Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Feeback on new design
World astrovisionary 
1. Less spacing between titles, lines and posts. Seems like everything is written like this. Also, could save a lot of page space and make me scroll less. Specially in the home page when I could see all news and now I have to scroll to see yesterday news. 2. Italic/Bold. When writting this, I just noticed that I can't make my points bold :( 3. Click on any result will now redirect me to the match page instead of opening that box (show maps played, results, link to demo and matchpage). That "box" saved me a lot of time since I could see other results pretty fast. 4. Not a broken thing, but I think you should fix the "next events" bar on home page lol. The images seem like 32x32, pixelated and such. Also, thanks for nightmode (PLEASE MAKE THE FONT WHITER) and for the new matchpage (the ads still fuck everything up). Nice work HLTV, keep goin'.
2017-05-22 16:06
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Indonesia calvinpg 
agreed
2017-05-22 16:10
Europe Pear_ 
1. Less spacing between titles, lines and posts. Seems like everything is written like this. Yes, this!! Fix that, and it will look a lot better imo.
2017-05-22 16:12
-mainpage looks boring, maybe put a small picture next to the news -the opacity of the text is a bit to low - very uncomfortable to read long text
2017-05-22 16:13
Iceland paeja 
I just think the website should be a bit wider
2017-05-22 16:15
Europe Pear_ 
Yeah i kinda agree. They could still keep the same design, but they don't need to have "blackbars" with commercials. If they did that, they could make features on the main page more prominent.
2017-05-22 16:17
They should maybe make the computer version different from the mobile. That one looks good
2017-05-22 16:20
FaZe
NiP
TRIDENT
Paradox
Evil Geniuses
OG
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.