is a "god" what makes you believe there is a better life awating you after this one ends and why do you think that this "god" would have any sympathy on a low life being like a simple human, if he creates and destroys, why would he recreat?
 | 
Albania Heavon 
All of those questions have simply different answers in each religions, obviously..right? "Supossing there is a "god" what makes you believe there is a better life awating you after this one ends" Because if God claims that the scripture is His words and tells us His teachings are the pathway to Paradise in the hereafter, then OBVIOUSLY you would be granted that if you follow that, right? Again your last question has different answers in each respective religion. If we go into Islam and answer your question then it's simple: God's Love is unmatched and He cares & loves the creations more than anyone can love them. This is Islamic view ofc. Proof of that is again, Paradise and that He's not jsut some egoistic God that doesn't care about what He creates.
2017-05-04 00:16
 | 
Argentina CrayZ 
Alright, thanks for the respons. Good to know about other people point of view and i completly respect it. It was also informitive as i am completely ignorant when it comes to relegion, because it is somthing i do not find a need for nor really want.
2017-05-04 00:50
 | 
Albania Heavon 
You're welcome. To be frank I understand where u're coming from when you say that you feel you don't need it in your life and such. Mainstream media is not exactly making it easier, in contrary just more confusing and perhaps people may buy into what Media portray about this so they make up their mind that THAT religion TO BE exactly how they say it is. It's misrepresented, out of contexts and more ofthen than not, it's not even preachers/scholars that gets the chance to talk about or represent their religion in these media channels... I mean if I wanted to fix or learn about how to make an Iphone I wouldn't go to just any doctor for assistance, I'd obv ask Apple Inc.
2017-05-04 01:03
Insecure ? are you stupid ?
2017-05-03 20:30
honestly if you are not going to write any reasoning just shut your mouth like you are used to.
2017-05-03 20:37
Oh , so you are dumb . You actually prefer people narrowminded and blind to their beliefs , than actually doing some research and listening to other people's opinions ? That's how an extremists sees's things btw
2017-05-03 20:54
you mean researching religion? how exactly is it done? We are talking especially about religion, nothing else, if you have any facts any researches then go ahead and change the world otherwise shut up.
2017-05-03 21:17
"you mean researching religion? how exactly is it done?" Just research what people believe , and what is being said/meant , it's really easy . "if you have any facts any researches " Uhm ??? w0t ? "then go ahead and change the world otherwise shut up." Facts aren't enough to change the world , thanks to people like you that is . "shut up" Why u heff to be med
2017-05-03 22:41
"Just research what people believe , and what is being said/meant , it's really easy" so you will end end with a theory, literally zero facts. And i am not implying the existence of a god, im just saying that just because einstein was smart as fuck doesnt mean he knew something MORE about spiritual shit. So quoting people on a matter of religion is just pointless.
2017-05-04 14:25
are you stupid or playing to be ? if you can't even research and look for other people's beliefs , you are defo weird
2017-05-04 19:17
hypocrite aren't you, funny how you are acting so open minded yet you didn't even try to think about MY opinion. Not even for a second, just call me stupid right away. Now you can read my posts and research what my beliefs are. Final words, noones beliefs, opinions, ideas about religion matter, noones. Not mine, not einsteins, not popes, not yours. Even if the smartest person in the world would come to my doors and told me that God exists, i would not give a single fuck about his beliefs, because that's all it is, just a though. Just a words, so no, no research would ever change my mind. That is my personal opinion, can I have it, please, Mr. dustinyoungsta?
2017-05-04 19:53
hypocrite ? Nop , the way you think is just fucked up . " I dont care about anything else and that's that " And i do think you are stupid , thinking like that "no research would ever change my mind" That's like telling me you are close minded Af
2017-05-04 20:03
we are still talking ONLY about religion, so yes, i agree that i am closed minded when it comes to that, but in different areas, i would say i am open minded as fuck. But yet again, you did not even consider that, so, hypocrite.
2017-05-04 20:06
i was only speaking about religion . So no , im not a hypocrite
2017-05-04 20:49
the universe didnt came from 'nothing' . stop using this clichee its fucking ridicolous . recent theories suggest and talk about other dimensions wich we cannot perceive because guess what , humans are locked on into 3 dimensions but there are most likely up to 11 dimensions around us . we use 'nothing' because we cant physically observe stuff but complex maths based on current laws of physics proved its entirely possible and most likely this case. when i see idiots like you saying this clichee "came out from nothing" but without having any clue about anything it makes me mad.
2017-05-03 22:59
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Pls provide sources of these theories about dimensions and that there's one Big named scientist that said" The Universe DIDN'T come from nothing"- AND then adds something else to it to explain HOW it come. I have no problem believing either to be frank, because it's not my issue, YOU'RE dealing with it and seem to have problems and then just assume things without you knowing to be true. ANd you admit that in this comment, lol. "we use 'nothing' because we cant physically observe stuff but complex maths based on current laws of physics proved its entirely possible and most likely this case." But it's scientists job to find out, isn't it? If it's THAT complex to the human brain, then fine so be it and say "WE don't know what's BEYOND that. " You simply admit that you've no clue what and how and this or that came to be, SO..Who told you to deny the existence of God then? If you're not sure about something, you remain silent.
2017-05-03 23:08
im not providing anything its not my job to educate you. i dont give a fuck if you stay an ignorant goat. its up to you to make research , i spent years to gain the knowledge myself. and when scientists say come from nothing , that 'nothing' is not what you think it is. its not the 'nothing' you imagine. there like 3 types of 'nothing' in astrophysical terms. also its not about the fact its too complex for human brain . you can be very aware of extra dimensions exist without having any empirical experience. you just need to understand the scientifical arguments behind it. i dont even wanna include god in this discussion because its childish as fuck . god should stay in the faith realm , dont include god into science , it has nothing to do with it.
2017-05-03 23:22
KQLY | 
Finland qBeY 
IF you anything about science and atheism you'd know 1) There's no scientific evidence what caused the universe so atheists leave the question unanswered. Atheists don't say there's definitely no good, but don't believe in it because of lack of evidence. 2) In science "theories" aren't just some assumptions. They are studied and tested to find any flaws in them. Theories like gravity, evolution and relativity are kept as facts because there's no reason to believe they aren't true. 3) Point of science is exactly to find the logical and right answers to the questions without biased sources like old books. If creationism was the most logical and likely cause of universe, science would approve it
2017-05-03 23:18
 | 
Albania Heavon 
I like this: "3) Point of science is exactly to find the logical and right answers to the questions without biased sources like old books. If creationism was the most logical and likely cause of universe, science would approve it" So..At one point in time, science were not advanced enough to even believe that there earth was spherical, in their mind it was flat. - Science advances enormously in the 1900s and we get alot of discoveries that leads to answer to certain questions, BUT NOT ALL! - "If creationism was the most logical and likely cause of universe, science would approve it". But 2000 years after science didn't approve of almost anything, so what's the point? Science is gradually evolving enough to give us proper and accuracte discoveries. So, why are you so certain that "Creationism" will NOT be proved IN THE FUTURE?
2017-05-03 23:24
KQLY | 
Finland qBeY 
It's not going to be proven in the future cause evolutionism is already proven by science. Science weren't advanced enough cause humans weren't evolved enough and making claims against bible was forbidden before. People used to believed earth was flat cause it probably sounded most logical, but they didn't have any solid evidence behind their belief. Science leaves some questions unanswered exactly cause it's supposed to be facts proven with evidence beyond reasonable doubt.
2017-05-03 23:37
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Nonono, evolutionism is NOT proven at ALL by science. Who was the creator of this theory? Charles Darwin right? In one of his book I think called something like "Problems with my theory" or something similar - he stated that IF we find MILLIONS of fossils of evolved species or something to that extent - then his theory should only prove to be right. However, archaelogists are yet to find 1, forget about million, there's not 1 fossil that they've found yet to support the evolution. It could've been so easy for this theory to "pass" if only 1 was found.
2017-05-03 23:59
given infinite time human can become SUPER INTELLIGENT potato. /close
2017-05-03 18:59
 | 
United States ENCE_shroud 
Atheist thoughts = Theist thoughts - religion
2017-05-03 19:03
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
agnosticism ftw
2017-05-04 00:05
given infinite time we will all be dead, who cares
2017-05-03 19:05
 | 
Panama 666tentacion 
kappa
2017-05-03 19:52
In case of god I prefer to use Occam's razor conception. I can't prove (and you can't do it either) that god is needed to explain what I see in universe... So it doesn't exist. The simpliest explanation is the best unless you can prove that it's wrong which you can't do.
2017-05-03 20:19
you can actually , somethings said in the quran were discovered and acknowledged by everyone until recently . P.S : I feel sorry for a believer that cannot prove the existence of god
2017-05-03 20:32
you really think anyone is gonna watch that shit, that's just more proof that religion makes you braindead
2017-05-03 20:23
Well, man, you shouldn't be that rough. Many genius scientists were religious people. Although the fact that your IQ is counter-correlative to your level of religiousness is a scientific fact. Basically there can be smart people that are really religious, but on average the more religious person is the lower IQ it has, it's just pure statistics. Although it's not clear what comes first-either religious people are more stupid at average or stupid people tend to be more religious-we will never know till we will completely know how human brain functions.
2017-05-03 20:27
there's always exceptions, 1/100 scientists :)
2017-05-03 20:27
 | 
Latvia Cozt 
Yeah, it's totally not like most religious scientists are not known, and all of them are mostly religious because their parents forced them into religion at a young age. It triggers me when a person with religious beliefs brings up a point that there are scientists that are religious. And Einstein wasn't religious for your knowladge, in case you wanted to point him out.
2017-05-03 23:58
 | 
Uruguay zniksze 
Atheism in 2k17 lul
2017-05-03 20:38
religion in 2k17 lul
2017-05-03 21:24
atheist = gay
2017-05-03 20:40
 | 
Latvia Cozt 
Nice argument. Let me try. Religious = retarded
2017-05-04 00:00
+1
2017-05-04 00:01
what we do is follow the evidence, there are some people you can argue with, but a lot will just insult you :l so yeah
2017-05-03 21:01
 | 
Sweden Vilseledd 
Believing in fairy tales as a grown man 2017
2017-05-03 21:03
+1
2017-05-03 21:06
+1 its fucking 2017
2017-05-03 21:07
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
+1
2017-05-03 22:14
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Did you even watch the video? That grown up man atheist claiming to literally believe everything in science - gets completely embarrased trying to defend that.
2017-05-03 22:43
y would any1 care wat 1 stupid old man says, even atheists wouldnt care. When u buy a dozen eggs and 1 is brokent the other 11 are still fine. Dont think that 1 person is a spokesperson for whatever u think they represent. Im personally not going to watch some stupid long ass video
2017-05-03 23:45
is there a creator or a cause? most likely yes did that creator send his message 1400 years ago through a book that was only written in one language while picking some random goatfucker to spread the word? probably not, now stop shitposting and go back praying for your 72 virgins
2017-05-04 02:48
 | 
Albania Heavon 
So "probability" is still not 100% yes/no. If that message 1400 corresponds with what science today confirm to be true and the book claimed it WAAY before science and now we know that this is true....Then doesn't it make that book "probably" true? 72 virgins? What does that have to do with Islam. Give 1 verse that speaks about that number, pls.
2017-05-04 02:51
no, it doesn't. there are 'scientific' type of passages in the scriptures of all abrahamic religions, they're all partly true but still contain a ton of contradictions and if you compare them to our modern scientifical knowledge, they're completely worthless. a supreme being wouldn't make mistakes and all our holy scriptures contain a ton of them, why? because they were created by humans. not to mention that all the instructions regarding sociological and political aspects can only be implemented for societies from the 7th century, seems like that supreme being has been a little lazy throughout the last 1400 years. the thesis that there must be a creator or a cause is the only legit point that you have, everything else is hocus pocus invented by goat herders, and i'm quite convinced that even you know deep down inside, even if you don't admit it to yourself, that you are arguing for nonsense.
2017-05-04 03:16
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Nonono, take away that "part" true. If one thing is from God then it HAS to be everything MUST be true or nothing. Not just "parts" of it. So, yes Bible has MANY scientific errors, but Quran has 0. " if you compare them to our modern scientifical knowledge, they're completely worthless." What do you mean by that? How is the Quran mentioning all these cosmologic reports despite having not having an aircraft for humans to ride on to research on themselves -> ARE completely worthless?? Quran mentions Big Bang and is accurate to that of what science agrees upon. So, how is that completely worthless??? If science tells us that "There HAS to be something that causes a reaction/anything" AND that "nothing cannot come from nothing" "Nothing cannot come into existence". Then what caused Big Bang? More rashional right know is to think that there is someone above this that CAUSED it, rather than NOT to think about it. Why? Because natural laws of the physics that we know of TODAY - only takes us this far. So right now even with these laws that we understand about space, we can't deny there's a Supreme being that caused the Big Bang! Simple.
2017-05-04 03:45
wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_.. So right now even with these laws that we understand about space, we can't deny there's a Supreme being that caused the Big Bang! Simple. I'm fine with that and that's still all you have when it comes to arguments.
2017-05-04 09:28
I wouldn't want to have 72 virgins, because then I'd have 72 mothers in law :l
2017-05-04 19:05
for fucks sake right ? +1
2017-05-05 16:32
 | 
United States No5712 
why do you care about athiests
2017-05-03 21:05
 | 
Portugal dracø 
It still amazes me why people keep questioning other people's beliefs. How hard can it be to believe in something and just keep it to yourself. Why is there such a need to be right about something that no one could possibly confirm?
2017-05-03 21:08
 | 
New Zealand MERKELREICH 
+1 this guy gets it
2017-05-03 21:35
gas | 
Korea kaiske 
I already know I'm right but if I can help anyone see the glory of god and they can be happy too why not talk about it
2017-05-03 22:09
what you feel as jesus christ someone else could see as buddha or allah or ohmmmmmmm or source or even science. the same thing, just a different word. or not even a person, more of something divine (again, just a word) inside each one of us and all things that connects everything. the moment you try to explain something it turns into a model of the direct experience. thats why zen buddhists use weird questions to take people away from that thinking and "wanting an explanation mind". you know the sound of two hands clapping. what is the sound of one hand clapping? btw i m not trying to disagree with you :)
2017-05-03 23:08
gas | 
Korea kaiske 
I really agree with you something that confuses me talking to people on here it is the conviction with their "idea". I do not know exactly how to explain it they get really angry with any idea of spiritual things. mainly its the "how can you choose the right one from 3000 or you go to hell??" thing people say, which it's so stupid I don't know how to respond. It's not obvious that it is different stories of the same god or when culture determines different gods, things of the same god. you said your parents are chinese? if you visited china you probably know people arent religious, but still very spiritual and believe in things like luck, still visit a temple every year and give money for better luck, and dont wear seatbelt because they trust fate, worship ancestors etc. china is not so religious because of mao and cultural revolution, but families still are spiritual. its not at all the same kind of "atheist" like these westerners on HLTV. now i dont live in china but I live in a buddhist country and its similar that people go to temples much more than chinese but dont have autistic rage like people on hltv about "logic" if you talk about religion. maybe because eastern culture is more collective so people dont care about being a snowflake with "secure" believes, or because traditional religion ideas in buddhism and dao here are more of personal spirituality and not an organization, that westerners are still scared from the catholic roman empire times, or see punishment that islam preaches as "religion", christianity is more individual like eastern religions if you read the bible. probably its also why Christianity in asia is growing so fast. why I believe jesus is the savior is because I believe god is love like a father, does not want to punish us, and it matches with history well.
2017-05-04 03:59
thanks man, good to meet "like minded" people. though i try not to differentiate and judge others, thats just the ego trying to divide and split up and categorize and understand again. over the last years through observing and experiencing i have discovered for myself how each and everyone has this "spirituality" inside them (again, just a word evoking different thought patterns in different people depending on your life's experiences) being expressed in totally different ways that one can't even imagine while just experiencing everything out of one's own little bubble and there's no linear way of categorizing "more or less spiritual" in the end, thats just an illusion of this three dimensional world, but theres so much more than that. just like words are only an approximation of our inner world trying to express itself science will only be an approximation and model of reality but not reality itself. its useful, just like words are useful to communicate, but it's not the top of the pyramid, its just a tool helping us to understand this world in a certain way. and the feelings and insights coming from spirituality, meditation, praying, psychedelic drugs, whatever, are another way. things that seem separated in two dimensions are part of each other in three dimensions, and our rational thinking mind can't go beyond these three dimensions, its through feeling, intuition, exploring the truth inside ourselves that we get a glimpse of the beyond. for me "god" is not a person, not a thing, its not definable, beyond materialism, beyond time. one approximation would be to say that god is a feeling. but the word god is not the important thing, i could replace it with car, tree, ice cream, anything else. but people get hung up on this word alone and fight over it. and i agree with you, love is the highest "thing" for me, something beyond good and evil, beyond the duality of yin and yang, the highest vibration and frequency, maybe even call it dao itself. might sound cheesy to many people, thats what society has turned the word love into. love is universal and it connects us all. even organized religion, might be helpful in one way, but if i put my own authority of understanding, feeling this world outside of myself i become a slave to it. a lot of different messages behind the words and thoughts of many religions resonate with me, but i wouldn't say i "follow" any one of them. theres something jim carrey said that i really like:"I’m a Buddhist, I’m a Christian, I’m a Muslim, I’m whatever you want me to be. It all comes down to the same thing. You’re in a loving place or you’re in an unloving place, if you’re with me right now you cannot be unhappy, it’s not possible." sorry for this little rant.. how do you know my parents are chinese? :D about the thing that you do not know exactly how to explain, i saw this little oatmeal comic the other day and i feel it touches some of these aspects very well (although it uses many "american" examples), have a look at it! theoatmeal.com/comics/believe
2017-05-04 04:51
gas | 
Korea kaiske 
Ah, that is an interesting way to write it. Especially about sciences I think its correct, scientific method tests about reality but science itself isn't reality. The comic it does explain it a bit, for me I did not have any angry feelings with the examples but I understand it. maybe western culture somehow turns these ideas about religion into this behavior, and the east doesnt so much. and I remember a thread in January I think you mentioned your parents are Chinese :P
2017-05-04 07:40
AdreN | 
United States kg773 
Because I'm right and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.
2017-05-03 22:24
 | 
Portugal dracø 
Sounds legit tbh
2017-05-03 22:25
I didn't watch but for the record I don't believe in a magic man in the sky who 'works in mysterious ways' kills people with cancer and other shit
2017-05-03 21:22
 | 
Albania Heavon 
In complete denial, I see. 2000 years ago people in denial probably did had the same thought but instead of God -> about being ride an airplace, or fly to the outer space, that we live in this universe but there's billion of others. I'd argue 99% didn't believe it then. Fine with me.
2017-05-03 22:41
Yes I read this novel called Spiderman 10 years ago I have 11 so that is 90% of my life so Spiderman is god yes?
2017-05-04 00:10
 | 
Australia enspia 
Whys your god the correct god and not the 3000 other gods from other religions?
2017-05-03 21:35
"God exists because that was wrote in the book" #LogicOfFaith
2017-05-03 22:42
 | 
Uruguay zniksze 
"God doesn't exist because my eyes don't see it" #LogicOfAnAtheist
2017-05-04 00:02
There's also no scientific proof, that's another fact
2017-05-04 00:21
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Is science always right? Was science always THIS advanced since the beginning of time? Science does not PROVE or DENY God. I believe you know the answers to those, so my real question is; Why can't science in the future prove God? If it's constantly advancing then perhaps all we need to do is wait? I mean until they firmly DENY the existence, then you too can't be sure and THAT does not make it a fact my friend! ;)
2017-05-04 00:31
Science has proven that the creation of Earth was not god. It has proven that the creation of man was not god. If god created nothing, who is he? Is he even real? Mythology like Beowulf could be real, there's nothing proving them wrong. But all the things they 'accomplished' have been proven wrong
2017-05-04 00:35
 | 
Albania Heavon 
"Science has proven that the creation of Earth was not god" - How can you prove that in the first place and where? Give me sources. "It has proven that the creation of man was not god." - How and where? Sources. Reason why I'm asking "How" is because as far as todays science is concerned, they can't ACCEPT or DENY God's existence, right?..So how in the world could they then jump into conclusions of those 2 statements you brought up? 0 sense in it.
2017-05-04 00:38
You're just as stupid as him.... Science hasn't proven that the creation of Earth was not god. Nor did it prove it was. The creation of man could have been god, it could have not been. I think atheist and theist are stupid. Both of you are following a certain belief (or lack of belief) that you don't factually know. God could very well exist. But the same could be said about him not existing. NO ONE KNOWS. God could've been the one behind evolution and how we out of all species evolved the way we did. Like how did humans out of organisms evolve to have the high cognitive function we do? NO ONE KNOWS. How do we know God wasn't behind the big bang? We don't. We know nothing. Both you're arguments are stupid. I only believe something after it is proven. The existence of God hasn't been proven. That's a fact :D
2017-05-04 02:59
Thank mr arrogant non religious master for letting me know we know nothing
2017-05-04 03:28
Eh, it is a bit ironic to see someone religious write about logic when they got none of it clearly, human turning to potato seems about as believable as your beliefs to me really xd...
2017-05-03 22:53
 | 
Albania Heavon 
If it really sounds the same to you AFTER ALL the discussion that they had in that video, then you simply aren't very smart.
2017-05-03 23:12
I don't know if I'd call "IF ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE YOU CAN BE A POTATO YOU CAN BE A POTATO CAN YOU BE A POTATO? CAN YOU BE A POTATO?" logic. If anything was possible, I could write a fictional book that would cause people to start wars or possibly even argue with each other for 37 minutes, because they believed it to be fact, a few thousand years from now?
2017-05-04 00:11
 | 
Albania Heavon 
"I don't know if I'd call "IF ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE YOU CAN BE A POTATO YOU CAN BE A POTATO CAN YOU BE A POTATO? CAN YOU BE A POTATO?" logic." Umm...Ye-ah..? That's the questions the Muslim asks the Atheist? It's still logic according to him and evolutionists that the only answer that can come from it is; Yes, it is possible. Scientifially, it's impossible, and we know that. So what now..Evolution crashes with Science? See..the point.
2017-05-04 00:20
He asked him "If anything is possible, could we become potatoes" To which the answer is yes, because of the preface that "Anything is possible" See what I did there? He picked a strawman and beat the Atheist guy down with it, which was my point. Also I liked his homies all standing round nodding for the video lul. Edit: Not saying the atheist guy was right, just saying he was clearly not prepared for that haha.
2017-05-04 00:32
 | 
Albania Heavon 
ROFL, he's not playing with words like you are doing here. The Atheist is claiming that ANYTHING is possible cuz science says so... so the muslim is only making the question fair by adding that to it. Nothing wrong about that, it's not a flawed question at all if that's what you think.
2017-05-04 00:33
Atheist logic is still better than any religious person logic.
2017-05-03 23:03
 | 
Albania Heavon 
I think this video proves otherwise. Give it a try and don't spout nonsense? :)
2017-05-03 23:11
y would any1 care wat 1 stupid old man says, even atheists wouldnt care. When u buy a dozen eggs and 1 is brokent the other 11 are still fine. Dont think that 1 person is a spokesperson for whatever u think they represent. Im personally not going to watch some stupid long ass video
2017-05-03 23:47
More than 4,300 religion on earth, end of the debate.
2017-05-03 23:19
Atheism in 2017 AHAHAHAHAH LUL!!! HARDXD
2017-05-03 23:20
laksjsjdfpsjnfhudbfuhbfsdnfsdmfnvhsbdvsndofjnsofunoduhfnoshdfsdfsdf
2017-05-03 23:20
LUL Atheist got rekt.
why would i listen to some ugly indian fuck?
Ok, I'll tell you, what's your question?
 | 
Czech Republic ill_prove_u 
I mean...given infinite time people could really become potatoes. its like there is every number combination that can ever exist in pi
 | 
Albania Heavon 
No, that's exactly the point. It's so tricky for the athiest to answer this in the video and the muslim comes up with rational logical and scientific answer that everyone with open minded can come to an understanding that THAT is not possible. (Law of physics in consideration as well ofc)
2017-05-03 23:30
 | 
Czech Republic ill_prove_u 
That would be pretty sick dude, i want to be a potato edit: btw i didnt even watch the video just saw the tittle
2017-05-03 23:34
muslim rational logical and scientific pick one
2017-05-03 23:57
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Have you read about what Quran says about science?
2017-05-04 00:21
 | 
United States r0seCS 
Quality bait, but for real, Humans probably could not become potatoes because animal cells are very different from plant cells. With infinite time, though, potatoes could become humans.
2017-05-03 23:35
 | 
Albania Heavon 
So animal cells are different from plant cells. Plant cells as you understood it can evolve into A N Y T H I N G we know of exist? But Animals can't do that. Um..Doesn't that clash with Evolution theory?..
2017-05-03 23:54
 | 
United States r0seCS 
Basic theory on how animal cells came to be is that mitochondria used to live separately, until they ended up incorporated into a cell. The same thing can probably happen again with potatoes.
2017-05-04 04:08
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
retards still arguing about religion in 2017 lul no one gives a shit if you're religious or not especially on the internet
2017-05-04 00:01
your name says it all.
2017-05-04 00:12
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
says the guy from one of the most autocratic regimes on earth nt btw shia is even more retarded than sunni
2017-05-04 00:19
i wasnt being ironic lmao dickhead
2017-05-04 00:19
sunni is worse than shia, what the fuck are you talking about? :D
2017-05-04 00:20
 | 
Greenland WhatANiceGuy 
2017-05-04 00:26
why would I fakeflag I was born in Iran, not a muslim, just christian nt that sword tradition was 30 years ago, you werent born that time
2017-05-04 00:30
There's many humans that turned into potatoes I bet. When you die and rot, your cells can be used as fertilizer for plants to grow. It can happen that someone planted potatoes on a burial ground and potatoes grew... Edit: thecontraryfarmer.wordpress.com/2012/11/..
2017-05-04 00:09
everybody is going atheist right now lmfao most retarded thing ever
2017-05-04 00:10
 | 
Brazil LukeCS 
??? WTF Well, atheist brain is a way better than religious brain, cause they believe in science, not in a "divine power" in human form that created everything LUL
2017-05-04 00:15
 | 
Albania Heavon 
Nowhere in Quran does it say don't believe in science. There's science in Quran that confirms what we know about Earths shape, Moons light, embryology , Sea, how rain comes about and other stuff. Atheist believe in science alright but they also take "theories" into account and this video proves that there's flaws in those theories, not everything science publish means that it is so.
2017-05-04 00:24
You can accept science, practice it and study things with a scientific mind and evolve, reguardless of your religion. Or you can believe in everything that goes against it, ignore science because it questions your beliefs and cease to evolve. Science and religion aren't mutually exclusive. You can be a christian, and accept science, and witness the work of god. Reguardless if you are an atheist or agnostic or religious. If you decide to reject science because it goes against your century old book without bringing anything to disprove it you are really just an stubborn idiot. Religious idiots who reject science are like flat earthers, they have no understanding of the science and do not understand it and feel like they should comment on it.
2017-05-04 00:24
 | 
Albania Heavon 
I'm muslim and completely agree with that because Quran backs science. Not a problem with me and I agree with the last part mentioning if science proves this or that and the only reason you don't believe it ISN'T despide being proven wrong -> IS because of old scripture...Then obviously you are ignorant and have to question that scripture. Logic!
2017-05-04 00:26
Are you in the universe or is it in you? It seems... that you are in the universe that is within you.. Just let that sink in for a bit.
2017-05-04 00:29
You realize using logic is the exact thing that leads people to Atheism? To be any religion you have yo have "faith" which means believing something without evidence, any logical person can't do that. Me personally, I don't identify as Atheist because that seems to mean you are sure there is no god. I'm by no means sure there is no god. But I am sure that the odds are against it and there is no evidence for it. As soon as I see concrete evidence of god, I'll believe. Same with ghosts, psychics, etc.
2017-05-04 00:37
good luck dying with your 13 virgins bro
2017-05-04 02:00
 | 
Albania Heavon 
1 source of that in Quran.
2017-05-04 02:45
expected from HLTV
2017-05-04 02:07
tldw religions lul.
2017-05-04 02:15
I'm an atheist and guys like you quite trigger me, who gives a shit if you believe in god or not, just keep it to yourself and don't try to change others lives, simple as
2017-05-04 02:29
 | 
Albania Heavon 
But your Media constantly tells you what to wear and do, and who to hate, and who to love. Why aren't you triggered about that?
2017-05-04 02:47
 | 
United States lilmedo 
my brother mansoor, one of the few legends giving dawah love his videos.
2017-05-04 02:32
The guy in purple shirt is a fag
2017-05-04 03:24
The religion for weak vulnerable people who just need a place to hide and pray to the Lord with hope that he'll solve all of their problems. By the way I believe in another dimension where I can go by the CS maps and respawn everytime I'd get killed. God is a Lazarus bitch right now, so I'd rethink who to pray to, silly herd Nice story tale, the maker would be proud of so many believers, believing his nonsense shit
2017-05-04 03:32
this is stupid, you fucking people believe in something that has no proof and you call atheists stupid??
2017-05-04 03:47
hahahahaahaha this is funny man, people are so stupid man holy fuck XDXDXDXD
2017-05-04 17:19
zero/8
2017-05-04 17:22
what a beautiful russian song, oh my god youtube.com/watch?v=MDa3MvXs-iw
2017-05-04 19:04
Xyp9x | 
Denmark SpiteJ 
First:"I study science". I had to laugh at that one. What a stupid statement. Second: this guy clearly doesn't understand what infinity is as a concept Third: energy can not be created nor disappear. It can only transform. And the combination of atoms, the string of atoms that make up a cop of tea and some sugar would theoretically occur since it is a matter of mathematical probability. If you take every atom in existence and lay out every combination going from: 000...0001 Then 000...0002 000...0003 ect. When every combination has occurred somewhere in there a line/combination a cup of tea would appear And since we have infinite time and because energy isn't motionless new combinations will emerge. it might take 10^10^100 septillion(or more, just an examplary number) years to go through every single combination except the tea cup. Then It can start all over and over and over again. But it doesn't matter because it will keep on making new combinations forever.
2017-05-04 17:30
4 billion years isn't enough for all what happened though, all what exist based on your statement takes infinity time to even come close to where we are. Have you ever spectated yourself? Spectate how will designed your body is along in compare to anything else, you would never have a car if you were limited to a dog legs/body. Up to your brain, you have one brain that until now it's not an explanation to anything when it comes to conscious, other than it's what provide us with the connection to the materialized world. Our conscious isn't a matter and still it exist. Oh and atom getting mixed, in some circumstances it might happen, but not all atoms can match and join each other to create a new molecular, I would understand some atoms mixing to create a couple of atoms, but you have to consider that mixing the right atoms to form a complete shape of a cup that is painted and has a written message " nothing can't become something" in 4 different languages, I don't think there is a slight chance.
2017-05-04 17:52
Xyp9x | 
Denmark SpiteJ 
4 billions years? you mean 13.8 billions years, since we are talking about every element in the universe and not just here on earth. in fact even longer cause that is just the oldest light we can detect. the universe could be much older. the earth might be around 4 billion years since that is what the oldest result that we have detected trough c-14 procedure. And i dont think you really cope with what infinity means. it means FOREVER no start no finish. its not a number or something you can measure. it is its own thing. so based on evolution and how fast we can see things change in animals and plants ect. then no it doesnt come close to 4 billion years to achieve what today is. much, much, much less in fact. and designed body? our body is stupid as fuck. we have parts that has no purpose. our body is literally changing as we speak creating cells that is trying to kill us all the time. everything on your body is asymmetrical. your eyes, your hands, the length of your legs and arms, every matching bone in your body has a different length. all our most important organs is more or less exposed. and we designed the car to fit the average human body, and yet its imperfect for our bodies. if we had a dogs body we would have made it so if fit that instead. consciousness on the other hand is not ONLY matter. we get consciousness from our brain. we can measure electricity fire off in our brain every time we do anything. impulses happens whether you think, move or anything about you. we can see that. so we can see where and what happens but not how/why it works. consciousness is a combination of matter (our brain-matter) and electricity, together it somehow adds up our consciousness. and you are right not every atom can be "mixed" as you would put it. but every element that goes into an atom can. protons, neutrons and electrons is what atoms is basically made up of. if we take every atom and split up, then everything can be a combination. you have to remember that this is about energy. not H, O, C or N-atoms ect. and since we are discovering new atoms on yearly basis how are we to know how many different elements on the periodic table there is. and since EVERY combination will be tested in INFINITE time both the WRONG and RIGHT combinations will occur. this is not whether or not you believe there is a "slight chance" or not. it is about mathematics. and since you say you dont think there is the slightest chance, then you clearly dont understand what mathematical probability consist of and my intention was not to explain how or why everything is. no, what i was explaining was mathematical probability that if enough time was given, the combination of the tea cup was theoretically a question about chance. i may be small but the chance is there, based on basic math.
2017-05-04 18:34
4 billion years was a mistake sorry. On the other hand I am heading to the gym and then to play some CS, I'll have to change my plans when it comes to cs. But something that I can reply fast to is that infinity has a start. Also scientists discovered a while ago that the universe will eventually collapse to itself, I see an end here bro. Please don't reply until I reply with a proper reply after gym :D
2017-05-04 18:58
Xyp9x | 
Denmark SpiteJ 
some infinities "can" have a start based of the factors you put in. not in this occasion which we are discussing though. 0->infinity has a beginning, but is only infinite in one direction, so it may exclude some of what is meant by "infinity"
2017-05-04 19:23
Please don't let this comment be useless by reading it with bias, try to benefit as much as you can, as I did from your comment. Don't reply with no sense cause my only intention is to help myself and you. Also excuse my poor English as a start, hopefully I can be good enough for such an amazing discussion. We'll start off with how little it is the difference between 4 billion to 13.8 billion years in comparison to infinity, obviously it's a long time and all, but it is a little margin to the circumstances that makes even 5% of the atoms mixes. Infinity mathematically isn't forever, and everything in our materialized universe needs a start, that's why scientists sacrificed generations in order to reach a theory about the big bang, yet they still can't and will never give an answer to how the first atoms existed. Anyway this is out of our discussion course. Of course it can be infinity, but we yet to experience anything that has the ability to stay forever, and we can't imagine something with no absolute ending. Here we come to evolution and the conflict about such a major subject. I actually believe that evolution is a thing, maybe. But it is absolutely not the base for all the beings. I believe in the evolution of dogs as dogs, humanity as humanity, whale as a whale, I don't believe that my great great elders were monkeys, fishes or some type of creatures. Yes we might have had a thicker foots, less intelligent, slightly different hands or fingers, tighter knees/elbows angles, but that's it. Nothing unrealistic as developing from bacteria or bugs or even snakes..etc. So based on this, your follow ups aren't based on a true source in my book. Our bodies. Uhmm, how can someone start with how magnificent is our body, yet you try to dismantle and discredit it. look how different and unique our bodies in compare to other species, any other. And back to the comparison to dogs, you missed a huge factor, if dogs had a world were they had conscious as we do, they won't be able to blacksmith or woodwork, they wouldn't be able to craft a telescope, machines, swords, houses, they wouldn't be able to start a freaking fire. They would be stuck with their limited access to the world, which is the way their hands and foots allow them to interact with the world. Your reply was intelligent enough to give an example about how we fit everything to what favor us, but you missed that the dogs won't even be able to create almost anything, not a pyramid that's for sure. How would they craft a rope with all it's basic benefits?! Basically their 2017 as developed as we were in the early days of humanity, and even worse they wouldn't be able to develop any concepts about basic mechanics. I think my point is clear and legit enough now. Conscious, oh god damn it, it's almost unreal how magnificent such thing actually exist, it's like the best gift by "nature/God". Add up to conscious, time which also has close to no explanation! But it's not our subject here. Honestly, I wouldn't blame most people about how little they think about how much of a supreme existence conscious is! Because it is so profound in every single life of us that we don't even think truly and philosophically about what it is, they feel pain, love, hate, anger, time, vision yet they never think about what intelligence caused this to happen. They know, remember, comprehend, experience..etc and yet to understand the basics of what causes all of this, which is conscious. Listen, it is sad that people need science to understand everything, but fail to remember that after all, what caused us to understand science and knowledge overall, is mainly a factor that we yet in 2017 can't get close to explaining what it is, and that is because we all know it is not a matter nor can be measured scientifically. Yet we want everything to be explained by physics. Based on my previous statements, I wouldn't recommend us to be so shallow while explaining the most complicated individual existence ever, which is brain/consciousness. We should always give an aspect for science, electricity and matter that cause our conscious to interact with the universe, but it is a little factor of what we recieve from our brains, in fact our conscious knows nothing about the electricity, which is only what makes it possible for us to reach out to the materialized existence. We should look to our brain and explain the complexity of what is beyond matter, cause that is what caused every single generation since the dawn of the world to reach such a developed 2017 world. Sorry for the repetitiveness, I had to make sure my point is understandable quite good enough. So how exactly you want nature to split up every single atoms so that every single combination of atoms can occur? And let's say given enough time, a combination of atoms created what is needed for a single particle of atoms to form a cup, you're still with one single particle, and you need another million billion particles to form itself by itself to the shape of a usable cup and another particles that form a paint on the same cup says "nothing can't become something". If that isn't enough, try to give me the probability that will give us this purely off chance and "infinity" which doesn't even exist in our universe. ( google.com.lb/search?q=cups&source=lnms&.. Lately scientists are agreeing on the fact that the universe will most likely collapse to itself in many billion years later, so the whole infinity theory that you base off your whole argument about is at this threat. My intention is that your mathematical probability for the cup I was talking about which is kinda simple to other examples like complicated inventions or even a lamp :) is kinda ridiculous that we even give any chance for it, and if it had any, it will probably need more than both our comment's letters as a decimal zeros, which is equal to 0+. Lastly, I smell that you have your own opinion and is intelligent enough to understand that my points are enough to prove that chance can't get such an intelligent conscious, nor can give us lungs that fits perfectly the dedicated atmosphere in this single earth in the universe. Stomach and acids to digest the food that you wont live more than a couple of days or weeks without. fingers, hands, elbows, foots and knees that made enough mobility for us to reach here. I mean imagine one blood vessel that chance didn't give us, the first human would die and the whole species would extinct. breast milk increase dramatically after giving birth. penis and vagina that fits as a key to a lock. Not to mention that if chance didn't give our brain the enjoyment of sex, like if we don't get horny, we would be long gone. Anyway, the human body is an enough example to give an impression of how well designed our body is for us to live in a fitting single earth in the whole universe( our knowledge for now). Damn it bro, should I mention the recent discoveries about how DNA works? :) Forget about religions, I am religious myself, but it's not hard to understand that the mathematical probability approach to create such universe is 0+ I wont even start about how it all started to exist, how did the first sparkle of life happened when there was no matter and no existence. Can we even comprehend that? Where there is no time? No conscious? No sort of existence? Ever thought why did the first existence start as this form? Why protons, electrons and neutrons which create a single atom, every P, E and N is formed by mini mini mini waves. Why wasn't exist as a matter or at least this type of matter and physics. let us not be ridiculous when we think in 2017. Science is proving more and more how great a creator must be and how important it is to have one.
2017-05-05 10:45
 | 
Albania Heavon 
All of what you said is wrong and not the point to what the muslim made. About the cup of tea and 2 tea spoons of sugar while in a kitchen where in we store all type of food, ingrediands, kitchen-items etc. But out of all that, the muslim asked a simple question if energy or something without a will given infinite time was able to put ONLY 2 tea spoon of sugar and make a sweet tea. that means obviously without putting anything else or messing/mixing up anything else because then it wouldn't be sweet tea. Now apply this to the perfectly constructed universe, planets, the right measures and distances between the planets, just like if earth was to head like 1km closer to the sun then we would all die. So all of this, according to you even if given infinite time could be possible by CHANCE? And when people add God into the picture, you're suddenly denying that? LOL
2017-05-04 19:37
Xyp9x | 
Denmark SpiteJ 
no whether or not there is a God is not what i am saying. what i am explaining is there is a chance based on mathematical probability. and im not wrong, it is basic math, combinations, theoretical playground if you will
2017-05-04 19:39
 | 
Albania Heavon 
But I just told you you're wrong in THIS particular case and explained why. The question is easy, but if you add probability in it then you might as well say that no, it also won't ever happen BECAUSE that cup of tea has more chance in filling up with juice and let's say salt, then sugar AND water. And main point is applying this example to the creation of the universe and compare obviously. But Infinite time was still a "bonus" in this example because we know universe had a beginning so in any way, the answer will be No. :P
2017-05-04 19:45
Xyp9x | 
Denmark SpiteJ 
"THIS particular case"? im not replying to what some religious man said. im pointing at the theory of the probability and the combinations of elements. what im basically saying that there is a chance of the cup of tea with sugar would appear somewhere sometime in a theoretical universe. if you take a bucket of sand and take 3 grains and paint each one of them red, blue and green. red being the cup, blue being the tea and green being the sugar. now we put them back into the bucket and throw the sand up into the air and then it lands on the ground. is there a chance that those 3 grains out of everything thats in the bucket, land right next to each other? yes there is. lets say it doesnt happen first time, you then take all the sand including the 3 painted grains back into the bucket and throw it again. you do that every 1 minute for eternity (because of the factor that is infinity). will there be a chance of them landing next to each other? yes there is. so by saying im wrong is saying that is no chance for those 3 grains to land next to each other. how is there no chance of that happening? again, im just explaining the probability in math
2017-05-04 19:57
 | 
Albania Heavon 
First you're saying you're not replying to this "example" but before you were doing that in #227 and claimed the view muslim viewed this was wrong. But you're in the wrong here, and nothing he said by scientific, mathematical laws is wrong. It was THAT simple. There's no "we" in that example, and why are you running from it? Who's "we" in your text??It's a kitchen with only a type of matter/energy or anything that basically has no WILL to decide to fill that 2 teaspoon of sugar inside a cup of tea. "will there be a chance of them landing next to each other? yes there is." Obviously no, there isn't a chance anymore because after messing up this and that, you've now gone empty of sugar AND water. Does sugar and water get produced inside a kitchen? No, it doens't! So, now even given infnite time - there's not ANY chance that you can fill the cup with the exact same sugar. I explained how it's no chance ^ The probability in match you've explained does clearly not apply to this example and that means you're going way off topic and it's pointless to discuss this here.
2017-05-04 20:08
Xyp9x | 
Denmark SpiteJ 
"claimed the view muslim viewed this was wrong" where did i say that? what i replyed to what him saying he study science which is stupid to say i say he doesnt get the concept of infinity, which he doesnt cause he used it as a finite matter. then i went on to explain the math probability of combinations with the factor of infinity, completely unrelated to what the video was about merly because so many in this thread doesnt understand how probability works. "nothing he said by scientific, mathematical laws is wrong" never said he did, cause it isnt a reply to the video but still just generally explaining math probability. "Who's "we" in your text??" it is a figuratively "we" "It's a kitchen with only a type of matter/energy or anything that basically has no WILL to decide to fill that 2 teaspoon of sugar inside a cup of tea." stil doesnt have anything to do with me statement though. "Obviously no, there isn't a chance anymore because after messing up this and that, you've now gone empty of sugar AND water. Does sugar and water get produced inside a kitchen? No, it doens't! So, now even given infnite time - there's not ANY chance that you can fill the cup with the exact same sugar." in the bucket case, with the 3 grains. yes there is a chance that a certain 3 grains can land next to each other. why are you saying there isnt. use the bucket analogy and ask your math teacher. then you go on to something about it being emty which has nothing to do with the theoretical example i gave. Does sugar and water get produced inside a kitchen? i dont think it does, but stil not relevant to my example of math probability. there's not ANY chance that you can fill the cup with the exact same sugar. again it doesnt have to because it still inst relevant to my example "I explained how it's no chance ^" you havent explained anything in which im saying besides denying the chance of 3 grains laying beside each other, which i find quite funny. "The probability in match you've explained does clearly not apply to this example and that means you're going way off topic and it's pointless to discuss this here. EXACTLY IT IS NOT RELATED FFS. and it isnt pointless to discuss theory in a thread based on theory where so many doesnt understand the basic. now please dont say i said or did something which i didnt. i know i didnt because after all i know what i did, and not you;)
2017-05-04 20:31
 | 
Albania Heavon 
"i say he doesnt get the concept of infinity, which he doesnt cause he used it as a finite matter." No? He used INFINITE TIME, which does not mean INFINITE matters. That's a BIG difference. But..even if you would use infinite MATTERS as well, the energy/matter inside that kitchen would NEVER be able to create that tea. Since when does energy have the strengh to move and sort materalistic things spesifically the right ones? However, yes it seems that I misunderstood you, thought you were speaking of that example in the video spesifically and using the bucket and mathematical theories in it to prove that the muslim is wrong. So yeah, nvm about that.
2017-05-04 20:41
There is no god but Allah, and muhammad is his prophet. LUL xD
2017-05-04 17:34
There will never be any arguments
2017-05-04 19:09
 | 
Turkey TanriBenim 
the god is dead
2017-05-04 20:09
 | 
Finland Sinppaz 
How to bait on hltv 1on1 >Make a thread about atheists This trick will trigger the believer and atheists, depending on if the thread is for or against atheism.
2017-05-04 20:53
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.