Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Are you an atheist?
Neexus | 
Sweden Officialxdlele 
In fact, "atheism" is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non-astrologer" or a "non-alchemist." We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs. - Sam Harris Opinion???
2017-05-14 17:27
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Korea Damianlee 
this. "Atheists" are the basic normal people who believe in the irrefutable scientifical evidences, only religious people think differently :)
2017-05-14 17:34
"Everything came from nothing." #AtheistLogic
2017-05-14 17:35
where did god come from?
2017-05-14 17:38
"he was always there"
2017-05-14 17:41
^religion on 2017 LUL
2017-05-14 19:34
^religion on 2017 LUL
2017-05-15 20:41
I didn't claim there is a "God" though. However, I also can't imply there is no such thing as a designer for everything there is just because "religion used to lie a lot about the universe in order to rig society back in the day". I'm convinced that there are better arguments for theism than for atheism btw.
2017-05-14 17:42
 | 
Austria Adult_Hitter 
What triggered the Big Bang?
2017-05-14 17:43
science has yet to figure out however you didnt answer mr_abdul's question
2017-05-14 17:46
Law of physics applies to whatever things that are in the UNiverse, not OUTSIDE of it OBVIOUSLY. Use brain?
2017-05-14 17:55
Context to your answer please I am having a hard time trying to understand what you are saying
2017-05-14 17:56
That Big Bang was the birth of ALL universes and the laws and rules of physics we know of today applies ONLY to these universes, NOT BEFORE Big Bang. And it's clear that someone/something triggered it. But we can't apply these rules to that IT/HIM like, does He die, who gave birth to Him/it whatever.
2017-05-14 17:58
What I am trying to say here is that we just don't know about anything before the Big Bang.Just because we don't know how something happened doesn't mean we should just assume a cause for it.
2017-05-14 18:02
Then why are you "backing up abdul", his question is beyond Big Bang - something that we have no clue about.
2017-05-14 18:04
Because rather than attempt to answer mr_abdul's question xexeca derails and asks a question. I decided to answer his question and thought it would fruitful for him to do the same and answer to the best of his knowledge.
2017-05-14 18:09
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Implying this logic that I agree with, we know that time doesn't necessarily have to be outside the universe, therefore a question about what is the beginning of god might be out context, since with no time outside the universe, beginning and ending doesn't exist and probably illogical
2017-05-16 23:56
i'm sorry but they never will understand
2017-05-14 18:50
the start of the computer simulation
2017-05-14 19:34
Where did first and second human come from?
2017-05-14 20:28
I never understood this logic to MUST know what happened in the beginning. I personally take it only as a theory, not as a fact. But whatever makes you happy i guess.
2017-05-14 17:48
I simply don't get why atheist people are so "certain" of such contention that "there is no purpose for anything" or "the past is eternal" or "God never existed" when they've only faith in randomness. "Whatever makes them happy" btw.
2017-05-14 18:07
Religion is just a fullcontrol metod of the population. You can be apatheist, simply don't give a fuck and enjoy your time on Earth, cause the only the truth we have in our pathetic lives, it's we all are gonna die one day.
2017-05-14 18:10
well today i learned that i am Apatheist.
2017-05-14 18:13
gas | 
Korea kaiske10v 
today I learned your retard
2017-05-14 22:21
solid reply out of nowhere without any reasoning, why do you even try?
2017-05-15 11:43
Once again, I'm not defending religion at all. I was willing to talk about God and the Universe through a cosmological point of view, even though I knew that the "atheist army" would try to mix things up all along.
2017-05-14 18:48
Well again, why do you want an answer for everything? And i would not use word "certain" it is more like they just don't really care, because after all, it does not matter.
2017-05-14 18:12
Not every single one of them though. Some smart people have the "conviction" of God's inexistence, even though they never really questioned themselves nor both sides about it. They simply sat on a couch and waited their entires lives for some other minor contentions to fall instead. Anyway, thanks for not being a douchebag in this discussion.
2017-05-14 18:40
its not certain, atheists only assume that there is no purpose until someone finds some decent evidence that we do have a purpose. any miracle will do.
2017-05-14 19:47
Everything create one powerful guy #Non-AtheistLogic PS: Ez, u don't need even to learn, solution is founded!
2017-05-14 18:01
Yeah! I don't need to indeed. "And all the materialistic things we know came into being because... uh... well... FUCK YOU! GOD DOESN'T EXIST! SOUNDS COOLER TA MEE! PERIOD."
2017-05-14 18:23
Wow.. you're the biggest hypocrite douchebag in this thread by far. You praise others for not being "douchebags" only because in your frustrated little mind, you expected everyone to act like you and you were surprised when they didn't. You're extremely ignorant, while believing you actually did your research and claiming you're not defending religion dogmas. If you try so hard to sound smart in your replies why not actually try and get smart(er). You can do massive research regarding your big questions regarding "And all the materialistic things we know came into being because... uh... well... FUCK YOU! GOD DOESN'T EXIST! SOUNDS COOLER TA MEE! PERIOD." Here is a start-up point for you youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo&t=4s, BUT if you actually think of yourself as a reasonable, smart individual, don't stop there.
2017-05-15 15:48
Triggered.
2017-05-15 18:45
"Wow.. you're the biggest hypocrite douchebag in this thread by far..." - ...what? "You praise others for not being "douchebags" only because in your frustrated little mind, you expected everyone to act like you and you were surprised when they didn't." - ...no, I wasn't!? In fact, HLTV looks like an "enormous stronghold" for fierce U-21 atheists on internet if you ask me. I was expecting this reaction all along. "You're extremely ignorant, while believing you actually did your research and claiming you're not defending religion dogmas." - Why am I an ignorant person? Because we don't think alike? Besides, you didn't even read the other things I wrote. Did you? "Here is a start-up point for you youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo&t=.. BUT if you actually think of yourself as a reasonable, smart individual, don't stop there." - "Richard Dawkins"? LOL. Who's next? Christopher Hitchens? You couldn't be more predictable. Whatever makes you happy I guess...
2017-05-15 18:46
Like Hitchens didn't completely obliterate every theist argument that ever was presented by only using logic, common sense and by simply being smart and informed. You are pathetic.. there is no Richard Dawkins he only opened that lecture for Dr. Krauss and if you were able to access your part of the brain that is still active you would have been able to give it 1 hour, after which many of your pure ignorance questions would have been answered. Either way, there is so much more that can be said regarding the subject and you could do more research but you aren't even able to watch Dr. Krauss's lecture because you saw Dakwins at the begging, who of course, intellectually speaking, is light years away from you.
2017-05-15 21:08
First thing; thanks for attacking me constantly, Mr. Angry Atheist Muppet. I appreciate that. Secondly, are you talking about Lawrence Krauss? That man who got destroyed by William Lane Craig "through logic, common sense and unbiased information"? LOL. Alright. I've had enough fun at the expense of your blindness and prepotency. Have a good night.
2017-05-15 22:07
Lawrence Krauss is a a physicist you dumb uninformed, ignorant fool. He is not a good debater and there is no need for him to be one. Your ignorance is to a whole other level. Go watch the video I linked to you, which is only based on reality, facts, mathematics and physics, get your world view destroyed or at least enriched and then go cry in a corner. But the reality is that you won't because you prefer and cherish the ignorance in which you constantly bathe so that you can live with yourself. Atheist muppet? You just demonstrated, yet again, how incredibly ignorant and full of yourself you really are, not even realizing that the whole atheist concept is childish and for uneducated folks that have imaginary friend/s and imaginary enemies aka god aka devil aka demons etc. You could as well call me "Mr. Angry Aunicornist Muppet". Have a bad night, you don't deserve a good one until you educate yourself.
2017-05-15 22:26
Which god do you believe in? I take it as you're a believer. Millions of different gods out there and yours is the right one and only one? ^I feel like this is one proof god doesnt exist. Every religion thinks that there is only one god(except hinduism e.g.) but who is then correct? A or B? I know there are different interpretations but some of them are so vastly different. If there was a one and truly god, there wouldnt be no difference in religion, or he's playing a prank on you. I'm an atheist btw, do I think there's a god? No, can there be? Yes, but if there is one, no one on earth knows about IT and it is nowhere near the god we think of.
2017-05-15 15:51
The main problem here is that most people can't tell the difference between the possibility of God's existence from a serious cosmological perspective and millions of rotten religions for shit, or so they simply don't want to and rather act childish on purpose when it comes down to the subject. These ones can't piss me off anymore, while "believing in their own disbeliefs" and whatnot.
2017-05-15 19:27
"because i don't the origin of the universe, I assume this book with old anecdotes must be the only possible answer, even though it has been proven to be wrong by science in MANY incidents (flat earth, dinosaurs, earth only 6k years old etc.)" #religiouslogic
2017-05-14 18:05
Are you illiterate or what? I'm not even defending religion here. I'm just making fun of lazy ass close-minded atheists like you. :)
2017-05-14 18:17
"Everything came from nothing." #AtheistLogic What I wrote was just a straight-forward response to, or reversification of, your statement. Monkey
2017-05-14 18:31
Still you were talking about religion there, you limited piece of crap.
2017-05-14 18:42
That is not atheism. Atheism is the rejection of the claim "a god exists". It is not the claim "no god exist" (although there are atheists who make that additional claim), it is not the claim "our universe came from nothing", etc... If an atheist claims that our current universe came from nothing, he/she is claiming something that is irrelevant to atheism (and he/she would have the burden of proof for this claim). Our universe could have come from something or nothing, with or without the existence of a god. Those are two separate issues.
2017-05-14 22:15
 | 
Israel BingoBango 
"My god is better then yours" #TheistLogic #GetEducated
2017-05-14 22:23
You can't even build a counter-argument here, dude. You're just trash.
2017-05-14 23:01
 | 
Israel BingoBango 
T-R-I-G-E-R-R-E-D Nothing happens after you die and there is no god, just embrace it ya child
2017-05-15 06:36
here's one #107
2017-05-15 15:19
 | 
Korea Damianlee 
+1 karma for you, smart dude
2017-05-14 17:59
No big difference...
2017-05-14 18:09
Even Darwin said in one of his books; To prove my theory right, then there has to be millions of fossils as evidence of the evolutions theory. "There are billions of fossils on or under the earth and hundreds of millions of living and now extinct species, yet there is not one single set of transitional fossils that clearly show one specie evolving into another or different species."
2017-05-14 18:17
Every fossil is a transitory fossil there is no end point to evolution its always happening slowly but surely and if you want to find descendents of modern animals look it up its not that hard to find.
2017-05-14 18:40
"Every fossil is a transitory fossil there is no end point to evolution its always happening slowly but surely " Again I repeat: "..yet there is not one single set of transitional fossils that clearly show one specie evolving into another or different species." So stop sweet talking. Finding such fossils would get Darwin a pass to the "falsification test" of this theory. So far, there's none.
2017-05-14 18:46
Just look a NinjaGrandMa's Post I need say no more
2017-05-14 18:47
Tell me what does that even prove rofl? ..I knew I shouldn't have started this discussion in HLTV. -_-'
2017-05-14 18:48
A species transition from one to another and I apologize for irritating you
2017-05-14 18:52
you clearly dont understand the concept of evolution, species dont LEVEL up like in video game, they evolve SLOWLY milions of years. It's sad to even explain this to people.
2017-05-14 20:44
I see you can't read or understand English.
2017-05-14 20:46
try listening to dawkins, the evolutionary biologist, but I guess you know more than him. cheers
2017-05-14 20:50
- He knows more than me about Evolution theory. - Indians know more than him about Hinduism and their gods Does that make Hinduism right because Hindus know more about it?? Just because someone knows more about a theory than the others, in and out and everything about it, doesn't mean that theory is true. Also, Richard Dawkins contradict himself left right and center..I don't think I should take any advices from him unless it's just information about certain things, not conclusions..
2017-05-14 21:00
what contradictions.. this is exactly what religious people do, talk shit and never give evidence? evolution is a fact.. you're not in a position to argue whether it's true or not, you can only accept it or not.
2017-05-14 21:02
"what contradictions.. this is exactly what religious people do, talk shit and never give evidence?" This clearly tells us that you don't really know much about him or blind to just follow anything he says: google.no/#q=richard+dawkins+contradicts.. "evolution is a fact.. " I've just proven it's not with the fossils and the instincts, in the other comments. And for scientists, this is still a theory which they are trying to prove as fact, not the other way around. Move on, you've no clue about this topic!
2017-05-14 21:10
I think he just meant you don't understand it
2017-05-15 15:21
 | 
Brazil adre221 
you know that a species don't evolve by mutating into another species right? instead after each generation they get very slightly different, which on the course of millions of years makes up a huge difference. that's why there are dozens of hominids species leading up to men.
2017-05-17 01:12
Every species is transitional. No monkey gave birth to a human. Minor changes ocures during a very long period of time pics.onsizzle.com/evolution-we-have-the-..
2017-05-14 18:41
If u have a better theory than evolution by natural selection get ready to collect your nobel prize
2017-05-14 18:49
Natural selection, you bring up a good point. Its definition: "the process whereby organisms better adapted to their environment tend to survive and produce more offspring" This basically is the base and core of evolution theory, describing EVERY organism, animals w/e; Survival of the fittest. Yet we humans have are now obessed in money, doing research on earth, outer space, wanting to study & learn stuff, to work, wanting to live a happy life and so on... So where does this "Survival of the fittest" apply to humans? Since when did we care about things like this??
2017-05-14 18:55
We do cuz civilization made lifr easier and we dont need to worry being eaten by a lion in our way to work. However people even today in Papua New Guinea have the same "spec" as u and me and still fight for food and survival and mostly die at 30-35 with the flu or of their teeth. If the theory of evolution isnt good enough for u give me one better.
2017-05-14 19:02
ROFL, this is not what evolution says tho. The whole purpose of this Darwins evolution is SURVIVAL AND REPRODUCE. What you're trying to explain is totally different from what Evoultion teaches. That we should have this and the only instinct no matter of the evolutions in the far future. But I clearly proved to you that we don't have this, which means another flaw in this theory.
2017-05-14 19:13
Give me your theory
2017-05-14 19:15
My point was there's several flaws in this theory and we can just throw it aside today because it is a lie.
2017-05-14 19:19
Again if u can disprove evolution go collect ur nobel prize unless u r just an idiot
2017-05-14 19:22
And btw who do u think is wrong ? All the scientists and brilliant minds for the past 250years who accept the evolution theory as a fact or u?
2017-05-14 19:17
Brilliant minds? How many times has scientists been wrong? We can't count. They accept it as theory, and has no reason to deny the "adapting for certain enviroment" part of the species. As I believe so, no reason deny that. But the basis of it is the whole mutation which led 1 spesific specie to all the type of specie that we see today. And I clearly told you if this was the case then million years fossils would be the proof, and we've yet to see one. Forget about the monkeys, give me a transitory fossil of any other modern animals today, like cat and its decendants.
2017-05-14 19:24
Brilliant minds ??? Are u serious ? If it wasn't for scientists we would still be living in the fucking cave. Look what humans were capable of doing after we release ourselves from the schackles of religion. In 250years of secularism progressive state of mind we went from riding a donkey to put a flag on the moon. Again all species/fossils r transitional
2017-05-14 19:32
"Brilliant minds ??? Are u serious ? If it wasn't for scientists we would still be living in the fucking cave". Did you read my #63 ?? I asked how many times they've been wrong, I didn't say they've NEVER been right!! -_-' READ! "Look what humans were capable of doing after we release ourselves from the schackles of religion" Arab muslims was the most advanced in science after 700+AD. So again, nothing to do with what you said. For example, muslims don't deny science/scientists.
2017-05-14 19:38
Yes the Arabs were the most advance in science after 700+ad till 1100+ad. Even today we have words that come from that period while Europe was in the Dark Ages(Teocracy) ALgebra , ALcohol , ALgorythm, Arabic numbers , ALchimy Guess what happened? A religious leader said "The manipulation of the numbers are the work of the devil" Look how they r now ... They ve never recovered from that They could be running the world if it wasn't for the religious mindset. 1.5billion muslism in the world we could be so much advance if they werent blind by their religious nonsense
2017-05-14 19:52
A religious leader said =/= What Quran says "Look how they r now ... They ve never recovered from that" Nobody to blame but the people and nothing to do with Quran. As long as they followed the Quran, they were advancing because Quran came around then. For example the first word in Quran is Iqra = READ. So if muslims like we see today are lazy and don't want to read much then who's problem is it? Islam has nothing to do what muslims does if they go "outside" from what Islam says for example.. "They could be running the world if it wasn't for the religious mindset." Again they advanced at the time Quran got revealed, not before or 600 years after.
2017-05-14 19:59
That quote is from Al-Ghazali and he was arguably the most influent muslim after the prophet muhammad. If people follow his philosofy who r to blame than the whole muslim community?
2017-05-14 20:53
"If people follow his philosofy", Philosofy has nothing to do with Islam in the first place and Islam is pretty clear about everything. I again repeat that the blame is on us muslims of not following what Islam teaches, which one of the thing is; READING, to get knowledge like I mentioned. So I don't blame Al-Ghazali for what muslims did, nor do I blame Islam for what muslims did, everyone's responsible for themselves.
2017-05-14 21:03
did you look at the picture?
Are you serious? K I'm done.
2017-05-14 18:56
evolution has nothing to do with your god so stop deny it
2017-05-14 19:02
 | 
United States DC_USA 
u moron, that is one of his quotes that is constantly taken out of context
2017-05-14 23:39
completely agree althogh If someone asks me I would say Im a toothfairy agnostic
2017-05-14 17:53
+1
2017-05-15 15:25
I guess I am as I do not believe in god and such as there is nothing that suggest god existing to me anyway. However I do not think this is something I need to make much noise about, so text kinda makes sense I guess, not like it is something I consider so important either...
2017-05-14 18:03
Sam Harris is the most well spoken regarding debunking religion only surpassed by the great Christopher Hitchens(rip)
thank god this fat motherfucker is dead lol
2017-05-14 18:53
Wich god?
2017-05-14 19:04
christianity one
2017-05-14 19:05
Well in his own words "If the christian god is real i would rather go to hell than praising the lord all day for eternity like i'm living in some fucking celestial North Korea
2017-05-14 19:10
I'm sure he will be enjoying hellfire and not regret it at all. Arrogance has no limits, really. Stop taking advices or teachings from people that utter bullshit..
2017-05-14 19:15
Him and 5billion people more who were born under the wrong religion and all the people that died before him , must be a hell of a barbecue
2017-05-14 19:21
Not if you believe in God's words that He's Just to his creations. But uttering bullshit and lies (that famous quote #55) like Sam Harris to express his arrogance isn't exactly being a good human deserving a Paradise. Also assuming he would stick to his own words, then he will only be pick Hell, so why isn't it fair? LUL
2017-05-14 19:29
If i'm born in the middle of papua new guinea , i have no contact to the "cristian word" So your god made me born in an area with no possibility of knowing his word and im going to spent an eternity on hell cuz of it. Sounds like a pretty cool guy
2017-05-14 19:39
+1
2017-05-14 19:42
No, stop assuming things...This the biggest crim people do today! Spouting nonsense and lies toward stuff they have no clue about! quora.com/Islam-What-does-Islam-say-abou.. whatisquran.com/877-the-condition-of-peo.. So all in a nuthsell God is the Judge.
2017-05-14 19:45
your claim deludes itself, and are irrational in my opinion no man would prefer hell instead of heaven and this is not definition of christian god.
2017-05-14 20:15
LOL , how Christian of you...
2017-05-14 20:54
+1 love thy neighbour
2017-05-15 17:39
I'm not I just came home from church
Yeah I am and the term does have to exist
2017-05-14 19:27
zet | 
North America RosT- 
science > god religion is a fucking disgrace of entire world, so many wars happens bcoz it
2017-05-14 19:33
But there is lot of bullshit in science as well, and people just believe it, so the difference between religion and science is not that big actually.
2017-05-15 12:13
for example ?
2017-05-16 18:32
Religion was essential a few thousand years ago to establish order among early societies and civilizations, nothing more. Now that most civilizations are already developed, religion is merely a hindrance toward modernity.
2017-05-14 19:41
why stop there? couldnt you just argue that religion has always been nothing but a source of conflict and it only held people back? imagine if all the millions of people who spent their whole lives trying to figure out their religious mumbo jumbo spent their life doing literally anything productive.
2017-05-14 19:45
I was born in a religious family and I can honestly tell you I wouldn't have used any of that time to anything productive. Glad I'm atheist now though...or sceptical agnostic.
2017-05-14 19:49
anything except praying and thinking about the meaning of some ancient fantasies would be productive. knitting would be productive compared to religion. even playing video games is productive compared to doing nothing.
2017-05-14 19:51
Well said +1
2017-05-14 19:56
this
2017-05-15 15:29
Interesting
2017-05-17 01:22
It's a good opinion and I agree. But since the majority of people on Earth actually do believe in God, it's not the same as believing Elvis is still alive. It is the same thing in terms of evidence, but it's not the same thing in terms of amount of believers. The majority sets the terms. But slowly the whole human race is getting less and less religious.
2017-05-14 19:47
no ammount of people believing in something makes it right.
2017-05-15 15:31
nowhere did I say that. what I said was the majority sets the terms. so we talk about atheism even though that shouldn't be a thing. don't be a fool thinking the world revolves around logic. it doesn't.
2017-05-15 22:07
Only majority cause they live in rough areas around the world, those people do not have access to computers and other kind of research we do. If they did have all the resources we did, they would probably have another view on the world.
2017-05-15 15:56
there are smart and brilliant people in every religious sect. even the most wise can be fooled. though, you are correct that technology and particularly access to information is making religion less and less common. hopefully that trend keeps speeding up
2017-05-15 22:08
 | 
World vaaaz 
holy
2017-05-14 20:43
Stopped believing in that god shit long time ago
2017-05-14 20:52
" I was catholic till i reach the age of reason " - George Carlin
2017-05-14 20:56
best comedian +1
2017-05-15 15:31
gob b | 
Germany Flexb0y 
agnosticism is the way to go. You can't know either for sure so believing that there can't be a god is just as irrational as believing that there is one. Nah I'm joking its not as irrational but still irrational.
2017-05-14 21:44
it's not believing that there is no god or that there can't be one, it's just not believing in one, nothing to special. you share with me your idea, I ask if you can prove it, you say no, so I just don't believe you.
2017-05-15 15:33
Thats why im agnostic in the sense of do I know if do I know God exist or not, and of course I cant know for certain if there is or isnt a Magical Space Wizard. You can admit that, while still having a disbelief is a God/Higher Power. To me, Atheism and Agnosticism answer two different questions.
2017-05-16 18:24
I kind of agree in the sense that it shouldn't exist because religions shouldn't exist, but the fact that religions do exist and that people identify as religious means that it's perfectly natural that a term for those who are not religious exists. He's right, there's no term for those who don't believe in Bigfoot for example, but that's because the belief in Bigfoot's existence has an extremely small influence on societies, which is not the case for religious beliefs. If Bigfoot was a concept which was believed throughout the world by most of the human population and that people would be ready to kill and die for Bigfoot, then we would likely have a term for the non-believers in Bigfoot.
2017-05-14 22:22
EliGE | 
United States mehrfth 
I'm a scientist and don't really give a shit about religion at all, but the closest thing I would call myself is atheist. But I prefer to just separate myself from that whole world
2017-05-14 22:26
 | 
United States Globebuster 
reported
2017-05-15 15:24
EliGE | 
United States mehrfth 
fak
2017-05-15 21:30
I don't belong any religion and I don't believe in god, but I'm not atheist. :)
2017-05-15 12:16
 | 
Finland v3m4l1 
Agnostic?
2017-05-15 16:22
Nope.
2017-05-15 16:25
 | 
Finland v3m4l1 
Theist?
2017-05-15 16:26
No, as I said I'm not religious, so atheism, theism and other shit like this isn't for me.
2017-05-15 16:32
 | 
Finland v3m4l1 
What are u then?
2017-05-15 16:33
Nothing. :)
2017-05-15 16:39
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
You just want to feel special don't you?
2017-05-17 00:58
Nope, I don't care about this.
2017-05-17 01:09
it really feels like he just doesn't know what agnistics or theists are :D
2017-05-15 17:37
 | 
Finland v3m4l1 
+1
2017-05-15 17:54
I know what it is but I don't agree with either agnosticism or theism.
2017-05-17 01:06
stupid
2017-05-15 17:40
 | 
Israel BingoBango 
A
2017-05-15 15:05
I am an vodka atheist
2017-05-15 15:22
vodka does exist, trust me I know ;)
2017-05-15 15:34
how can people say God doesn't exist? We live on a tiny planet out in space with so much left to discover
2017-05-15 15:35
 | 
Norway neveredgy69 
how can ppl say he exist thoo? xdd
2017-05-15 15:54
because of the Bible? all predictions in the Bible coming true but atheists still dont care
2017-05-15 16:08
What predictions turned out to be true?
2017-05-15 16:27
the persecution, wars natural disasters etc, that signal the end of the planet/solar system
2017-05-15 17:32
Cool. Honestly don't know if you are religious or not. However, if you are, I would like to ask you a question regarding your belief on the afterlife. Is the afterlife eternal and do you want it to be?
2017-05-15 18:20
rah | 
United Kingdom rah(-_-) 
There has been persecution, wars and natural disasters for thousands of years. It's an obvious prediction.
2017-05-15 22:28
So wait , the Bible predicting Wars and Natural Disasters, something that happens all the fuckin time, and fairly commonly throughtout the Bible, is evidence the Bible is correct? Also anyone could have predicted relgious persecution would happen to Christians, cuz again, religious persecution really wasnt uncommon at all back that, escpically for new relgions that are trying to spread throughout a country that already had a solidified relgion. Dude predicting these is like predicting the sun will rise in the morning, its common knowledge.
2017-05-16 18:01
true ("__")
2017-05-15 16:50
And lies also, Adam and eve , talking snake , the flood, noah and his boat, virgin birth , ressurection , turning water into wine, etc... I can go on if you like
2017-05-15 18:40
Predictions like Jesus will return quickly after he accsended? Well its 2017 years later, and I still havent heard any news about him returning. Man I hope your baiting.
2017-05-16 18:10
The Bible contains prophecies that could not be fulfilled until recent generations. For example before Christ returns the gospel needs to be preached to all areas of the earth, so everyone has a fair chance. Thanks to modern technology of broadcasting and air travel this is now possible. There are still areas where freedom of religion is not allowed such as China etc though
2017-05-16 18:44
Ok, so name some of these "Bible contains prophecies that could not be fulfilled until recent generations.", cuz the ones you listed are common sense that anyone could predict. So give me a specific prophecy thats come true from the Bible, that only someone divine could say.
2017-05-16 18:48
ucg.org/the-good-news/seven-prophecies-t.. found this website its got what youre looking for
2017-05-16 19:17
I'm a part of a religious community, but the joy of the sin of sodomy freed me from any actual religious believes.
2017-05-15 15:56
I'm a proud Catholic. Fck atheists and satanists.
2017-05-15 15:57
I like how you discreetly compiled atheists and satanists there.
2017-05-15 16:26
And here I was thinking catholics liked to fuck boys.
2017-05-15 17:44
1 its HLTV, your aloud to say Fuck 2 I get the Satanist cuz there in direct opposition of your beilfes, but why Atheist? Just cuz we dont beilve in your "Holy Text" dosent mean we are in direct opposition to it. I think your confusing Atheism with Anti-Theistsm
2017-05-16 17:39
Satanism isn't really about worshiping Satan in almost all cases, it's more about living a secular life where you enjoy the world over spiritual matters.
2017-05-17 01:25
I swear Atheists are like VEGANS they just HAVE to tell you that they're atheists
2017-05-15 16:06
Haha.
2017-05-15 16:53
I see more threads on here of religious people calling out atheists on here.
2017-05-15 17:36
bullshit
2017-05-15 18:27
youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8 They should make this "if believers acted like atheists" xD
2017-05-15 17:57
Which is why in America, Christians have signs and billboards everywhere saying how much Jesus loves you, and how we are all sinners and need to repent our sins to the bastard of the Space Wizard. Yes I do beilve you are correct, its the Atheists that spew there beilfies over society, and have to talk about how much they dont beilve in God, its definitely not the religious that do that with there various relgions.
2017-05-16 18:06
Snax | 
Other c.dallas 
Because afterall the government and the country is defined as Christian
2017-05-17 01:02
 | 
Brazil adre221 
there's some people who really don't care and just prefer to cut religion from their lifes completely. It's believers who consistently has to label everyone something and annoy people to share the same beliefs as them.
2017-05-17 01:23
like being religious and being an alchemist are same
2017-05-15 16:36
 | 
Sweden mixlax 
People using the god argument for something that can't be explained must be really stupid! There are absolutely no evidence for the argument that there is a god except for a stupid book written thousand of years ago, knowing the education of people back then their book shoud not be a valid argument today? I can understand and respect people that beleive in religion for cultural reasons and that it gives them comfort. I have christian values but I do not beleive in god. But using the bible (koran or whatever) as an argument against science is not OK.
2017-05-15 16:58
Amen to that.
2017-05-15 17:42
SCience is a liar sometimes youtube.com/watch?v=2vBvJxx7Oqc
2017-05-15 17:01
Sure, the people telling the science can be liars but the science is true.
2017-05-17 01:29
+1
2017-05-15 17:07
 | 
United States NA_CS_FAN 
religion is just our way of making ourselves feel special when in actuality we are just tiny people on a small dirt ball floating in space. I just find it so funny that some humans think a god made us in his image and that he watches over us instead of the billions of other star systems and galaxy's in the universe....
2017-05-15 18:50
+1
2017-05-16 01:26
What's interesting to me is that every civilization had gods even tho they weren't in contact with each other is religion a necessity for a human civilization ? In some religions you also have common points like that the god made something, and then scraped everything with a tsunami and rebuilt something quite impressive to see that civilizations seperated by thousands of years put it this way
2017-05-16 18:08
well they had to find a way to explain the unexplained, just see how religions became less and less outrageous over time as science progresses.
2017-05-17 01:31
pantheist
2017-05-15 20:51
I believe in aliens and aliens only.
2017-05-15 21:16
amen to that brother
2017-05-17 01:30
The thing is that atheists have a name because of the large spread of religions. If alchemists were a majority of the world people who aren't alchemists would also be named in a special way.
2017-05-15 21:25
I believe in God! He is my savior. He will rescue me in my death and take me to the afterlife. :) I pray everyday after 10pm. I could not live without his teachings, Amen!
2017-05-15 22:21
Name checks out
2017-05-16 17:13
Are you calling me stupid because of my beliefs? It's wrong to call out people because of what they believe or any other matter. I'm not imposing my thoughts on you or any other person on this website. I just stat my opinion and what I believed in.
2017-05-17 12:58
religion is stupid, but if it helps you then i don't care as long as you don't try to enforce your vision.
2017-05-16 01:28
Couldn't have said it better,well expect for the grammar :D
2017-05-16 17:41
IdC aBoUt GrAmMaR On HlTv btw it's except.
2017-05-16 17:48
Eh, im retarded, have a good day, good sir
2017-05-16 18:07
 | 
Brazil adre221 
I share the same thoughts as you. Religion is actually good for a lot of people, as long as it does not conflict with science when rational issues appear... I think the people who say no religion should exist is as bad as the theist who tries to convert everyone to their religion, people should just respect each other's beliefs.
2017-05-17 01:25
 | 
Kazakhstan Cotn 
Yes I'm autist
2017-05-16 17:43
+1
2017-05-16 18:13
ye
2017-05-16 17:46
REAL | 
Norway duffz00r 
ye
2017-05-16 18:08
Idk mby yes
2017-05-16 18:11
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
I ask you atheists to read this with an open mind. strangenotions.com/god-exists/ But so called religions are fairy tails imo.
2017-05-16 23:16
tl dr lul
2017-05-16 23:31
shox | 
Serbia ravi0ll1 
noice
2017-05-16 23:40
once i told to a religious people to proove that god exists. Then he told me to proove that he doesn't. Expected from tard ppl
2017-05-16 23:35
 | 
Brazil adre221 
Did you talk about our lord and savior flying spaghetti monster?
2017-05-17 01:27
i've said this plenty of times. sam harris for president !
2017-05-17 01:31
JW | 
Sweden bolognese 
No
2017-05-17 15:24
Chaos
Singularity
Skin Ogres
Nemiga
Airborne
FURY
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.