Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Cancer.
Finland Hep0 
GIFF ME PERM BANN, TOO MUCH CANCER FOR ME. THX HLTV 2013-2017
2017-05-09 01:37
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Spain ATTARx 
shox is known to be THE most hung guy in the french scene, possibly one of the biggest in the world, his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival shane diesal and shorty mac. i'm estimating his seize to be AT LEAST 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth, he would have absolutely destroyed smithzz pussy. they would have spent hours on foreplay, getting smithzz just wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine smithzz begging for it, with shox barely able to force it past the knob, and smithzz moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper, smithzz would have orgamsed within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up his cervix, his g spot getting pounded to the rhythm of a bongo, his orgasm would have been powerful, with his vaginal muscles clamping down on shox's throbbing monstrosity, smithzz whole body quivering in euphoria i bet smithzz still yodels his clit to the memory of it, basking in his humidity
2017-05-09 01:38
 | 
New Zealand fuckislam 
I have a cute anime character as a picture and I get made fun of for having wallhack (even though I'm being made fun of by someone who I am sure is using an aimkey). I have "-rep cheater" comments and get made fun of for having them (even though "-rep cheater" comments != hacks and never have). Toxic fucks are going to pick out whatever easy shit they can find and harp on it because they have absolutely no originality. Good article.
2017-05-09 01:48
I want to specially thank Rick Simpson for saving my friend's life with his healing oil. some years back my friend Jane was diagnosed with a deadly disease cancer of the lungs, we try all medication all to no avail, we also try to do the oil our selves but we were doing more harm than worse. until an old friend of ours told Rose and tell her about RSO that cures cancer completely, she gave us the email address of Rick Simpson (ricksimpsoncancercure8@gmail.com) from that very moment we decided to give it a trier, by emailing Rick Simpson. instantly we got a reply from him asking us what the exact cancer problem that my friend Rose has, we explained every details of it to him, and he told us, that his oil will heal my friend cancer problem ..we did not buy the oil, we only paid for delivery charges.he told us that by the next 42hours or so the medication will get to our door step through the delivery services, we decided to give it a try and behold when we did, exactly 48hours of the medication came to our door step through the delivery agent and deliver it to us. immediately we emailed him that we have gotten the medication, and the usage instruction manual was also delivered to us. my friend Jane started the medication immediately just after a month of using RSO, Jane is now free from cancer problem, she is living a healthy life my utmost priority of sharing this short testimony is for those that are suffering from this kind of cancer diseases or if your friend or family members are suffering from this deadly disease, please don't die in silence there is a cure for your cancer today don't waste anytime further you have to email Rick Simpson directly and save your live and the lives of others email (ricksimpsoncancercure8@gmail.com)please spread the goodness of Rick Simpson and his miraculous cannabis oil.
2017-06-22 16:14
mousesports
Virtus.pro
pro100
Unicorns of Love
FATE
PACT
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.